Gamblers Winnings - Cover

Gamblers Winnings

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Guy wins a young girl in a poker game.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft  

In less than a year Robert had spent in excess of three million dollars of his savings.

He had more than that in the Swiss Bank in Mexico.

He had about one million in CDs in the states and if he spent all that he would have to sell some of his investments.

The Cathy Ward was booked for cruises for the coming year. That was bringing in a fine income.

The expense of the team of breeding experts and the cost of the cattle had been paid. All costs of repairs and fencing at Ranchero Ward were paid.

Robert knew that it would be over two years before he would have bulls ready to sell. He was not even sure that he would be able to market them.

He had seen the need for good bulls but would Mexican ranchers buy them.

Two weeks after he had made his offer that dam broker called from Hermosillo and tried to get Robert to double his price on the ranch property.

Robert refused and the next day the broker called to say that his offer had been taken.

Two days later the broker called and said the houses were his.

Robert set a time thirty days later for the transfer of the titles.

He would meet with all parties at the bank in Hermosillo.

He had dealings with an attorney when he had bought the ranch. He called him and employed him to handle the research and checking of the titles.

He wanted a survey of the ranch and an exact description of the boundary lines. Robert cautioned his attorney to be positive the ranch property was not in dispute among the owners.

Cathy was not so busy that she could not return to the states with Robert for a few weeks.

Maria had so many duties that required he time she could not go.

Edna was a little home sick for the states, she begged Leon's permission to let her go.

Robert took off for the states early the next morning arriving at Del Rio before eight am.

Customs delayed them only a few minutes and then Robert flew non stop to near their island home.

He called his bank the next morning and made an appointment.

Robert had decided that he would borrow a half million dollars from the bank using his over a million in certificates of deposit as security. His next dividend check from The Ward Corporation was due in a little over a month. It would be for a sum over the half million he was borrowing.

He wanted to let that check cover the loan and interest. The interest he would pay would be much less than the amount he would loose by early cashing the CDs.

His banker was agreeable but Robert, as he had expected, would have to come in and sign for the loan.

The dogs had been excited to see them and Cathy and Edna had been delighted to set foot on the island.

That first night at home Edna and Cathy fixed a dinner from cans. They had cleaned out the refrigeration before leaving months before.

Robert and they were going to shop for fresh food in Birmingham the next day.

Soon after the evening meal Robert was ready for bed. It had been a long day for all of them.

Edna followed he and Cathy to the master bed room.

Edna asked if she might stay the night with them.

Robert asked her if she was sure she wanted to do that. He reminded her that she was married now.

Edna said that she realized she was and would want to go to mass and confess her sins before going back to Mexico. She said that she could never confess adultery to a priest there.

Edna begged Robert and Cathy to let her be with them like old times while on this trip.

Robert agreed if it was alright with Cathy. He reminded Edna that Cathy was his woman and he her man.

There was a lot of loving going on that night.

They drove in to Birmingham the next morning. While Robert spent time with his banker the ladies shopped for gifts to take back.

After Robert's business was taken care of they made a trip to Vincent's Market at Brookwood for lunch then food.

Edna had the forty five thousand Robert had given for her lot and the sixty five thousand for her house plus forty four thousand she had won gambling in her bank. That had accrued interest and she had a total of one hundred sixty six thousand in her account.

Edna wanted to take that back to Mexico, there was a large tract of land adjoining Leon's she wanted to buy for an addition to their ranch.

She asked Robert's advice on the best way to do that.

Robert advised her to have her bank issue her a certified check for one hundred sixty thousand, leaving six thousand to keep her account open.

Robert promised to help her open an account at Hermosillo to deposit that check in.

Edna asked why leave six thousand and Robert reminded her that she still had rights of use of her old home. If for any reason she ever wanted to return to the states she could. Her meager income was being deposited there each month and the account would be growing.

Robert played poker at Bob's fish camp that night. He lost twelve dollars and played his ass off.

He got home after one am and found his darlings fast asleep. He had to play catch up the next morning when he woke to the eager mouths and hot boxes of those ever horny women.

They spent a week and a half on the island resting. Robert played poker nearly every night. The ladies swam and loafed.

Edna and Cathy caught a lot of fish.

Robert asked If they would like to go to Reno for a few days before going back to Mexico.

Both Cathy and Edna thought that would be a wonderful way to end a nice trip.

Robert called for reservations and they took off for Reno two days later.

Robert stopped for fuel one time and landed at Reno before dark.

After checking in to the casino hotel they had dinner and split, the ladies going to play Black Jack, Robert to play poker.

Lady Luck smiled on Robert that night. He was dealt wining hands all night long. At eight the next morning the spots were blurring on his cards and he began making mistakes. He cashed in over four hundred thousand dollars in chips and went to bed.

His lovely companions had left a note stating that they had already had breakfast and were at the pool.

Robert slept for seven hours.

When he woke his lovers were taking a nap on a couch. Both were undressed and in each others arms.

Robert admired their beauty.

Cathy was fifteen years old and becoming more beautiful each day. She was now a poised self assured lady. A person no one would ever suspect had been rescued from a hog pen by Robert.

Edna was the very picture of a beautiful middle aged lady in the prime years of her life. Men looked at her with lust every where she went.

Both were full of life and their joy of living showed.

Robert woke them with kisses.

Robert told them he wanted to gamble a few hours then take his lovers to lunch.

The ladies dressed while Robert had a long shower.

Down stairs in the casino they split.

Robert gave each of his lovers ten thousand to play black jack on and went back to play poker.

He told them he wanted to leave for Mexico the next day.

Robert played for three hours and was about even. He just did not get good cards to play.

He found Cathy and Edna at the Black Jack tables. They were several thousand ahead but they also complained of not getting good cards.

Over their lunch they decided that Lady Luck had turned her back on them.

They spent the afternoon at the hotel pool.

There were several good shows at the casinos, they decided to see one that evening and not gamble any more.

Later that night Robert and Cathy tried to make Edna completely sated with sex.

She would be with Leon in Mexico from that night on and would have to be a good girl then.

Edna was going to confessional the next morning to get absolution for her adultery. Before she did however she deserved a chance to really sin big time.

They got her so excited one time that when Robert asked Edna if she would like him to go find several other men to help him and Cathy she screamed "O God yes".

Robert asked if she were serious and Edna replied "I would love to do that but not now". " It would be wonderful but I must not do something like that now that I am married ".

Edna finally asked that they do no more to her and let her rest.

Robert woke Edna at five am the next morning and told her to get dressed. She could make early Mass while he and Cathy packed.

They would have breakfast when she returned.

Edna was back soon. She said that she had confessed to a Priest and her Penance was five hundred dollars in the "Poor Box and twenty five Ave Marias ".

She said that she had asked the Priest if one thousand in the " Poor Box" would give her total atonement. The Priest had said it would.

Over breakfast Edna was very quiet.

Robert asked her if something was bothering her.

Edna said " No, I am glad to be going back to my new home and my beloved husband, but I love the things I do with you and Cathy ". " You two make the savage woman come out in me, the woman that as a child first fucked for ice cream and then because it felt so good fucked for fun ".

She went on to say that she could remember many times when she had as many as three or four boys waiting their turn.

She had loved being the center of that much attention.

After she had that abortion she had shunned men from disgust.

For two years she was recovering and becoming a woman again.

When she met Armand while in college she now realized she had known what a bastard he was.

She had known that if she went to Port Sulfur with him that week end she might have to suck and fuck some of his friends.

Edna said that the idea excited her.

She said that if they had not drugged her she probably would have given them the best fuck and suck of their life.

On the way back to Baton Rouge she had been terribly sick from what ever drug they had given her.

She could not even remember the biggest "Gang Bang" she ever had.

Last night when Robert had suggested that he go get several men for her she had wanted him to. She had come to her senses when she thought of Leon.

She said that before marrying Leon she would have let him.

Now she said I am going back to my husband with the resolve to never think of sex with other men again.

Robert took her hand and said "Edna we understand and hope you can spend the rest of your life being a good girl".

He told he that if she ever had a real need for sex other than with Leon he and Cathy would help.

Edna asked if he was talking about another trip such as this had been.

Robert told her he was.

Edna said that she would be one desperate woman before she broke her marriage vows again.

They checked out and got a taxi to the airport. The flight to Bahia Keno was uneventful. Cathy and Edna slept most of the way.

It was a new person that drove the car out to meet them and take the luggage to the house.

She introduced herself as Rena Sanchez. Her brother was Mario Sanchez Robert's Ranch foreman.

She spoke perfect English.

She said that she had recently graduated from the University Of Mexico in the school of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry.

She had been six months hunting for a job. No one seemed to want to hire her since she was a woman.

Rena said that she had come to see if there might be work here.

She had contacted Maria and Maria told her to wait until Robert returned.

She said that Robert would be the person to speak to about a possible opening for a person with her talents.

Robert asked her where she was staying and Rena said she was Maria's guest. The house her brother lived in was full with his four kids.

Robert asked then where Maria was and was told that she had an errand in Hermosillo. She would be back the next day.

Rena would serve as house keeper while she was gone.

They all pitched in getting the luggage in to the house. Edna's stayed in the car.

Robert took Edna home and then went to the Ranch.

Mario was in the office when Robert drove up.

Mario reported that one hundred and twelve brood cows were bread and safely with calf.

He had bought a Charolaise bull that he had surgically altered so that although he wanted to breed he was unable to do so.

The Ward people had brought a chin ball Marker and ink.

It strapped under the bull's chin and painted a bright red mark when the cow was in standing heat.

Mario had a man watching the herd that was not with calf all day each day.

When the bull marked a cow she was brought to the barn and inseminated immediately.

He had done two or three each day for the past two weeks.

Mario was satisfied he would have them all with calf in less than two months.

Mario reported about several projects that had been finished while Robert was gone.

Robert Asked Mario to locate either a trencher attachment that would fit on one

of the tractors or to locate a good small trencher.

Robert wanted to run water from the well to each pasture. He wanted large water tanks of concrete in every pasture.

Mario had been wondering how they were going to use those pastures that had no natural water in them.

Robert brought up the subject of Marrio's sister Rena.

Robert asked dozens of questions about her. After probing Marrio about her entire life since a child he asked if the girl was capable of running a farm such as this one.

Mario said that she knew how but he wondered if men she would have working for her would take orders from a woman.

Robert told Mario that if they did not want to they should not even apply.

Robert asked if Mario thought Rena would have trouble getting the drovers on this place to follow her orders.

Marrio said that the men on this place were too content to take a chance of getting discharged because they had an aversion to having a woman boss.

Then Mario asked if his own job was in danger.

Robert told him it was not but that he was thinking of giving him a raise in pay and putting him in charge of two Rancheros.

Robert had confided in only Cathy and Maria about his possible purchase of the forty thousand hectares of ranch land within miles of Ranchero Wade.

He told Mario of his becoming the owner of the new ranch in three days.

Robert spoke of his doubts of being able to sell the bulls off this place. He feared most ranchers in Mexico would not realize the advantages of up grading the quality of their live stock.

He was determined to show them.

The new ranch would buy good big cattle and breed at first artificially with semen from the best of Charolaise bulls.

Later the bulls would come from here and would natural breed.

That way Ranchero Ward would always have a market for it's bulls.

Robert told Mario how to get to the new ranch. Mario wanted to go there the next morning before he would have to breed the next days cattle.

Robert got home before dark.

Rena was preparing a fine dinner for Cathy and Robert.

Robert told her she was to dine with them.

Rena protested that she was not dressed for dinner.

Robert told her she was and he and Cathy never dressed for dinner at home.

He told Rena that she was to act as if she was a member of the family.

After an excellent meal Cathy and Robert went out on the terrace over looking the beach.

He had asked Rena to make Stingers and join them.

Rena brought the sweet after dinner drinks and sat with them.

Robert asked Rena a few questions concerning her knowledge of cattle and her ranch abilities.

Rena's replies assured him that she was qualified for the job he had in mind.

Robert told Rena that he was going to become the owner in three days of a very large ranch close by.

He explained that he was thinking of putting her brother in charge of both ranches. He would need someone then to act as foreman at Ranchero Ward.

Rena said that she wanted that job.

Robert asked if she would not like to know the salary he was willing to pay.

Rena explained that she was of a wealthy family and the salary was not important to her.

Rena said that she could have had a dozen jobs with a good salary since finishing school if she had been willing to engage in sex with the owner.

She said that she knew that she was worth more on a farm than becoming a mistress to the owner.

Robert promised her a chance to prove that.

The next day Maria returned from Hermosillo. She had driven the jeep from the ranch and was sweaty and covered with dust turned to mud from the road.

Robert had driven Cathy to town and she was aboard the charter ship. Then he had taken the Expedition and gone to find Leon.

He brought Leon up to date concerning his idea of converting those two houses next to his into rental houses. Robert asked if Leon would act as his agent in getting the work done. Leon would be more than willing he said.

Robert went to the small ship yard and asked Antonia if he could build him a ferry barge large enough to take full tractor trailer loads of cattle across the bay to the ranch on the other side.

Antonia explained that his yard was not big enough to build such a large hull as that.

Antonia said that it had been an enormous task to take the Cathy Ward out and blast and paint her hull.

He had been forced to take fences down on both sides of his yard. He had to use temporary rails at each end of the ship to get her out of the water.

He had done the work in order to get his money back by selling the ship.

Antonia said that the work on the Cathy Ward was the last job he had done and he was closing his yard as soon as he sold all the welding machines.

He said that his small yard could not work on the large boats that were doing all the fishing now.

Antonia asked if Robert had ever paid any attention to the abandoned ship yard next to his. It was much larger than his and had a huge building to cover the boats while out of the water. There was a big office building near the street and enough land down the bay shore to make a large site for a ferry landing and parking area.

Antonia said that the bank in Hermosillo had taken the property when the owners went bankrupt. They had been trying to sell that place for years.

Robert and Antonia looked at it.

It was a much nicer ship yard than Antonia's.

Antonia made a remark that the larger ship ways would allow the larger Tuna fishing and shrimp vessels to be taken out. There were hardly any small boats left fishing commercially.

Robert asked Antonia how much the bank was asking for the property.

Antonia said the bank had asked two hundred twenty thousand dollars right after the property went bankrupt. He had been told that the price was much less now.

Robert asked if he leased the place would Antonia build him a ferry barge there.

Antonia assured him he could.

Robert asked if he had such a yard could Antonia get enough other business to make a profit and pay rent on the yard.

Antonia said he could if the rent was not a great amount.

Robert said he was meeting with the bank the next day and would inquire into a lease of the yard.

He asked if Antonia could build him a ferry for the cost of the material and labor with no profit.

Antonia asked if he might draw a salary. Robert told him yes. Antonia said that was better than he was doing now.

Robert, Cathy and Maria flew to Hermosillo the next day. They got there hours before their appointment with the bank.

Robert wanted to see what tractors were available at the dealer's lot.

There were four two hundred h.p. John Deer tractors with less than 600 hours on them all four were alike and had four wheel drive. Thirty feet wide Land Leveler cultivator discs came with them and each had heavy front loader buckets.

The agent explained that a large farm had bought them on a rental purchase agreement. They were in the business of planting corn.

Last year corn sold so cheep that the farm had defaulted on the rental purchase arraignment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.