Gamblers Winnings - Cover

Gamblers Winnings

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Guy wins a young girl in a poker game.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft  

Cathy was not yet fourteen and looked as if she might be the twenty one her I.D. showed her to be.

Robert knew he was a very lucky guy to have two such women. He spent a few minutes admiring his two naked beauties. He looked at Edna's still gorgeous tits, there was traces of lipstick around her pink nipples. He noticed smears of lipstick on the inside of her upper thighs. It looked like the color Cathy had on.

Cathy had some of Edna's lighter shade lipstick smeared on her thighs and tits.

It was obvious to Robert that the girls had learned to make love to each other. That should make it easier on him, he would not have to work near as hard to keep those horny girls satisfied.

Cathy woke as he lay down on the bed.

" Are you to tired to make love " she asked.

Robert told her he was.

Cathy kissed him and said "Later then my darling man ".

Robert woke at noon. He was hungry and looked for the girls to have lunch with him.

One of them had written " Gone to the pool " with lip stick on a strip of toilet tissue and laid it on the dresser.

Robert found them there. They were hungry too.

He ordered club sandwiches for their lunch.

While waiting for their sandwiches Robert asked how they were doing at the Black Jack tables.

Cathy was seven hundred dollars ahead Edna was four hundred ahead.

Robert gave each a one thousand dollar bill and told them to play at a twenty five dollar table instead of the five dollar tables.

After lunch Robert kissed each one of them and told them he was going back to play again. He asked them for a date for dinner at around seven.

Edna asked him how he was doing at the poker table. Robert said that he was on a roll, Good cards were coming to him and he was winning big time.

He left them and Edna went back to educating Cathy.

She was giving Cathy a history course by the pool. Later it was spelling.

At two Edna and Cathy had enough of that harsh sun and they went in and changed to casual shorts and blouses. They were going to gamble until time to dress for dinner.

In the Casino they watched the play on several twenty five dollar tables.

One table interested them. The house was loosing frequently.

Two seats were empty and each bought five hundred in chips.

After four hours they had to go get dressed.

Cathy cashed in forty five hundred, Edna five thousand seven hundred.

The were so proud of themselves they could hardly wait to tell Robert.

Robert came in after they had showered and were fixing their hair.

Before Robert had the door closed they were telling him of their winnings.

Robert kissed them both and patted their bare asses as he told them how proud he was of them.

Robert went to the room safe and unloaded a brief case of money into it.

Cathy asked how much that was and Robert told them it was over seventy thousand dollars.

That night they dined at the hotel.

Cathy wore the blue evening gown, Edna the silver one.

After dinner Robert took them to the Ball Room and got a table.

He danced with them both and told them he would not be playing late that night. He told them to gamble in the casino if they liked. He promised to see them later in the room and kissed them and left.

The next few days Robert took his pretty companions to see some of the old mining towns and several of the Nevada State parks.

He was gambling in the afternoons and then having a supper break with Edna and Cathy. After that he would gamble until about midnight then join them in the room for sex then sleep. They would get up the next morning, have a fast food breakfast and explore again.

The two weeks they had planed to stay in Reno went by amazingly fast.

The day before they were to leave Robert and his ladies counted his winnings.

Of the thirteen days he had played poker he had only three days on which he had not won but had lost at poker.

He had three hundred thirty seven thousand dollars in cash.

Edna had won seven thousand.

Cathy had won twelve thousand five hundred.

Robert took all that in a pillow case to a nearby bank and received a certified cashiers check for it.

The flight home was pleasant. They had a wonderful time in Reno but were ready to return to the low key life on the island.

Edna went to the island with Cathy and Robert and was planing to move back in to her house in a few days. Those days became weeks.

One evening Edna wanted to talk.

Edna said that for the first time in her life she was content and happy. She finally admitted that if he would let her she would like to live there with them.

She confessed to her love of him and told him that she could not remember ever having felt more fulfilled by a man.

She said she was in love with Cathy. For the first time in her life she was in love with another woman.

Edna said that she thought that in only a few months Cathy would be ready to take her senior high school exams and earn a high school degree.

Cathy was going to have to transfer to the high school where Edna had tought for twenty years. She would have to go to school for six months as a senior and then if she had the grades she could graduate with this years class.

Edna had pulled some strings with the principal that she had worked for at the school for twenty years.

Cathy was going to have to use the address of Edna's house. She was to make as if she were transferring from Albertville Central High School. Edna was going to call in some old IOU s and have a false transcript sent from there.

She wanted Cathy to have the experience of the proms and the graduation to remember for the rest of her life.

Cathy had been there in Robert's arms while Edna opened her mind.

Cathy confessed that she loved Edna and had been dreading Edna's leaving.

Robert told them both that he saw no reason for Edna to leave them, she was like family now.

They fell into a relaxed life style, Robert would run his boat up the lake at least three times a week and play small stakes poker.

Edna and Cathy would often fish from the pontoon boat when he was gambling.

Edna spent a lot of time teaching Cathy.

Cathy and Edna went to the high school and got her enrolled.

Edna had called a friend at Albertville Alabama and had a transcript to present to her friend the principal.

Cathy was enrolled as if she were a normal student.

Every morning Cathy would go across the lake in the pontoon boat and drive Edna's old car to school. After school she would park the car in the garage and return by boat to the island.

Cathy made friends immediately, she was accepted as just another student.

Edna got Robert's permission to let Cathy have a date to go to the Junior - Senior prom.

Cathy went along with Edna's wishes and told a nice boy in her class that he could take her.

Edna took Cathy to Birmingham and bought her an expensive dress for the occasion.

The boy picked Cathy up at Edna's home. The prom was at the school gym.

She was the most beautiful girl there.

She stayed with her date at the prom and every time a guy asked her to dance she asked her date if he minded.

She made her date feel proud that he was with her and willing to let her dance with others.

Edna had instructed Cathy as to how a girl should act on a date.

Cathy let her date take her to the local hamburger hang out. They were greeted by a lot of their classmates, had a coke and burger and then slipped away.

Cathy's date took them to a lovers lane site on a bluff overlooking the lake and they engaged in a few chaste kisses. She even let him touch one of her tits through her dress for a few minutes.

At two a.m. she told her date she had to go home and he made no argument.

Cathy knew that she had caused a set of "lovers nuts" and that her date was anxious to get her home and then get some relief.

Cathy and Edna spent the remainder of the night at Edna's house.

The next day Cathy told Robert all the details of her first date.

She said that she had enjoyed the prom and having all those boys hit on her.

She said that after they left she had been bored by the juvenile actions at the drive in burger joint and later by her date at the place they had parked.

Robert laughed at her.

He said that she was much more adult than her classmates but until she graduated from school she must act as they did.

The Senior Prom was a carbon copy of the Junior - Senior Prom.

Edna and Cathy bought another dress, a much more adult one that time.

Again Cathy was the most attractive girl there.

Cathy had turned fourteen years old the September before. She looked, acted and felt much more adult than her seventeen and eighteen year old classmates.

She enjoyed the prom and all the attention she got.

She found out shortly after she and her date got there that she had made a bad choice in having a date with that guy.

They had been there only a short time before he and several others left their dates and went outside.

When he came back she could smell liquor on his breath.

He kept going back outside and getting drunker.

Just before midnight and the last dance he came back in and found Cathy dancing with another guy. Her date wanted to start a fight.

Two of the chaperones made him leave the prom. He wanted Cathy to leave with him. Cathy refused and bummed a ride home from another couple.

Cathy told Edna and Robert all about her evening as they went to bed together in Edna's house that night.

School was soon over and a proud Cathy was awarded her diploma.

Edna and Robert were as proud as she was.

The girl from that hog pen had become a sophisticated woman.

Robert arranged for them to spend a week in Reno.

The week was perfect. Edna and Cathy had spent hundreds of hours playing Black Jack on the computer. They were experts.

The first day in Reno they played at the twenty five dollar tables. They were several thousand ahead that evening.

While having dinner Robert suggested they try the hundred dollar tables.

When Robert came to the room the next morning he woke two excited gamblers.

Between the two of them they had won forty three thousand dollars.

That day they gave some of it back. After that though each day from then until it was time to go home they won.

The ladies left with over a hundred thousand of the casino's money.

Robert had won over three hundred thousand.

Back home they enjoyed the laid back life style of their island retreat.

Robert never tired of the small stake poker he played at the fish camp.

The best night he ever had, his winnings were a little less than two hundred dollars except for the night he won Cathy.

Edna was a happy companion to Cathy and Robert. She made love to both of them every day. Robert and Cathy made love every day. Sex was something that might happen anytime. Robert might come up behind one of his lovely women and push her down on the kitchen counter then throw her dress up on her back. He would fuck her until she had an orgasm then nonchalantly go about what ever he was doing. The girls never wore panties because of that.

( Robert seldom had an orgasm that way, he called that "Punching their ticket").

Cathy had become a fantastic cook.

Edna and Cathy kept the house immaculate. Both women were serene and happy.

Every week end Robert would take them to interesting places.

Once a month they would go to Trade Day at Collinsville Alabama. They seldom bought any thing but would look at each vendors wares. Most of it was junk.

Collinsville was on Saturdays.

Sundays Robert might take them to Mountain Top a flea market an hour away from Edna's house.

Sometimes one of them would buy something but just watching the crowds was the real fun at both places.

Robert liked for Cathy and Edna to dress in clothes that were revealing.

He loved to watch the reaction of a guy trying to sell those girls something when they would bend over and let him see their tits. They would make it look as if it were an accidental exposure.

Often a guy would give them something they had shown interest in.

Those two got to be artists at making a guy hard and appearing to be innocent angels.

In August Robert decided to take them to a gulf coast beach.

He booked them in to a beach front motel at Panama City Beach Florida.

Neither girl had ever been to a beach before.

Robert bought them both tiny, barely legal, bikinis and turned them loose on the beach. His instructions were, "Go out there and make dicks hard".

Did they ever !!

They had Robert laughing so hard his ribs hurt when they told him some of the things they had done.

Robert took them to their first titty bar. Robert told them that none of topless waitresses had as pretty tits as they had.

( They really did not )

One night they went to a strip joint. It was amateur night. Robert encouraged them to enter.

They were the last two contestants.

They had watched the paid strippers do their acts and had gotten some idea of what the crowd liked.

Both Cathy and Edna were dressed in summer dresses that buttoned down the front. They were bare under those dresses.

There were seven other girls competing for the hundred dollar prize.

None of them stood a chance of winning against Cathy and Edna.

Several of them did put on a good show though.

The stage manager introduced the Ward sisters.

Cathy and Edna came on the stage and that crowd got quiet.

They walked out barefoot in those look alike dresses and began a dance step with arms linked. The music had a slow stripers beat. They were smiling and keeping perfect time to the music.

At the same time both unbuttoned the top button on her dress, still doing their simple dance step.

They were having a ball !

One by one they unbuttoned all those buttons, never missing a dance step.

When their dresses were hanging open they separated and went to the very edge of the stage. Still dancing they let those dresses show a tit now and then and spread open to give glimpses of their shaved cunts.

The girls separated one to one side of that semi-curricular stage, one to the other.

Still flashing the crowd they started letting more and more show.

Their audience was going wild !

Cathy had her back to Edna, Edna stopped her dancing and sneaked up behind Cathy.

In one quick move she stripped that dress from Cathy and danced away waving it like a flag.

Cathy acted as if she was shyly trying to cover herself.

The crowd went wilder.

Edna was back dancing on her side of the stage.

Cathy ran up behind Edna and stole her dress.

There must have been a hundred men shouting at the top of their voices.

Both dresses ended in a pile at the back of the stage.

The girls linked arms again and started dancing sideways. Every boom of the drum made them do a Rocket Kick and they danced all the way around the stage and then back doing that.

They were great. The crowd made them bow seven times before they grabbed their dresses up and scampered off the stage.

The stage manager came on stage after the noise died down.

He brought all the contestants back on stage. Several had slipped on something to cover their bodies, not Cathy or Edna though. They pranced back on stage stark naked.

The wining dancer was to be selected by the volume of applause.

All those contestants got applause even though several had been pitiful.

Edna and Cathy were last and there was no doubt about who was the winner.

The applause was so loud that all the stage manager could do was hold up their arms.

Those girls went back to dancing and kicking those legs. The audience cheered.

The girls kept dancing as long as the cheering continued.

Five minutes later the yelling quieted enough for them to bow and leave the stage with a hundred dollar bill to share.

Robert kissed them both when they joined him back at their table. They had put those dresses back on and looked as if they were innocent angels that had lost their wings.

The owner of the place came to the table. He wanted to know if they would be interested in a full time job.

Edna asked how much he would be willing to pay.

The guy told them he would pay five hundred a week to each of them. He said working there they could easily make two thousand each a week "dating the customers".

The girls told him they would think about his offer.

They left to go back to the hotel.

They put their weary bodies to bed.

Both ladies were so tired they went right off to sleep in Robert's arms.

The remainder of the week was spent loafing on the beach and just having a good time together.

The evening before they were to leave they sat on the balcony overlooking that beautiful beach.

The stars looked as if you could reach up and touch them. The breeze off the Gulf smelled clean and the crash of the waves on the beach was like music.

Edna must have been feeling mellow.

Edna said that she just thought she had been happy as a child, and later but she had never been as content and happy as she was now.

She went on to say that it was strange how a persons life seemed to take unpredictable turns.

She gave herself as an example.

Edna said that she had her first sexual experience at eight years old.

Her twelve year old brother had offered to buy her an ice cream cone if she would suck him off. Edna had liked ice cream too much to turn that offer down.

She had never had intercourse with her brother. After she had sucked off some of his friends she would fuck them for more ice cream. As a nine year old she was getting fat from all that ice cream.

She was beginning to have frequent orgasms when she fucked.

When her mother put her on a strict diet she kept on screwing any boy that wanted her to with out any ice cream. It felt so good she did not want to stop.

For nine more years she had frequent intercourse with hundreds of boys.

In her senior year in high school she had become pregnant.

None of the boys she had been fucking would help her. She had asked a dozen if they would marry her. Some told her that they were not the father, some laughed and told her they would never marry a whore such as she.

Edna said that she was desperate and had sold her pussy for enough to get an abortion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.