Truth or Dare!

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2001 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: Feeling down Sharon lets herself be persuaded to join her son and his two friends in a game of Truth or Dare! As the game proceeds things get hotter until...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Sighing I listened to the laughter coming from the living room where my 15 year old son Ted and his two best friends were sharing a joke or something similar. I sat at the kitchen counter and wished, not for the first time, that my husband would spend less time working and more time at home, not just so that I could feel less lonely and frustrated, but so that he could share our son's growing up. Another burst of laughter made me sigh again and a single tear trickled down my cheek, at that precise moment the kitchen door opened. I turned my head in surprise to see who it was; my son smiled at me from the doorway then frowned.

"What's wrong mum?" he asked crossing the room to where I sat.

"I'm just in one of those silly moods." I smiled wiping away the tear, "Feeling neglected and sorry for myself."

'And so frustrated I could scream!' I added silently to myself.

At 45 I was not a youngster by any stretch of the imagination and was supposedly at a point where sex was not something at the top of the list of needs, only I seemed to need it more and got it less, a damn sight less! Okay, I wasn't the girl I was at 20, but I still had a good figure, a little more rounded, a little softer, there may be a hint of grey touching my hair and a few more wrinkles, but I could still attract the occasional wolf-whistle near building sites. Sometimes I wondered if the reason my husband spent so much time working was to avoid having to have sex with me, for sure his drive seemed to have dropped off over the years, but that had nothing to do with my looks, that was him.

"Why don't you join us mum?" Ted asked cutting across my thoughts.

"Don't be silly dear," I smiled stroking his cheek, "you boys don't want an old bat like me hovering over you."

"You are not old!" He retorted sharply, "And you're not a bat either! More like a deer in my opinion."

"What?" I smiled wryly, "Flighty?"

"No," he smiled softly in reply, "beautiful!"

I think I blinked in surprise at his reply, but it certainly did make me feel a little better about myself, though no less frustrated.

"Well," I laughed, " that was a surprise. Anyway, enough flattery, what was it you came in here for?"

"Uh... I..." he blushed guiltily, "came to get some cokes."

He wasn't fooling anyone with that line, he didn't realise that I had noticed long ago the way he shuffled the soft drinks around in the fridge to hide the fact that the odd can of beer went AWOL from time to time. I had no doubt that he had come to get some beers for himself and his friends, nor that he had not expected to find me in the kitchen.

" 'Uh' cokes eh?" I grinned at him deciding it was time to let him know I knew his secret, "More like a few cans of Stella young man."

He went an even deeper shade of red, but said nothing; I don't think he knew what to say.

"Ted, Ted," I laughed, "if only you could see your face. Go on, get the beers and go back to your friends."

"You aren't mad?" he seemed to breathe with relief.

"No," I smiled, "I don't mind as long a you are sensible about your drinking. Now run along dear, your friends will think you've got lost."

He grinned and headed for the fridge, taking three cans of beer he went to leave the kitchen then paused to look at me over his shoulder.

"You are the greatest mum." He said sincerely, "And that offer to join us still stands."

"Go on," I smiled, "the last thing you need is me inhibiting you boys."

He gave me an odd look, smiled then left the room and I sat back feeling a little less lonely in the knowledge that if nothing else I had a son that loved me. Still, it did nothing to ease my frustration and a moment later I sighed, and poured myself a large vodka, which I drank off in one long swallow. Pouring myself another I looked out the kitchen window and wondered just what the hell kept me faithful to my husband, it certainly wasn't the sex. Laughing at my own thoughts I drained my glass again and poured myself another large vodka.

"Mum," Ted's voice sounded from the kitchen doorway making me jump in surprise, "can I borrow you a minute?"

"Lord, you made me jump!" I said, then frowned, "What's wrong?"

"I think it best if you came and saw." He replied.

Thinking one of the other boys had somehow managed to hurt himself I nodded and followed him out of the kitchen to the living room. I'm not sure what I expected to find, but when I entered the room I saw Ted's two friends, Mark and Paul, sitting comfortably on the couch with cans of beer in their hands and grins on their faces.

"Gotcha!" Ted laughed.

"Okay," I said shaking my head, "what's going on?"

"We took a vote mum," Ted grinned, "it was unanimous, we wanted you to join us in here."

Laughing I looked at the three boys, Mark was a slender boy with dark hair and still showing signs of adolescent acne, the fair haired Paul was the heavier of the three though not 'fat'. And then there was my Ted, as his mother I was obviously biased, but he was to my mind the better looking of the group, his red hair almost the same shade as my own. All three of them were grinning at me as I gave in and sat myself down in one of the armchairs.

"If you are that determined to have me join you," I laughed, "who am I to argue. So what are we up to then?"

"Not a lot Mrs W." Mark replied, "Just chatting and joking about."

"Hmmm, how about calling me by name," I frowned at his use of 'Mrs W', at that moment I did not want to be reminded of my marital status, "it's Sharon, okay?"

"Okay Sharon." Mark grinned.

For about an hour the four of us chatted about things in general, it was mainly the boys doing the talking as they talked about school stuff, I'd add the occasional question and add a thing or two from my own school days in comparison. From time to time I would sip from my drink, I began to feel warm and relaxed in the company of my son and his friends, before I knew it my glass was as empty as their beer cans. I noticed Paul looking wistfully at his empty can, hiding a smile at his look I decided that it wouldn't hurt the boys to have another beer, or me to have another vodka.

"I'll be back in a moment boys." I said as I rose from my chair and smoothed down my skirt, "Don't get up to any mischief while I'm gone."

They gave a chorus of denials that they'd doing anything mischievous as I left the room; it only took a few moments to get three cans of Stella from the fridge and to pour myself another large glass of vodka. Nevertheless, by the time I got back to the living room the boys had their heads together as though plotting no good, they greeted my return with enthusiasm, especially when they saw the beers I had with me.

"And what makes you think these are for you?" I teased waving the beers.

"Aww mum," Ted replied, "you know you don't like beer."

Laughing I gave the boys their beer then sat back to sip at my vodka.

"So, what have you three been plotting?" I said looking over the rim of my glass.

"Just talking about playing a game Mrs... I mean Sharon." Paul smiled.

"A game eh?" I responded with a smile at all three boys, "Sounds fun, what's the game?"

"Truth or dare." Mark replied as though I should know the game.

I must have looked puzzled because my son explained how the game was played, putting it simply we each took it in turns to answer a question or do a dare, stating which we wanted to do first, the questions would be put by the other players and if it was thought that the answer given was false a challenge could be made. This was where the game got interesting, if the one challenged was either proved to have answered falsely, or a vote of the other players decided this, then the one challenged would have to do a dare, if the answer was proved to be true or a vote agreed it was then the challenger had to do the dare. The game certainly seemed to have some interesting points to it, especially as I realised that the questions or dares could perhaps be a little risquÈ, but what the hell, it was just a bit of fun.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled as Ted finished his explanation.

"Okay Sharon!" Paul laughed.

"Who goes first?" Mark asked.

"Ladies first," Ted grinned, "but before we start are we setting limits or playing unlimited?"

The boys had to explain what Ted meant by his question, it should have been obvious and it was once they'd explained that 'limited' meant certain types of question or dares could not be asked or given, 'unlimited' meant anything goes. I was tempted to set limits, but decided to go along with the majority decision.

"Unlimited." Paul said.

"Yeah," Mark grinned, "unlimited for me too."

"Mum?" Ted asked.

"You first." I grinned.

"I'm for unlimited," he laughed, "but we've all played this before."

"Oh, and that means what?" I asked.

"Uh... well... you know," Mark replied with a blush, "we can... uhh..."

"We know no-one's likely to wimp out, get mad, or stuff." Ted finished for the blushing Mark.

I wondered just what the hell these three got up to when they played this game and if they did it in mixed company or not. At the same time I felt slightly challenged by Ted's reply and I decided to show these boys that the older generation could stay the course as well as they could.

"I'll have you know that I don't 'wimp out'," I said mock severely, "I vote unlimited to, so there!"

Poking my tongue out at them like a petulant little girl burst us all out in laughter, since I was to go first I decided to test the waters, so to speak.

"Truth." I said with a smile.

"Did you ever bunk off school?" Paul asked.

"Yes." I grinned, "A lot of times."

I didn't add that my bunking off after I was 16 was so that I could get a 'bunk-up', though thinking it reminded me of my lack of 'bunking-up' in recent years. And so the game began, for a while none of the questions were more than amusing, silly things like what our favourite school subject was, or in my case had been, our favourite food, or TV program. As we played I noticed that the boys would at times repeat a question to one another as their turn to tell the truth or take a dare came round, as for the dares they were even sillier, like standing on one leg and touching the tip of your nose with your eyes closed. Nevertheless it was fun and another hour just seemed to pass in the blink of an eye, my glass was almost empty and I was feeling a warm buzz from all the vodka I had drunk.

"Did you kiss on your first date?" Ted asked me the first of the questions that bordered on risquÈ.

"Yes I did." I grinned.

When my son's turn came round he chose truth and I jumped in with the same question he had asked of me.

"No," he grinned, "though it wasn't for the lack of trying."

We all laughed at his expansion on the answer, while I wondered just who his first date had been with. Then my turn came round again and this time it was Mark that asked me a question when I said 'truth'.

"Did you kiss on every first date?" the boy asked with a grin.

"Yes I did," I grinned in reply, "every time."

"Damn," Mark laughed, "I wish you were at our school nowadays."

"Yeah," Paul added with a broad grin, "me too."

I laughed and told them I wished I were young enough to be back at school with them too. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my son open his mouth as though to say something about my response, but then he must have decided to hold his tongue. The game went on and once again it became my turn.

"Dare." I said deciding to see whether they would change the dares to be more risquÈ too.

It seemed that once the questions got hotter the dares did too, Paul gave me a dare to kiss Mark, perhaps it didn't sound like much, but I was very aware that I was with a group of young, hormonal teenagers. Still, I didn't balk, instead I got up, went over to Mark and gave him a brief, but toe curling kiss, at least it was toe curling for me, I assume he felt the same by the look on his face when I went back to my chair. I do know that brief though the kiss had been it had left me feeling excited, warm and eager to repeat the experience, something that I got the chance to do as soon as my turn came round again when Mark got me to kiss Paul when I answered with 'dare' again. By the time I sat down again I was feeling quite flushed. As it drew close to my turn again I wondered with a little flutter of excitement whether to answer 'dare' again or not, there was a risk that one of the boys would dare me to kiss Ted and although kissing was nothing major there was a wickedness about the thought of kissing my own son that made me answer 'dare'. This time Ted jumped in and got me to kiss both Paul and Mark again, I did and eagerly, but I felt a little let down that it was not his lips I had mine to. Growing more flushed and getting slightly turned on by events I decided to go for truth when my turn came around again.

"When did you have your first fuck?" Mark asked almost instantly.

His use of the word 'fuck' didn't faze me at all; it seemed appropriate under the circumstances.

"When I was 15." I smiled remembering what a disaster it had been too.

My answer obviously intrigued Mark as I could see that he wanted me to expand on my answer, but I left him dangling.

And so it went on in the same way for a while longer, though intimate the questions didn't ask for details or probe too deeply and the dares were more of the kissing kind than anything else. My only disappointment in all this was that somehow Ted kept managing to avoid kissing me or being kissed by me and I felt a determination grow in me to change that the first chance I got.

"What underpants are you wearing Ted," Paul asked my son when he answered 'truth' on his turn, "briefs, Y-fronts or boxers?"

"Y-fronts." My son grinned.

Now I knew damn well that it had been boxers I had put on top in his drawer and I decided to seize the opportunity to corner him into kissing me.

"Challenge!" I laughed issuing the first challenge of the game.

"Guess you got to prove you are telling the truth." Mark grinned at Ted.

"I hate to tell you this mum," Ted laughed as he stood up and started to open his trousers, "but I didn't put the top pair in the drawer on this morning."

With that he dropped his trousers, raised his shirt and displayed a pair of deep blue Y-fronts.

"Damn!" I laughed, "Okay, what's my dare."

I was willing him to tell me to kiss him, but instead he got me to kiss his friends again, definitely nice and exciting, but not what I wanted. As I sat down again I noticed that Ted had decided to take his trousers off instead of pull them up again, mind you it wasn't long before his two friends were similarly debagged as they got the same question and challenges from each other. Seeing three boys sitting there without trousers gave me a thrill, but though not quite innocuous the situation was still fairly innocent. From time to time I found myself giving secret glances to all three boys, looking at their groins and feeling a little pleased with myself that both Paul and Mark were showing signs of getting erections from having kissed me so many times. Unfortunately my son was sitting in such a way that I couldn't see if he was showing any signs of excitement from watching me with his friends and I got the impression he had sat himself this way deliberately.

Things seemed to cool down for a few rounds and I began to wonder if the game would wind up soon while hoping we could continue. I got my wish when I answered 'truth' a little while later.

"Do you wank?" Paul asked me.

"I sure do." I laughed, "As often as I can."

"Oh wow," Mark exclaimed with interest, "with just your fingers or do you use anything else."

"Ahem," Ted interrupted with a grin before I could answer, "one question at a time."

"Oh, yeah, right." Mark grinned.

"Never mind," I laughed, "maybe you can ask that question next time round."

Goodness knows why I offered him the opportunity to do ask his question, but as soon as I had said 'truth' on my turn Mark asked the same question about how I masturbated.

"Well," I laughed suddenly feeling abandoned, "that depends on how much time I have. Sometimes I just use my fingers, others I use a vibrator."

A quick glance told me that both Mark and Paul had been excited not only by my answer, but also by my having answered them at all and so openly. Both boys looked at each other and grinned then looked at Ted, out of the corner of my eye I saw him give a weak half smile to which Mark and Paul responded by grinning even more broadly. Something had passed between the three of them in that series of looks and I suspected it was connected with me, whatever it was my son had not enthused about, but had seemed to agree with. Thoroughly intrigued now I waited to see what was to happen next.

"Truth." I said as my turn came round again.

"What colour panties are you wearing?" Paul asked quickly.

"Pink." I answered immediately.

"Challenge!" Mark cried.

Somehow I just knew there was going to be a challenge to that question no matter what answer I had given, looking at Mark I laughed and stood up.

"I guess I need to prove it," I said feeling a thrill run through me, "and since you boys proved what you were wearing by taking off your trousers it seems only fait I take of my skirt. Yes?"

"Oh yeah!" Mark answered hurriedly.

Laughing I reached behind me, unzipped the skirt then undid the waist clip and let it drop to the floor as I lifted the hem of my blouse so that they got a good view of my pink, lace trimmed panties. As I sat down I noticed with almost a feeling of pride that the sight of my legs and underwear had pushed Mark and Paul to almost full erections. It certainly was a boost to my ego to have these young boys get turned on so by my not so young body, the only fly in the ointment was that I still couldn't tell whether my son was getting excited as well. The game went on, the questions becoming more intimate and sexual, which only seemed to make me more willing to be daring and play the game to the hilt.

"Does the bra match the panties?" Paul asked to my 'truth' response.

"Actually it doesn't." I fibbed knowing that my son knew this was untrue.

To my disappointment although he opened his mouth as if to challenge he remained silent and it was Mark that issued the challenge.

"You fibbed!" Mark crowed as I took off my blouse to reveal my tits encased in a pink lace bra.

I was surprised to see that my nipples were pushing at the material, but I guessed it came from knowing that the boys could see my nipples playing peek-a-boo through the small floral pattern of the bra. "Okay, so I got caught," grinning at the triumphant Mark I put my hands on my hips, "I have to do a dare now right?"

"Too right!" Paul answered, "And your dare is to kiss all of us for no less than thirty seconds!"

I could have hugged him! He had got the dare in before my son could speak and I at last got my wish, to kiss my own son! Restraining my urge to go to him first I went to Paul and kissed him passionately for almost a minute, I was excited and breathing heavily when I moved my lips from his and moved to Mark who I kissed just as passionately and for just as long. Then came the moment I had been waiting for, turning to Ted I went and leant over him, as he looked up I kissed him and to my delight he didn't pull away or stiffen, then. My kiss was even more passionate than it had been with his friends, after all I had many kisses to make up for, but I think I shocked him when I parted my lips and forced my tongue between his lips, I felt him tense up for a moment then he responded by relaxing and pushing his tongue past my lips. I drew the kiss out for just over a minute before reluctantly parting out lips and heading back to my chair so that the game could go on, deep down I knew where all this was going, but I pretended to myself that it was simply a game.

"Sharon," Mark said with a broad grin when I responded with 'truth' on my turn, "what's your favourite position to be fucked in?"

"Oh my," I laughed excitedly, "I don't know, I like them all so much that I couldn't pick just one."

He looked a little disappointed by my reply, though at the same time I saw his prick stiffen even more in his underpants.

"Is there anything in the rules" I asked, "that says you can ask a different question if a positive or negative answer can't be given to a question?"

"I... uh... Ted?" Mark hesitated.

"I guess not mum." My son answered.

"In that case try a different question Mark." I said to the boy with a smile.

"Ever made it with a girl?" He asked after only a brief moment of thought.

"Yes I have," I answered with a light laugh, out of the corner of my eye I saw my son sit up in surprise, "though it was a long time ago, back when I was at school in fact."

"No shit!" Paul exclaimed, "Wow!"

"No shit." I laughed.

I could see Mark and Paul wanted to know the details, as for my son he had gone back to being poker faced, I decided to give the boys the chance to ask me to expand on what had happened by answering 'dare' on my next turn. Barely had the word left my mouth when Paul dared me to tell them about what happened with the other girl.

"In graphic detail." he ended.

"Oh my," I pretended to be a little flustered, in truth I was highly excited, "it's so long ago, but I'll try."

Ted's friends sat forward to listen while he sat motionless, I wondered what he was thinking and feeling as I composed my thoughts.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.