Lois's Awakening

by Maxi

Copyright© 2001 by Maxi

Erotica Sex Story: She was the most beautiful creature he ever saw, and he had to have her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First   .

Approaching Lois's bedroom door, he slowly opened it. She was lying on her side with her back to him. She didn't move. Slowly, he crept into the room, whispering her name. Still, she made no move. He could see the rounded shape of her slim hips under the sheet. Careful not to wake her, Neil stood still, looking around the room. God he thought, I have to be crazy.

Here he was the hired hand, and was sneaking into his boss's young daughter's bedroom. He had been working for Wes for 2 months now. Both Wes and his wife Beth had treated him well since they had hired him to work for the summer on their beef farm. He knew Wes would kill him if he was caught sneaking around his young daughter's bedroom. Neil had been smitten the first time he had seen Wes's young daughter. She was only 13 years old but she was the most beautiful creature he had every seen. Neil was much older at 21, but he knew that Lois had a young girl's crush on him since he had starting working for her Dad.

As he looked upon her sleeping form, he felt the stirring in his groin, which had become a familiar feeling whenever he was around Lois. All evening she had been teasing him more than usual as he watched TV. She had been wearing a small halter top and tight little shorts. She seemed to know that she was flashing her long slender legs around him and he caught her giving him that sweet secret smile of hers. Lois's Mother had chased her off to bed, upon entering the room. She was aware of her daughter's emerging allurement and was clearly not comfortable with the way she fooled around with the hired hand.

Neil had sat there thinking about her. His cock throbbed and his nuts ached as they had whenever he was around her. He knew he had to have her or die trying. Enough was enough. As he tried to watch the rest of the movie he could still see and smell her. He had to have her regardless of the cost.

"Shit" he muttered as he shifted in the chair. His underpants where wet once again from his leaking cock!

He had waited until Wes and Beth had gone to bed and now here he was trembling with excitement in her room. It was not the first time he had been in Lois's room but it was the first time with her in it and sleeping in the bed. On other occasions when no one was around he had slipped into her room. The first time he had done it he didn't know what he was looking for other than to smell the fragrance of her room and the sweet smell of her bed. That first time he had found a pair of her jeans and top lying on the floor. When he picked up the jeans he became excited when a pair of her white cotton panties fell from the jeans. He had a vision in his head of her pulling the jeans and panties down over her slender hips. His excitement grew as he slowly raised the panties to his nose. The fragrance was intoxicating as he inhaled deeply. He became excited as he continued inhaling the fragrance from crotch of her panties. He was so overcome by her sweet smell he pulled his pants and underwear down and lay across her bed. His throbbing cock was hard as steel as he wrapped her cotton panties around his straining shaft. Within minutes Neil was spraying hot cum from his engorged cock as he continued to rub his shaft and swollen nuts with Lois's panties. He visited her room a number of times after that.

He slowly closed the door behind him. Lois did not stir. He breathed in the fragrance of her young body. The smell was good... soft and sweet. Yet there was also the odour of something else. Something bestial, animalistic. He couldn't put his finger on it. Then he spied the hairbrush on the floor.

He picked it up. It appeared normal with a few hairs clinging to it. Nothing unusual. As he looked closer his nose became aware of the same sweet smell he had come to enjoy from the crotch of her soiled panties. Neil glanced at her sleeping form, wondering. As he inhaled deeply it struck him that the long round handle of the hair was pungent with that wonderful odour. The smell of her sweet sex inflamed his desire. Jesus, he wondered, had Lois been drilling herself with the hairbrush handle? His mind was in a whirl with different thoughts as his cock stirred with that familiar sensation of coming alive.

The air in the room stirred and Lois sleepily opened her eyes. Sensing the shift, she looked around. Seeing no one, she yawned and stretched. Her body glowed, fresh and alive from the erotic dream she had been having about Neil. A wonderful glow was radiating through her body. She was very aware that the centre of the sensation was radiating from her groin. She looked down and noticed that her nipples were standing straight up. She had awakened horny, as she usually did nowadays, since Neil had started working at their place.

As she rolled over, her glance fell on the hairbrush. It was still where it had fallen. Something stirred between her legs and she knew that she had to have it inside her again.

Her breath quickening, she scurried out from under the sheet. She was still completely naked. Scooping up the brush, she lay back down and spread her young legs. With one hand she spread her engorged cunt lips and in no time she had the handle rubbing up and down her pussy slit.

She gasped at the touch of cool handle against her hot cunt. Chills rushed through her body. She pushed it gently between her pussy lips and it sank into the gap. Slowly, she rubbed it up and down her moistened sex. Touching the rim of her swelling pussy hole, she circled it with the handle. Her fuck juices started flowing again. She slid the handle back up her slit and found her clit with it.

She lurched at the touch. Her clit was engorged and it throbbed in want. She then massaged around the sensitive flesh, circling it sensuously. Her clit screamed for a touch, but she controlled her desire. It was all she could do to resist, but she slowly kept teasing herself between the legs with the hairbrush handle.

Lois gradually worked the handle back down her cunt slit in little up-and-down movements, each downward stroke bringing the handle closer to her juicing pink hole. By the time she reached the rim, she was quivering. She wanted it in her pussy! And she was going to have it there, too!

She pulled her cunt lips wider, moaning. Gently, she pushed the handle against the cunt hole and her pussy began spreading. She pushed more firmly and the hole opened ever so slowly. She worked the handle in and out a little at a time. She inhaled, relaxed and pushed in with one long, smooth motion. The brush handle sank deeply into her cunt as chills filled her mind with goodness.

"Oooohhh... Mmmmm!" she cooed.

Her pussy lips were stretched taut around the handle. She lay there for a moment, enjoying the feel as her pussy got used to it. Then she put her feet flat down on the bed and pulled them to her asscheeks. Her pussy was wide open and ready for fucking.

Slowly, she pulled the brush back out. But before the tip emerged from the depths of her cunt, she pushed it back in. Rippling through her spine, pleasure filled her brain. She pulled the brush back, then drove it deep in once again. It got better and her hand began to pump steadily. She spread her legs as far apart as they could go and settled down to do business. As she got into it, she gradually began fucking herself faster. Her cunt began taking control of her brain. It directed her hand to fuck and fuck it did, faster and harder.

By now, her clit was blood-engorged and throbbing mightily. It hung between her swollen cunt lips, huge and fleshy. It commanded her left hand to frig it and the innocent young girl could not disobey. Nor did she ever entertain such a thought, either. Automatically, her magic fingers began their nimble dancing. Her grunts turned to whimpering as she melted in ecstasy. Three fingers swirled around her clit in a delicious massage. The tender flesh surrounding it was manipulated this way and that. A picture of the hired hand Neil flashed through her head. Without realising she was doing it, her hips began gyrating. Her fingers massaged more quickly. Then she flicked her fingers lightly over her clit. She bucked. Yes! Yes! Ohhhh, fuck, yes! Her breathing became faster and faster. Her feet lifted off the bed and the handle dug deep. Ohhh, it was good!

Just then a movement caught her eye. Startled, she turned. Her jaw fell open. She stared, shocked. Neil stepped out of the shadowed corner of her bedroom into the moonlight from the window beside her bed!

Neil stood there for a moment, absorbing the erotic scene of this wild and sexy 13-year-old fucking herself. There was Lois on the bed, totally naked, her nipples puckered up. Her legs were thrown high and spread wide and her cunt was dripping wet, swollen and red. She was... she was fucking herself with her hairbrush! Neil was almost speechless, but as he hungrily stared at every minute detail of Lois's naked body, he recovered. His raging cock strained against the front of his pants.

Her body was smooth and flawless. There wasn't a mark on it. Her breasts where still small but her nipples where erect and looked so succulent. Her flesh was pink, glowing with health. Her body was firm and slim, her legs long and slender. Her feet were dainty and pretty and her pussy was small, downy and soft. A soft light patch of downy hair was just starting to appear on her rounded mons. Her soft pussy lips below where bald, wet reddened and swollen wide open. He knew what he had to do.

"Lois?" he asked, moving toward the bed.

"Oh, Neil! Ohhhh... ohhhh, noooo! Jesus what are you doing in here?" she cried out, unable to control herself.

She couldn't face him. She was so secretly in love with him... now she had shown him what she really was--a slut who played with her pussy, a whore who finger-fucked herself, a tramp who fucked herself with anything she could find that would fit between her legs. She lowered her head, deeply ashamed of herself--

"Oh God Neil, oh God, I-I'm sorry, Neil. I-I d-don't know wh-what to say," she stammered. Jesus, it struck her she was naked. She snapped her legs closed, quickly lowering them.

Neil held out his arms, whispering, "It's all right, honey. It's all right. Really, it's okay."

He walked towards the bed and sat down next to her.

"It's okay. There's nothing to hide, Lois... believe me, you have nothing to be ashamed of," he soothed.

Lois felt his arms go around her and pull her close. His touch was comforting. The warmth of his body radiated through his shirt and burned into her small tits. His hands burned her soft, tender flesh everywhere they touched. His warm breath was on her neck, sending chills to her brain. When his lips touched her cheek, she knew that she truly had nothing in the world to worry about. She was so aware that she was also naked.

"Lois... Lois," Neil whispered, his cock pulsating. "Relax, honey, it's okay! I understand"

Trembling, Lois could not keep her voice from quavering.

"Oh, Neil... I was... I was, oh God Neil, I'm so ashamed!" she cried, covering her face with her hands.

"No, no, no, baby," soothed Neil. "Don't be, honey. I told you... there's nothing in the world to be ashamed of."

Lois nodded her head, wanting to believe him. His touch was so comforting, so warm and inviting. She had never before felt so close to him, as she did now. Her cunt was pulsing around the hairbrush handle, which was still lodged in her cunt. Her clit was hanging between her puffy cunt lips, blood-engorged and excited. Her pussy throbbed around the hairbrush handle.

Neil had sandy brown hair and his skin was dark tanned. He had a high forehead. His nose was about average in size and shape and his eyes were bright and intelligent. His cheekbones weren't too pronounced, his chin was firm. His lips were full and his teeth were almost white, but not quite. He was so muscular; his body was trim as Lois looked him over, she sensed that something was different about him. She sensed it was he wanted her but she was so scared.

As she looked at Neil, she thrilled to feel his touch. His hand lightly glided over her thigh and down to her knee. Then it slid back up, a trail of goose bumps following it all the way to her inner thigh where it paused.

Almost unconsciously, Lois again squeezed her legs together. Her pussy burned and her clit throbbed. Pleasure radiated out from her cunt, which was still stuffed with the handle. Wanting more, it was all she could do to control herself in front of Neil. Still shocked, she could hardly believe that she was lying there now, naked, with a hairbrush buried in her pussy, while Neil was calmly sitting on the bed next to her. It was almost like an embarrassing dream.

Noticing the movement of her thighs, Neil asked, "Would you like to finish what you were doing. It's all right, you know. Its quit normal."

A single thought flashed within his whirling mind.

"Yeah Neil, it's normal to be sitting on a 13-year-old girls bed, with your arms around her naked body. And to top off this normal situation she has the handle of a hairbrush shoved in her cunt! Normal, yeah it's normal Neil????"

The momentary thought vanished, as the throbbing in his straining cock took over his trembling sanity with fervent vigour.

"W-well... okay?" she answered, as her mind tried getting over the fact she was naked but God she was fucking herself with a hairbrush and Neil wanted to watch. Her mind jumped as his hand tenderly caressed her thigh. Just having Neil looking at her nakedness was strange, God this was all so new and strange. Her young body tingled with excitement.

She opened her legs, noticing Neil's penetrating gaze. His eyes were aimed at her swollen cunt, where the hairbrush head poked out of it. She grabbed the brush and slowly pulled it out. Neil eyes widened at the sight of the slick handle easing out of her pussy. She pushed it back in and her groan of desire rang loud and clear. Oh, it felt good.

"Oh, yes! Uhhhh!"

Neil stared hungrily between her legs the whole time, watching the handle fucking in and out. It pulled out, shining wet, and he could see inside her pussy. Her pink inner cunt flesh opened up and glistened wetly, thick, white cream oozing out. Then he gasped as she pumped the handle into her cunt, hard, while her legs kicked out to take it. His cock throbbed as he watched her cunt expanding over the handle. His hand crept between his legs and he squeezed his cock. As he watched, his eyes growing bigger, he began jacking off.

Neil looked at Lois's face, which had an expression of sheer lust stamped on it. He pumped his cock. It was stiffer than it had been in years and his balls ached for release. As he looked back at her pussy he was unbuckling his pants. He had to have her.

Yanking his pants down, Neil fell to his knees, his cock bobbing wildly. Roughly, he grabbed her legs and swivelled her cunt to face him. Throwing her legs wide apart, he slid the hairbrush out of her swollen cunt hole and her slippery fluids trickled down the crack of her ass. He hungrily dove in with his mouth, fondling his prick and his nuts as he mopped up the sweet young thick, frothy cum with his tongue.

"Oooohhh... wh-what... huh?" squeaked Lois. "Oooohhhhh!"

When Lois felt herself jerked around, her impulse had been to cry out in surprise. But before she knew it, Neil's mouth was glued to her wet cunt. Goodness rushed through her body once again and she held her legs wide apart so he could lick her sweet pussy clean.

Neil inhaled rapidly and deeply, the smell of Lois's cunt in his nostrils. It was a thousand times better than her panties. His brain was full of lust as the taste of her fuck juices filled his mouth. He thirstily licked and slurped at her cunt, loving the taste of her horny young pussy. While he ate cunt, he slowly, lovingly jacked off, fondling his balls at the same time. The pleasure made him whimper.

Lois felt his tongue snaking up and down her slit and sliding between her cunt lips. The soft, warm wetness of his tongue felt great. She wanted his tongue inside her pussy. She stretched her cunt lips apart, making her pussy gape wide open for his mouth. Never in all her 13 young years did she believe anything could feel so good. She never in her wildest dreams thought people did such things.

Immediately, she felt his tongue circle the inner rim of her cunt hole. The excited, reddened cunt flesh begged for attention and got it. The hot tongue swirled around, then licked up and down. Finally, when Lois thought she couldn't take it any more, Neil slid his tongue down her slit to her open hole. Lois felt the slithering tongue slowly push in. The feeling was indescribable as he proceeded to hungrily lick her cunt inside out, sucking up the sweet nectar that dribbled out of it. Lois couldn't hold back her moans of lust.

"Oh, Neil... oh, Neil! Oh, Neil, it feels... feels good! Oh, fuck... fuck, Neil! Oh, yes... oh, yes... oh, yes... oh, goddamn, it feels so good! Don't stop... no, don't ever stop... Oooohhhh!"

Neil didn't hear her. His brain registered sound and he knew it was encouragement. It had to be from the way Lois was rubbing her cunt against his mouth. Oh, the sweet, soft cunt flesh between her legs tasted good. He thought he could spend the rest of his life between her soft, warm thighs. He let go of his cock and grabbed her ass checks. Squeezing them firmly, he lifted her cunt at a better angle for his month to get in it. He pulled his face hard into the hole and kept licking and slurping up her cum.

He swirled his tongue deeply inside her cunt hole. He fucked in and out of it. Keeping his tongue deep, he licked from side to side. When most of her cream was cleaned up, he pulled his tongue out and slowly mouthed his way up her cunt slit to her clit.

Licking around the swollen clit he was gratified to feel her body twitching in response. Raising his head, he looked at her clit, watching its pulsation's of excitement. The girl's clit was big, he noticed. His cock surged with lust and his mouth fastened over her clit. Lois thrust her pussy at him as he went at it.

Gently sucking, he licked in little circles. Noting how well the young girl responded, he went at it with gusto. His tongue flicked furiously back and forth over her clit. Then it circled several times before resuming its frenzied lashing. He gradually increased the suction, tentatively tickling the girl's asshole with one finger. In seconds, he felt the quivering of her thighs.

Lois was simply amazed at this new splendour of having her cunt licked, and sucked. Why, he was going at it like a wild man! He knew just what to do, too. When his finger brushed her asshole and he began fingering her there, the pleasure overcame her brain. Shivering from her feet to her head, she knew she was going to cum. The finger sank into her asshole and her toes curled up. Screaming her desire, her orgasm hit her.

"Aaahhh... aaahhh! Ohhh, goddamn fuck, I'm... I'm cumming! I'm cumming!... oh God! Uuuuhhh... uhhhh... uuuhhhh! Aaaarrrgggghhhh!"

Neil licked and sucked furiously. Lois slender hips swivelled in wide circles as she came. She pumped her cunt into his face, grinding hard as explosions wracked her smooth, slender body from head to foot. It was all he could do to keep his sucking mouth fastened to her clit.

As he felt the girl's asshole fluttering with convulsions, he drove his finger all the way into it. Wiggling it, he worked it from side to side. Not knowing how the girl would react to the penetration of her asshole, he let the matter rest for the time being instead of finger-fucking her hard and fast. Later, he promised himself. In the meantime, he sucked her cunt until she fell back on the bed and lay still.

"Ohhhh, Neil... ohooooooo God, I'm going to die..."

Neil smiled. He lifted his head for a closer look at her cunt. What he saw made his prick pulse in hunger. God it was still hard to believe the effect this 13-year old girl's cunt had on him. He knew at that point in time he would have her and would love her forever. Like no other. Everything else was pale in comparison.

The swollen cunt lips were pressed tightly together, a white froth of pussy cream dripping out from between them. Her fine cunt hairs were so sparse on her raised mons and he had an unobstructed view of her pussy flesh. The whole area was reddened and engorged with blood. Wanting to see inside her, he spread her cunt hole with his thumbs.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.