Big Sister, Great Teacher - Cover

Big Sister, Great Teacher

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2001 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: Accused of something he hadn't done his big sister ruins what had been planned as his 'big' night. When she realises her mistake she makes amends in the best possible way!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

There I was minding my own business, my parents were away for the weekend, it was eight o'clock on a Friday night, I'd had a nice hot bath and was making my way back to my room to dress, I was a happy fifteen year old getting ready to go out on what promised to be a hot date until a voice drifted loudly up the stairs.

"Brian, get the hell down here!" the voice, which was female, yelled "Now!"

It was my big sister Rachel, three years older than me and okay as sisters go most of the time, but the tone of her voice told me that something had got her mad. It couldn't have been anything I'd done though so I was puzzled about the imperative summons. Dressed only in my towel I wandered downstairs, Rachel was standing in the living room doorway, foot tapping and looking hopping mad about something, even then she looked attractive, when she wasn't looking mad she was quite beautiful, for a big sister that is.

"What's up?" I asked coming to a halt in front of her.

"What's up? What's up?" she shouted "I'll tell you what's up, you've been poking around my private things, now give back the box of pills you took!"

"What pills?" I asked in all innocence.

"My damned birth control pills, the pill." Rachel snapped back.

"But I haven't got them." I protested "I didn't go near your things at all."

"Jesus!" she retorted "Do you expect me to believe that? I wasn't born yesterday, now come on, give me back that box of pills."

"But I didn't take them." I protested "Besides, what the hell would I do with them anyway?"

"Either give back the pills" Rachel continued heedless of my protestations "or you aren't going out tonight!"

"But..." I started to object.

"That's final!" she interrupted "Not another word Brian."

She stormed off upstairs while I stood there stunned, it wouldn't have been so bad if I had gone through her things, but I hadn't and couldn't figure why I was taking the rap for something I hadn't done. Even worse, my night was ruined and I'd had big plans for that night, they involved a certain girl who was not only willing, but eager with it, when I didn't show up she was bound to find someone else and bang would go my chances for the future. Sighing I went into the living room and slumped onto the couch, I glared at the phone sitting on the sideboard and cursed Dawn for being one of the few people in the world not on the telephone, I couldn't even give her a call to explain. An hour later I was still glaring at the phone, by now I had gone from stunned innocence to anger at my sister's accusations, in between I had pictured the way my night should have gone and this had made me even more annoyed with Rachel. Speak of the devil and it will appear, in this case it was Rachel, she came into the living room, stood near the sideboard, crossed her arms under her tits and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Well?" she said simply.

"I can't give you what I haven't got." I snapped back angrily "For the last time Rachel, I didn't touch your things and I certainly did not take your damned pills!"

My sister opened her mouth to speak and the phone rang before she could utter a word, Rachel answered it while I sat there glaring at her instead of the innocent telephone.

"Oh hi mum." she said.

Whatever mum was saying to her surprised Rachel, she looked in my direction with a frown then started to look sheepish, this made me very curious and I wondered just what our mother was saying. When Rachel hung up the phone she stood there for a few moments frowning before turning to look at me.

"You may as well go out." Rachel sighed.

"It's a bit fucking late now!" I snapped "Don't tell me, you found out who took the pills!"

"Uh, yeah," she hedged "well it seems mum couldn't find hers and..."

"She took them!" I interrupted feeling irate "Mum took your pills and I get the blame for it. Christ!"

"Look I'm sorry Brian," Rachel apologised "but what was I to think?"

"You could at least trust me enough to believe me when I said I didn't do it!" I snapped.

"Yeah, I know, but I was so mad." Rachel sighed "And I'm sorry, but the surprise of finding my spare pills missing..."

"Spare pills?" I gaped "You mean you didn't even need the ones that were missing? And you go and ruin my evening for that?"

"I said I was sorry," she retorted "jeez, it's not as though you had something special lined..."

Rachel's voice trailed off as she saw the look on my face, it spoke volumes and told her all she needed to know.

"Oh no," she groaned "you did have something lined up."

"Not something, someone." I said sharply "A rather dishy and willing someone who doesn't happen to be on the phone, and who will by now have thought I'd stood her up and made other arrangements. Thanks a fucking bundle sis!"

An icy silence filled the room as I turned my head away from my sister, I knew that if I looked at her much longer I'd say something I'd regret, I was so mad that I was ready to lash out and it was only with a great effort that I stopped myself doing so. Five minutes passed, some of my anger evaporated, but I was still mad with my sister and annoyed at the lost opportunity to lose my virginity, then soft music filled the room and I looked over to the music centre in surprise, Rachel was standing there smiling, though I saw nothing to smile about. With a 'harrumph' I turned my head away and concentrated on feeling miserable.

"Dance with me Brian." Rachel said softly.

"Sod off Rachel." I snapped without turning my head.

"Was she really that special?" she asked.

Looking towards her I decided to shock my big sister by telling her just how special the night with Dawn was to have been.

"Dawn," I said in a heavy voice "that's her name, she had promised to have sex with me, I was going to lose my virginity tonight, that's how special tonight was. I doubt she'll speak to me after this and I'll be back to square bloody one again."

To my surprise Rachel showed no sign of being shocked by what I'd said, she nodded then smiled at me and I turned away from her in annoyance. A few moments later I heard the rustling of cloth, but I patently ignored it, even though I was curious as to what my sister was up to.

"Come on Brian," Rachel said softly "dance with me."

"Forget it." I said without turning.

"Not even with me like this?" she replied.

Puzzled I turned my head and gasped at the sight of my sister standing there naked, even through my shock I still managed to stare at her body and memorise every luscious curve of her. Under the towel my cock twitched then shot to full erection, mind you who could blame it, my sister or not, Rachel had a body men killed for and a face to match. Gulping I finally managed to get my eyes to rise higher than my sister's tits, she was smiling at me and I let myself give a sickly grin in reply as my eyes dropped back to her tits again. I knew that my sister's actions were wrong, but at that precise moment in time I really didn't give a damn, her naked body was the nearest I had come so far to sex and I was not going to waste that opportunity.

"Will you dance with me now?" she asked jerking me back to reality.

"Are you serious?" I croaked "You really want me to dance with you like...like that?"

She nodded and grinned as she held out one of her hands to me, gulping some more I got to my feet and hesitantly crossed the room to where she stood, I felt a little self-conscious about my erection as I let my sister take me in her arms and start to sway to the music. The first thing I was aware of was the silky smoothness and the warmth of her skin, the second thing was the feel of her tits rubbing against my chest and my cock began to throb with a desire I had no hope of satisfying.

"Take off that silly towel." Rachel whispered in my ear as she leant her head on my shoulder.

I moved like a zombie as I reached down and unwrapped the towel from around my waist, the whole situation felt like a dream as the towel fell to the floor and my cock rubbed up against my sister's stomach. It was too unreal to be happening, yet I could feel her skin against mine, feel my cock being pressed between us, see her, touch her and even smell the faint hint of her perfume. Then I gasped as my sister reached between us to take hold of my cock and press it under her body, her hand moved away from it and I felt the heat of her pussy on my cock as it lay along the slit of her pussy.

"I don't think we should be doing this." I groaned as a wave of pleasure built up inside me "I know we shouldn't be doing this."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.