Making the Grade - Cover

Making the Grade

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2001 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: With her son's school grades falling she finds a unique way to make him study his lessons.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Being the mother of children can be a wonderful and exasperating role to fulfil. It becomes even harder when the man you married works the rigs and is away from home a month or more at a time. When you then add in the teenage years of rebellion, the role of 'parent' can be a very difficult one at times and I was entering one of those 'difficult' times. My son Jack, who is normally a very bright and industrious kid, had hit the 'why bother' phase of his 15 years of life. Of course, this had to come to light the day AFTER his father had gone to the rigs for a month. As a result of this I was alone when I attended the requested meeting with Jack's Form Tutor; the man gave me the creeps, but I managed to hide this as I listened to the comments he was making.

"I'm afraid there has been a distinct decline in Jack's work quality over the past few weeks," he was saying, "now this could be something as simply as a phase he is going through or an indication of something more serious."

"More serious?" I asked in surprise.

"I am afraid so," he replied, "it could be anything from some tension at home, to drugs abuse..."

"Now look here, my son does NOT do drugs!" I protested strongly.

"Please Mrs Card," he said in a placating tone of voice, "I was not implying he is, just offering some of the possible reasons for a sudden drop in grades, such as Jack is displaying. Has anything changed in his home environment that may account for this?"

"Not that I know of." I sighed, "Could it be bullying at school?"

"It is a possibility," the tutor agreed, "though a remote one, we have been cracking down on that particular area recently, the children should be feeling less stressed."

"This is getting us no-where." I sighed, "What do you suggest I do?"

He leant back as though thinking, though I was sure his mind had been set long before this meeting. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught him admiring my breasts, admittedly, they are one of my best features, but I was here to resolve my son's problems, not to be ogled. Turning my head I looked the man straight in the eye, he blushed then fidgeted in his chair for a moment.

"I suggest you talk to him Mrs Card." The tutor mumbled, "Perhaps offer him some incentive to pick up his grades again."

"You mean bribe him?" I asked in surprise.

"Call it what you will." He snorted, "I am inclined to believe that this is just a phase, but it would not hurt to check all possibilities."

On my way home I wondered how I was going to raise the problem of his grades with my son, it wasn't going to be easy discussing the matter without sounding accusatory and that was without the added problem of teenage rebelliousness. I was still undecided as to how to approach the matter when I finally arrived home, about the only thing I could think of was to be blunt and direct with my son. It came as no surprise to find that my son was not home, for the past few months he'd rarely got home from school until well after five. When asked where he had been all that time he became sullen and refused to answer, not even his father had been able to get an answer to the question from him.

Sighing I set abut preparing the evening meal, which gave me plenty of time to think, not that this helped any. I remembered the last time we had tried using 'incentives' to get Jack to change his behaviour, he'd been a year younger and just as stubborn as he now was at 15; offers of money and desired items had not worked, nor had threats of grounding and loss of privileges. So what the hell WOULD work with him? Based on his sinking grade levels I needed to find the answer to that question and pretty damn quickly. I decided to postpone talking to my son until I had worked out some sort of incentive to offer that he would accept with eagerness.

Later that evening I sat with Jack in the living room watching the television, or, more accurately, the television was on though my mind was not concentrating on it. Gradually it sank in to me that my son did seem engrossed with the program and I took note of what was happening on screen. The program seemed to be some sort of chat show, though it looked more a fight arena with the 'guests' shouting abuse at each other and even attacking each other. It was hard to get the gist of the show, but eventually I gathered that it was connected with sex and infidelity.

"Isn't there anything better on?" I asked with a sigh.

"This is almost finished." Jack responded without taking his eyes off the screen.

Raising an eyebrow at his response I started to watch him as well as the program; I soon noticed that he seemed more interested when the main protagonists were female. His interest seemed really piqued when the women became physical with each other; at first I thought it was seeing the women fighting that interested him, but then I realised that he was eagerly watching in case one of the women tore clothing off the other. Well this was pretty much normal hormonal teenaged male behaviour; my mother had once commented to me that young male teens could get excited over a button popping. In a sense it was a relief to know that my son was at least normal in this respect, this thought made me smile. Just at that moment my son looked over at me, he saw me smiling and smiled back before returning his attention to the television.

Later that night, while I lay alone in my bed, it occurred to me that sex might be an incentive my son would accept. There was of course one major problem with that, I had no idea whether he knew anything about sex, nor what he preferred; rather foolishly I'd left this area of his upbringing to my husband. I know he was going to have a fatherly talk with Jack about the subject, but somehow I don't think he had ever done so. Obviously I was going to have to find out for myself just what my son liked, after all it would be pointless offering, say, sex magazines if I got him the wrong sort. I fell asleep still pondering this and those final thoughts affected my dreams. In my dreams I was showing myself off to my son, seemingly using my body to teach him about sex.

I woke the following morning feeling guilty about the subject of my dreams, frustrated and a little excited. Sighing I got out of bed, heading for the shower I was lost in thought; throughout my morning toilet I was thinking about how I could stir my son to study or at least to apply what he had learnt already. Luxuriating in the warmth of the shower I decided that I would talk to him when he got home from school that day, at the very least I had to tell him of the meeting I'd had with his tutor. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a movement through the frosted glass of the shower door, at first I dismissed it as imagination; then the movement came again and this time I had no doubt that I had seen a shadow figure. Apart from my son and myself the house was empty, which meant that there were only two possibilities, that a stranger had broken in and that I dismissed immediately; the second possibility was that it had been my son. But what would he want in the bathroom when he knew that it was occupied?

Puzzled I carried on with my shower, only now I faced the glass door and watched for any sign of movement, when there was none I once again began to believe that it had been my imagination at work. It was as I finished my shower and turned off the water that I was finally convinced that it had not been my imagination; as the flow of water stopped a figure crossed the bathroom, the bathroom door was a shadow block as it opened and closed. I stared through the frosted glass in stunned surprise; it was obvious that if my son had been in the bathroom that there could be only one reason for it, he had been trying to get a glimpse of me in the nude! Once I had got over my first shock I felt angry with my son.

Returning to my bedroom I decided to have it out with him, but as I dressed my anger cooled and out of nowhere came the memory of my dream about showing myself off to my son. Shocked at my thoughts I sat on the edge of the bed and sat there with my mind whirling and reeling, it was my son calling up the stairs to tell me he was off to school that finally snapped me back to my senses. Dressed only in bra and panties I dashed out of the bedroom to the top of the stairs.

"Jack," I called down as I started to head downstairs, "I want to talk to you."

"What mum," he called, as he appeared at the foot of the stairs "I have to"

He stood looking up the stairs with his mouth hanging open and his eyes almost out on stalks, then he licked his lips and grinned.

"... Go before I'm late." He finished in a low voice, his eyes looking at me almost reverently.

"Okay, but I want you to come straight home from school today." I said, puzzled by his actions.

"Okay." He replied without further comment, which was unusual for him.

With one last almost wistful look up the stairs Jack headed off for school, I heard the front door open then felt a cool draft on my skin and it was then that I realised just how little I was wearing. As the front door closed I retreated to my room to finish dressing, my thought now filled with the look on my son's face as he looked up the stairs at my barely covered body. To my amazement I realised that my nipples were hardening and, even more amazingly, my pussy was feeling a little moist. Fully dressed at last I headed down to the kitchen for a much needed cup of coffee, if it hadn't been for the fact that I needed to drive a little later on I would have substituted a large gin for the coffee. While I sat at the kitchen table sipping the hot brew a thought popped into my head that I should use my body as the needed incentive for my son.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed to the empty room. "Sharon you are one sick minded bitch!"

Shoving the thought aside I set about the usual Thursday routine of checking the cupboards to see what shopping we needed. Despite the normality of my tasks my mind kept drifting back to the weird thought of using my body to get my son to improve his school grades. Even walking around the supermarket an hour later couldn't stop that thought from resurfacing and what was worse was that the idea was actually turning me on! Thank God I'd had a shopping list because I don't think I could have done the shopping without one on that day. When I eventually got home the very first thing I did was pour myself a large gin and drink it down in one swallow, then, feeling a little calmer I put the shopping away. Almost in a dream I went into the living room and poured myself another drink.

Drink in hand I sat down on the sofa and finally let the idea of showing my son my body float fully to the surface. Putting aside my own prejudices I tried to look at the as calmly as I could; point one in favour of the idea was that I had discovered that my son was interested in me in 'that' way; point two was that I would not have to face the embarrassment of buying porn mags or tapes. Point three was both a plus and a minus, I was turned on by the idea, as plus it meant I would feel better about exposing myself to Jack, but as a minus it could take things into areas I didn't think they should go. Definite minuses was what my husband would have to say if he found out, that my son was technically under-aged and the illegality of incest; though would just showing my body to my son be incest? The minuses definitely outweighed the pluses, but despite this I felt drawn to the thought of letting my son look at me in the nude.

"This is stupid." I sighed then drained my glass.

Stupid or not I reached my decision at that moment of time; I was going to try using my body as an incentive for my son to improve his schoolwork. Nor had I reached that decision a moment too soon, with a 'bang' that made me jump the front door closed, I had been so deep in thought that I hadn't even heard it open.

"Mum?" I heard my son calling.

"In the living room." I called back.

Jack appeared in the living room doorway, to be honest I was surprised that he had come home straight from school as I'd asked. Not that I was about to complain, it meant I had that much more time to talk with him about his schoolwork and perhaps to find out just where he was disappearing to after school. Smiling at him I patted the seat cushion beside me to indicate that he should join me on the sofa, he started towards me then turned and went back out into the hall. A moment later he was back minus his school jacket, crossing the room he flopped down beside me.

"Jack," I started straight in, "we need to talk about a couple of things."

"Like what?" he asked dubiously.

"Oh, like where you vanish to after school." I replied having decided to start with this first. "You are never home before five lately and school ends at three, where do you go for those two hours?"

"Aww mum," he groaned, "I just hang out with some mates."

"Hang out?" I said raising an eyebrow. "Just what does that mean young man?"

"Jes..." my son started to curse then thought better of it "I mean, cripes, we just watch videos and stuff."

I had a sudden thought that these videos were of the pornographic kind and after some pointed questioning my son finally admitted that they were. Jack put on his 'sulky' face as I got the details out of him, it seemed one of the other boys had a brother that had access to porn tapes, illegal porn tapes and it was these tapes the boys were watching. In a way it was relieve that it was only watching porn that he was doing, I'd been concerned that he'd been out getting into trouble or even getting into drugs.

"Alright Jack," I said leaning forward a little in my seat as I psyched myself up for what was to come, "I don't mind you watching these tapes..."

"You don't?" he interrupted me in surprise.

"No I don't," I smiled, "but in moderation. I have the feeling that you have been spending too much time on porn and not enough on your schoolwork."

"What do you mean mum?" Jack frowned as though knowing what was coming next.

"I mean that I had a meeting with Mr Maxim the other day," I said bluntly, "he told me that your grades have gone right downhill and that you look set to fail the exams when they come up in a few months."

"Yeah, well," my son mumbled, "I get bored of going over the same stuff over and over."

"Which is no excuse for not doing your best young man!" I said sternly. "You need to get your priorities right Jack, get your schoolwork up to scratch THEN do your porn parties or whatever it is."

"But mum..."

"No 'buts' Jack!" I interrupted "You have a damned good brain and I don't want to see it going to waste. Now, Mr Maxim suggested I find some sort of incentive to get you to buckle down to improving your grades. I know you and the threat of punishment won't work, as for money I reckon you'd take it and still carry on as you are. So what does that leave?"

"I don't know." He sighed. "What if I just promise to do better?"

"Like you promised to keep your room tidy?" I grinned, "I don't think so Jack. No, I have something else in mind."

"What?" he asked suspiciously.

"We'll get to that in a minute." I replied. "There's something else I want to talk to you about first. I don't think it's very nice to go sneaking about like a pervert trying to get a glimpse of your mother in the shower, do you?"

The instant blush that filled his face told me I had been right about this morning and I wondered how many other times he'd pulled the same stunt. My son looked at the floor, at the ceiling and the walls, anywhere but at me, he didn't answer me, but his guilty actions spoke volumes. I let him stew for a few moments before putting him out of his misery.

"Well young man," I said trying not to chuckle "cat got your tongue?"

"Uh, no." he mumbled. "I mean it's not very nice. I'm sorry mum."

"Well that's a start." I said. "Why did you do it though?"

"I..." he gulped "you'll be mad at me."

"Tell me" I said gently, "honestly why you did it and we'll see if I get mad or not."

"Uh, well, I, uh," my sin started out hesitantly then suddenly blurted, "I've fancied you for ages mum, I think you are beautiful and sexy and I wanted to see all of you and you are so great and..."

"Whoa!" I laughed, "Jack, I'm flattered that you think I look so good, but it's still not nice to spy as you have been."

"No mum." He sighed.

"Anyway," I grinned "now for that incentive I mentioned earlier. Since you went to such lengths to try to get just a glimpse of me in the nude what would you do to get the full view without having to sneak around?"

"God!" he breathed. "Anything!"

"I thought so," I smiled "so here's the deal. You get your grades back up and I'll let you look at me naked."

"Say what?" he gasped.

"You heard." I grinned. "You get to see me naked, but only if you start getting your grades back up."

"You mean a quick flash?" my son asked breathlessly.

"No," I smiled, "I mean no clothes at all and for more than a few minutes."

I could see his mind working as he got over the first shock of the proposed deal; my son had a good mind when he bothered to use it. There was no doubt in my mind that he was looking for the best possible deal he could get for the least effort, but I was ahead of him in that respect. Patiently I waited while he went through his thought processes.

"Let me get this straight," Jack grinned, "I get some better grades you'll strip off for me and let me look at you for... how long? Five minutes? Ten?"

"Well now," I laughed, "that depends."

"Depends on what?" he asked frowning again.

"How well your grades improve." I grinned. "Which means you get longer the better your schoolwork improves."

He thought about that for a moment with his frown deepening as something occurred to him.

"That means I'll have to wait months." He sighed at last.

"Why months?" I asked trying to see his logic.

"The exams aren't for three months," he replied, "how else will you know if I've improved my grades or not?"

"And you don't want to wait that long, eh?" I grinned back at him.

"Guess I'll have to." He sighed, then grinned and added, "It'll be worth it though."

It was certainly a strange situation, but at the same time I felt pleased by his praise and also more than a little excited. Strangely I did not feel any guilt about what I was proposing, I had thought I would have, but I didn't.

"Guess again." I smiled at my son.

"Pardon?" he responded brightly.

"Well," I said softly, "it seems to me that to get the best results in your exams you need to really buckle down now. Here's how it goes Jack, according to Maxim you're getting E's or worse, so when you get the first D I'll let you see my tits for five minutes. Get five D's in a row and I'll let you look at my tits for as long as you like."

"Just your tits?" he asked. "But I thought you said naked."

"I did," I laughed, "but to see my pussy you have to get a C. First C you get you get to see me naked for five minutes, get five C's and you get to look at me as long as you like. Is it a deal?"

"You bet!" he laughed. "Only..."

"Only what?" I asked.

"What if I get B's?" he asked with a grin.

I hadn't planned beyond getting his grades back to C's and was expecting that to be a task for him to achieve, but now I had to consider the possibility of him getting a B. Looking at him I saw an eager gleam in his eyes as he awaited my reply, grinning decided to see what he was thinking.

"What would you want?" I asked quietly.

"Uh," he blushed "how about to touch you?"

His answer came as no surprise I was almost expecting it. Still, touching was a big step from just looking, but if it were going to get him to buckle down even more then I'd risk it. Smiling I decided to give him a real incentive to work, not that I expected him to achieve the end target.

"Okay," I grinned at his look of happy surprise "get a B minus and you can touch me above the waist for five minutes."

"And as long as I like for five of them?" he asked eagerly.

"Nope, you'll need a straight B for that." I laughed then added. "Get a B plus and you can touch below the waist too, but only for five minutes, to do that for longer you'll need an A minus."

"What do I get for an A or A plus?" he grinned as though knowing something that I didn't.

"An A gets you..." I paused to consider what would be a minor miracle then continued, "ten minutes to touch me any way you like, hands, mouth, and tongue, whatever you want to use. An A plus gives you as long as you want."

Call me stupid, but I should have seen the gleam in his eyes when I stated the reward for an A plus, in hindsight the look was one of confidence in achieving the ultimate prize. Then again maybe I did see that look and pretended to myself that I hadn't.

"When do we start?" he asked.

"With your first improved grades." I smiled.

"Great!" he laughed. "We have the crappy weekly tests tomorrow, looks like I'm going to have a fun weekend."

"We'll see what your grades are first." I smiled at his confidence.

On that note I left him to go do his homework while I prepared dinner, as I started cooking I heard him thunder upstairs to his bedroom and smiled to myself.


Shortly after three thirty the following day I heard my son come home, I was in the living room and he found me there a minute after I'd heard the bang of the front door. As my son walked into the room I saw a huge grin on his face, then I noticed the note in his hand and something told me that he had done well in the weekly tests. Almost strutting Jack came over to where I was sitting on the sofa and without a word handed me the note; opening it I saw it was from his tutor Mr Maxim and wondered why he was writing to me.

"I asked Mr Maxim to write it down so you'd believe it." Jack said before I had done more than identified the sender of the note.

"Believe what?" I asked.

As I read the note my eyes went wide in surprise, it read:

Dear Mrs Card,

I have no idea what incentive you offered to Jack, but I am very exceedingly pleased with the result. In this weeks' tests his various teachers graded Jack at A plus levels in all six subjects the children were tested on. Your son has certainly earnt whatever reward you promised him for improving his grades.

Hopefully he will continue to maintain this high standard from now on.

It was signed by Jack's form tutor; the almost illegible scrawl of the man's signature was unmistakable. Looking at Jack I shook my head in disbelief while he stood grinning at me and almost rubbing his hands together in anticipation of getting his reward.

"But I don't understand." I muttered. "How could you go from E's to A pluses in one day? You didn't cheat did you?"

"No mum," he laughed, "I didn't cheat."

"So how did you manage it?" I asked point blank.

"Easy," he grinned, "I just made the effort to answer the test questions. Old Maximums told you my grades had dropped, but that was just me being bored with all the repeating of stuff we'd covered; I knew it all, but just couldn't be bothered showing it. Not until we made that deal yesterday that is."

I suppressed the urge to curse at the way I had been hoodwinked; there was only myself to blame for the position I now found myself in. Then again I had Maxim to blame, or Old Maximums as the boys called him behind his back; if he'd been doing his job he would have seen the reason Jack had let his grades apparently drop. Yet I couldn't blame the man for the incentive I had thought up, which was all my own stupid idea. With a sickly grin I looked at my son, for brief moment the thought of backing out of my end of the deal passed through my mind, but if I did that I knew that Jack would never trust me to keep my word again.

"You are going to keep our bargain?" he asked a little uncertainly.

"We made a deal," I said with a gulp, "you kept your end of it, now I'll keep mine."

"Great!" Jack laughed as he high fived thin air "When do I get my reward?"

"After dinner." I replied feeling my surprise gradually turning to excitement.

"Can we have an early dinner then?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

Nodding I rose and almost in a dream headed out to the kitchen, while I cooked my mind was circling round and round what was to come later. Gradually I recovered my composure, or most of it anyway, until by the time the meal was almost ready I felt more excited than nervous. Then I almost staggered as my nerves returned full force with the sudden realisation of just what might happen hit me; I'd promised my son that he could touch me any way he wanted, for as long as he wanted if he'd got an A plus. At the time I had thought the chances of him getting the top grade even a remote possibility so I had made the rash offer, an offer I had half known implied that he could have sex with me. Now that remote possibility had become a reality and I was not sure that I could go through with everything that I had promised to my son; there was no doubt in my mind that Jack was expecting a lot more than to just grope me, there had been a gleam in his eyes that told me this.

"A right mess of things you've made this time Sharon Card." I sighed to myself as I started putting food on the plates. "Well my girl, you've made your bed, now you have to lie in it... literally!"

Calling Jack to dinner I sat myself at the table and tried to calm my nerves. Thankfully little was said as we ate, I could sense his eager anticipation of what was to come which gradually had the effect of increasing my excitement, but this did nothing to reduce my nervousness. Not surprisingly my son rushed through the meal, hardly noticing what was on his plate in his eagerness to get to the moment that I would complete my part of our bargain. Playing with my food I both dreaded and looked forward to that same moment; I felt torn between my fear and my excitement. Looking across the table I saw Jack push his plate away from him, his eyes met mine and I knew that there was no putting things off any longer.

"You go into the living room and close the curtains," I said to my son with a weak smile, "I'll join you as soon as I've done the washing up."

"I'll do the washing up," he grinned "you go pretty yourself up a little mum. You know, some make-up and perfume and stuff."

I can't say that I was surprised at his request to 'pretty' myself up, it was a reprieve of sorts and one I was glad to take advantage of. Giving him a weak smile I retreated from the kitchen, I made a quick detour to the living room to grab the gin bottle before heading up to my room. Sitting on the edge of the bed I took a large gulp of gin straight from the bottle, the sharp taste of the fiery liquid made me cough, but as it burnt it's way down my throat I felt a sort of calmness come over me. After taking another sip from the bottle I set it aside and stood up; my son had asked me to pretty myself up and I decided to start the process with a quick shower. Between the booze and the warm water I felt a lot more relaxed when I returned to the bedroom, sitting at my dressing table I looked at myself in the mirror. My reflected image looked back at me with an almost ironic smile on its lips; the woman in the mirror was not young, but she still held some of her beauty from her younger days. Shaking my head I laughed at my own silly thoughts.

"You," I said to my reflection, "are a 42 year old about to show off your tired old body to your 15 year old son, so what are you smiling about."

It did not take me long to put on some make-up although I used a little more than usual, when I looked at the end result I was surprised at the effect of the heavier make-up; I looked both younger and almost whorish. Shaking my head yet again I got to my feet, reaching for a robe I paused, looked down at my naked body and decided that my son might like it if I put a pair of stockings on. A few minutes later I stepped out of my bedroom wearing nothing more than a pair of self-grip stockings and a thin robe.

"I was beginning to think you were not coming down." Jack said as I walked into the living room.

His eyes swept over me noting my robe and pausing for a moment on my stockinged legs, then his eyes rose to my face.

"I didn't think you would really go through with it mum." He grinned.

"If you thought that, why did you make the effort?" I asked while I poured myself a gin.

"It was worth taking the chance." Jack laughed.

"So what do you think so far?" I laughed.

His eyes swept over me again, then he grinned broadly and sat himself down on the sofa.

"Great so far." He said with a sparkle in his eyes. "Hope there's more to come."

Smiling I finished my drink and moved to the centre of the room, facing the sofa I opened the robe and slowly let it slide off my shoulders, the robe slithered down my body to the floor. Taking a step towards the sofa I put my hands on my hips, looked at my son and smiled a little self-consciously.

"Not much to look at I'm afraid." I said softly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.