Long Odds Don't Pay Off - Cover

Long Odds Don't Pay Off

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2001 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: A Mother is so confident in her card skills that she plays her three sons for high stakes. The bet is her boys to do all the chores or her to fulfill their fantasies.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Having three sons ranging from eleven to fifteen and a wayward husband who'd got so wayward he'd buggered off for good had kept me busy for most of my married life. Even after my sod of a husband had pissed off I had very little time to myself, three growing boys take a lot of clearing up after, but they were my only consolation in the mess that had been my marriage. Len, Tony and Bill, my three boys, singly they were as mischievous as hell, but when all three put their heads together on something watch out, as I discovered on Bill's fifteenth birthday.

Bill's birthday fell on a Bank Holiday weekend, though money was a little short I managed to afford a few little things to celebrate his birthday, amongst which was a large bottle of scotch, I preferred vodka, but it was his birthday. That Saturday evening we whooped it up, the boys filling the glasses as we laughed and joked about life in general, we were happy, relaxed and enjoying ourselves. By the time nine o'clock arrived I felt so relaxed that I hadn't a care in the world and because it was a weekend and Bill's birthday I forgot the boys bedtime restrictions.

"When I get older," Bill announced from the depths of the chair in which he was slouching "I'm going to get myself a birthday stripagram."

"Wow, yeah," Len, the youngest, grinned "can't you picture some sexy dolly bird taking off her clothes just for us."

"I'll chip in." Tony laughed.

For the next five minutes the boys joked about getting a stripagram then they moved on to greater flights of fancy where the stripper would take on all three of them, what their imagination came up with was unbelievable and some of it was physically impossible. Sitting there listening to them and laughing right along with them I found myself getting quite titillated by the things they planned for their lucky imaginary victim. One of the lads gave me another drink and the conversation continued, absentmindedly I sipped at my drink and soon finished it, half an hour had gone by and I was feeling warm, tingly and very devilish.

"Tell you what boys," I laughed across their chatter "let's play one hand of poker, if just one of you beats me I'll do all the things you were talking about."

"You?" Bill laughed.

"Yes, me." I grinned.

"And what if we lose?" Tony, always the quickest of the three asked.

"When you lose you three can do the house work for the rest of the month." I replied with a wide smile.

"Jeez," Len groaned "that's a whole three weeks."

The three of them went into a huddle for all of a minute, when they came out of their huddle it was the birthday boy that acted as their spokesman.

"If just one of the three of us wins you do everything we were talking about?" Bill asked.

"And anything else you fancy." I grinned confidently.

"Your on." Bill laughed.

The reason that I was so confident was that I was quite a card sharp in my youth and I hadn't lost my touch, there was no way my sons could beat me in a fair or a foul game, especially when I won the deal. Looking forward to three weeks of putting my feet up while the boys did all the work I dealt the cards, no way did I intend losing so I was dealing all the good cards I could find to myself. When I picked up my cards it was all I could not to yelp with pleasure, I had three jacks and a pair of fours, holding onto all my cards I looked at the boys, Bill took three, Len took two and Tony, after a lot of thought, took one. A sense of victory filled me as I turned my cards face up.

"Read them and weep boys." I gloated.

Bill and Len tossed their cards on the table and looked glum, leaning back in my chair I prepared to rub it in, but then Tony sighed and placed his cards on the table.

"Sorry mum." Tony grinned.

I stared in disbelief at the four kings he had put down, Bill and Len were suddenly smiling broadly as I gave a rather sickly grin, still trying to figure out what the hell had gone wrong I looked at each of them in turn. Their faces told me that I was in trouble, but I'd played the long odds and lost, all I could do now was to grin and bare it and if the boys took me at my word bare it I soon would.

"Well that was fun," I said hopefully "what shall we do now?"

All three of them grinned at my feeble attempt to wriggle out of the bet, but it wasn't going to work, I knew it as soon as I had opened my mouth, but I had to try all the same.

"We are going to sit on the couch," Bill laughed, "while you do your impression of a stripagram."

I suppose that the fact that I was about to commit multiple incest should have had me running for the hills, but I never even gave it a thought, nor did my sons, all I could think of was what they were going to do to me and all that filled their thoughts was what they were going to do with me. True to their words the three of them sat on the couch and looked at me expectantly, standing up I moved to the centre of the room where they could see me easily. Even though I was approaching forty I still had a good figure, maybe not as firm as in my younger days, but there were plenty of young girls around who would have been proud to have my body and even if I say it myself my face was very attractive, I couldn't blame my sons at all for making me keep to our bargain.

"With or without music?" I asked.

"You'll do it then?" Bill asked triumphantly.

"I said I would didn't I." I smiled weakly.

They decided to forgo the music, nodding I started to sway and move my hands around my body, a show they wanted and a show they were going to get! I could feel their eyes burning on me as I slowly unzipped my dress, teasingly I let it slip down my arms while holding myself in such a way that all they could see were my bare shoulders, with a saucy wriggle I let the dress drop round my ankles, stepped out of it and kicked it out of the way. All three of them leant forward as I moved my arms so that they could see me, they stared hungrily at my bra and panty clothed body, my only other clothing being the pair of self-grip stockings that encased my legs. Turning my back to them I reached behind me and undid my bra, one clip at a time, while I looked at them over my shoulder, sliding the bra off I covered my breasts with one arm and turned back to face the boys, twirling the bra around my head twice I tossed it to them, Bill caught it and grinned at me. Swaying around with my arm still covering my boobs I saw the boys licking their lips in anticipation of the moment that I would reveal my breasts to their hungry eyes. I teased them for a while longer, sliding my arm down a little then drawing it back up before finally facing them and dropping my arm completely, all three of them drew a sharp intake of breath as they stared at my ripe breasts and excited nipples, I danced around a little, cupping my tits and teasing my nipples lightly for their pleasure, only I was really starting to get turned on by what I was doing. Turning my back to them again I crouched and slid my panties off my thighs to my knees then pushed then down to my ankles and straightened up, covering my vagina with a hand I turned back to face the boys, their eyes quickly focused on my groin as I danced and swayed with my hand concealing the object of their desire. Moving my hand I turned my back to them again, all they got was a brief flash of my pubic hair before my back was to them once again, one of the three groaned with disappointment and I grinned to myself as I spread my feet apart and ran my hands down over my legs while bending from the waist. This I knew would open and expose my vagina fully to their gaze, there was a sudden silence as I looked at them from between my legs and smiled, Bill was half out of his seat, Len was staring open mouthed and Tony was gulping, with a laugh I straightened and turned to face them.

"How was that?" I asked saucily.

Their response was a loud roar of approval, their hands clapping as their eyes wandered up and down my naked body; I was pleased and excited by their response and gave a little curtsey to them. After a few moments the boys settled down, first Bill, then Tony and finally Len began to tug at their clothing, I stood where I was as they stripped down to skin, my eyes following their movements then locking on their penis's as they sprang into view and I mean sprang. All three of them were sporting erections that fully grown men would have been proud of, I knew that I was, not just proud but eager to feel them in me and I couldn't take my eyes off them as the boys sat down again. Somewhere deep in the back of my mind I felt a little guilty at my thoughts, but the guilt only seemed to fan the fire of my growing desire, perhaps if I hadn't drunk so much or if the boys hadn't been so randy I might have put an end to things before they went any further, but the sight of their hard penis's put any thoughts of ending it right out of my mind.

"What's first?" I asked in a voice that was almost a whisper.

"First," Bill grinned excitedly "you give us a show, just like we talked about, remember?"

Nodding I started to run my hands over my body as I remembered the first thing they would have got the imaginary stripper to do, masturbate for their entertainment or as they had put it 'wank herself until she couldn't stand'. Three pairs of eyes followed my every movement as I circled and cupped my heavy breasts, my skin seemed to tingle with excitement as I squeezed my flesh, my fingers sinking into my pliant mounds, my nipples rubbing against my palms. Taking my nipples between thumbs and forefingers I teased, squeezed and pulled at those hard, excited pebbles, I'd always enjoyed having my nipples played with and doing it to myself while my three sons watched me was giving me such a buzz that I had a minor climax almost immediately. Gasping I moved one of my hands down to my vagina, spreading the lips with two fingers while the middle finger slid over my hot slit, a tremor ran through me as my finger passed over my clitoris, another tremor hit me as I pushed that same finger part way into my wet hole. God was I wet, my juices soaked my finger as I pushed it deeper, my other hand was busy at my breasts, squeezing and teasing them while I fingered my vagina.

"Fantastic!" one of the boys breathed, Len I think.

The comment only served to heighten my pleasure, with a low moan I pushed my finger as deep into me as I could and shuddered as another climax washed over me. Pulling my juice coated finger out of my vagina I concentrated on my clitoris, pressing and rubbing it until I felt an orgasm boiling up in me, quickly I plunged two fingers into my vagina, gasping as they slid up into me then groaning as the climax hit. My knees trembled as my orgasm peaked then faded, moving my fingers in my vagina I looked over at the couch, all three boys had their eyes glued to my moving hand, they were sat on the very edge of the couch and seemed in danger of falling off it at any moment.

"God this is great!" Bill laughed as I began to tremble.

"She's cumming again," Tony grinned, "look at her shake."

I was most certainly shaking, it was all that I could do to keep on my feet as an orgasm ripped through me, groaning I buried my fingers deep inside me and sank to my knees in front of them. Through half closed eyes I saw the boys grinning at me as I completed the first of their imagined events, with after bursts of bliss running through me I tried to remember what had been the second thing on their list. As my body calmed down a little my mind cleared and I remembered what was next, I was to perform fellatio on each boy in turn starting with Bill. Shuffling towards the couch on my knees I looked into Bill's excited eyes, he smiled at me and opened his legs.

"Are you really going to do everything mum?" Tony asked in a hoarse whisper.

"If you want me to." I breathed turning my head to look at him.

"What, everything we talked about?" Len laughed.

"If it's physically possible," I smiled at my youngest boy as I slid between Bill's legs "then I will do it and anything else that you may fancy doing as well."

"For how long?" Bill asked as I lowered my head towards his penis.

"As long as you like." I breathed as I flicked my tongue over his cap.

Savouring every moment I licked my eldest son's penis from tip to root before taking it into my mouth, Bill groaned as my lips slid down on his hard flesh, my tongue sliding along the underside of his shaft as I moved my head up and down. The feel of his flesh in my mouth sent a thrill through me, reaching out to my left and right I groped for Len's and Tony's penis, closing my fingers around their erections I masturbated them slowly while I sucked on Bill.

"Oh wow," Bill gasped, "that feels great mum!"

His brothers sighed as I moved my hands on their hard flesh while my head bobbed on Bill's penis.

"Oh yeah," Bill groaned pushing himself up a little into my mouth "suck that prick mum."

All three boys ribbed me about my use of the proper Latin names for bodily organs and sexual functions, but suddenly I felt wanton and all the Latin names vanished from my mind. With a loud moan I pushed down on the prick in my mouth and sucked hard, Bill gasped then jerked his hips as his juices suddenly spurted into my mouth, it was the first time that I had sucked a man to an orgasm and at first I was at a loss as to what I should do. Then some of his seed trickled down my throat and the taste of him had me swallowing as fast as I could until I had sucked him dry, sitting up I licked the last drops of his sticky juices from my lips and looked up at Bill.

"How was that?" I asked breathlessly.

"Bloody marvellous." Bill replied happily "Tony's next."

I sat back on my heels while Bill and Tony changed places, grinning I leant forward to lick his prick before sucking it into my mouth, at the same time I reached out to take Bill and Len in hand. Tony's was the second prick that I had taken into my mouth in my life and I was amazed at the difference between him and my eldest boy, where Bill was fat Tony was thin, Tony's prick was longer than Bill's yet not as massive. As I moved my mouth on his prick Tony gasped and sighed with pleasure, his hips pushing up as I pushed down which made his prick poke at the back of my throat making me gag a little at first, but after a while I found that his cap pushing at my throat excited me. With a loud groan Tony pushed his prick up into my mouth, his cap pushing at then suddenly into my throat as his prick jerked and shot his hot juices straight into my throat. Gurgling I swallowed as fast as I could until at last there was no more to swallow and I sat back panting as I looked up at my son's flushed face. I felt hot and excited, as though something inside me were waiting to explode, up to that night I had not been highly sexed, I'd even been a virgin when I got married, but now all my sensuality and sexuality seemed to be rushing to the surface.

"God that was amazing!" Tony breathed.

"My turn now!" Len exclaimed gleefully.

Quickly he changed places with Tony, smiling I leant forward to lick him and gasped, though he was the youngest of the three boys Len's prick was the largest, longer than Tony's and fatter than Bill's, trembling in anticipation I licked his massive organ then took it into my mouth. Len groaned as my lips slid down on him, his sheer size stretching my mouth just short of painfully, his flesh filling me so much that my teeth brushed against his skin no matter what I did.

"Oh...OH!" Len gasped as my mouth moved on him "Oh wow mum, that's...God you can suck my cock any time!"

A tremor of pleasure ran through me at his words as I reached out to play with the other two boys, each time I pushed my mouth down on Len he would raise his hips and his cap would press on my throat hard, yet I felt no discomfort, even when his cap began to push into my throat the only thing I felt was ecstasy. With a choked cry I pushed down on Len's cock as an orgasm rushed over me, his cap pushed into my throat and still I pushed down on him, gagging and gurgling as his erection went deeper and deeper. My lips brushed against hair then pressed against flesh and I knew that there was no more of him to take, Bill and Tony made a comment of some sort, but the pounding of my heart in my ears deafened me. Pulling back a little I sucked at the flesh in my mouth while swallowing painfully, Len shivered and a hot stream of juices gushed into me, almost drowning me as I desperately tried to swallow around the flesh deep in my throat. The flow ended and I slowly pulled my mouth from Len's prick and sat back on my heels panting and gasping, Len smiled down at me with his eyes wide and disbelieving.

"That was amazing." Bill breathed, "How on earth did you do it?"

"I don't know," I grinned up at him as my breathing slowly returned to near normal "it just happened."

"Wow, you must have practised a lot to be able to do that." Tony laughed.

"I've never sucked a man's prick before tonight." I confessed with a grin.

All three of them stared at me then burst out laughing, whether they believed me or not I don't know, but the thought that they had been the first to take me in the mouth pleased them no end. It wasn't long before all three boys were erect again; my mind had gone blank as to what was to happen next, but whatever it was I was looking forward to it in a way that I had never done before.

"What now?" I asked forcing my eyes to look up from their erections.

"Now," Bill grinned, "we fuck you."

"Bill first," Tony added "then me, then Len."

"Here or upstairs?" I asked.

They went into a brief huddle, Len and Tony stood up and moved over to the armchairs then they answered my question.

"Here." was the reply.

"There's one thing." I grinned at them.

"What's that?" they chorused.

"If you are going to fuck me," I laughed, "kiss me first."

Bill laughed as he reached down and pulled me up onto the couch beside him, his face leant over mine and then his lips were hard and demanding on mine, I felt one of his hands touching my breasts, his fingers teasing my nipples almost painfully, his other hand zeroed in on my pussy, his fingers spearing into me while his thumb pressed on my clitoris. Groaning I returned his kiss and thrust my pussy down on his probing fingers, his hand moved, his fingers sliding in me in a fast and hard rhythm that had me climaxing in seconds, as my body bucked and my voice filled the room Bill pulled his fingers from me. I felt myself being turned and manoeuvred until I was lying back on the couch, coming down from my peak I felt Bill push my legs apart, his skin rubbing on the inside of my thighs as he came between my legs, then his body was covering me, his weight pressing down on me as he prepared to take me. For a brief moment I felt panic rising in me and opened my mouth to beg him to stop, before I could utter a sound his prick was pushing at my pussy, it slid up my slit and over my clit and a wave of pleasure drowned my panic for a moment. He pulled back then probed again as my panic returned and this time I felt his prick slide straight into me, with one hard thrust he buried his erection in me to the hilt making me cry out with bliss and desire as my last moment of panic was washed away.

"OH GOD!" I cried as he pulled back then thrust into me again.

Bill's rhythm was to thrust into me with all his strength then hold still for a moment or two before slowly pulling back again, his lips sought mine and we kissed hungrily, my groans and cries were stifled by his lips as I moved my body with his, my legs locked around his back. Then he twisted his head down and sucked one of my nipples into his mouth, placing a hand on the back of his head I pulled him tighter to me as I felt his teeth nip my hard nipple while his tongue teased the very tip of it.

"GOD!" I cried out in orgasmic bliss as my body bucked beneath him "GOD YES!"

Sobbing with delight I surged against my eldest son, his prick pushing deep into me as my pussy muscles tightened around his hard flesh, Bill groaned then released my nipple, his hips thrust forward and I felt his prick twitching deep inside me followed by a spreading hot glow as he filled me with his seed.

"OH MY GOD!" I cried as my orgasm hit a new high.

For a moment Bill laid still, his prick buried deep inside my straining body, then he started to move again and I cried out my pleasure for them all to hear. A few minutes later I felt his weight lifting off me, opening my eyes I looked up at my son and smiled weakly as he pulled his prick from my pussy.

"Damn you are a good lay!" Bill laughed breathlessly.

This coming from Bill pleased me greatly for he was the only one of the three that I knew was not a virgin having listened to him having sex with one of his girlfriends some time back. A towel appeared from seemingly nowhere, with a shiver Bill cleaned his now limp prick and handed the towel to me, I gasped as I cleaned Bill's juices from my pussy, almost having another climax in the process, then I lay the towel aside and turned to look at Tony. He was already coming towards me, his face split in a wide grin, his eyes roving up and down my still excited body until at last he was by my side. Leaning over her sat me up then knelt in front of me, his hands firmly, but gently opened my legs and held my thighs as he slid between them. His face hovered in front of mine for a moment then his lips were warm and gentle on mine, his touch was so different to Bill's, caring and yet firm where Bill had been demanding and rough. I sighed into Tony's mouth as he forced his tongue into mine, I could feel his hands sliding up my thighs, along my sides, over my ribs until they at last came to my breasts. Gently, almost tenderly Tony began to play with my breasts and nipples, his light touch sending ripples of enjoyment through me, then he parted our lips, looked down at my breasts and then up into my eyes.

"You've got gorgeous tits mum." He whispered with a smile.

I smiled back at him shakily as a climax bubbled up inside me, building slowly to a crescendo of passion I had never believed I possessed, as my peak faded Tony kissed me again, this time his lips were firmer yet no less tender on mine. One of his hands slid down over my stomach, down and down gently caressing my skin until at last he was stroking my pussy and once again an orgasm washed over me seeming to last forever as it rose, peaked then faded. Taking his time Tony explored my pussy, his touch firm yet gentle, his fingers tracing my outer lips before sliding onto my slit, then circling my clitoris making me groan as another slow orgasm crept through me. Then his fingers were sinking into my pussy, moving in and out almost teasingly slowly, wriggling inside me and sending me rushing to another powerful climax.

"Oh God Tony," I groaned leaning my head on his shoulder "fuck me!"

Never in my life had I begged to be taken, no, fucked: yet here I was begging for my son to do just that. His hands moved from my breasts and pussy and slid round to my buttocks, firmly he pulled my lower body towards him until I could feel his prick pressing against my pussy. Kneeling up Tony oh so slowly entered me, looking down between our bodies I watched his prick sinking slowly into me, shivers running though me as I felt his flesh sliding inside me, then his groin met mine and I cried out as Tony ground himself against me sending such a thrill through my clitoris that I burst into orgasm. I don't know which I preferred, Bill's no mercy thrusts or Tony's tantalising strokes, both had the same effect, to drive me wild with desire. Gradually Tony's movements became faster, but by then I was shaking so much that I couldn't keep pace with him no matter how I tried, my cries of pleasure rent the air as his thrusts and grinds became faster and heavier.

"GOD!" I screamed pushing all the way up on his prick as an orgasm struck "OH GOD...GOD...TONY!"

With a jerk of his hips Tony was suddenly filling me with his hot juices, his prick buried deep, deep inside me as he leant forward and groaned with the pleasure of his climax. Then he was moving in me again, his flesh sliding and rubbing inside me sending blasts of ecstasy through me until I was sobbing loudly from the pleasure he was giving me. After a few minutes he pulled back and his prick slipped from my pussy, my juices glistening on his skin as his erection faded, breathing heavily Tony smiled down at me and reached for the towel. He quickly cleaned his prick then handed the towel to me and got to his feet, cleaning my pussy I sat up and looked at Len.

"Do you want a rest first?" my youngest boy asked.

"No my darling," I grinned, "I just want you."

As I dropped the towel Len crossed the few feet that separated us, knelt between my legs, leant forward and kissed me, at the same time his hands went to my breasts. I shivered with delight as his young hands played with my heavy breasts, his style was a cross between those of his both his brothers, hard yet caring, firm yet tender, it was a combination that was the best of all worlds and I was climaxing almost from the moment he touched me. Our lips parted and I opened my eyes to see what Len would do next, his eyes were focused on my breasts, then one of his hands slid down my body to my pussy while his head leant forward to take my nipple into his mouth.

"That's so nice." I breathed as his fingers slid slowly into me and his tongue circled my nipple in his mouth "Oh so good."

Without warning his fingers began to thrust in and out of my pussy with hard, fast motions, with a cry I climaxed, pushing against his fingers as my body writhed and as my peak faded his movements became slower only to burst into high gear a few minutes later. After only a short period of this slow, fast fingering I was in continual climax, wave after never-ending wave of ecstasy washing over me like the tide on a sandy shore and then he was moving away from me, I cried out for him to come back then screamed out in sheer bliss as his tongue ran the full length of my slit.

"OH NO LEN, PLEASE," I cried out as my body was wracked with orgasmic tremors "GOD NO, I CAN'T STAND IT, GOD...FUCK ME, LEN, FUCK ME!"

There was no way he could not have heard my cries, the whole neighbourhood must have heard them, yet he ignored them and spent the next few minutes licking and lapping at my pussy while my cries grew weaker and weaker. By the time my son lifted his face from my pussy I was whimpering and pleading for him to take me, through passion blurred eyes I saw him smile as he licked his lips.

"You taste good mum." Len smiled.

Then his hands were pulling me around, turning and pulling me until I knelt in front of the couch, my upper body bent forward onto the cushions while my lower body waved in the air. A moment after he had manoeuvred me into position Len pressed his massive prick to my pussy at the same time reaching around my body to take my breasts in his hands. With one thrust his prick rushed into me, filling and stretching my pussy until I thought I would split in two, once again my voice rose to a scream and faded to a gurgling sob as he lay still within me. A minute then two passed and still Len didn't move, the sheer tension of waiting for him to move drove me to another orgasm and as my orgasm passed Len pulled back making me climax yet again. His prick almost pulled out of me then crashed back into me as his hands squeezed my breasts, I could no longer tell where one orgasm ended and the next began so excited had I become and the slow sliding of his flesh inside me as he pulled back and the crashing thrust as he pushed in was driving me to a frenzy. The breath caught in my throat as Len fucked me, my screams and cries dropping to weak incoherent gurgles and sobs as I flopped around uncontrollably on his prick with his hands pulling at my nipples as though he were trying to milk me. Then, some wild glorious time later, his hands were on my thighs pulling me back against him tightly, dimly I heard him groan then felt a surge of heat filling me as he shot his juices deep inside me. Exhausted, my body quivering and shaking I lay there impaled on my youngest son's prick as he savoured the bliss of his climax, a few moments later he pulled out of my pussy and I collapsed onto the floor, too weak to even raise my head. Gentle hands touched my chin and tilted my face up; Len smiled down at me, leant forward, kissed me then parted our lips and smiled again.

"You are the absolute best mum." He whispered.

I smiled weakly then tried to sit up, but I just couldn't control my shaking, over-excited body, my boys came to my rescue, their hands gentle and tender as they helped me up onto the couch.

"Thank...you." I gasped weakly as I closed my eyes for a moment.

The next thing I knew was that I was waking up in my own bed, I felt as though I was glowing all over and smiled at the memory of my oh so vivid dream as I slid out of the bed. Then I realised that the clothes that I had worn the previous night were nowhere to be seen, I stiffened at the sudden realisation that I hadn't been dreaming, in the cold light of day I felt a chill run down my spine at the thought of what I had done. A few moments later, my first shock fading, I felt the warm satisfied glow of my body and remembered the sheer bliss I had felt the night before as my sons took me, it was too late to turn back the clock and the sudden gush of moisture in my pussy told me that I would not end what I had begun that night. My bedroom door opened and Len ambled into the room, he was naked and erect, his face smiling and happy as he came over to me, leant over and kissed me firmly on the lips.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.