God's Gift - Cover

God's Gift

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2001 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: What happens when the natural pheremones a man produces turn out to be the most powerful aphrodisiac around?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   .

The shrink said that I should write down everything that I can remember about my life, thirty years worth of living is a hell of a lot to put down on paper so I think I'll just hit the high points, there's a hell of a lot of those too come to think of it. Basically the shrink reckons that I'm being driven nuts by my repressed feelings of guilt which was not why I went to see him in the first place, the reason I went to see him was to find some way to turn off my sex appeal before it killed me, his laughter at my request was not at all encouraging. After a couple of sessions the shrink decided that my problem was guilt about something that had happened in my past, hence the scribblings, pity he didn't tell his secretary that was what was wrong with me, if she jumps me one more time I'll scream. Life's hard being an unwilling God's gift to women (and men if they can catch me)!

I suppose I should start with my family, well, there was my father, he was a randy bastard, then there was my mother, now she'd fuck anything that held still long enough. Both my parents worked long hours so most of my time was spent with childminders during my formative years, nevertheless I still saw a lot of my parents and, in hindsight, it was strange the way my mother was always touching me and holding me. Then there was my older sister Emma, she was four years older than me and always seemed to be fascinated with my John Thomas, in certain respects she took after my mother, like wanting to be fucked by anything in trousers even before she got old enough. Finally there was my brother Mark, the oldest child, six years older than me and a raving poof, or so we discovered when he turned thirteen. Strangely the uninhibited nature of my family coincided with my birth or so I was told.

I suppose it all started when I was six, it may have been earlier for all I know, but that's when my memories start, it was the childminder and the randy cow must have been fifty if she was a day. Naturally at that age I was innocent and curious about everything and the first experience that I remember was while I was having a bath after some fun with mud. I can still remember the woman scolding me for getting all dirty as she scrubbed me clean, I didn't mind baths too much so I was merrily splashing around in the water and, quite by accident, I wet her dress. The woman gave me a glare then stripped off the wet dress before getting back to scrubbing me, I'm damned if I can remember her name after all this time, but do remember that she had boobs as big as footballs, I also remember bashing them a few times until she scolded me.

Having successfully cleaned my upper half the woman started in on my lower half, she had me stand and lathered my nether regions and that was when it happened, it was as though someone had flicked a switch, one minute she was washing me, the next she was tugging my Wee Willie Winkie. Not only that, she took one of my hands and shoved it into her bra, I can still remember the squeal she gave when I grabbed hold of her huge nipple and tried to milk it like a cow's teat, I hadn't a clue what I was doing, but I knew that she was enjoying it and I was getting something from it too. A little while later she got me out of the bath, whipped of her volumous knickers and put my hand to her big hairy twat, well I pushed and pulled at it and nearly lost my hand in her fanny, but it did the trick, with a squeal she started shaking while I flopped around with my hand caught in her suddenly tight pussy. That was it for that day, as soon as her shakes ended the woman pulled my hand from her pussy and the fun was over, she made me promise not to tell anyone what had happened and while I puzzled over this she dried me then got me dressed.

From that day on the woman would get me to 'handle' her while I was in her care, it got to the point that she would wear no knickers and as soon as the door had closed on my parents she'd grab my hand and stick it up her fanny. I can't really say that I got excited about any of this, hell I hadn't a clue what was going on apart from the fact that this woman kept getting my hand sticky. It all came to an end after a couple of months when either from guilt or fear the woman told my parents that she could no longer look after me, but things weren't that bad as I had started school and only needed a part time minder.

My new minder was a much younger woman, newly married and very much in love with her husband, she would pick me up from infant school and look after me until either my mother or my father came to collect me later in the evening. Shortly after I went to this woman, I think her name was Rosalind, she began to act rather strangely, she'd pick me up from school then rush me back to her home and shove me in a chair before rushing off to her bedroom, about half an hour later she would return looking flushed and breathless. Innocent little me didn't have a clue as to what this all meant, but with the hindsight of experience I guess she was rushing off to have a wank, I suppose if I had gone to a mixed school my 'problem' would have been spotted, but it was all boys together so no-one noticed except Rosalind.

Again, with the hindsight of experience I would have known that the way the other boys mothers pawed me whenever I came in contact with them would have told me something was not quite right. Anyway Rosalind looked after me for two years, in other words through infant school and part of junior school before telling my parents that she could no longer look after me. The reason for Rosalind being unable to look after me was an event that occurred just after my eighth birthday, she'd met me at the school and escorted me home as usual, but this day my curiosity had me ask why she always disappeared as soon as we got in her front door. I can still remember her reply clearly as she stood in the hall fidgeting.

"You have a strange effect on me Paul," she'd sighed "I have to go upstairs or I'll do things to you."

"Why not do things to me?" I replied in my innocence.

I can still remember the sigh Rosalind gave as she knelt down in front of me, she leant forward and kissed me and that had been that, standing up she took my hand and led me up to her bedroom, closed the curtains, stripped naked and then told me to get undressed. Puzzled I did as she asked then lay on the bed beside her when she asked me to, even at eight I was a randy sod, though I didn't realise what it all meant at the time, but I soon found out. Guiding my every move Rosalind had me stroke her body, play with her tits and nipples then finger her pussy until she cried out and shuddered, all the while she pleaded with me not to tell anyone what we did and between pleading she kissed me. The finale came when Rosalind had me finger her near to climax then pulled me on top of her shuddering body and guided my young cock into her pussy, it didn't take me long to figure out what to do or that I really liked it and when I finally dry climaxed inside her I felt better than I ever had in my life. So vanished my virginity. When the act was completed Rosalind held me and cried, her voice cracked as she sobbed out an apology for what she had done and that very night she told my parents that she couldn't take me any more.

My parents tried five other childminders over the next few months, but each one told my parents that they couldn't take me after only a few weeks, in one case after only a few days, every one of them was quick to point out that it was nothing that I had done that had prompted their decision. Rather than try to find a new childminder my parents decided that my brother was old enough at fourteen to take care of my sister and myself after school, this of course meant that I walked home by myself or in the company of other kids who lived near to us. Oddly there was never a lack of mum's who would drag their kids out of their way just to walk me home, well it seemed odd then. Anyway once I was home I was in the care of my brother as was my sister, sort of, the pair of them bossed me about while arguing between themselves as to who was in charge, on the whole though I was left pretty much to myself and would lurk in the bedroom I shared with my brother while he and my sister argued.

The years passed quite quickly, being mainly in the company of my family or my school mates very little happened, there were a few odd events, mainly with the mothers of other boys, but compared to what had happened with Rosalind they are hardly worth mentioning. It was when I hit eleven that things started to get 'interesting', by then I knew a bit more about sex and understood what had happened with Rosalind in the physical sense even if I couldn't figure out the why of it, at about that time my brother, who was then seventeen, informed us that he was gay. If an atomic bomb had been dropped it wouldn't have caused more of a stir than that announcement, for me it explained why my brother was always watching me when he was wanking in our room. After a while we all grew used to the idea and life returned more or less to normal, I must admit that I was a bit more cautious around my brother than before, not that it did me a lot of good.

I'd done my eleven plus and school had broken up for the summer holiday, mum and dad left me in the care of my brother and sister while they went out to work, but as I was older I had a bit more freedom to do as I wanted especially as Mark and Emma had affairs of their own to attend to. So it was that half my time was spent either out and about with boys from my school or on my tod at home, the other half was spent in the company of either my brother or my sister, but never both, they seemed to have worked out some sort of rota between them. Thus it was that I found myself home alone with my brother one damp and blustery summer day, for some reason Mark kept following me around the house, I can remember his eyes burning into me wherever I went, but he was my brother and apart from being a wooly woofter his actions didn't concern me much.

About mid-morning I decided to go to our room and have a read, Mark came with me and while I lay on my bed reading he lay on his bed watching me, a little while later he got up, undressed and lay back down again, I didn't pay him much attention I'm afraid as I was engrossed in my book. When I did eventually glance up I saw Mark lying there wanking, there was nothing unusual in this so I went back to my book, a few minutes later I became aware of Mark standing by my bed, I looked up at him wondering what he wanted. My brother was bigger and much stronger than me so when he reached down and dragged me to my feet there was little I could do about it except yell, the next minute Mark had me on my knees in front of him and was pushing his cock at my mouth, of course I clamped my mouth tightly shut only he held my nose until I was forced to gasp for breath through my mouth and in his cock went. So I did the only thing that I could do, I bit him, hard! With a yell Mark jumped away from me and grabbed his cock, his face was filled with anger as he looked to see if there was any damage to his pride and joy and I decided that it would be wise to get out of the room only I didn't act fast enough, his fist hit me in the guts before I had taken more than a step. Gasping I doubled over and my brother grabbed hold of me and kneed me in the balls, when my eyes uncrossed I was half naked and the rest of my clothes were on their way off, naturally I struggled, but another fist to the gut put an end to that, wheezing and naked I was pushed face down on my own bed.

There was a momentary pause in which I partially regained my breath, but before I could capitalise on it my brother had his hand on my back pushing me into the mattress, thank God his cock was thin and short because the next thing I felt was him pushing it at my arse. A second later his cock burst into me making me scream as pain shot through me, he must have lubricated his cock because it was sliding in me easily as he fucked me, yelling and wriggling I tried to get him to stop, but it was not to be and as Mark groaned and pushed into me one last time I felt a spreading heat in my bowels. When my brother eventually moved away from me I called him every name I could think of then threatened to tell our parents, it didn't seem to faze him at all as he stood there wiping his cock with a towel and grinning down at me.

I can truthfully say that I got no pleasure from that incident, it was my first experience with homosexuality and it was definitely an unpleasant experience as were all the other times my brother screwed me, but he never got me to suck his cock which was one small triumph. Later that evening I told my parents what had happened, dad frowned and mum sighed, but apart from that they did bugger all which was how I ended up as my brother's doll, I learnt that it hurt less if I just let him get on with it, but I never enjoyed it with Mark.

Emma didn't get home until late on the day Mark fucked me so she didn't find out about it until the next day, it was her turn to stay home with me and she was very sympathetic to my plight, or so I thought. Not an hour after we were alone she took me up to her room, undressed in front of me then invited me to get 'comfortable' as well, when I hesitated she barked out an order at me. As soon as I was naked my sister pulled me down on the bed and began to kiss me, she took my hands and guided them to her tits and pussy and I remembered the incident with Rosalind, wiser now it was obvious what my sister wanted and though I felt a little stunned by what was happening I had less objections to her attentions than to my brother's. So I fucked her, boy did I fuck her, she was wailing and thrashing and bleating under me or on top of me, what the neighbours must have thought was impossible to guess, what Emma thought was no mystery at all, she was loving it! It seemed that apart from being above averagely endowed cock wise I was also a 'long player', at least that's what Emma reckoned, all I know is that I enjoyed fucking my sister a lot. Unfortunately Mark came home early and heard what was going on, that evening he took great pleasure in telling our parents, the hypocritical bastard, dad frowned and mum sighed, but apart from that they did bugger all for which I was extremely grateful, although Mark wasn't too pleased about it. When he bitched about the fact that Emma and I were at it even more dad sighed.

"If its good enough for you its good enough for Emma." dad declared then buried his nose in a paper.

Though the comment was rather cryptic it shut my brother up and made my sister smile, I wasn't quite sure whether to smile or frown, but I knew it would do me no good to complain. In this way I became the plaything of my sister as well, not that I objected too strongly to that, but it got a little tiring being buggered by my brother one day and fucked by my sister the next. I was praying for the holidays to end when mum decided to take a couple of days off work to be with me, I felt relieved that she would be around to protect me from the predatory actions of my siblings, boy was I in for a shock!

The first day she was home mum booted Mark and Emma out of the house, grabbed my hand and dragged me up to her room, now my mother was an attractive woman with plenty to offer in all departments, but hell, she was my mother and I nearly wet myself in surprise when she undressed and told me to do the same. I protested and begged her not to do this, but mum was adamant, in the end I gave in to her and stripped, barely were the clothes off my back than she was pulling me on top of her. To my shame I have to admit that fucking my mother was better than fucking my sister, probably because mum was more experienced and really knew how to excite a man. It was my mother who sucked my cock for the first time and who also taught me how to lick pussy, I must admit that I liked pussy licking and never lost an opportunity to indulge myself from that point on. This time no-one told dad, though I think he must have suspected, but he said and did nothing.

It became the pattern for me to get fucked by Mark, then by Emma and then by my mother, even after the holidays ended and I went to my new school the three of them found time and the opportunity to fuck me at least once a week. By the end of that summer holiday I had to be the most experienced lover going and all courtesy of my family, the only one who never touched me was my father and I think even he was tempted at times. Thank God I didn't have any other relatives!

The new school was a mixed school, not only were there girls there some of the teachers were female as well and this really made life complicated for me, complicated and very tiring. How I made it through school at all is a miracle I have yet to work out. Right from day one I found myself the target of every female in the place, I just had to walk into a room and all the girls would look my way and as for the teachers, hell, I was always in detention and it was always the women teachers that put me there. Mind you most of those teachers were quite attractive, but it was the principle of the thing, I was there to learn not get laid, I got enough of that at home! Yet not a day went by without me being accosted by one female at the very least, the incidents are to numerous to list so I'll hit just a few of the high spots.

Five days after joining the school I had my first detention, it was handed out by my maths teacher, a Mrs. Green, mind you I was surprised to be getting detention as I hadn't done a damned thing to deserve it, I hadn't even cleared my throat so I was all ready to protest when I reported to the room where said punishment was to be held. Opening the door I found the room to be empty, I was in two minds whether I should go in or wait outside, but I decided to go in and at least be able to sit down while I waited, five minutes later Mrs. Green arrived.

She was a woman in her late forties, well preserved I suppose, but not the sort of woman I would normally pay much notice to, apart from anything else she was married, but it didn't seem to bother her any, oh no. As she closed the door I heard an ominous click that sounded just like a door being locked, I still was puzzling about this when Mrs. Green came over to where I was sitting, pulled me to my feet and kissed me, I will say one thing for her, she certainly knew how to kiss. Before I knew what was happening she was leaning back on a desk with my cock in her pussy and her legs wrapped around my back, I had been more than a little surprised when she'd pulled me to her, to discover that she was wearing no knickers had been a shock. Nevertheless I did the business, fucking her long and slow the way I liked it, after all if I was going to get assaulted I wanted to get something out of it too.

Just for the hell of it I opened Mrs Green's blouse while I was humping away, I can't say that I was that interested in her boobs, but it added to the pleasure of the moment for both of us, her more than me I think. When I eventually filled her with my seed my maths teacher gave a little yelp just like a dog, through the bliss of my climax I had to stifle a laugh at the noise. As soon as my cock showed signs of wilting Mrs Green pushed me off her and stood up, she looked dishevelled and her knees seemed a little wobbly, but she also looked satisfied as she told me to go home. Needless to say I didn't bother mentioning the incident to anyone, based on the lack of action from my parents when I had spoken up I thought it would be a total waste of time, I was right, because one of the other members of staff had seen what happened or at least part of it and had reported the event to the school's headmistress. The very next day I was summoned to the presence of the headmistress, I was ushered into her office and the secretary was told that the head was not to be disturbed for anything, five minutes later this figure of authority was riding my cock like there was no tomorrow while I tried to figure out how I had ended up on my back on the floor.

The next really memorable event came in the second year, as usual I had hidden myself away in a quiet corner of the school field in an effort to keep out of the clutches of the female pupils and staff, it was too risky for me to be seen in the open so I never got to make friends of my own sex, but the last thing I had expected was to hunted down by a pack of the bitches. I had barely hidden myself behind some bushes when there was a rustling and three faces peered round the bush at me, they were all sixth form girls, well developed young women, I hesitate to use the term 'ladies' as they were anything but ladylike in their actions. Blinking in surprise I looked at the six grinning faces peering at me, where the hell the other three had come from was a mystery to me, but I didn't want to hang around to solve it, like a greyhound from a trap I was off and running only I felt more like the hare as they leapt after me. Putting it bluntly I should have zigged instead of zagged because I ended up in an isolated corner of the field with no way forward and six hungry girls behind me, turning at bay I pressed my back to the thick concrete fence and whimpered as they reached out for me. I was still whimpering when they eventually left me alone, gathering up my clothes I dressed, wincing at my aching cock and wishing that I could go home, walking gingerly across the field to the school I headed back to class for my maths lesson only to receive a detention for being late, thank God I had the rest of the afternoon to recover in.

In the third year I had my very first school medical, I was feeling quite relaxed about it until I discovered that the doctor was a woman, she had taken one look at me, licked her lips and told the supervising teacher to put me aside until she could examine me more closely. I don't know about anything else, but she certainly examined my cock closely by eye, hand, mouth and pussy, Christ did she make the most of me and the worst part about it was that she was the ugliest woman I had ever clapped eyes on, she would have scared the shit out of Quasimodo she was so ugly, but a cock is stupid and doesn't give a shit what it pokes, I just kept my eyes shut.

There were around three hundred girls in the school plus ten women teachers, if I escaped the clutches of any one of them it must have been a sheer miracle and then when I went home one of my family would grab me. I can't say that it wasn't fun, at times it was absolutely fantastic, but God was it tiring and at times, like with the school doctor, it was sickening. When exam time came around I had no problems with them, I was too concerned about who would grab me next to worry about a little thing like exams which was probably why I did so well. Mind you I was nabbed every time I set foot outside the examination hall, but I made it through the first five years and hit the sixth form with a plethora of 'O' levels and a grim determination to remain unmolested while I studied for my 'A' levels.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.