Second Base - Cover

Second Base

by JiMC

Copyright© 2001 by JiMC

Romantic Story: Helen sneaks out of her house to attend a party on a school night with her boyfriend, Matt. However, things don't turn out completely the way she had intended.

Tags: mt/ft   Blackmail   Fiction  

This work is copyright (c) 2001 with all rights reserved by its author. The author specifically states that this work may be redistributed as long as it is done so without charge, and with the requirement that the story is published with the same story name ("Second Base," or some reasonable derivative such as "2ndBase") and author's name ("JimC"), and that the story is distributed in its entirety, including this disclaimer.

You may also modify this story by partitioning this into multiple parts, as long as this disclaimer is included on each part. I specifically do NOT permit this story to be published on any site that charges any mandatory membership or "adult-check" type fees.

The following is a work of fiction (actually, "FANTASY"). In other words, this is a story that describes sexually explicit situations in a fictional setting. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental, and if so, I'd like to know more about it.

Although the characters in this story are teenagers, the target audience for this story is still adults, people over the age of eighteen or the legal age for viewing this sort of stuff in your area, with broad minds. Admittedly, finding such a mature audience is getting harder and harder to find.

Despite the content of this story, I do not condone blackmail, nor do I necessarily think that teenagers should be engaging in the sort of sexual aerobics described herein. Although the sexual acts portrayed are mostly "safe sex," do not take this to mean that you can behave like this and still not have to worry about AIDS or any other disease that will make you sorry that you've ever engaged in any such antics. So, please don't go trying this at home -- stick to reading stories instead.

I do appreciate feedback, positive and negative. Send email to me (JimC) at l@theoffice.net, and if your message has a valid return address, I may even respond to you.


It was after eleven o'clock, past the time that Helen should have gone to bed on a week night, but she had other plans. She managed to sneak out of the house, without letting her parents realize that she wasn't still in bed, sleeping. She jogged quickly down the block to Matt's house, where he was waiting near his car.

When she got up to Matt, she gave him a quick kiss on the lips, and he opened the door of the car for her like a perfect gentleman. He walked around to the driver's side of the car, got in, an started it up.

They made small talk on the way, gossiping about people in class, mostly, although they were in different grades. They quickly arrived at Doug's house.

The party at Doug's house was mostly over now. Helen was still furious at her parents for not allowing her to attend. Who did they think they were, anyway?

Earlier that night, she sent an instant message to Doug, telling him to call Matt to meet her tonight at 11:00.

Being late on a school night, just a few couples remained, and they were all in the process of making their good-byes. There were empty and half-empty beer cans all over the place, and Doug was going around and straightening things out. His parents were gone on some trip and wouldn't be home until the weekend. Matt started to help out, and Helen found herself picking up paper plates and other garbage herself. Matt took the accumulated garbage that Helen had gathered and brought them into the kitchen to throw into the garbage. He returned with an opened can of beer, which he handed to Helen.

Normally, Helen didn't like the taste of beer, but she already felt wicked being at being over Doug's place against her parent's wishes. They wouldn't let her have any fun! Boy, was she going to show them!

She took the cold can from Matt, and brought it to her lips. She could already smell that grainy smell, and her crinkled brow betrayed her distaste for the beer. Despite this, she tilted her head back and swigged the entire can down.

Matt and Doug looked at each other in surprise. Matt offered to get another can, but Helen shook her head in refusal. "I don't really wanna get drunk," she explained.

In a surprisingly small amount of time, the place was straightened up, and look mostly normal. Helen smiled at Matt at a job well done.

Only the three of them were left. Seeing that Helen didn't seem to like the beer, Doug had found a bottle of white wine in the refrigerator, and poured a glass for Helen.

Matt asked Doug if he could use his computer. Helen grinned. Matt's father was some sort of programmer, and had his home network set up such that anything that Matt did on his own computer could be tracked. Matt was always looking for a system to use to get around his parents' prying eyes. Doug told Matt that his computer was already turned on, and all he had to do was log on. Matt left.

"So, you're the party girl tonight, Helen?" Doug asked, facetiously.

"My damn parents wouldn't let me come earlier," she replied. All three of them knew that she had snuck out of the house to come here.

"So, like, you'd get in trouble if your parents found out, huh?" he asked.

Helen shuddered. "I'd get in no end of trouble. I guess that I wouldn't be able to go to any of the dances this year, next year, or any year until after the prom!" She giggled.

"Then if somebody were to call your parents asking where you were, then you'd really be screwed."

"Yeah, right. Who knows I'm even out right now?" she asked, taking another sip of her wine.

"Well, Matt does," he said, pausing for effect. "And I do."

"Oh, Doug. You wouldn't DARE do something as nasty as that!" she said with a nervous laugh, being just a little bit horrified at the thought.

"We're playing Truth or Dare now?" he asked.

Helen looked at him, confused. She didn't know where Doug was going with this line of conversation. Her confusion turned to dread when she saw Doug getting up off his chair, and picked up the telephone.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she asked, shocked.

"You dared me to call your parents," he said, starting to touch the numbers.

Helen shot up out of her seat and pressed the switch hook on the telephone. "You CAN'T do that... I'd be screwed!"

Doug grinned at Helen. "So, do I pass the Dare?"

"Um, yes. I'd say you passed. Why don't you sit down over there again?"

Helen looked relieved when Doug headed back to the sofa where he was sitting, and after a few seconds, Helen walked back to the love seat where she had been sitting before. Her heart was still racing from the thought that Doug would actually call her parents.

Doug looked at her evenly. "I guess it's my turn to Dare. Show me your breasts."

Helen couldn't believe what she just heard. "No way, you pervert!"

"OK. I'll just have to call your folks, then." Doug got up slowly, and looked toward the table where the telephone was, then back to Helen. Helen got back up in alarm.

"No, wait!" she said.

Helen was in a quandary. The only boy that had ever seen her naked breasts was Matt, and that was a couple of weekends ago. They were making out in his car and she decided to give him a little treat. He had smiled in appreciation, and Helen noticed that his erection had gotten bigger in response. She rubbed him through his pants until his breathing started becoming ragged before deciding to stop that dangerous game.

Now, here was Doug telling her that she'd have to expose herself to him.

Doug, along with Matt, was a junior in high school -- a grade older than Helen. He never seemed to have a steady girl friend, and mostly hung out with Matt and a couple of other guys. He was about five feet, ten inches, and his skinny build ensured that he was never confused with any member of the football team.

Doug was looking at Helen, waiting for her to do something. He figured that the kid would either give in, or she'd leave. But if she left, she'd never know if Doug would call her parents and rat on her, so the odds were that she'd play along.

"I'm waiting," he said to Helen.

Helen came to some sort of decision, and her body betrayed that decision when her hands, seemingly of their own accord, started pulling out the front of her blouse.

"That's a good girl," he said quietly to Helen.

Helen looked down and saw what her hands were doing. She sighed in resignation, and looked at Doug. "OK, I'll show them to you, but you're going to stop this game."

Doug didn't reply, but focused his attention on Helen's hands lifting up her blouse. He could see her belly button already. Her hands continued their slow ascent, pulling the blouse higher and higher. The bottom of her white bra was now exposed. Her hands went even higher until he could see her entire bra. Helen's face was hidden by the blouse.

From behind the blouse, Helen said, "Satisfied?"

Doug answered, "Nope. You still haven't complied with the terms of the Dare. I wanted to see your tits, not your bra."

Helen blushed behind the blouse, and her hands bunched the blouse so that her face was finally exposed. With her fingers, she grabbed the bottom of her bra, and again began to pull upward.

Doug was rewarded with a view of her breast skin. As Helen continued to pull up the bra with her bunched-up blouse, first her left nipple popped out, followed quickly by her right one. She held her clothes up, and then asked, "How about now?"

"You're lovely, Helen," was Doug's response. "You can put it down now."

Helen's hands let go of the blouse and the bra, and the blouse came fluttering down while her bra was a tangled mess. She started to rearrange her bra so that it was back over her breasts properly, when she felt Doug's hands behind her back.

Startled, she looked up just as Doug pulled her close to his face. He kissed her. She turned her face away to get away from his lips.

"You're lovely," he repeated, as he kissed her right cheek. His hands had reached the small of her back where her blouse was still un-tucked. He reached underneath the blouse, and quickly brought his hands up and deftly unsnapped her bra from the back.

Helen tried to push away from him, but he had a good grip on the two ends of the bra, pulling her back.

"C'mon, Helen. I'll keep on kissing you until you remove the bra entirely. But that's all I'll do for now. Promise."

Helen continued to struggle to get away from Doug, but he was pulling her bra straps to the front, where her bra cups were already starting to slip loosely over her breasts.

"Oh, all right," she said, finally.

Doug, true to his word, stopped kissing, and dropped the straps he was holding.

Helen figured that Doug thought she'd have to take off her blouse to remove her bra. She would show him.

At a slumber party a few months ago, her friend Ramona had showed her a neat trick: how to take off her bra without taking off her shirt. Helen practiced that a few times until she got the hang of it.

Helen pulled the straps on her shoulders down through each arm in turn, looping them under her hand. When both of them were done, she pulled the strap on the right side, and the entire bra came out. She held out the bra to show Doug that he'd been tricked.

Doug wasn't tricked, however, and had expected her move. Before she could react, he had snatched out the bra from her hand.

"I'll take this as a present," he said, laughing.

Helen was seething at Doug, but didn't want to make too big a scene in his house. After all, Matt was just upstairs, IM'ing to a bunch of friends, somewhere.

Doug returned to his sofa, lifted a cushion, and threw the garment underneath. He then sat on the cushion.

Helen was still standing up, and decided to take the opportunity to tuck her blouse in. She had initially tried to make it tight to hide the wrinkle lines that formed when she bunched it up before, but found that when she did that, her erect nipples were clearly visible through the almost sheer fabric. She settled for a less tight fit, and figured that this was the best compromise. The wrinkles weren't that noticeable, and you'd have to look pretty hard to see that she wasn't wearing a bra. Score one for Doug, she thought to herself.

"Now it's time for a Truth," said Doug.

Huh, Helen thought. What's he doing?

Doug looked at her, and said, "Matt says that you've gotten to second base with him. Is that true?"

Helen's blush betrayed her. She slowly let out the breath that she didn't realize that she was holding, and figured that Matt had already told his friend the gory details of their making out a couple of weekends ago.

"Yeah," she said. "I guess so."

Doug noticed that Helen's nipples were getting more erect, and he could notice them underneath her blouse.

"You were undressed, and Matt was dressed?" Doug asked.

"Uh uh," she said, shaking her head. "I only had my top off."

"Whatever, you did make it to second base, though. Right?"

"Yes."

Doug got a devious idea. "Fine, then here's the deal. Matt should be down here any minute. I'll go into the kitchen for another beer. You will find a reason to start making out with Matt while I'm gone." He paused, waiting for her reaction.

Helen had already planned on doing a little making out tonight, anyway. Her head nodded slightly in agreement.

"You'll make out with him just like you did the other day. You'll let him get to second base."

Helen shook her head at this. This wasn't what she had planned for this evening.

"Not only that," Doug continued. "You won't stop when I come back into the room."

Yeah right, she thought. Like I'd make out with Doug looking on!

Doug saw her head shaking negatively. "You'll do it, or I'll call your parents."

Helen froze, knowing that Doug still held that trump card.

"And I guess you'll want me to make out with you, too," she said. "I'm no tramp. Matt would not be happy!"

Doug looked at her sternly. "No. I don't want you to make out with me. But I want you to convince me -- and Matt -- that you are having a good time."

She couldn't believe her ears. He didn't want to make out with her? Then what was all that kissing about before?

"That's it?" she asked.

"Yeah," he replied. He then checked himself. "No. One other thing."

Uh huh, she thought to herself. Here's the curve ball. She waited for him to continue.

"You'll give me a kiss tonight whenever I ask. Just a kiss. No touching."

Like before, she thought.

"Just one kiss?" she asked, not convinced.

"No. A kiss anytime I ask. Anytime I try to kiss you, you won't pull away."

"What about Matt?" she asked, confused.

"Oh, he won't mind," he replied. "I promise I won't do anything that will get him jealous."

"Promise? That's it? Just a kiss. And me making out with Matt?"

"That's it," he promised.

"I guess so," she said, not having much choice in the matter.

"Then let's seal it with a kiss," he grinned.

Helen knew that he'd say something like that. She still felt funny being bra-less, and now Doug was approaching her.

She started to pull away, when Doug stopped her.

"You promised not to pull away, and that you'd convince me that you'd enjoy it."

"I didn't promise to enjoy kissing you, Doug!" she said.

"Well, a kiss is meaningless if you aren't sincere. And if you won't be sincere, I'm going to have to make that call."

He started to walk away.

Helen wasn't sure what to do. She sure knew that she didn't want him calling her parents, though. "Doug... wait!"

Doug stopped, and turned around, looking expectantly.

"I'll... I'll be sincere," she said, meekly.

"That's better," he replied. "You come here, then."

She drew in her breath and held it. She finally started moving toward Doug. Reaching him, she put her arms around his neck. He put his arms around her hips, where her blouse was safely tucked in.

She closed her eyes, and tilted her head to the right, meeting his lips. She let her breath out through her nose, and was surprised when she felt his tongue touching her lips. Remembering her promise to be sincere, she opened her lips, allowing his tongue entry.

Helen found herself drifting away, awash in the pleasure of being in Doug's arms. His tongue was pushing her tongue, doing a kind of dance together. She found herself lost within the kiss.

Wow, she thought to herself. Doug is certainly a great kisser. I wished I had known that before I started going out with Matt...

With the thought of her boyfriend, her eyes opened. She decided it was time to end the kiss. She tried to push him away gently, trying not to make it seem like a rejection.

He pulled away. He looked at the girl, whose face was blushing quite red, the color which extended down her neck. In fact, he could almost see the pinkish red through her shirt.

He grinned. This was going to be a fun evening.

Doug went back to his chair, and finished his beer. Helen took the cue and sat down on her love seat, and sipped her wine.

A few minutes later, they could hear Matt emerging from the room. He came downstairs and saw Helen and Doug sitting in the living room, facing one another. They looked up at him.

Something wasn't quite right about the situation, Matt thought. Something was definitely wrong. But he couldn't put his finger on it.

Just as Matt got to the bottom of the stairs, Doug finished his beer, and got up.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.