Claudette Gets a Job

by Katie McN

Copyright© 2001 by Katie McN

Erotica Sex Story: A very rich 14 year old nymphomaniac decides to get a job and applies for something she is well qualifed to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Humor   Gang Bang   .

Notice: Copyright ©2000 by Katie McN. This story contains a bunch of stuff that is bound to make some people upset. I'm planning on writing ff, M+f and who knows what else. If things like this bother you even if they're written as a parody, well push the reset button on your computer. Oops, I meant back button, but it's too late to mention that now. Sorry.


"Yikes! Claudette, what did you do to your hair?"

Yep, it's me, Claudette of the North, and I'm not going to take it anymore. People think I'm a typical 14 year old Canadian nymphomaniac and it just isn't true. For one thing, I don't live in Canada now. Plus, I don't even know what a nymphomaniac is, and even if I did, I know I couldn't get a job like that before I graduated from middle school.

So, I figure if I make my mark, put my shoulder to the grind stone and do all that other stuff you see on television, people will start looking at me in a new light. Yep, so I decided it was time to start my career, and what better place to start than reading the want ads in the Del Rio News Herald?

There were all kinds of jobs in the paper, but nothing that I could do. Working at Taco Bell seemed real hard and I'd be too embarrassed to take a job in government. Suddenly I noticed this great opportunity...

Help Wanted. Blonde Bombshell Massage Parlor. Must Be Experienced.

My dream job. I can't think of anyone more experienced than me. The only problem was the blonde part. Well, I always wondered what I'd look like as a blonde so why not find out?

"What did you do, Claudette?"

Katie R gets so excited. It's not like I couldn't dye my hair some other color if I wanted to change things around. I know how to do some stuff.

"Don't you like me as a blonde bombshell, Katie R? I'm applying for a job today and have to look just right."

I really don't have to work because Katie R is the richest 14 year old girl in the world. It just seemed like I had to do something worthwhile to show I could make it on my own. She finally said it was okay to apply for the position as long as I brought some change for the phone in case I had to call home.

I hopped on my bike and peddled my ass all over town until I finally arrived at the Massage Parlor. I should've asked Katie R what kind of people worked did there, but I figured if all they wanted was someone experienced, I didn't really have to know anything.

"Yah, what do you want."

"Bon jour. I'm Claudette du Nord and I'm here to apply for the job."

The guy didn't seem friendly at all, but I knew if I looked sincere I could win him over. I also knew that most guys liked my five inch heels and silk mini-dress that barely covered my cute little butt. Either way, I figured he'd find me a good candidate.

"You look a little young for what we're doing here, kid. I think you better come back in a couple of years."

"What do you mean? I'm really experienced and that's all you said in your ad. I think you should at least interview me."

We argued for awhile until he finally brought me into a back room where several other guys were playing some sort of card game. I usually don't play cards because I can't see the point in playing a game where I always have to take my clothes off. I hoped the guys were finished although I'd probably be a good sport if they asked me real nice.

"Okay, boys, this is Claudette and she says she'll do anything to get the out call, uh, I mean massage job. She wants an interview even though I told her she's too young. Any one got any ideas?"

"Hi Claudette, I'm Luther, the owner of this place. Do you happen to know how to dance?"

Well, I soon found myself standing up on the card table dancing to some song I never heard before. It was an okay song about the Stars at Night or something like that, and I soon got into it. Every once in awhile someone would holler out something like dress or panties and I'd take it off. Once when I was in Dallas, Katie R showed me how to do strip tease dancing and I made a lot of money. It was fun watching all the guys make fools out of themselves, too.

Since I wasn't wearing a lot, I found myself in nothing but my high heels, stockings and garter belt in no time at all. I was waiting for them to holler out the other items, but they never got around to it for some reason. After awhile I kind of got winded and had to stop. Lucky for me, there was more to the interview.

Luther brought me into one of the side rooms where a guy was laying down on a little table with nothing but a towel covering him. Good thing he had that towel on because I could see he had a boner and I'm sure he wouldn't want anyone to notice it.

Luther played a joke on him and pulled off the towel. I pretended not to see anything when his dick shot straight up in the air and started to quiver. It looked kind of silly, but I was experienced and certainly had seen things like that before.

"Okay, Claudette, hop up on the table and give Mr. Smith a massage."

Somehow I ended up spread eagle over his dick. It slipped inside me and he started to move around like he wanted to get laid. I figured I better fuck him or else I'd never be able to show Mr. Luther that I could give good massages. The guy really liked big tits. When I rubbed mine on his chest, he seemed to get into it big time.

A lot of guys think my voice is sexy and sometimes I can get them off just by talking. I decided to give it a try.

"Hi."

Seems like it worked again. He started making the usual sounds and before you know it he exploded with a major league orgasm. Not bad for an old guy.

Mr. Smith seemed tired and so we decided to go into one of the other rooms where some guy had a babe tied down on a table and he looked like he was getting ready to fuck her in the ass. He was putting something on his dick to grease it up so I figured she wasn't real experienced with getting poked in the wazoo.

"Hi Mr. Billingsly. It's me, Claudette, your daughters friend from school."

It must have been painful for him to jam his cock into that jar like that. He didn't seem happy to see me either.

"What's that white stuff coming out of your thingy? You must of got some of that cream jammed into your dick, Mr. Billingsly. Let me help you get it out."

I figured if I gave him a quick hand job, everything would work out one way or another. Sure enough, when he came, all that other stuff shot out of there, too. He seemed relieved so I decided to make his day and lick him clean. He really liked that and soon his dick was sticking straight out again. Well, since I'm experienced, I knew just what to do. The floor was kind of hard on my knees and I thought that I should really bring knee pads to work from now on to avoid bruises. Mr. Billingsly got off again and he kept talking about having two orgasms in less than five minutes. I couldn't understand why he was so excited, I can get myself off five or ten times in five minutes. What's the big deal?

He handed me some money and said to keep this to myself, but he wanted to see me again for more of the same. Guys are so funny. I told him his daughter knew how to do all the same stuff and that she would probably do it for free seeing as how they are family and all. I didn't know what happened next. He seemed to get real angry and then he left in a huff.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.