Full House - Motherly Advice - Cover

Full House - Motherly Advice

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Based on the sitcom, FULL HOUSE. The eldest daughter is getting curious about sex, but who could she talk about this. Her choice was obvious, her Aunt Rebnecca Donaldson. Little did she know where this advice would take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Aunt   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

DJ was being educated by her Aunt Becky in sex. But Rebecca Donaldson was using some rather unconventional means to conduct that education. She had started with masturbation. That moved into lesbianism. And now she was using the family pet, Comet, a large Golden Retriever to continue her lessons.

DJ had been letting the dog lick her naked cunt in front of her Aunt, while at the same time she was busily stroking the dog's hard cock. There, she discovered his slimy pre-cum covering his shaft, and wetting her stroking hand.

Her curiosity finally got the best of her and she smelled the pre-cum before actually getting a taste of it. The fifteen-year-old loved the tangy taste of her doggy's cum. And now she wanted to go even further.

Without any hesitation or instructions from her Aunt, DJ turned herself around, pulling her pussy away from Comet's licking tongue, and got under her pet. Just a few inches above her head raged his ten inch cock. She could see droplets of more pre-cum building at its tip, and wanting to taste it some more, she lifted her head higher and licked the drops clean off his cockhead.

"That a girl DeeJ," she heard her Aunt cheer.

With those words of encouragement reverberating in her head, DJ got even bolder. She opened her teenaged, virgin mouth and let Comet's cockhead slip past her lips. The first scalding contact of his throbbing cock on her tongue was all she needed to know that she wanted to taste him some more.

"Go girl," Becky said cheerfully.

DJ had never had a cock in her mouth before. She didn't know what she should do with it, now that she had one.

Becky could see her hesitation. She figured that her niece didn't know how to give a blowjob. So she moved onto the bed to teach her what to do...

DJ felt Becky's hand rest on the top of her head. The next thing she knew, her Aunt was pushing her head down on Comet's cock. Allowing more of the dog's cock to enter her sucking mouth. Then her Aunt pulled gently on her hair so that she was pulling away from the cock's base, then pushed back down.

After only a few hints of this kind and DJ finally got the hang of what was expected of her. She began bobbing her head on Comet's rigid cock without any further assistance from her Aunt.

Becky settled back and began playing with her pussy and clit as she returned to just watching DJ explore Comet's cock.

"Oh yeah DeeJ," she told her niece. "Now you got it. Now, remember how you swallowed the dildo before. You can do the same with Comet's cock. Go on, try it."

DJ found that claim hard to swallow (no pun intended) but she tried to do as she had with the dildo earlier. She pushed her head deeper into Comet's groin, taking in more and more of his cock down her gullet.

Before she knew it, her lips were banging against something. This was something she hadn't expected, or even knew about. It was Comet's knot. She had successfully deepthroated her dog's ten inch cock with no effort whatsoever.

"Yessss DeeJ," she heard Becky hiss. "You did it. You took the whole thing. I knew you could. You're a natural cock sucker."

DJ didn't quite know what to make of that compliment. But then, she was much too engrossed in sucking on Comet's cock to worry about it at the moment. She kept bobbing her head at a steady rhythm on her dog's seeping penis.

She was amazed that all the while she was sucking on that cock, a steady stream of pre-cum was quenching her thirst. But according to her Aunt, he hadn't cum yet. When he did she would know it. At least that's what her Aunt Becky told her. So she kept on sucking to reach that goal, driving on until Comet released his tasty cum to her.

While watching DJ deepthroat Comet, Becky had reached over and had grabbed hold of her eight inch dildo and was busily shoving it in and out of her own pussy. She was trying to reach her own orgasm at the same time as Comet's so she could be part of their coupling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.