Full House - Motherly Advice - Cover

Full House - Motherly Advice

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Based on the sitcom, FULL HOUSE. The eldest daughter is getting curious about sex, but who could she talk about this. Her choice was obvious, her Aunt Rebnecca Donaldson. Little did she know where this advice would take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Aunt   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

When the two young woman finally broke away from each other, they realized that they had been loving each other for well over two hours already. They both collapsed exhausted and laughing on Becky's bed, gazing into each others eyes. Admiring the curvature of each others young bodies.

"Wow, Aunt Becky," DJ whispered. "Tha... that was great. Why didn't you ever teach me about that before?"

"I honestly didn't know if you were ready sweetheart," Becky admitted.

DJ just smiled back at her in amusement and understanding. But now another question started creeping into her mind. A very nagging question.

"Aunt Becky," she started to ask. "Coul... could you tell me a bit about... well, about men's... you know."

"You mean their cocks," Becky could only smile at her niece's awkwardness.

"Yeah," DJ admitted to her.

"You sure you're ready to hear about that?" Beck had to ask.

DJ nodded her head in confirmation, as her cheeks blushed a deep red.

"Well, okay," Becky started. "First of all, not all cocks are alike. Some are small, some are big. Some can be real skinny, while others can get so thick that no woman can take them."

"How about Uncle Jesse?" DJ asked innocently.

"Uh? Oh," Becky was caught off-guard by her question. "Jesse is terrific. He's got a beautiful cock."

"What does that mean?" DJ pushed on.

Becky was getting embarrassed by DJ's insistence on details of her and Jesse. After all, Jesse was her Uncle. Talking to DJ about Jesse was getting a little too close to incest. But then who was she to quibble about something as insignificant as incest. After all, she fucked Comet just last night.

"Let me show you," Becky finally said.

She reached into her nightstand and pulled out an eight inch dildo with a bulbous head. She placed the large phallus in DJ's hand.

"It took me months to find one just the right size," she told her niece. "I use this whenever Jesse goes out of town."

"Like last night," DJ said excitedly.

"No, I had something else last night," Becky blurted out before realizing what she had admitted to.

Her comment hadn't struck DJ just then. She ran her hand around and along the length of the dildo. It didn't feel anything like Joey's cock that she had manipulated that morning.

"It's not as big as..." she stopped herself.

"As big as what, DeeJ?" Becky caught her hesitance.

"Not as big... as I thought it would be," DJ hoped that this would keep her secret.

"No, this is a nice size for a man's cock," Becky told her. "Do you know what a blowjob is?"

DJ had a puzzled look on her face. She had no idea what her Aunt Becky was talking about. And Becky hadn't intended to push her cock knowledge on DJ so fast. But now that the question was out, she pushed forward.

"A blowjob," Becky urged her niece. "You know. When a girl sucks on a guys cock, like this."

To demonstrate she pushed the dildo head past her lips into her mouth. She heard DJ gasp in shock.

"You can't be serious," DJ blurted out. "You really do that to Uncle Jesse?"

"Him," Becky told her. "And all my other boyfriends before that too. Its really a great feeling. Here, you try it," she said, handing the dildo over to DJ.

DJ hesitantly took hold of the dildo, feeling her Aunt's saliva over its texture. She looked at it curiously, studying its curves and thickness carefully.

"C'mon DeeJ," Becky urged. "Don't be scared. After all, its only a sex toy. If you don't like it, you won't have to do it to a real cock. But I think you will want to."

DJ smiled at her Aunt and brought the dildo head up to her lips and kissed the tip softly. Becky had to move her hand over hers and push the head past her lips so she could feel the thick rod slip into her mouth.

DJ's first instinct was to gag against the invading phallus as Becky kept pushing more and more of it past her lips.

"Breathe easy DeeJ," Becky tried to instruct her. "Breathe through your nose and it'll get better."

DJ did as instructed and she was surprised to find that it was getting easier for her to take more of the large cock in her mouth. Before she knew it, the dildo was driving past her tonsils down her throat.

Becky was pleasantly surprised at DJ's natural ability at deepthroating. But then DJ had demonstrated numerous talent in the sexual arena so far. She was sure that her teenaged niece would be a real nymphomaniac if they didn't keep an eye on her.

DJ was bobbing her head up and down on the dildo as her Aunt held it steady for her. She hadn't even realized what a special accomplishment she had conquered by taking the stiff rod down her throat on her first try.

Then, Becky pulled the dildo free of her niece's clutching lips.

"I knew you could do it DeeJ," Becky smiled at her. "You took the whole thing on your first try. How was it?"

"I... I took that whole thing?" DJ was stunned. "No way."

"Way," Becky smiled back.

"Bu... but how?" DJ was confused. "I mean, my mouth isn't that deep, is it?"

"You took the dildo down your throat," Becky explained to her. "Its called deepthroating. Guys love that."

"Really?" DJ was astonished to hear something like that. "Cool! What else can we do with a... a cock?"

By now Becky was thinking that what DJ really needed was on-hands experience with a real pulsing cock. And there was only one such item available to them tonight.

"Wait here," she told DJ. "I'm getting something better for you to practice with."

Becky jumped out of the bed and grabbed her silk robe, which barely covered her ass, and rushed through the door, downstairs. She was in such a rush that she wasn't even fully covered as she came out into the hallway.

'What is Aunt Becky talking about, ' DJ was a bit confused. 'The only thing better would be a real penis. God, I hope she's not thinking of bringing Joey up here.'

Just then Joey was just coming out of his room, heading to the washroom, when Becky burst out of her attic door. She hadn't even noticed him as he peeked through the crack of his door. But Joey was lucky enough to get a flash of her firm tits as she pulled the robe tighter around her.

'Damn, ' Joey muttered to himself. 'I always knew Beck was hot, but... whoah!'

Becky disappeared down the back stairs leading to the kitchen. Joey decided that it would be best if he stayed out of sight. Maybe if his luck held out he would get another glimpse at her hidden treasure.

Only a moment later he could hear her clambering back up the stairs.

'That didn't take long, ' he thought. 'Wonder what she wanted in the kitchen so bad.'

His question was answered almost immediately when he spotted Becky leading Comet up to her room. Joey's cock jumped to full attention again. His fantasies of that day seemed to have been right all along. Becky is fooling around with Comet.

'What should I do now?' He tried to come up with a plan. 'Maybe I should forget about it, ' as his hand drifted to his hardening rod. 'Nah! I'll wait a few minutes until those two are really into it, then I'll sneak up on her and get some of that for myself.'

He had always admired Becky's beauty, but she was Jesse's girlfriend and now his wife. And he was too good of a friend to do something like that. But now. Now, Becky was presenting a much too tempting choice. And with blackmail to keep this away from Jesse, he felt that there was a good chance that she wouldn't give him any trouble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.