Full House - Motherly Advice - Cover

Full House - Motherly Advice

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Based on the sitcom, FULL HOUSE. The eldest daughter is getting curious about sex, but who could she talk about this. Her choice was obvious, her Aunt Rebnecca Donaldson. Little did she know where this advice would take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Aunt   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Becky Donaldson had started DJ down the road of sexual enlightenment. Her young niece had already successfully brought her to a first orgasm and drank her love juices without any encouragement on her part. But now it was time for her teenaged niece to experience the same.

"Now its your turn," she told her niece. "Lie down."

DJ obeyed immediately, taking up her Aunts previous position on the bed. But she had forgotten that she was still clothed. Only when she felt Becky's hands over her tankini top did she recall it. When she tried getting back up so as to strip, her Aunt pushed her back down.

"Don't move," Becky told her. "I'll take care of it."

Becky began massaging DJ's tit-mound through her top. The friction of the fabric against her sensitive nipples only served to excite her more.

"Oh Aunt Becky," DJ moaned. "That... that feels so... so weird."

"But good," Becky asked.

"Yeah," DJ smiled back at her.

Becky then lowered her head to her niece's tits and began sucking against her stiffening nipples through the clothe, getting them wet in the process. When she bit her nipple tip through the thin fabric DJ exploded into orgasm. She could feel her panties getting wet as she arched her back in rapture.

'Oh DJ, ' Becky thought to herself. 'You're the hottest girl I've ever been with. You came so fast. I can't wait to taste your honey.'

DJ wrapped her legs around Becky's waist as she continued to cum from her Aunt's attack on her tits. Her hands crushed against Becky's head pulling her tighter against her tits.

"Oh god Aunt Becky," she said, breathlessly. "Tha... that was... that was so great."

"Mmmmh! Mmmmmh!" Becky could only moan past her niece's tits.

She couldn't wait to see what treasures lay hidden under all of that useless clothing. She brought her hands up and started pulling DJ's tankini top down until it bunched up around her slim waist, leaving her breast totally exposed.

Feeling the cool air against her naked skin made DJ's nipples stiffen up even more. Becky concentrated her efforts on them, sucking on them even harder than before. She could feel her Aunt's tender hands caressing along her soft skin, making their way softly towards her skirt covered vagina.

Becky went straight to DJ's hard nipples and began suckling on them like a baby. DJ was loving the attention that her Aunt was giving her. She couldn't see anything wrong with anything that had happened to her this day. Not Joey's cock, and certainly not Becky's mouth and tongue.

"Oh yessss Aunt... Becky," she had to pause while catching her breath again. "Kimmy wasn't this good. Do you think I'll be able to teach her myself later?"

"No reason why you shouldn't, DeeJ," her Aunt told her, and returned to nibbling on her tits.

"Ooooh!" DJ moaned, climaxing again.

Becky was finding it hard to believe how easily DJ could be brought to orgasm. The young girl was a natural sex machine, she could imagine how wild she would get with a boy in some future encounter.

Not wanting to waste DJ's cum to her bed-covers, Becky reached under her tight skirt and palmed her hand in her niece's crotch to catch some of her juices for herself. She would then bring her hand up to DJ's chest and rub the moistness all over her exposed tits. Next, she would begin lapping all of that succulent female cum with her tongue, driving DJ wild.

DJ's breathing was getting very fast by now. Occasionally she would have to catch her breath in her excitement. She could feel the warmth of her own cum on her titties. And her Aunt Becky's tongue licking it clean right off of her skin. The combination of both scenes was exciting her more and more with each passing second.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.