Full House - Motherly Advice - Cover

Full House - Motherly Advice

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Based on the sitcom, FULL HOUSE. The eldest daughter is getting curious about sex, but who could she talk about this. Her choice was obvious, her Aunt Rebnecca Donaldson. Little did she know where this advice would take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Aunt   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

After having cleaned up the house following the bath overflowing, Joey and DJ were just sitting, exhausted on the sofa when Becky walked in.

"Hi guys," she said. "Have a good day."

"Oh yeah, sure," they both said in unison.

Despite the disaster of the flood, they both had their own reasons to appreciate at least part of their day.

The family spent a pleasant evening together, but nobody seemed willing to talk much. Which was somewhat unusual for the Tanner household.

Joey couldn't talk about what went on between DJ and himself earlier. Becky couldn't talk about her daydreaming about animals through her show. And DJ, well DJ was confused about everything that happened to her today. About her seeing her Aunt naked that morning. About how Joey let her touch his thing. And finally, about what she and Kimmy were doing for most of that morning in her room.

At her age she was greatly confused about anything sexual. But who could she discuss this with. Then she looked up and her eye caught Becky's face.

'Aunt Becky, ' she thought. "I can talk to her about all of this stuff. She's so cool.'

So she decided right then and there that she would meet with Becky later that evening and get some clear answers about the things she has been feeling all day.

Becky was wondering why DJ was so jumpy throughout the evening. The family would sit to watch some television, maybe talk about school, but through it all she could see the teen girl act jumpy. A few times she even spied her looking at her expectantly, then turn away every time she looked at her.

"Yaaaaawn!" Joey faked a yawn, his way of telling the girls that it was time for bed. "Well, it sure is late. Guess I should hit the hay. What about you Michelle? Steph? DJ?"

"Okey-dokey," Michelle chipped in.

"Well all right," Stephanie murmured. "But just wait till I get older."

"I... I need to talk a bit with Aunt Becky," DJ braved. "I'll be up later."

"Oh?" Becky was surprised. "What about?"

"Welll, its kinda private," DJ told her. "Could we, maybe go to your room and talk?"

"All right," Becky said, then turning to the younger girls. "Goodnight Michelle," giving her a peck on her forehead. "Goodnight Stephanie," doing the same to her sister. "Pleasant dreams."

"Well, I'd better go up myself," Joey said. "I got a busy day tomorrow."

But what he really needed to do was go stroke his hardening cock again. Seeing Becky and DJ together at the dinner table had him fantasizing about them both. Not that anybody could blame him for that, both young women were very desirable.

"So, what do you want to talk to me about DeeJ?" Becky asked, tucking her leg under her calves.

"I think it would be better if we talk upstairs," DJ said softly. "It... its gotta do with, you know, girl stuff."

Becky surmised that this discussion might have to do with sex. She realized that DJ was at that age now, and it would only be natural for her to ask these kind of questions to her, being the only adult female in the family.

"Okay," Becky agreed. "You want to do it now?"

"Sure," DJ perked up. "That would be great."

The two of them got up and headed up the stairs for her attic room. Once there, they settled into the Katsopoulos sofa.

"So?" Becky started. "What was so important that we had to talk?"

"Wel... well," DJ stammered. "Some pretty... weird stuff have been happening lately. And its got me all confused."

"Like what?" Becky asked.

"Well," the teenaged girl was hesitant to say. "When I saw you naked this morning. It really got me... I dunno... excited."

Becky smiled at hearing her say that. She wasn't surprised about it though. She herself had had her share of womanly experiences.

"That's perfectly all right DeeJ," she reassured her niece. "There's really nothing unusual about that."

"There isn't?" DJ was surprised to hear. "Have you ever... you know... try stuff with another girl before?"

"Sure," Becky reassured her. "I think most girls do, at one time or another."

"That's so cool," DJ replied. "Then, it was okay what Kimmy and me did today. Does that make me a lesbian?"

"No DeeJ, that doesn't make you a lesbian," this caught Becky's attention. "No more than I am. Just what did you do?"

"Well," DJ began. "Kimmy saw this movie where two girls did things together. So we tried that." "Really?" Becky was getting wet picturing that. "What exactly did you do?"

DJ spent the next fifteen minutes describing what she and her friend had done. Becky could see that her teenaged niece was excited about what she had done. But she also recognized how inexperienced she was about it all. Maybe she could help her in that.

"Sounds like you two had a lot of fun," she asked.

"Yeah it was cool," DJ replied. "Its so great having you here. Its like having a best friend that I can talk to about anything."

"How did you do?" Becky pushed DJ for more details.

"Well, I... I was really nervous and all," DJ started. "I think I did okay. Kimmy seemed to enjoy it."

"You want me to teach you more stuff to try?" Becky offered.

"Gee, would you?" DJ was getting all excited again.

"Of course I will," Becky tells her. "But first, I'm gonna get my clothes off so you can see what I'm talking about."

"Oh wow!" DJ exclaimed.

Becky stood up and began taking off her clothe in front of her fifteen-year-old niece. She started by removing her skirt. Reaching behind her back, she unsnapped it and let it slide down her legs. Then she simply stepped out of them.

DJ could see that her Aunt was wearing a garterbelt to hold up her stockings. And in her high-heels it made her legs look so sexy. And her loose silk blouse made her appearance a touch more naughtier.

"Gee Aunt Becky," DJ said. "I thought you wore pantyhose, like I do. I didn't even think women wore that kinda stuff anymore."

"Now why would you think that?" Becky smiled at her. "Don't you think they make my legs sexy."

"Gosh, yes," DJ agreed.

"A woman should wear anything she wants," Becky told her. "Especially if its to attract a man's attention."

"I can see how that would work," DJ told her Aunt. "I'm feeling kinda wet just looking at you."

Next, Becky pulled down her panties. The blouse acting as a tease, hiding her treasures from DJ's view still.

"How do you like it so far?" Becky asked her.

"Uh? Oh, its making me so nervous," DJ told her, snapping herself out of her daze. "When will you show me things."

"You ever frenchkiss before, DJ?" Becky asked her. "With a boy, I mean."

"N... no, not yet," she admitted.

"And what about with Kimmy?" Becky pushed the issue.

"Not really," the teenager said. "We only... you know, kinda kissed. That's all."

Becky was feeling daring all of a sudden. She walked up to DJ and pulled her to her. The two were almost the same height, which made them perfect for each other. Then she planted a kiss on her. She gently maneuvered her tongue past DJ's lips and gently forced her way into her mouth.

DJ was fascinated by the whole thing. She had never had anything in her mouth before. Not a tongue, and definitely not a cock. She found her own tongue acting on its own volition as both tongues began swirling around each other. She found the sensation the most exciting thing ever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.