Full House - Motherly Advice - Cover

Full House - Motherly Advice

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Based on the sitcom, FULL HOUSE. The eldest daughter is getting curious about sex, but who could she talk about this. Her choice was obvious, her Aunt Rebnecca Donaldson. Little did she know where this advice would take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Aunt   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

After being interrupted by Kimmy's barging into the house. Joey and DJ went their separate ways. Joey locked himself into his room so that he could relief himself from all of the sexual tension of this morning. While DJ went to join her friend downstairs.

They had made plans for this free day that they had from school, being a teachers conference day.

"What happened to you?" Kimmy asked, pointing at her damp crotch.

When she looked down at herself, DJ gasped in surprise. She didn't think that the moistness that she was feeling upstairs would show through her clothes.

"Uh! I must have gotten them wet filling the tub earlier," she tried explaining it away. "Guess I didn't notice that my shorts got wet."

"Well, you better change," Kimmy told her. "The hunks at the mall might think that you were horny or something."

'What did Kimmy mean by that?' DJ was confused by what Kimmy had said.

She rushed back to her room to change into some fresh shorts.

"Hold on for minute," she yelled down. "I'll be ready in a sec."

But Kimmy didn't wait downstairs, she followed DJ up to her room and barged in as DJ was stripped down, naked.

"KIM-MY!" DJ exclaimed in a hushed yell, clutching her clothes in front of herself. "What are you doing here. Can't you see that I'm changing."

Without uttering a word, Kimmy just walked in and closed the door behind her.

"Don't worry about it DeeJ," her annoying friend said. "I've seen ya naked before."

"B... but this isn't right," DJ stammered. "Besides, Joey is in his room." "So?" Kimmy said bluntly. "Why should I care?"

Seeing no way of convincing Kimmy to leave while she put on a change of clothe, DJ simply turned her back to her friend and started putting on a new set of tankini and bottoms. She lifted her arms above her head and began slipping the tankini down her curvy body.

But before she could get it past her head, Kimmy grabbed her from behind. In this position, her arms were entangled in the top around her head.

"Kimmy," DJ exclaimed. "Wh... what do you think you're doing?"

"Relax DeeJ," Kimmy said as she pawed her friends exposed breast. "I saw a video about this at home. It was hidden in my brother's room. Man, was it hot."

"B... but we can... can't," DJ tried to tell her.

"Why not?" Kimmy said. "Its obvious that you're horny. Just look how wet your pussy is," she said as her hand slid down DJ's slim waist to her crotch.

"Ooh! Kimmy," DJ said. "Don... don't do that. I... I can't breathe."

"Its okay DeeJ," Kimmy told her. "This is how you're supposed to feel. I saw it in the movie."

Kimmy then slipped a finger in DJ's pussy, which she clenched shut instinctly. Trapping the finger inside of her. Kimmy tried moving her finger around in her friend's pussy, but her movement was limited.

"Oh hell Kimmy," DJ moaned. "That feels so... so weird."

"Yeah," Kmmy grinned. "That's what the girls in the movie said. You wanna try other stuff?"

"Li... like what?" DJ asked.

To answer DJ's question Kimmy pushed her down on her bed, on her back. Her tits and pussy fully exposed to her leering eyes.

"Like this," Kimmy yelled in a hushed voice. "GERONIMO!" She yelled as she jumped on top of her naked friend.

"Unff!" DJ grunted as Kimmy landed heavily on top of her.

"Sorry," Kimmy said, laughing. "Here, let me make you feel better."

With that she planted her lips on DJ's stiff nipple and began sucking and nibbling at it.

"Oooh!" DJ moaned. "That does feel good. Do the other too."

Kimmy obediently obeyed her request and moved to the other nipple. While she did that, she slipped her hand back down into DJ's naked bush and began rubbing her clit. DJ had never touched herself there before. Her father's teachings about the birds and the bees was lacking in that respect.

She could still remember his stern lessons about masturbation.

{Now girls, remember what I told you about touching yourselves in bad places, } he always emphasized on the word bad. {Don't ever, ever, ever touch where?}

And the girls would point where he had told them.

{Otherwise you'll never meet a boy. And you'll never get married.}

DJ would have to reevaluate her dad's ideas about sex. She managed to pull off her tankini top, so now she could reach down and caress Kimmy's head as her friend continued sucking on her tits. Then, without any conscious thought, she found her hips undulating against Kimmy's rubbing hand on her clit.

"Now you're getting into it," Kimmy said.

DJ just smiled down at her friend as this new experience progressed. She then decided to really get involved. She slipped her hand between their bodies and rubbed Kimmy's already stiff nipple through her clothing.

"Oh wow!" Kimmy moaned. "That does feel nice."

"Wha... what else did you see in that movie?" DJ needed to know.

"I thought you'd never ask," her friend said as her body slid down DJ's nakedness.

DJ held her breath when she followed her down to her crotch. She let out a perceptible gasp when Kimmy stuck her tongue out and began licking along her pink pussylips.

Kimmy was mesmerized at the sight of DJ's pussylips. She thought that she could actually see them flutter in excitement.

Not being able to control herself, DJ placed her hands on top of the skinny girls head and pushed her harder between her now spread open legs. Feeling anything on her pussy like that was the most exciting thing that she had ever felt before. And the fact that it was her girlfriend's tongue only made it naughtier and more exciting still.

Kimmy's hands were flaring in the air at DJ's surprising aggressiveness. She thought that her friend was trying to smother her in her pussy. But then she began tasting DJ's leaking pussy and found that she liked it. Liked it a lot. So she intensified her licking, trying to get her tongue as deep as she could in her beautiful friend.

"Oh shit Kimmy," DJ exploded with her first real orgasm. "I... I feel kinda funny. What did you just do to me?"

"Uh? I dunno?" Kimmy was surprised that she had done something to her friend. "What happened. I just thought that you peed in my face just now."

"I... I don't think... it was... pee," DJ stammered, recovering.

"Then what was it?" Her skinny friend asked.

"I... I think I just came," DJ tried explaining. "You know, like what they said in Sex Ed, I think I... I think I had an orgasm."

"Cool," Kimmy grinned at her. "Think you can do the same for me?"

DJ gave that some thought for a moment, and decided that she should return the favor that Kimmy had just given her.

"Okay," she told the frazzled hair neighbor. "What do I do?"

Kimmy leaped off of the bed and began stripping off her own clothes. She was much less developed than DJ was. Her breasts were still only small bumps on her chest, but her nipples protruded almost half an inch. Next, she bent over and pulled down and shorts and panties in one movement. She was so excited, she didn't even bother taking off her sneakers. She then leapt back on DJ's bed, spread-eagled.

"Take me," she called out. "I'm yours."

DJ could only smile down at her zany friend. Kimmy had done some crazy things over the years, most ending in near disasters. But this time, she might just have done something right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.