Full House - Motherly Advice - Cover

Full House - Motherly Advice

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Based on the sitcom, FULL HOUSE. The eldest daughter is getting curious about sex, but who could she talk about this. Her choice was obvious, her Aunt Rebnecca Donaldson. Little did she know where this advice would take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Aunt   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

DJ was in the bathroom running the water when she remembered that Joey always liked having toys with him. So she stepped out and headed for his bedroom to select some of his favorites.

Joey reached the hallway and heard the water running in the bathroom. Assuming that DJ was in there to watch for overflow, he headed for his room hurriedly. Maybe if he jerked off a bit he could deflate his problem.

As he turned the corner to go into his room, he collided with a just as surprised DJ coming out.

"Gosh Joey," DJ exclaimed, landing hard on her behind. "Watch where your goi..."

She stopped in mid-sentence at seeing his pajama bottom sticking out almost a foot ahead of the rest of him.

"Gee I'm sorry DeeJ," he started. "I thought you were..."

Then he too stopped in mid-sentence. He realized why DJ was staring at him so strangely. She was staring blankly at his crotch. At his hardon.

"Don't get scared DJ," he tried to calm her. "I'm not gonna do anything. Honest."

DJ blinked her eyes back to life and looked up at him.

"Uh?" She said, puzzled. "Wha... what do you mean?'

"I said," he repeated. "I'm not gonna do anything."

"Oh," she said, still dazed. "I knew that."

Joey was a bit uncomfortable with her still staring at his crotch. But DJ was more curious than anything else. They talked a lot about guys penises in Sex-Ed, but she had never seen one before. And before she realized what she was doing, she reached up and touched the tip of Joey's cock through the 'Scooby-Doo' pajamas that he was wearing.

"Oooooh!" Joey moaned. "Don't do that DeeJ."

"Oh! Sorry," she pulled her hand away. "Did I hurt you?"

"Its not that," he tried telling her. "Its just... its just not right, that's all."

"Sorry, you're right," she responded. "It... its just that I've never seen one before. You know... a guys thing."

"Never?" Joey was surprised.

He was sure that a beautiful fifteen- year-old, like DJ, would have been approached by jocks showing off their dicks to impress her. And maybe get a shot at her pussy.

"No," she confirmed. "Never."

Thinking it over for a bit, he decided that maybe he could take the risk.

"Would... would you like to see one?" He asked.

DJ gulped loudly, for the second time that morning. She thought about it for a few minutes. Joey waiting patiently for her answer, hoping that his offer wouldn't make her run to Danny in a panic.

"You sure... you sure you don't mind," she finally said.

"Anything for you DeeJ," he told her, sighing. "You know that."

"What should I do?" She asked innocently.

"Why don't you pull down my pjs," he told her.

Hesitantly, DJ reached up to his waist and began pulling down his bottom. She found it a struggle as his hardon was acting like an anchor. She found that she had to pull on the waistband to get it past the stiff rod. Once the waistband got past his cock, it bounced up and down like a diving-board just a few inches from her face.

"Oh wow!" She exclaimed. "That is so neat."

"You wanna touch it?" Joey then asked.

"Can I?" She checked.

"Sure, go ahead," he told her.

Her hand slowly reached up and touched his cockhead lightly. Joey closed his eyes, luxuriating at the feeling of her young hand making contact with his cock. She then wrapped her tiny fingers around the shaft and squeezed it lightly, pulling off suddenly. Joey opened his eyes in surprise at her retreat.

"It... it's like its alive," she told him. "it's so warm and soft. I didn't think it would feel anything like that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.