Full House - Motherly Advice - Cover

Full House - Motherly Advice

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Based on the sitcom, FULL HOUSE. The eldest daughter is getting curious about sex, but who could she talk about this. Her choice was obvious, her Aunt Rebnecca Donaldson. Little did she know where this advice would take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Aunt   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Becky had spent a good three hours fucking Comet, the Tanner's pet Golden Retriever, and she was exhausted. So exhausted in fact that she slept through the alarm clock next to her bed.

DJ was Danny Tanner's fifteen-year-old daughter. Though she was much younger than her Aunt Becky, both were about the same height and size. Though Becky was better endowed in the chest department.

DJ knew that her Aunt had to do the morning show in the absence of her Dad. So when she noticed that Rebecca hadn't come down yet, she took it upon herself to go and check up on her. She had on a pair of form-fitting shorts and a tankini top, which looked more like a sports- bra to her dad, and a pair of slippers.

She went up the attic stairs and walked in on the still sleeping Rebecca Donaldson. Imagine her surprise when she found her spread across the bed, naked. She always found her Aunt Becky one of the most beautiful woman that she had ever seen. But she always saw her well dressed.

Seeing her body naked before her made her feel strange inside. For some reason that she couldn't understand, she found herself getting excited at the sight of her naked Aunt. She could actually feel a wetness forming in her panties.

'God! I Hope I'm not peeing, ' she thought. 'I haven't done that since I was a baby.'

Shaking herself out of her reverie, she walked up to the bed and shook her sleeping Aunt awake.

"Aunt Becky," she shook her. "Wake up. You'll be late for work."

Becky stretched herself out of her slumber. Arching her back like a cat while on her back, which stretched her breast taut before DJ's eyes. The teen girl gulped loudly at the erotic sight that her Aunt presented to her. Becky looked up smiling at her niece, then remembered that she wasn't wearing anything at all. She pulled the sheet over herself to cover her nakedness.

"Wha... what are you doing in here DJ?" Becky asked, alarmed at seeing her fifteen-year- old niece standing above her.

"Uh? Oh! You missed the alarm, Aunt Becky," her niece said. "I came up to wake you. You better hurry or you'll be late for your show."

"Oh shit," she said, jumping out from the bed, still naked.

She rushed around getting her underwear on, while DJ just watched her. It took her a good fifteen minutes before she was presentable. Then the two young women went back downstairs for a breakfast.

Sitting around the table were Michelle and Stephanie, Danny's other two girls, as well as Joey. He wasn't really related to them, but they treated him like a member of the family nonetheless. He was still wearing his 'Scooby- Doo' pajamas.

Rebecca always found him a bit strange. Though he was a man in his thirties, she found that he acted so juvenile sometimes.

"Hey, did you guys hear Comet last night?" Joey asked the girls. "He was howling up a storm. Why, I haven't heard him howl like that since the last time he got lucky."

"Lucky at what, Joey?" Michelle, the four-year-old, asked innocently.

"Uh, lucky at the doctor's, sweetheart," Becky covered, scowling at Joey.

"Yeah, right," Joey said. "Anyway, it was the strangest thing. I could have sworn that I heard him on the roof."

Becky bit down on her lower lip with concern in her eyes. She knew from his yelling last night that he had heard the dog. But she had hoped that he thought that the dog was downstairs, not above his head.

"You must have been tired last night Joey," the twelve-year-old, Stephanie, responded. "Imagine, a dog on the roof."

That brought out laughter from all the girls at the table, and a grateful sigh of relief from Becky. Joey just hunched his shoulders and assumed that he must have been dreaming it all. He just bent his face back into his bowl and finished eating his Froot Loops.

'That was too close, ' Becky thought. 'Gonna have to be more careful next time. If there is another time that is.'

Just the thought of getting at Comet again was getting her excited. She could feel her nipples pushing against the thin fabric of her bra and silk blouse. If she didn't get control of herself, all of San Francisco would see her nubs poking through her close live and on camera.

Joey was staring up at the girls at the table when he too noticed Becky's aroused state. He could see her nipples stiffening with each passing second.

'Damn, that Jesse is lucky, ' he thought. 'To have a hot honey like that in bed almost every night. I could go for some of that nookie myself.'

"Joey," Michelle asked. "How come Comet is so tired this morning? You don't think he's sick, do you?"

"Uh? No," he shook out of his daydreaming of Becky. "No, I don't think he's sick munchkin. He's probably just a little tired from last night."

"But why would he?" She pressed on. "He went to bed before me."

"Welllll," he tried to be more delicate then his last outburst. "He probably met up with some doggy pals after you went to bed and... played around a lot last night."

Becky had to suppress her smile as she knew that in a way Joey was one hundred percent correct. Comet did find a friend to play with last night. And the memory of last night just got her more excited and her nipples hardened still more.

Joey noticed Becky's body reaction to his explanation and was confused by it somewhat.

'Now why would Beck get excited over Comet getting lucky?' He wondered. 'I mean, its not like she... Woaaah!' He gave his own impression of a Popeye surprise moan. 'Nah! It couldn't be. No way could she have... with... Nah!'

He tried to explain away the ridiculous suspicion that had jumped into his head. But the image of Becky being mounted by Comet was playing havoc in his mind. He could feel his cock stiffening under the kitchen table.

'What now?' He was asking himself. 'I can't get up from the table with a raging hardon. Becky would have me skinned alive. Not to mention Danny when he hears about this.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.