Full House - Motherly Advice - Cover

Full House - Motherly Advice

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Based on the sitcom, FULL HOUSE. The eldest daughter is getting curious about sex, but who could she talk about this. Her choice was obvious, her Aunt Rebnecca Donaldson. Little did she know where this advice would take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Aunt   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Rebecca Donaldson had snuck the Tanner's pet, a Golden Retriever by the name of Comet, upstairs into her attic bedroom that she shared with her husband Jesse. She was missing her husband greatly, but especially his cock. So this night she decided to make use of Comet's cock instead.

They had managed to get tied and she loved it.

"Oh fuck yes Comet," she exclaimed as she came.

She continued rubbing her blood engorged clit despite cumming once already. Comet fucked harder, despite being tied to her, when he felt her warm cummy juices coating his balls. He gripped her waist tighter with his forelegs and tried to bury more of his cock into the depths of her pussy.

Becky loved his violent reaction to her juices. The powerful animal kept lunging forward, pushing her across the floor. She couldn't stop him, nor did she have any inclination to do so.

Again she came, splashing his balls with more of her warm juices.

"Hooooowl!" Comet sounded off.

For the briefest of moments she was concerned that others in the house might have heard him howl at the night. But that past just as quickly when she received another hump from the horny dog.

She turned her head around and sucked in his salivating tongue, giving him his first experience in frenchkissing. She let that long tongue delve deeply down her throat, almost causing her to gag on it. But she controlled herself and allowed him to continue.

"Mmmmmm!" She gurgled past his tongue.

Comet continued humping into her pussy, despite the fact that his knot prevented much movement on his part. He could feel his sperm churning in his balls, ready to burst.

Rebecca could feel a change in the dog's temperament. She too expected him about ready to burst, and braced herself for it.

"MMMMMMH!" She moaned past his tongue as she came again.

This third orgasmic shower on his balls was all that he could take. His sperm came shooting out of his piss- hole like a firehose.

"HOOOWWWLLLL!" Comet sounded off even louder than before.

Becky couldn't believe the pent-up pressure that the dog was releasing in her. It felt like someone had turned on a hose in her clenching pussy, and opened the tap to full.

"Comet," she heard the muffled sound of Joey's 'Roadrunner' cartoon voice through the floor. "Will you shut the beep, beep up."

"Shhhh! Comet," she tried to hush him. "You have to stay quiet, you hear."

But the dog was lost in lust. He could feel his balls emptying, something that he hadn't been able to do in months.

Becky relished in the warm sensation of his cum filling her belly. She touched her stomach, and she could have sworn that she could actually feel it bloat with his jism. Reaching further back to her pussylips, she felt around for any sign of seepage.

She was amazed to discover that Comet was plugging her cunt perfectly. There was no sign of his cum leaking out of her as long as his knot remained plugged in her.

"Oh god! Comet," she groaned. "It's like we were made for each other."

She began humping back against his groin, trying to entice him to resume fucking her. But as most dogs do, he just stopped and stood there, motionless, while he emptied his balls in his bitch.

'Damn, ' she thought to herself. 'I'll have to break him of that habit.'

So, resigning herself to this situation, she relaxed and let the feel of his warm jism fill her cunt. Occasionally, she would play with her tits. Either pinching her stiff nipples, or pulling one nipple up to her mouth so she could suckle on herself like a baby.

A few moments past before she felt the last of Comet's cum leave his ballsack. She knew from experience that the dog will likely remain tied with her for a while still. So, she settled on her elbows awaiting for that moment.

She reached over to the tabletop and grabbed a hold of the bowl she had brought upstairs for just this purpose. She wanted to catch his cum as it came splashing out of her pussy when they disconnected later. She had no intention of letting any of that delicious, creamy fluid go to waste on the floor.


It took close to thirty minutes before she felt his knot begin to shrink. She moved the bowl in position between her legs and waited patiently.

"I knew you'd be a good lover Comet," she told him. "I just knew it."

She felt the first droplets of cum come streaming down her inner-calves. Next, she felt the dog start pulling himself back off of her. With much resistance, his knot began pulling against her clenching pussylips. It caused her some pain, but it was a pleasurable kind of pain for her.

Then with a loud pop, his cock burst out of her cunt. Followed immediately by a shower of his cum splashing into the waiting bowl.

She breathed out a loud sigh of relief that things went as well as she had hoped. Nobody came upstairs to check on the noise, though Joey's outburst earlier had her worried for a while. And the bowl was catching most of Comet's yummy cum for her.

Comet, being a dog, did what was expected of him. He started lapping at her pussy to clean his bitch properly after their copulation.

Becky had another orgasm against his rough tongue, which he lapped up eagerly.

"Oh fuck Comet," she told him. "I know we'll be the best of friends from now on. I just hope it'll be as easy each time, to sneak you up here."

He trotted up to her face and licked her in his friendly manner. Becky got to taste herself on his tongue.

She reached down to her pussy and swirled her fingers inside of herself to gather some of the remaining doggy cum. Then she brought her fingers to her lips and sucked on them like she would a cock.

"Mmmmh!" She moaned, eyes gleaming at Comet. "Your cum taste so good, Comet. Did you know that?"

He just returned to licking her face and mouth.

When she was satisfied that all of his cum had left her womb, she sat down leaning against the sofa. When she looked down into the bowl, she was shocked. It was almost filled to the rim. She had only expected maybe half as much.

She got up and disappeared into the bathroom. Returning only moments later with the glass from the basin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.