Full House - Motherly Advice - Cover

Full House - Motherly Advice

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 13: Epilogue

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Epilogue - Based on the sitcom, FULL HOUSE. The eldest daughter is getting curious about sex, but who could she talk about this. Her choice was obvious, her Aunt Rebnecca Donaldson. Little did she know where this advice would take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Aunt   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

After their night of debauchery, all four of them slept soundly in Becky's bed. Becky fell asleep between DJ's legs. DJ, she fell asleep with her face in Joey's crotch. And Joey, he simply had a stupid grin on his face with his legs apart to accommodate DJ. As for Comet, the Tanner's Golden Retriever, he just nestled his head between DJ's budding tits.

When morning came around they all slept past the alarm clock ringing. This time it was Stephanie, Danny's twelve-year-old daughter, that came up to make sure that her Aunt was awake. When the teenager walked in the attic room she was very angry.

"How rude!" She yelled out, awakening the slumbering foursome.

"Uh! What?" Becky yawned.

"Who? What's happen..." DJ started, stopping when she recalled her adventure of the previous night.

"WOAH! Becky," Joey started. "That was the best..." he too stopped when he noticed that they weren't alone.

"And what went on here tonight?" Stephanie said angrily.

"Now Stephanie," Becky tried to explain. "I can explain. This isn't what it looks like."

DJ realized the trouble her little sister could create for them.

"Yeah sis," she joined in with her Aunt. "Its really... easy to explain."

"Yeah! Right!" The bratty twelve-year- old responded.

"Aw c'mon Steph," Joey added his defense. "You wouldn't rat on your old bud Joey now, would you?"

Stephanie was looking over the naked people on the bed, as well as Comet, who still had his head nestled between DJ's legs. His big soft eyes looking at her pleadingly.

She had to admit that she loved how her Aunt and sister looked naked before her. She could see their nipples harden before her eyes as panic overtook them. But what really caught her attention was Joey's cock. Even soft it was still an impressive nine inches long.

"What I think this looks like," Stephanie told them. "Is that you stole my Comet for some pussy licking and fucking around."

"Uh?" The three naked people all responded.

"Wha... what do you mean by that Steph?" DJ asked her sister.

"Comet's mine," the twelve-year-old proceeded to tell them. "I trained him and everything. You had no right to steal him away from me. I was looking for him for the past two nights, but now I know that you took him away from me."

"You..." Becky was shocked to hear this. "... Trained Comet. How did you manage to do that? I mean, we would have heard you and him if you two were... playing together like this."

"Duh!" Stephanie groaned. "We went down in Uncle Jesse's recording studio of course. Its soundproof, remember."

Becky was mad at herself for not thinking of her husband's recording studio herself. It made it the obvious place if she wanted to keep her encounter with Comet a secret. But then, if she had done that, she and DJ wouldn't have been fooling around last night.

She wouldn't have seen DJ take on Comet. Nor would she have discovered about Joey's monster cock. "Uh! Steph," it was Joey's turn to question the tyke. "Just how long have you and Comet been... playing together?"

"Its been almost a year now, why?" Stephanie was still just a naÔve child after all.

They all gasped in surprise to hear that she had been fucking with the dog since she was eleven. Even Becky had to admit that that was much younger than even she had started at the ranch.

"Why... why didn't you tell me?" DJ asked her sister, jealous that she had kept Comet's talent a secret from her.

"What!" The selfish girl responded. "And let you tell dad about him, miss goody-two- shoes."

DJ conceded that she had a point there. Until last night, she probably would have told their father about such a disgusting thing her little sister was doing. But now, her attitude had undergone a major readjustment.

After last night, she was thinking of what other dogs she could locate to test out her notion about the taste of their cum. Not to mention all the guys in school that she had turned down over the years because all they wanted out of her was her mouth or pussy. Now she a true purpose to give them a shot at her body.

"We'r... we're sorry if we borrowed Comet Steph," Becky could understand the young nymph's anger. "But I used to do the same thing with the animals back at my ranch in Montana, and I missed that a lot. So I didn't think anybody would mind me borrowing Comet a few times."

Stephanie loved her Aunt Becky as much as DJ did, so she couldn't stay mad at her for long.

"Its okay Aunt Becky," she told her. "But next time, invite me to your party. Okay?"

Becky, DJ and Joey smiled at her as they all promised that she would be invited for sure the next time they decided to meet again for some bed fun. Comet yapped his own agreement to the next rendezvous as well.

"Hey you guys!" Michelle yelled from down the attic stairs. "Are you gonna sleep all day. I'm waiting for my breakfast you know."

They all hurriedly got out of bed and got dressed with whatever they had handy around the bed.

DJ showed up downstairs, still wearing the same clothes that she had the day before. She could still feel some of Comet's jis squishing inside her pussy, but she didn't have enough time to wash herself properly before school. She would have to go to class smelling of sex this morning.

Joey was still wearing his soiled 'Scooby-Doo' pajamas, while Stephanie was already dressed and ready for school.

Rebecca Donaldson needed an hour to freshen herself up for work at the television station. She tried to relax herself in a warm bubble-bath, but that didn't seem to help her lustful thoughts. As soon as she stepped out of the bath, she could feel her juices building up again between her legs.

When Becky got to the station, she was greeted by the guard at the gate. He was new there and he had his own guard dog with him. A large, menacing looking Doberman. Becky was immediately taken by the beautiful animal. The first thing she did was check to see his gender. She smiled when she saw its cock sheath wobbled between his hindlegs.

Her glance at his dog's genitals didn't go unnoticed to the guard. In fact, he had trained his dog specifically to service women.

'Now if I could get the famous Rebecca Donaldson to have a whirl with Lucifer, ' he thought as he returned her smile. 'I could get a bundle off the Internet.'

He didn't realize it yet, but Becky was plotting on how she could get to be alone with the ebony Doberman herself. Her first thought was that she might have to service the man as well. But she figured that it might be worth it if his dog's cock was as promising as it appeared.

It didn't take long for Becky and the guard to get acquainted.

"You've got a beautiful dog there Jerry," she told him. "Did I ever tell you that I was raised on a ranch. I really miss my animals you know. You just can't find good spots for them in San Francisco. I guess being raised on a ranch makes a girl really love animals more."

The guard could recognize the signs of a fellow zoophile.

"You know Miss Donalson," he quite bluntly told her. "Lucifer here can really make you feel loved, if you know what I mean."

Becky was caught a bit off guard by his bluntness, but she smiled at him knowingly nonetheless.

She and the guard snuck into a vacant lot along with the brutish Doberman for some privacy. As soon as Jerry closed the door, it triggered some hidden cameras he had planted in just this place, for this wasn't the first time he had pulled this stunt on the studio lots.

Becky didn't want to soil her clothes so she stripped before the stunned guard. He always felt that she would be a real looker if she ever got out of those prissy clothes that she always wore for the show. And he wasn't disappointed.

'Man, just look at her, ' he murmured to himself. 'She looks like a teeny-bopper. I bet I could sell this on a pedo-site, no problem.'

He could see money signs floating before his eyes. Because the paedophile sites was where the real money was. And having someone who looks this young getting screwed by a big mean looking Doberman like Lucifer was even more profitable.

"Where can we do this?" Becky asked Jerry, being unfamiliar with this lot.

"Right over there I think," he told her faking a pause. "I remember seeing a bedroom set. Probably one of those hokey soaps was taped her once."

He knew better. He had snuck the bedroom set from the prop-room months ago, before they moved him and Lucifer to the front gate.

Becky walked into a real bedroom set, complete with curtains and sunset through a fake window. The whole thing made it seem very romantic in her mind.

This was what Jerry wanted for his recordings too.

"Why don't ya lie down and call Lucifer over," he suggested.

Becky did as she was told and lied down sexily on the comfortable bedding. She spread her legs open and called the Doberman over.

"Here Lucifer," she beckoned, spreading her pussylips apart with her fingers. "Look at what Rebecca has for you."

The huge dog obeyed as he was trained. He leaped on the bed in a single bound from six feet away, landing between her parted thighs.

Becky gasped in pleasant surprise at the dog's talent. He immediately shoved his pointy snout between her legs and began licking her clit energetically.

"Oh good doggy," she purred. "Lick my clit. You really trained him well Jerry. Why don't you come over here and let me take care of that bulge in your pants."

The guard couldn't believe his luck. Not only is he getting Rebecca Donaldson on tape with his dog, but he was going to get a crack at her himself.

He rushed to the bed, tugging at his belt and buckle. By the time he was standing next to the bed, his pants were down around his ankles.

Becky reached over and sucked his puny seven incher into her mouth. By now, Lucifer was ready to move on to better things.

The dog nipped at her pussylips to let her know that he expected her to assume the proper position. Jerry noticed his dog's signal and pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"What's wrong Jer?" Becky was confused.

"Lucifer wants ya to turn over," he told her. "He's ready for a fuck now."

"My," Becky moaned. "You really do have him trained well."

"Yep ma'am," he grinned at her.

Becky got a glimpse of Lucifer's cock. She gasped in shock at the size of his cock. It matched Joey's in length and girth. She couldn't get over its size. The idea that such a cock could belong to a dog amazed even her. She urgently flipped her body around so that she was now on her hands and knees and waited patiently for Lucifer's initial thrust.

Lucifer didn't waste any time. As soon as he saw this new bitch assume the position, he leapt on her back and began humping towards her cunt.

Being a trained animal, he found her pussy with his first thrust. Shoving a full ten inches in that first moment of fucking her.

"Oh hell," Becky grunted in pleasant shock.

Jerry smiled as he watched the famous television personality getting fucked by his stud canine. All the while she kept on sucking on his cock.

'I'm gonna be able to retire with the money this one's gonna make me, ' he thought to himself.

Lucifer kept lunging his hips into Becky's rear, trying to bury his remaining cock into her warm crevasse.

Jerry kept watching her wanton performance as she humped her ass back against his dog's forward thrust. He could see that she wanted him all inside of her. And as soon as possible.

"Arghhh!" Becky finally yelled out as Lucifer buried his knot into the popular bitch. "He's in me Jer. All of him."

Jerry could see for himself that Lucifer had tied with Becky. He had to admire her tenacity. Not many woman could manage to take the dog's knot on their first try. This only served to confirm his suspicion that Rebecca Donaldson was indeed a beast lover.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.