Full House - Motherly Advice - Cover

Full House - Motherly Advice

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Based on the sitcom, FULL HOUSE. The eldest daughter is getting curious about sex, but who could she talk about this. Her choice was obvious, her Aunt Rebnecca Donaldson. Little did she know where this advice would take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Aunt   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Joey was waiting patiently by the attic doorway for the opportunity to go barging in on Becky and Comet, not knowing that DJ was also with them.

He kept his cock hard just by picturing what he imagined Becky might be doing with the large Golden Retriever. He could see her getting licked by the dog. Maybe even sucking its cock. And, dare he even think it, letting the dog fuck her cunt.

If he was right, then his signal to catch her in the act would be Comet howling as he reached his climax.

"HOWWWLLL!" Comet howled in the air.

'That's my signal, ' Joey thought as he opened the attic door and rushed up the stairs.

Opening the second door, he barged right in without knocking.

"Hey Beck," he tried to sound alarmed. "Is everything all r... WOAH!"

He stopped in shock at the scene before him. Sure enough, there was Comet with his cock stuffed up a female cunt. But then, who was the other piece of pussy lying under them?

'Oh no! Joey, ' Becky was alarmed by his presence. 'He must have heard us. Or at the very least Comet.'

She was trapped under the tied bestial couple with no way to get herself out from under them. Being caught in the act and seeing no way out of this, or how to explain it to him, she resolved to just keep doing what she was doing and resumed licking DJ's pussy and Comet's cock. She'd figure a way to keep Joey quiet later.

Joey pulled out his thirteen inch cock and made his way closer to the threesome on the bed. He still had no idea who the other woman might be. He didn't see anybody sneak into the house this evening, so it really had him stumped.

"WOAH! BLOW ME DOWN!" He gave his best Popeye imitation when he saw that DJ was the girl with Comet's cock stuffed up her cunt.

Looking beneath the dog's belly, he could see Becky busily licking both of their genitals. This made his own cock jump to full attention.

'Damn!' He thought to himself. 'This is even better than I could have asked for.'

Making his way back to the foot of the bed, Joey dropped to his knees and spread Becky's legs apart. He then lowered his face and began doing his own bit of licking. And with is long tongue, it didn't take long for Becky to react either.

'Damn, ' Becky moaned as her tongue kept doing its job. 'I knew his tongue was long... but... WOW!'

She could feel his long, six inch tongue bury itself in the deepest recesses of her wet pussy. She was finding it more and more difficult to concentrate of her own licking.

Just then DJ began stirring back to consciousness.

"Oh wow, Aunt Becky," she moaned, drunkenly. "Tha. That was so cool."

But when the teenager tried to pull away from the dog, she found that they were still tied together. She didn't know what to do about it, and her Aunt didn't seem to be answering her.

Becky was much too busy with her own pleasures to be bothered with DJ. She could plainly see that Comet's knot hadn't even begun to shrink in size, so she suspected that he was preparing another load for her niece.

And Joey's snake-like tongue was giving her pause to wonder why he didn't have much success in keeping past girlfriends. She squirmed excitedly under DJ and Comet's bodies as Joey kept on licking her pussy to orgasm. She started thinking that maybe Joey wasn't the problem in his sex life. Maybe it was the girls he picked that didn't recognize a good catch when they saw one.

"Aunt Becky?" DJ tried to get her to respond. "Is... is everything all right? Why can't I get loose from Comet?"

The teenager wasn't yet aware of the newest addition to their gathering. If she had know that Joey was right behind her, hidden by Comet's body, she wouldn't be blabbering on about his cock in her pussy. Becky could hear DJ's concern in her voice, but she just couldn't pull away from her sucking, nor did she want to.

Joey got really turned on hearing DJ describe how Comet's cock was stuck up her cunt. He could glance along Becky's slim body, between the dog's hindlegs, and make out its cock filling DJ's pussy. Grossly distending it with its large knot.

All the while, his hand was busily stroking his thirteen incher in preparation for what he really wanted to do. He wanted to bury it into Becky's love channel. He didn't care if she wound up despising him for it later. From past experience, he realized that that was a definite possibility. He hadn't found a woman yet that appreciated his 'gift'. Worse comes to worse, he's simply leave the Tanner residence.

Becky had no idea what was about to transpire, other than her luxuriating to Joey's unusually long tongue.

'If only he had a cock to match, ' she thought, still believing that he must have a puny cock indeed.

As Joey and Becky watched, they could both see that Comet's balls had balloon substantially since he had blown his first load. DJ could feel a change in Comet's demeanor herself.

Slowly at first, but then a bit faster with each passing second, Comet began to resume his humping of his bitch. Now used to his cock, DJ was reciprocating to his humping along with some ass movement of her own.

The scene being played before him was all the incentive that Joey needed to add his cock to the picture. Raising himself up, he aimed his cockhead to Becky's pussy and slowly began pushing himself past her beautiful wet cunt.

Becky's breath caught when she felt the over- extended cockhead pushing its way past her pussylips. She couldn't believe how thick it seemed to be. Now she wished that she could be in a better position to see exactly what he had between his legs.

"Oh shit Aunt Becky," DJ moaned as she began humping against Comet's groin. "He... he's starting all... all over again."

Becky could see for herself that Comet had resumed fucking her niece. But her mind kept wandering to her own fuck lust. Inch by inch she could feel Joey shove more cock into her.

'How big can he be?' She had to ask herself.

"Ugnh!" Joey grunted, the first sound from him that DJ did hear. "You're so tight Beck. I knew you would be."

DJ panicked when she heard Joey's voice. She tried, without success, to turn and see what he was doing here. She was disquieted to realize that he was witnessing her with a dog penis fucking her.

'What will he tell Dad?' She had to wonder.

But that was the furthest thing from his mind at the moment. He was too busy concentrating on burying the second half of his cock into Becky.

"Ungh! Damn Joey," Becky finally grunted. "Ungh! Jus... just how big are you?"

"Ungh! Ungh!" He grunted as he kept on shoving. "Ungh! About... Ungh! About a... a foot. Ungh!"

"A FOOT!" Becky exclaimed. "No way!"

"Yes, way!" Joey grunted back.

"You gotta... you gotta be kidding. Ungh!"

"No... Ungh!" DJ grunted, joining into their conversation. "Ungh! It really... it really is. Ungh! I... I saw it... honest. I... I think its even... even bigger than what... what Joey says."

"You what?" Becky was shocked to hear this bit of news. "How? When?"

"This morning," DJ told her as Comet kept humping. "Joey showed me."

"JO-EY," Becky sounded mad as her voice carried that tone.

"It... it was an accident Beck, honest," Joey tried to explain what had happened. "Tell her DeeJ."

"It was... Ungh! Aunt Becky," she tried to tell her Aunt. "We... we sorta bumped into it."

"Good one DeeJ," Joey laughed at her pun.

"This is nothing to laugh about," Becky said, trying to be the adult about the situation.

"You're a... Ungh!" Joey countered as he grunted. "You're a fine one to preach. What do you... Ungh! What do you call what you've been doing here."

Becky's mouth opened to speak, but she shut it immediately recognizing the absurdity of her reaction under the circumstances.

"Oh shut up and fuck me," she finally blurted out, conceding her weak position.

"Yes, ma'am," Joey imitated a cowboy as he shoved his huge cock back into her grasping pussy.

"Ugnh!" Becky grunted as another few inches of Joey's monstrous cock found its way inside of her.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" DJ kept grunting with each of Comet's renewed thrust.

All the while Joey kept his eyes on the teenager's progress as the large dog kept humping her. He never dreamed, okay he dreamed it a lot, but he never really hoped to ever witness something like this for real. With each of Comet's thrust, it seemed that his own cock would jerk, sending shivers to both himself and Becky.

Becky was finding the sight of DJ's dog- cock stuffed pussy exciting as well. She too noticed Joey's jerking cock in time with Comet's thrust. The idea sent shivers up and down her spine. She didn't know how long she could hold off before cumming yet one more time.

Joey could see that at least ten inches of his cock had wormed its way into Becky's pussy. As for Becky, she hadn't had something this large in her cunt since the time she actually fucked her pony back at her family's ranch. But that was many years ago.

"Ungh! Oh, Aunt Becky," DJ exclaimed. "Comet is such... Ungh! He's such a great fucker. I love it. I... Ungh! I love getting filled by his nice big cock! I love... Ungh! I love getting fucked!"

"Ungh! Ungh! I... I know... I know just how you... how you feel DeeJ," Becky grunted up to her niece as she kept getting fucked by Joey's cock.

Comet's tongue was hanging out of his panting jaw. His saliva dripping onto DJ's bare back. She found the slimy warm fluid only excited her more. She hung her head down loosely. From there she could see her own pert tits hanging down. She was fascinated at seeing her hard nipples pointing towards the ground.

Landing her forehead on the bed's mattress, she could make out her Aunt's own hardened nipples on her flattened chest. She could also see Joey's cock disappearing almost completely into Becky's pussy.

"Oh wow, Aunt Becky... Ungh!" She exclaimed excitedly. "How... how can your pussy take something so big. I... I mean... Ungh! How can... how can your body take... take something so... so big. I... I never could."

"Sure you could... Ungh! DeeJ," Becky assured her. "Arrgh!" Becky yelled out as the last, thirteenth inch, of Joey's cock was shoved into her.

"Damn Beck," Joey groaned. "You're the... the first to take all of me. I never dreamed it could be this good."

"It don't... it don't feel too bad from here either," Becky laughed.

"Oh Aunt Becky," DJ exploded. "He's cumming. Comet's cumming in me again," she yelled out over Comet's howl. "I... I think I'm cumming too."

Becky knew that DJ was orgasming. She was getting sprayed by her juices, and this triggered her own orgasm just as Joey started shooting his own load of jism up her snatch.

All four of them were cumming simultaneously. DJ couldn't know what a rare event she was being part of. But Becky and Joey knew how much more exciting this made their fuck.

Joey buried his cock deep into Becky's pussy, while Becky plastered her lips around DJ's spasming pussy and Comet's surging cock. She was hoping to get some of the dog's cum to be leaking out of her pussy, since her pussy had already been filled by one load. She didn't expect her to be able to hold two full loads inside her inexperienced hole.

Becky wasn't going to be disappointed. DJ's pussy had indeed reached its full capacity. Comet's cum began spurting out past his pussy stuffing cock. Becky wrapped her mouth around the edge of where his cock merged with DJ's pussy and began drinking it down ravenously.

It was at this time that Joey made the decision that he wanted a feel of DJ's orifice as well. Clamping his fingers at his cock's base, he pulled out of Becky's clenching pussy.

"Wha... what are you doing Joey?" Becky was alarmed that he was pulling out too soon.

His cockhead popped out of her pussy loudly and he could hear Becky complain. But by this time he didn't care about her, or her pussy. He got up awkwardly and made his way to the side of the bed and lay himself in front of DJ's head.

"Here DeeJ," he said, alarming her. "Try some of this."

DJ pulled her head up alarmingly when she heard Joey's voice above her head. When she looked up, she was met with his pussy moistened cockhead just inches away from her face.

Becky realized what Joey was planning and the thought of DJ sucking on his cock excited her as well.

"Go ahead DeeJ," Becky encouraged her. "Give it a kiss."

This was nothing like when she had touched his cock earlier that day. She had only given him a handjob then. But now her Aunt Becky and Joey were telling her to touch it with her mouth. Her lips.

"Gee, I... I don't know if I should," she said with trepidation. "I mean... I mean, it sounds so... dirty."

"Aw, c'mon DeeJ," Becky scolded her from beneath. "You already sucked Comet's cock. This isn't as naughty as that was."

"Yeah Deej," Joey chimed in. "Don't let me hanging here."

DJ had to concede that she had sucked Comet's cock and that Joey's wouldn't be so dirty after all. So she leaned forward and pulled his cock closer to her lips. She gave it a tentative kiss and tasted Becky's juices which still coated it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.