Full House - Motherly Advice - Cover

Full House - Motherly Advice

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Based on the sitcom, FULL HOUSE. The eldest daughter is getting curious about sex, but who could she talk about this. Her choice was obvious, her Aunt Rebnecca Donaldson. Little did she know where this advice would take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Aunt   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

DJ Tanner had lost her virginity to her Aunt Becky. The older woman had fucked her to multiple orgasms using a strap-on dildo. DJ had never experienced the sensations that flooded her body during that fuck. Until today, she had never really experienced an orgasm. So far she must have had at least eight, but she wasn't sure about the number. She had lost count very early in her sexual encounter with her Aunt.

But now her Aunt was suggesting that she get a real fuck from a real cock. At first, she had assumed that her Aunt was talking about getting Joey to come in and fuck her. But that wasn't what her Aunt had in mind at all.

DJ's jaw dropped when her Aunt told her that she was talking about the family's Golden Retriever, Comet, as her sexual partner.

"You... you've got to be kidding, right?" DJ finally asked.

"No DJ," Becky smiled at her mischievously. "I'm not."

DJ looked over at Comet in lustful curiosity.

'Could he really do that, ' DJ wondered. 'Could Comet stick his thing in me and fuck my pussy?'

Becky could see in her eyes that the idea was intriguing the young woman. She would give her a moment to contemplate the upcoming fuck. But then she would get the dog to fuck her niece whether she wanted to or not. She was beyond caring now.

But she needn't have worried about DJ going for it. She was already hooked on sex, and the dog seemed like the logical next step in this perverse Sex Ed lesson that her Aunt was giving her this night.

"Okay," DJ finally announced. "What do I do?"

Becky lay back on the bed, her legs dangling over the edge. She wanted to have a front row seat to this show.

"Get over my face DeeJ," she told her niece. "I want to see you get fucked up close."

DJ smiled and complied to her Aunt's request. The teenager straddled Becky's face, her pussy just above the older woman's face. In the position that they were in, DJ was a few feet away from the edge, thus giving Comet enough room to maneuver himself into position.

"Now what?" DJ asked excitedly.

"Here Comet," Becky called out in answer.

The large dog ran over to the two females on the bed. Of course he targeted the first cunt that he could reach, which was Becky's.

"No Comet," she said sternly. "Here," she told the dog as she patted DJ's upturned ass.

To the dog, that looked a much more appealing pussy. One that knew the proper position to assume. So he leaped up onto the bed and began licking DJ's wet pussy to get her prepared for his already growing cock.

Becky could see his long tongue lapping at the girl's pussy. She could also see his cock growing rapidly between his hindlegs. She knew from past experience that it wouldn't take him long to be ready to do the deed.

"Oh Aunt Becky," DJ moaned. "I just love his tongue. Does he have to stop while he fucks me?"

"Yeah, he does," Becky smiled at DJ's question. "Sorry. But don't worry, I'll be tonguing you while he fucks the living daylights out of you."

"Oh! That sounds so..." DJ paused, looking for the right word. "So cool."

Comet was getting used to all of this female attention that he's been getting lately. First, it was Becky that introduced him to her cunt. And now, for the second night in a row, he was getting another shot at fresh pussy.

Becky could see that his cock was nearly fully hard by now, but Comet wasn't quite done licking his goody. So she just relaxed and enjoyed the performance he was giving.

"Whe... when will he do it, Aunt Becky?" DJ moaned in orgasm. "I... I can't wai... wait any more."

Becky could hear the frustration in her niece's voice. No matter how good a licking the dog would give her, it couldn't compare to what his cock could offer. And even though DJ had never experienced it yet, she was desperate enough to demand it.

"Hold on DeeJ," she told her. "I'll try to get him to you."

So she reached down and took hold of his dog's hard cock. She could feel the pre-cum covered cock between her fingers as she gingerly pulled him towards DJ seeping pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.