Full House - Motherly Advice - Cover

Full House - Motherly Advice

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Based on the sitcom, FULL HOUSE. The eldest daughter is getting curious about sex, but who could she talk about this. Her choice was obvious, her Aunt Rebnecca Donaldson. Little did she know where this advice would take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Aunt   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Rebecca Donaldson had already exposed her fifteen- year-old niece to the pleasures the her dog, Comet, could give her. But now that she knew all about Comet's cock, Becky was curious if there was other things that she could teach her beautiful young niece.

"Have you ever fooled around with your boyfriends?" She asked her niece.

"You mean Steve," DJ replied. "No, never. You know Dad, he'd freak if Steve even kissed me."

"So you're still a virgin then?" Becky pushed on for more information.

"Uh? Oh, yeah, sure," the teen answered. "I'm still a virgin. I don't know about Kimmy though."

'Here comes the touchy question, ' Becky thought before pushing on. "Would you like to get fucked?"

There was a long pause before DJ could mouth a response.

"I... I don't know," she finally said. "I always thought... you know... that Steve would be my first. But with Dad around, that might never happen. Even if we got married."

"I know what you mean DeeJ," Becky understood her all too well. "Sometimes Danny can be a real stick-in- the-mud. But if you could, would you like to get fucked? Here. Tonight."

Again DJ had to think hard on what her Aunt was offering her. Would she like to get fucked? Could she get fucked? And if she did, who did Aunt Becky have in mind for her?

"I... I think so," she stammered. "But how? With who? The only guy in the house is Joey. I sure hope you don't mean him."

DJ was still haunted with the memory of his thirteen inch cock. The thought of having something that large in her tiny pussy scared the daylights out of her. She could never imagine any woman ever taking something that monstrous inside her body.

Becky assumed DJ's objections to Joey fucking her as a natural reaction on her part. Just like all the girls, she too treated him like a member of the family. So the idea of DJ fucking with him was just as incestuous to her, as she thought DJ did. She had no reason to believe that it was his cock that scared the fifteen-year-old, and not that he was almost related.

Besides, she couldn't picture Joey as being to great a lover. I mean, he can never hang on to his dates. So how good a fucker can he be. No, she had another in mind to break DJ's hymen.

"No, I don't mean Joey silly," she laughed at the absurd suggestion.

"Then who?" DJ asked, confused. "Nobody else is around."

"What about me?" Becky offered.

"You?" DJ was caught off-guard. "Bu... but how can... I mean, you don't have a... a cock. Do you?"

Becky was amused at DJ's confusion.

"She reached back in her nightstand and pulled out a strange looking contraption. The one thing that DJ noticed was that it had a dildo attached to it.

Becky got up to her feet and slipped the straps through her legs, with her back to DJ. When she turned around DJ burst out laughing. There in front of her, her Aunt had grown a cock. It was about the same size as her dildo that she had earlier, about eight inches long and slim.

"This is what is called a strap-on dildo," she told her. "This lets two women enjoy fucking each other. So, do you want to lose your cherry to me tonight DJ?"

"I... I would love to get fucked by you, Aunt Becky," she finally answered, stifling her laughter.

"Good," Becky smiled down at her niece. "Why don't you lie back and let me take care of you."

DJ did as she was told and stretched out on her Aunt's bed, lying flat on her back.

Becky crawled back onto the bed and up to DJ's face. Once there, she gave her niece a long deep frenchkiss as she lowered herself on top of her.

DJ squirmed under her Aunt's body as she felt the hard tip of the dildo brush against her vulva. The hard plastic phallus wasn't as pliable as a real cock, so Becky knew that she had to proceed cautiously in fucking DJ's virgin pussy.

"Suck my tit DJ," her Aunt implored her.

DJ obeyed and lowered her head between them to suck in one of her Aunt's beautiful, firm nipples in her mouth. The teenager munched lovingly on the morsel of tittie flesh. Becky's hardened nipples made something solid for her to grasp lightly with her teeth.

"Oh yesss DJ," Becky moaned. "Just like that."

Becky took this opportunity to guide her strap-on dildo at DJ's vaginal entrance. DJ's body tensed when she felt its tip slip past her virginal pussylips. She could still recall the teacher's warning on how painful losing one's virginity would be. But DJ trusted her Aunt and was sure that she would be as gentle as possible.

Becky began undulating her hips, humping DJ's groin gently at first. But with each passing second she increased her tempo a bit more each time. She didn't want to harm DJ in her first fuck, even if it was with her plastic phallus. Inch by inch she would fuck the strap- on dildo a bit deeper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.