Full House - Motherly Advice - Cover

Full House - Motherly Advice

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Based on the sitcom, FULL HOUSE. The eldest daughter is getting curious about sex, but who could she talk about this. Her choice was obvious, her Aunt Rebnecca Donaldson. Little did she know where this advice would take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Aunt   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Rebecca Donaldson, the perky co-host of the morning show Good Morning San Francisco, was happy with her life. From the first day of her joining her hosting partner, Danny Tanner, she was welcomed into his family circle. Though she was actually 27-years-old, she could easily pass for a young girl of seventeen.

She was introduced to his three daughters, Debby Jo (better known as DJ by all), Stephanie and Michelle. Danny had to raise them alone since his wife passed away a few years before. She also met with the two men that shared in bringing up the girls, his best friend Joey Gladstone, and his brother-in-law Jesse Katsopoulos. All of the members of Danny's household greeted her as a member of the family from the start.

As soon as she saw Jesse she fell madly in love with him. They started dating almost that same day. This whirlwind romance lead to their eventual marriage less than a year later.

But even before they got married and she was officially a family member, Danny's girls would come to her for girl advice. They would be talking about boys, schoolwork or just plain girl talk. Being the only adult woman that the girls could confide in, this seemed only natural.

At first they tried moving into her apartment, but she soon realized that Jesse missed the girls, and even Joey. And she even had to admit to herself that she missed being part of a large family again. So she compromised and the couple moved back into Danny's house and lived in the refurbished attic.

This week she would have the opportunity to host their morning television show, solo. Danny had to go into the hospital for a minor operation and he would have to stay there for the whole recuperation period.

She also was very supportive to her husband's musical ambitions. For years Jesse had been trying to land a recording contract with only mild success. Then, one day, he came bursting into their room with fantastic news. His new band had just been signed to tour with a major talent, but that also meant that he'd be gone for the next eight to nine months while on the road.

Being the supportive wife that she was, she bid him a fond bon voyage and sent him on his way. Little could she suspect how much she would miss his company in the long nights to come. She truly hadn't planned on how lonely those nights would be without Jesse around to give her a good fuck. But she had the answer to that problem. Having been raised on a ranch in Montana she had solved her lustful needs easily with what was available there.

In this case, she's just have to call on the service's of the Tanner's pet dog, Comet. He was a large Golden Retriever, with soft thick fur covering him. She had noticed him the first night Danny introduced her to the family. At the time, it had only brought back memories of her life on the ranch and the animals there. It was back at her family's ranch were she had lost her virginity to a husky Rottweiler named Grant. She had no thought of making use of him then.

But now that she lived under the same roof, things were different. Though her sex- life with Jesse was great, she always kept fantasizing about getting Comet involved with her and Jesse sometime. But she could never find any appropriate way to broach the subject with him in any tactful way.

Now the opportunity presented itself where, not only she could fulfill that fantasy of mating with Comet, but it would even seem to be necessary now that Jesse was away for so long. She just couldn't imagine herself holding off on sex for such a long time. But she would still have to be cautious on how to proceed.

After all she did live in a household with five other people, three of them being her nieces by marriage.

Having joined Danny's family milieu also added a new responsibility on her shoulders. Being the only adult woman in the house, the girls automatically came to her for advice. Especially advice on boys. And DJ, being a beautiful fifteen-year-old, would probably be coming to her any time with questions about sex. Obviously, the budding teen couldn't go to her father with such questions.

But her present concern was her own needs at the moment. The girls would have to wait their turn.

That night, after she made sure that everybody was asleep, Becky snuck down to the kitchen in her teddy and made her way to the counter table for some snacks that she would use to train Comet properly. For tonight's purposes, she had forgone wearing the panties to her teddy. Then she looked around for the family pet. She found him snoozing under the kitchen table.

"Psst! Comet," she whispered. "Here boy. Come on Comet, look what Becky has for you," she said, waving a biscuit to him.

Comet lifted his head at her voice, and sniffed the air at the sight of the yummy snack. Becky made her way back upstairs, guiding Comet along behind her.

The large dog was so concentrated on the snack being waved before his face, that he hadn't yet detected the scent of her moistening pussy.

Once Comet stepped past the doorway leading up to the attic, Becky stopped to close and lock it behind them. This placed her groin right over Comet's snout where he got an intense whiff of her cunt. Driven by instinct, his cock started poking out of its furry sheath as Becky made her way up the stairs with him following close behind.

Becky was gratified to see that Comet was beginning to get in line with her plans. Every few steps up, she could feel his nose poking under her sheer teddy nightwear. His tongue taking a swipe at her moistening pussylips. She could feel her nipples stiffening in anticipation of what was to come.

"Good boy Comet," she whispered back to him. "I knew you'd want to help me."

They finally made it back into the attic-room, and she turned to close that door as well. Making sure that she latched that door shut as well. No use taking chances of someone coming upstairs unannounced, which wasn't all that unusual in this house.

Once she and Comet were safely in the attic-room, she didn't ever wait to reach her bed before stripping off her teddy. She pulled it over her head, her soft hair cascading back down to her shoulders, and just tossed it aside to the floor.

Comet went straight to the discarded garment and sniffed it intently. Stopping at the crotch where she had stained the sheer fabric with her moist pussy.

Becky just stepped back and watched, smiling, as the dog licked at her teddy's crotch. She made her way to the sofa and just sat down, spreading her legs wide. She then reached down with her hand and started playing with her clit while Comet kept licking her second-hand offering. With her other hand she rubbed her beautiful breasts. Pinching one nipple, then the other in turn.

Comet finally came to the conclusion that the teddy wasn't the true source of the fragrance that had triggered his penis. Raising his head, he began sniffing the air to locate the real source. He followed the scent back to Becky, and without consciously realizing it, lowered his snout into her spread open legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.