Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Betty was relieved that Midge was not hurt by the experience, but now her jealousy was setting in. She needed the same kind of care that the Danes gave Midge. Looking over to the dog pack, she noticed the huge St-Bernard and German Shepherd. Being from her neighborhood she knew almost as well as Hotdog. Now she was planning on knowing them even better.

She called out to them.

"Here Shep! Here Goliath!" She called out. "Come on over to Betty."

Hearing their names, they both got up and tentatively approached her. Once close enough, Betty grabbed Goliath and reached under his belly to take inventory.

"Good lord! That belongs on a horse," Midge exclaimed. "They picked the right name when they called you Goliath."

Then she did the same thing to the Shepherd. Though his was smaller, no surprise, it was still as nice size.

"Midge come and give me a hand," she pleaded to her friend. "Please!"

Midge crawled over, dragging Rex behind her. Betty got on her hand and knees while Midge guided Goliath's monstrous bulb to her passage.

Once he felt the warmth of her tunnel surrounding his shaft, Goliath shoved six thick inches in. Betty's eyes shut from the strain. Midge tried to hold Goliath back, giving Betty a chance to get used to the bulky penis.

After a few minutes, Betty pleaded Midge to let the dog loose. Reluctantly she did, and the huge St-Bernard shoved all that he could into the teenager's small vaginal entrance.

Betty let out a blood curdling scream. When she saw Midge take the Great Dane there was little pain in her friend's face. Why was it hurting her so much. Poor Betty forgot to account that she was still a virgin to this point and the pain came from this great beast's cock ripping through her hymen. Midge had lost hers months ago to her boyfriend Moose.

Looking on, Midge could only show sorrow at Betty's obvious discomfort, but she knew from her own deflowering that the pain would disappear fairly quickly. To be replaced with nothing but pleasure. She returned her attention to the huge doggy cock in Betty's cunt. In all, Midge thinks that ten inches was stuffed into Betty's tight twat, with still another four left out.

After a little while Betty could feel the pain start to dissipate, only to be replaced with the pleasure of being filled with cock. In the meantime, Shep stepped up to Betty's face and presented his tool to her. You see, you can teach an old dog new tricks. She eagerly opened her mouth to his request. At which, he shoved his full eight inches of cock deep into her throat.

Betty gurgled in pleasure as Shep start rocking his body in and out, in a surprisingly gentle way. While behind her Goliath was having trouble getting any movement in and out, for Betty's cunt was still much to tight for his bulky shaft. After a few minutes, her cunt muscles relaxed enough that the huge St-Bernard could move freely in an out of her.

Since Goliath's prick was so long, there was little or no chance that his knot would reach Betty's entrance to cause a problem, Midge surmised. Which she was correct, Betty's tunnel just wasn't deep enough for Goliath's knot to even touch her pussy lips, much less get inside of them.

While Midge was helping Betty out, Rex finally managed to free his shrinking prick from her abused pussy. This allowed a copious amount of semen to splurt out of her. This sight was more then enough to encourage Julius and the remainder of the pack to dive in.

Julius and the last two dogs, a muscular Rottweiler named Rocky and Killer, a large Doberman. All three converged on Midge and knocked her on her back. Then they hungrily started licking her pussy clean. Midge had long given up on panicking, and just lay back to enjoy their special treatment. They were all lapping happily away at her pussy lips, cleaning her out of Rex's semen.

When they were through cleaning her out, they spread out to other parts of her body. The Rottweiler, and the Doberman went straight to her tits and nipples, while the thin greyhound concentrated his efforts to her tight anal entrance.

Looking over to Betty, she couldn't help but admire her beauty under the pounding of that giant cock. She turned her attention back to her own pack orgy. She looked down her body and saw three gorgeous pricks, just waiting for her. But where will they go. After due consideration Midge decided that she wanted them all at the same time.

Thinking it over she felt the best way to do it would be to mount the Rottweiler in human fashion. She called him over and had him roll over on his back. She then sucked his cock to its fullest erection and proceeded to squat down, inserting it slowly into her love tunnel. She then lowered herself on hands and knees above him and called over the Doberman to her head, where she took him into her mouth, but resisted sucking, for there was one last beast to take care of.

Reaching back to where Julius, the greyhound, was licking her asshole. Midge managed to grasp his cock and pulled him forward until the dog got the idea and leapt onto her back. She guided his shaft towards her shit hole, and let him go.

Once all three pooches were in position, Midge just surrendered to their will. First the greyhound started shoving in and out. Next the Doberman shoved his shaft deep down her throat, the Rottweiler had the hardest time of it, being in an unnatural position. But he soon found a way to shove his cock, using the greyhounds motion to assist him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.