Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

The following day, Betty met up with Midge and told her what Jughead had revealed to her. Midge smiled in anticipation to the fun the three of them would have in the near future. But now they had to get over to the Lodge Mansion and their 'job'.

Mr. Lodge saw them approaching through the large picture window and headed for his video safe room. He wanted to catch the action live today. He settled into his easy chair and switched on the cameras.

He watched as the girls entered the kennel and stripped down to change. But the first thing that happened was that they grabbed each other and rolled on the floor exploring their bodies. Mr. Lodge had pulled out his old stiff cock and was jerking himself with a silly grin on his face as he continued to watch these two nymphs, that he had known for years, frolicking on the ground.

They then assumed the classic sixty-nine position and began sucking on each others pussy and clit. This went on like this for nearly half an hour before they unclenched and went to the back and returned with his two prize Dalmatians.

Mr. Lodge knew from finally cataloguing the tapes that Betty was the one that mostly indulged herself with the dogs while Midge was definitely a lesbian, as she would ravish Betty every chance that she had. Oh sure she would occasionally take on some of the dogs, but not nearly as frequently as Betty Cooper. From the collected tapes he managed to cut together over twelve hours of the two girls in lesbian performances. That would satisfy his obligation to his friend on the camera set ups.

He had viewed Betty taking on nearly his entire canine stock in the three weeks they began working there. She would suck on their cocks, fuck them in her pussy and on a few occasions he had witnessed her taking them in her ass. Midge on the other hand was satisfied with the classic cock in pussy, when not attacking Betty's cunt or tits.

This was and interesting development. Seeing two dogs brought out at the same time could prove entertaining. He switched cameras and observed as the girls stripped naked once more, no longer worrying about appearances. He recalled that in the first two weeks they would remain dressed in their T-shirts until they got soaked.

Each of the girls presented each dog with their chest and guided them to the nipples. He noticed them spreading what looked like sauce on them to make the training easier. The two dogs finally got the message and were licking these teenage nubs with a fervor.

They then leaned back with a dreamy expression on their faces. He turned up the volume control and could her them both moan in ecstasy at the nurturing tongues on their tits.

"Oh Yessss! Doggie. Suck my nipples just like that," each would exclaim in turn.

The two Dalmatians were eagerly slobbering all over the two nubile teens. Mr. Lodge looked on as this continued for another fifteen minutes. Then they separated and by silent consent he watched as Betty got in her doggy fuck position. Midge guided one of the dogs to her rear and helped him mount the blonde teen.

(switch camera)

He could see the stiff prong squeeze its way part her pussy lips and noticed her body shoving back into its groin, driving still more of that penile muscle inside of her. Then unexplainably he couldn't discern any movement.

(switch camera, again)

This wider view gave him the explanation that he needed. While one Dalmatian was mounted on her back, Midge led the second one to Betty's face and helped it mount her there.

(switch camera)

This view allowed him to see Betty's pursing lips as it snared that stiff member into her gaping mouth. She then proceeded to suck on it tenderly as his twin was now beginning to fuck her with earnest. Zooming back to see what Midge was doing in the meantime. She was trying to straddle Betty's back in between the two fucking beasts.

When she finally got in proper position, she guided both doggy muzzles to her rear orifices. One dog was licking up her ass crack while the other was back at her pussy. While her lower body was being taken care of, she was pinching and pulling her tits. Caressing them one instant then pinching them painfully the next. She would pull them alternately to her lips and suckle herself.

Betty was handling both dog penises with no problem and Mr. Lodge was enjoying the performance greatly. At his age getting a raging hardon such as the one that he was presently stroking was a rarity. But of late he was managing to have them fairly regularly, thanks to these two nymphs and their bestial antics.

He focused his attention on Betty's talented tongue as she continued to suck eagerly on that nine inch of doggy cock. The damn thing looked to be five inches around its middle but somehow she could manage to get that tool past her lips and down her throat.

Both animals were now fucking her as only dogs can. Fast and mercilessly. They were both pounding her two holes. Mr. Lodge noticed her body being pulled and shoved against her will, but she never objected. She truly loved her sex rough.

Zooming in for a closer look at her face he could see the pleasure in her glazed eyes as she continued to manage the two beasts. Off to the side he noticed the dogs balls pulling up. A sure sign that he was about to shoot his cum into her.

Mr. Lodge was hoping that Betty would pull that cock out of her mouth so he would be able to see the cum as it shot into her throat. Zooming out he also wanted to see how the other one was doing. He too was showing signs of nearing his climax. Mr. Lodge noticed that the dog's knot had gotten inside of Betty's pussy and they were now locked in place. And would likely remain so for at least thirty minutes, but he knew that this no longer bothered either girls.

Finally the moment of truth. The dog at Betty's head let out a yelp and pulled back just enough to allow his cockhead to exit her mouth. Betty grasped it and aimed it directly to her open gullet and waited just a few seconds before the first shot struck deep to the back of her throat. The pressure that it struck with caused her to gag slightly.

In the instance that her mouth had closed due to her gagging, another shot hit her square in the face leaving a streak of doggy jism running down from her shut eyes. She immediately recovered and gathered her wits. She opened her mouth again and resumed swallowing the delectable juice that was spraying her.

Midge had also sensed the doggies cumming and dismounted from Betty's back. She joined Betty in finishing off the ejaculating pooch. Once the dog was done, she turned her attention to the residue on Betty's face and licked her friend clean. She then dove her tongue into her throat and tried to salvage the juice that might still be lingering there.

The other dog had shot his load, but as Mr. Lodge had observed, the pooch was locked in her. While waiting for the dog to slacken, Midge slid her pussy in front of Betty's face and pulled it down to it. Betty complied with no qualm whatsoever. Mr. Lodge could see her tongue going deep into the chasm of Midge's pussy and coming out again covered with her juices before Betty drank it down.

He honestly didn't know which got him more excited. The two nymphs making love to each other, or the bestial nature of their sexual practice. Over the past few weeks, he was also considering if maybe his daughter, Veronica, was also experiencing sex in the same manner.

He'd have to keep a sharp eye on her. After all, she was is little girl. He didn't want her to ruin her life by such sick behavior. He wasn't realizing that he was now classifying Betty and Midge as deviants. While just a few weeks ago he considered both these girls in the highest esteem.

But one glance at the screen told him that things have changed drastically since that assessment. And he didn't mind it at all.

As things continued to progress, he was even considering barging on them unexpectedly. But he backed off on that idea. He couldn't risk being discovered as a voyeur. He had a business to run and such a revelation would likely ruin himself and his family. He would have to satisfy himself to these few weeks and the video collection that they created for him.

The Dalmatian in Betty's pussy finally pulled himself free and trotted to join his brother in the corner. The two girls just looked at them and shrugged. Midge cleaned out Betty's pussy of all the doggy cum that was just deposited there and rested her chin against her thigh.

"What now Bets?" She inquired.

"I don't know. I think we tried every dog here."

"I do believe your right on that count," she agreed.

"Let's get these two back in their pen and check out the place."

Seeing nothing better to do Midge and Betty corralled the two Dalmatians and returned their charges to their pen in the kennel. So used were they at working naked, they didn't even think of wearing anything as they explored the remainder of the building.

Past a sliding door in the back they found themselves in the stables that housed Mr. Lodge's horses. Betty spotted his favorite, Sir Lancelot. He was such a handsome and powerful animal. She could recall seeing Mr. Lodge riding him in his equestrian attire. Gallantly trotting through the woods or leaping the exercise fence in back.

He got up and went over to the bar and got himself a drink. When he returned he couldn't see the girls or the dogs anywhere. He desperately switched cameras trying to locate them.

"Where did those girls disappear to?" He asked out loud.

She pulled Midge along as they got closer to the great steed. They opened the gate to his stall and approached him cautiously. Once next to the great beast they began talking to him quietly. They stroked his body with their hands. Its fur was not as soft as some of the dogs that they had been playing with. It was much rougher on their skin.

Then, accidentally, Midge rubbed her bare tits against that rough fur. The sensation that she experienced surpassed any that she had previously experienced with any of her past lovers, human or animal.

"Bets. You got to try this."

Without waiting to explain, she grabbed Betty and shoved her chest against the white stallion's flank. Betty gasped in surprise at the sandpapery feeling that was passed on to her nipples. She smiled back at Midge who released her and went to the horse's other flank.

On either side of the horse were two excited females. The stud was no dupe. He could smell the sex that they were generating. In response, his cock was growing at a fast pace from its furry sheath. The girls weren't aware of its presence, yet.

Betty took the first bold move and placed herself before Lancelot's head and pulled its head down towards her leaking pussy. One whiff was all that it took to convince him. His huge tongue lolled out and licked her pelvic area in one massive stroke, pushing the blonde teenager back from its force.

Midge just stood back with an amused look on her face. She couldn't believe that Betty was letting a horse lick her. Dogs were one thing, but this. This was insane she thought. Still, she couldn't pull her eyes away from the scene developing before her. She drove her own fingers into her own pussy and rubbed her clit as she kept watching this Betty and Lancelot romance grow.

Betty was ecstatic from the rough texture of the huge animal. His tongue was so wide that it actually had trouble getting inside her stretched pussy. Then the beast did something unexpected to her. He diverted his attention away from her pussy and licked her tits. In one lick he slithered his wide tongue across both breast. This caused her nipples to instantly stiffen.

Midge watched in amazement as the huge brute seemed to know what needed to be done. Glancing down is when she noticed the monstrous ebony cock that he was now sporting. Her jaw dropped at seeing such a thing. It must have measured three feet in length and was thicker than her arm.

"Bet... Betts. You... you gotta see this," she stammered.

Midge's outburst disrupted the lovely feeling that the great stallion was giving her. Looking over to her friend, she couldn't figure out what she was staring at with such a stunned look on her face. Crossing over next to her she followed her gaze and it was now her turn to have her jaw slacken in shock.

Looking at each other for the briefest instant, they both grinned and dove under the horse. They hesitantly touched the giant rod. It was so warm that they thought it might actually burn them. By this time the horse was fully aroused and his cock was as stiff as a board. Try as they might they couldn't even bend it down.

"Well, they sure picked the right name for this guy, didn't they?" Midge said.

Betty looked questioningly at her friend.

"Well. He does have a Lot-Of-Lance," she joked.

Both girls giggled at the pun. Soon after they turned their attention to the monstrous penis that was presented to them. They explored it carefully. Trying to compare it with human and canine penises. This was a completely different shape and texture. Unlike the other cocks that they've toyed with, the tip of a horses cock was blunt. Its piss hole seemed to be almost the size of a drinking straw. They followed the shaft back to the balls and fell on their butts when they saw the size of them. They were about as big as grapefruits.

"Can you just imagine the amount of jism that must come out of those," Midge squealed.

Betty could only nod.

"Want to find out?" Midge nudged her.

"Okay," Betty smiled. "Lets jerk him off."

Looking the rod over carefully they came up with a plan. Betty would handle the shaft and Midge the head. After a while they would alternate positions. They first hobbled the beast so as not to get injured if he got to excited. Then they each took up their designated position.

Betty began to slowly run her hand along the great length of the horses shaft, while Midge rubbed her hand across its cockhead. They continued like this for five minutes. By this time both girls had switched position. But there still was no sign of jism to come.

Finally, Betty decided that more drastic action might be required. Without letting Midge know what she was planning, she leaned forward and kissed the horse cockhead. Then sticking out her tongue she began to lather it with her saliva. The taste was different than that of her canine lovers, but not unpleasant. She resumed her licking and ran her tongue in circles around the huge penis head.

Midge was unawares of Betty's audacity. When she heard her friend moan at her back she turned to see Betty trying to get the huge head past her lips. She could see her friends tongue moving about the cock surface, but there was no way that she could ever get that past her lips.

But seeing Betty do something so depraved got her to thinking about it as well. Gazing at that long slab of cockflesh made her mind up for her. She leaned forward and began licking along the length of it. She found it not to be distasteful at all. She ran along its length until her nose hit one of those inflated balls. And without a second thought she began licking those as well.

The horse snorted loudly at the two females that were giving him such pleasure. He would try stomping his hooves to the ground, but the hobbles prevented him from doing so. He resigned himself to taking in the moment for what it was.

Betty still couldn't believe that she was actually trying to suck off a horse. She pulled her head back and tried to see how Midge was doing. A smile crossed her face as she saw her friend sucking on the bulbous balls of the stallion. All guilt vanishing she returned to trying to accommodate the huge penis. Her jaw was aching from the effort she was putting into this attempt.

Sir Lancelot was also getting impatient. He instinctively began humping his rump forward. It was during one of these humps that his cockhead lodged itself past Betty's lips and teeth. She was glad that she actually accomplished such a feat, but now she couldn't dislodge the damn thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.