Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Over the weekend, Betty and Midge couldn't help but notice a glow surrounding Cricket. She had this sweet little smile every time Reggie's name was mentioned. They both assumed that Reggie acted gentlemanly on their date the previous evening. Little did they know. Whenever the conversation turned to making out or kissing she would blush uncontrollably.

The girls decided to spend that Sunday at the beach. That morning they met at the Chok'lit Shoppe and headed out in Betty's family car. It was a warm day and the beach was crowded. They spotted Reggie and Jughead and joined them.

The girls had their swimsuits on and were covered with oversized jerseys which they removed deftly. Betty was wearing a blue bikini while Midge's suit was a very revealing string model and a cream color to it. Betty was amused by her choice because of her lesbian revelation. Cricket was the last to remove her jersey and she wore a one piece suit which hugged the curves of her petite body.

Reggie ogled her approvingly. She noticed his gaze, blushed and smiled back at him. She and Reggie settled on a beach towel together where he offered to put some suntan lotion on her back. She accepted with pleasure. Her nipples stiffened almost immediately at the contact of his hands against her bare back.

This left Betty and Midge to service themselves with the lotion. Something that didn't usually happen, normally they would be swamped with offers from the guys to do it for them. Not so today. Midge didn't mind it one bit, any excuse to feel Betty's hands on her skin was a pleasure.

When she began applying the lotion to Betty's skin, she would intentionally slip her fingers under the confines of Betty's bikini bra and rub her breast. This excited Betty immensely. The danger of being seen in this compromising situation just added to the excitement.

As usual, Jughead was exploring Betty's famous picnic basket for snacks. He wasn't paying attention to those near him at all.

As the day wore on, Betty and Midge were surprised at the attention that Cricket seemed to be getting from the school athletes. Ten minutes wouldn't go by before another would try flirting with their young friend. For Cricket, this was a new experience. She wasn't used to this much attention directed towards her. Of course she knew what had changed and it bothered her a bit.

Reggie kept having to drive away these male interlopers. He wanted the hot minx as his property and nobody else. Of course he would share her, for the right price. But overall he wanted total control. To make is point he would kiss her deeply for all to see. Cricket returned the kisses with pleasure.

Seeing them kiss like that brought a smile to Betty and Midge. They felt that they had helped out a friend by steering Reggie to act respectively towards her. If they only knew how he had used her for his own profit and was intending to repeat it as often as she would let him.

Jughead also observed how close Reggie was acting towards Cricket but he suspected that he was up to his usual tricks and that this was all an act. He figured that Reggie probably blackmailed poor Cricket into that date the other night, not yet realizing how far it went.

He kept watching this odd couple and noticed that his cock was jerking to life in his swimtrunks as he recalled the great fuck session that they had had just a few days ago with her. He could remember clearly her fucking Hotdog and then taking both Reggie and himself in a three way gang bang along with his dog. With a stiff cock, he just couldn't dare get up off his stomach until it subsided.

Betty and Midge headed for the surf and dove in for a swim. Cricket and Reg followed suit. Jughead just remained behind, to guard the basket of goodies he told them.

Twenty minutes later Jughead cock had finally settled down. He was sitting watching the gang splashing each other in the water. The gang was returning to their spot. First came Reggie and Cricket followed right behind by Betty. Midge was trailing them coming out of the surf.

Midge's cream colored string bikini, now wet, had become translucent. Her dark pubic triangle and brown aureoles were clearly visible under the wet, transparent fabric. Poor Jug couldn't control himself as his blood rushed to his penis and his cock sprang back to life, tenting his trunks for his pals to see.

All three girls giggled at the sight and asked him what got him so excited. When he pointed to Midge, they all gasped and laughed out loud while Midge tried to wrap a beach towel around her in embarrassment.

"Good thing Moose is out of town," Reggie said, laughing hysterically.

"Yeah! Half the boys would wind up in the hospital," Betty agreed.

"Very funny guys," Midge responded, sticking her tongue out. "Now how am I supposed to enjoy a day at the beach if I have to stay covered."

"Who says you have to," Jughead tossed in.

His outburst caught them all off guard. From Reggie they expected such a comment, but not from girl hater Jughead Jones. Looking down at him, Midge noticed his staring straight at her breast. So she decided to have some fun with him and opened up the towel and gave him a clear view.

Her nipples popped stiff at her exhibitionism. Jughead just leered at those jutting beauties and enjoyed their firmness. Midge settled next to him and let him ogle her all he wanted. Betty, Cricket and Reggie closed a circle to make this scene their own private show.

"Go ahead Juggie" Midge whispered in his ear leaning over to Jughead. "Touch'em if you want to."

To her surprise his hand reached up and grasped her right tit and squeezed gently. The gelatin feel of that soft tit made him take a deep breath. The gang just stared at Jughead as he continued as if in a trance. Midge placed her hand behind his head and pulled his mouth to her covered nipple.

Jughead didn't need a roadmap. He closed his lips around the still covered nipple and sucked on it. Betty's hand had drifted down to his crotch and grasped his stiff rod and was slowly jerking her friends cock through his bathing suit.

Having had enough of his sucking through her suit, Midge pulled down the material of her bra and gave Jughead free access to her bare breasts. Jughead didn't refuse the offer. He went from one to the other while Betty continued jerking him off.

This strange huddle started attracting some attention from the other beachgoers. Soon a small crowd had gathered and was peering down the middle and watched stupefied as Jughead Jones was sucking on the delectable tits of the forbidden Midge Klump.

As the crowd of voyeurs continued to follow the action, hands were grasping at various body parts. This soon caught the attention of the lifeguards on duty who promptly broke up the gathering. When they got to the root cause of the disturbance they ordered all five teens to the first aid station.

The gang were worried that the guards would be calling their parents about their lewd behavior at the beach. What greeted them was that they were given the choice of servicing the three lifeguards, one woman and two men, or face criminal charges. They agreed readily.

The girls took care of the two macho guys while Jughead and Reggie serviced the muscular redhead with the big tits. Their 'punishment' lasted nearly two hours. When they were finally released, each of the girls had received one mouthful load from each of the lifeguards, while the boys had fucked Trish, the female lifeguard twice each. After which she licked them clean of the juices that covered their pricks.

When they left the first aid station they all ran into the surf to cool themselves off as well as to clean any trace of their latest frisk. For some reason, Midge wanted to get close to Jughead and jumped on his back, squishing her plump tits against his back. Betty decided to have some fun with him as well and placed herself in front of the confused woman hater and hugged him tightly from the front.

Poor Jughead had two set of tits rubbing against his bare chest and despite the cool water his cock was regaining it rigidity that got him in this mess to begin with. He reached under the surf and pinched Betty's ass, at which she squealed in delight. She in turn dug her hands in his trunks and grabbed the hot cock that was even now surging.

Reggie and Cricket were just silent observers, but not inactive. Reggie had his hand past her legband and was playing with her pussy lips as they both followed the playful threesome. Cricket pulled his head down towards hers and kissed him deeply. He returned it by inserting his tongue down her willing throat. Then Reggie had an idea.

Always the jokester, he snuck up behind Betty and loosened the backstrap of her top, out popped her tits in Jughead's face. Cricket decided to follow suit to her new boyfriend and did the same to Midge's top. Four bare breast was now rubbing against Jughead's bare chest. Soft skin against his own. He couldn't hold out any longer and shot his load in the water.

White stringy sperm could be seen under the surface. The substance became a sticky mess that clung against any skin that it got in contact with. Betty was the prime recipient of this ejaculation. It was hitting her thigh next to her crotch. After a few minutes they tired of the game and made their way back to the beach. Betty and Midge made sure that their tops were tied up again before they could be seen.

Once back at their spot, midge noticed the cum that was still clinging to Betty's thigh. She reached down and scraped the sticky substance of and licked it off her fingers, right there in public. Cricket and Betty just gawked at her audacity.

The time finally came that they had to leave. They packed their belongings and made their way to the parking lot. Reggie offered to drive Cricket home if Betty and Midge could take Jughead. They agreed and so they split up, each going their own way.

Halfway home, Reggie pulled over on a side road and fucked Cricket in broad daylight. He removed her one piece suit and lifted her onto his lap and bench pressed her onto his dick until he came. Cricket was quite impressed with this demonstration of his strength. He pummeled her into his groin like an inflatable doll for she hardly weight much more he felt. This daring move only served to excite her more.

Betty and Midge were no better towards Jughead. They also pulled off the road and offered Jughead a ringside seat to a lesbian show to revive his cock, as the two nubile girls sucked each other before him. This did the trick as his cock surged back to its full length. This allowed each girl to suck a load each from his sturdy cock. He also didn't lose his well earned reputation as a big eater. He them both out twice before they got dressed and headed home again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.