Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Mr. Lodge met up with Stan at the kennels that Sunday afternoon to check on his progress. He was getting a bit nervous because time was running out. Stan saw him enter the grooming room and called him over.

"How are things going Stan?" He queried. "Will you have everything ready for tomorrow?"

"No problemo Hiram," he assured him. "In fact I'm just installing the last mini-cam now."

"Give me a minute and I'll show what I've managed to do," as he returned to his work.

Mr. Lodge watched patiently as his cohort finished installing a mini-cam behind a mirror. A two-way mirror he assumed correctly. Once Stan finished putting the mirror back in place, ensuring that it was securely fastened to the wall he rejoined him and gave him a tour of his emplacements.

He pointed to the four ceiling corners which he assured him would give him an unobstructed view of the whole place. Next, he showed Mr. Lodge to the keepers common area that included a shower stall. Here he had installed a lens in the shower head itself, as well as one hidden in the decor of its wall at mid height. He explained that this would give him a nice scene of the girls pussies in the event that they shared the shower. He always enjoyed a good shower show. In the washroom area, three more cameras were installed, again offering maximum coverage.

They then returned to the grooming area where Stan had kept the best for last. He pointed to the grooming table, that had been completely refurbished to his specifications and dared Mr. Lodge to fine his cameras. After a fruitless search Mr. Lodge gave up.

Stan was proud of this masterpiece. The table itself was now much wider than necessary for grooming dogs, but would make a nice bed for the unsuspecting girls. He took out from his toolkit a fiber optic cable and explained to his pal that he worked out a way to use it to send images to the lens that was in a different location altogether. He then went to the table and showed where the cable-lens where installed. He had redone the whole table to make it as comfortable as possible without giving away its main purpose. To entice two nymphs to use as their love bed. The sides now had thick cushions going all the way around, and the top itself was a mat that made it more appealing then the floor.

Mr. Lodge was pleased with the new look, and he agreed with Stan that the girls would probably prefer this rather than the metal table that usually was in place

He had installed one in each of the corners. Two more midway between those corners, at the head and the foot of the table, just in case some pussy eating action would take place. He also took the liberty of imbedding four more in the mat itself. This would provide them with an up view from beneath their bodies.

Mr. Lodge couldn't see anything practical in that if Midge or Betty was under the other in their lovemaking, she would completely obscure these lens. But nevertheless he let them stand. Besides, it was too late in the game to make changes now. What was done, was done.

Stan then explained to him that all of the cameras were now hooked into his secret viewing room that Mr. Lodge had showed him when he started this job. That room was behind a vault door. Whenever someone asked him about what was behind it, Mr. Lodge would simply call it his escape to peace whenever Archie Andrews would come to see his daughter, Veronica. He shook Stan's hand and paid him off. He also promised to provide him with a copy of anything good that might occur, as agreed upon.

Stan packed up his equipment and loaded his truck. He gave a final inspection of his handiwork, and satisfied that everything looked as it should to the unsuspecting eye, left.

Mr. Lodge watched as Stan's truck left the premises. Now all he could do was wait for Betty and Midge to show up tomorrow. He decided to go back to his viewing room and surf the net for anything of interest. Once there, he inspected the new equipment that Stan had installed to make sure everything was in working order. There was a wall of recording devices for each of the hidden cameras.

Three VCRs per camera to give a twenty-four hours coverage of the goings on inside the Kennel building. When one tape would end the next machine would automatically switch on. The whole system could be controlled from his computer at his desk, which was facing the giant screen TV.

In his secret room he also had a state of the art editing facility. He was hoping to get enough material to cut together and make a film of it for his private collection. The dubbing system could be done through the computer, never having to cut the tapes themselves. The computer would make up a new tape with the scenes in sequence to his specifications.

Granted this seemed to be an extravagant expenditure, but Mr. Lodge had the money to spare. Also, this would ensure that he wouldn't miss anything. Even while at work at his downtown office.

As usual he lost all track of time while on his computer, but he did manage to download new pictures for his collection, which he saved on his removable hard-drive and placed it in his personal safe.


Midge and Betty had dropped Cricket off at her house. They wanted to make sure that she made it okay because they thought that she may have been ill. They then went over to Midge's for some girl talk and also to discuss them starting to work tomorrow at the Lodge mansion.

Midge's parents were gone for the day, off visiting relatives over at Central. So the girls had the house for themselves for the next couple of hours. It didn't take long for the conversation to switch to a sexual context.

"Betty, do you regret what we did yesterday?" Midge asked of her friend.

Thinking that she was referring to the dogs she answered. "No of course not. It was the most exciting thing that ever happened. How about you, any regrets?"

"No! In fact, I was kind of hoping that we could do it some more at the lodges," she replied excitedly. "You know how far the kennels are from the main house."

Still with the misconception that Midge was talking about dogs, Betty agreed wholeheartedly. In fact, she was thinking along those lines herself ever since Mr. Lodge phoned her and offered them this job. She looked over to Midge and smiled in agreement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.