Dream State - Cover

Dream State

Copyright© 2001 by JiMC

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What truly is the "stuff that dreams are made of?" Bogey's description of money aside, this is a tale of self-discovery for Jim when he confronts a rather strange and (hopefully?) unique ability. Or, is he just dreaming? (26 Chapters, 192,350 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Fiction   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

"Going to the chapel and we're..."

Debbie did have a surprise for me, and, as I had suspected, all the girls... including Aimee... were in on it.

It started when Debbie put Mary and me into a cab and told me to meet her in a couple of hours. I didn't know the destination, or where we were to meet, but apparently Mary did.

We ended up at a Formal store. I had never been in such a place since I was a senior in high school preparing for the prom.

I found out later that Debbie and Aimee had made all the arrangements. Mary had remembered my sizes from when we had shopped for clothes the other day, and they seemed to be enough for a tailor to work with. Those measurements, done inexpertly, were remarkably on the spot. Even the tailor nodded in satisfaction as the clothes fit me rather well. Just a sleeve needed shortening, and my inseam was a bit off, but he fixed these minor nits in a manner of minutes.

Mary told me to leave my clothes in the store; the owners would get them sent to a laundry and have them delivered back to Mary's apartment the next day.

The clothes felt wonderful. I hadn't worn a tux since I was a teenager, and I felt almost like one now, a bit giddy.

When Mary came out from where she was trying on her clothes, I was left speechless. She was wearing a dark pink (I was later corrected: "fuchsia") evening gown that was, in a word, stunning. She looked very much like a bridesmaid. The fabric was sheer, and it was strapless. I idly wondered how a woman could manage to have such a dress defy gravity like that.

From her breasts, the material clung to her magically, accentuating her lovely slim waist. From there, it flowed magically and beautifully toward the ground.

Seeing Mary in the gown gave new life to my cock, and even though I had come a few times the previous night, and a couple of times that day, there was no doubt that my little soldier would be ready for action tonight.

I guess my reaction was noticeable; Mary looked at me and gave me a knowing smile. A smile that sent even more blood rushing into the obvious place.

"We've got some time. The limo will be here in ten minutes," Mary told me.

Limo? I had been hoping to see Aimee, and I remembered that she drove Debbie's limo in the absence of Debbie's normal driver.

"We're taking the limo to dinner?" I asked Mary.

"Well, dinner is later," Mary answered.

The saleslady clucked at the two of us. The light purple shirt that I was wearing matched Mary's dress perfectly. "You two look like such a lovely couple," she said.

Mary pulled me close and beamed at the saleslady.

I was surprised when I saw a white stretch limo pull up in front of the shop. It wasn't Debbie's limo, but one that was apparently hired just for the night.

The driver got out of his door, and opened the passenger door for us. Mary entered first, and I entered after she did.

The first thought I had in the limo was that this was going to cost Debbie a fortune. Then I laughed to myself; Debbie had enough money to be able to do whatever she wanted. In a way, I was really happy to have found her.

That thought made me stop and wonder. Debbie was always trying to show me how thankful "for all that I've done." So now, here I was, thankful to have found her. I briefly wondered if she'd ever truly understand that.

I decided to do something just a little wicked. I reached out and found Debbie's mind (it's quite easy once you understand how to do it). I just sent a "whispered" THANK YOU to Debbie and immediately disconnected. I knew my message was received, and I hoped that she would appreciate it.

The limo ride took about ten minutes. Mary didn't say much, apparently knowing that I needed to think some things through, and I did.

That episode in the park this afternoon gave me pause. First, I knew that I was able to contact the mind of both the policeman and the purse snatcher. These were both males, and this answered a question that had been nagging at me. Was my power limited to just females? Apparently not.

Also, these were the first times that I knew that I was able to contact somebody's mind without that person becoming "enslaved" to me. That meant that there was hope... I could connect with others without doing what I considered "damage." (That thought alone gave me the creeps; the idea that I had somehow damaged Mary or Debbie was causing me all sorts of grief.)

Suddenly, I saw hope.

I was also a bit giddy; I couldn't wait to see the surprise that Debbie and the other girls had in store for me.


The limo stopped at the Hyatt Regency, a place that I had known about but never had the luxury of having visited. It was opulent and spacious.

The driver exited the car and went to the side of the car where Mary was sitting and opened the door. Mary offered her hand gracefully to him, and she stepped out. The driver held the door for me, and I got out of the vehicle.

I felt a little bit weird stepping out of the limousine in my tuxedo, but the doorman was there and seemed to be expecting me,

"The Malen party, I presume?" he asked.

"Yes," Mary answered.

"You must be Mr. Montgomery and Ms. Cadley?" he stated more than asked.

I nodded and he escorted us inside.

A bellman was waiting for us, and gave me what appeared to be a credit card.

I looked at it, confused. What would a hotel be doing giving me a credit card?

The bellman noticed my confusion, and said sotto voce, "Use this in that elevator over there." He pointed to an elevator set off from the others. "It gives you access to the top floor."

It sort of made sense. Some kind of security card. I remember them having similar things at missile silos from before my accident. It was weird seeing them in a hotel, but then again, I had been "away" for a bit...

The bellman escorted us to the elevator, and took my card from me, putting it into a slot near the top of the controls. He pressed a button marked "P" and the elevator doors silently closed and we began our ascent.

As the elevator went up, the bellman removed the card and handed it back to me. I put it into my front pants pocket.

When the doors opened, the bellman took Mary's hand and helped her off the elevator. I followed them. We went about three steps into what looked like a large lobby, and the bellman quietly walked back into the elevator and left without a sound (and also without even asking for any tip).

I looked at Mary and said, "I guess we sit," pointing to the large furniture in the lobby.

Mary nodded and said, "I think they should be ready pretty soon."

As if on cue, the door opened and Debbie entered. She was wearing an evening gown that was almost identical to Mary's.

I rose from my chair and met her halfway through the lobby. "Hello, Debbie. You look absolutely ravishing!"

Debbie greeted me with a warm kiss, and I felt Mary approach us from behind. The kiss turned into a three-way event and I felt myself responding yet again from their attentions.

"Slow down, Master!" Debbie said. The term, as usual, made me cringe a little inside, but I saw that Debbie had said it with a smile.

"Debbie, this place is fabulous, but it must have set you back a fortune!"

Debbie hushed me by putting her index finger on my lips lightly.

"Tut, tut. Nothing is too good for our Master," she said.

I heard Mary gasp, and turned to look at her. She was staring in the direction from which Debbie had come. I followed her gaze, only to see a wisp of white leave the doorway.

I turned to Debbie. "What was that?"

"Wait and see," Debbie said cryptically.

Once again, I fought the urge to delve into Debbie's mind and find out what was going on. Once again, I was happy that I had done so.

"Are you ready?" Debbie asked that of Mary.

Mary simply nodded in affirmation.

Debbie took a deep breath, and started a little speech.

"Jim. Mary and I have fallen in love with you. We completely submit ourselves before you. Anything we have is yours... our money, our homes, our bodies, and even our minds. We give these freely to you. In return, we ask nothing, but receive a lot. We receive love. We receive happiness. You have calmed our minds. Mary had been living a life in guilt. I was on the way to reckless hedonism. You have spared us from that."

Debbie paused, and I thought about her words. The "reckless hedonism" seemed to be a good term for the wild sex that the three of us had been sharing, and I smiled at the thought.

Debbie, almost as is she was reading my mind, turned red with embarrassment, but then continued.

"As our one and only Master, we have done everything you have requested of us. So, Mary and I now ask for one favor... a favor that slaves don't have the right to ask of their Master, but one we request anyway."

Debbie paused again, and looked at me expectantly.

I was still uneasy with the "Master" thing, but hearing Debbie use the word over and over was making the word less bothersome to me. When she used the word "Slaves" however, that ill-at-ease feeling returned.

After about thirty seconds of silence, I realized that Debbie wanted me to respond to her.

"Debbie... Mary... I have never refused you any request. I cannot imagine anything you could ask that would not be appropriate. Even if you were to ask for your release from whatever this power is, if there was a way for me to accomplish it, I would. Is that your request?" I asked.

Debbie's face turned aghast. "No... NO! That's not our request at all!"

Mary, seeing Debbie's reaction, came to her aid. She said, softly, "No, Jim. You have it wrong. We love being yours. I know that the Master/Slave terminology upsets you. Let's use a better term. Debbie and I feel like sisters, which might make you a parent."

Mary giggled a little. "Of course, that would make our relationship to you... and with each other... as incestuous. Aimee has suggested Teacher and Student. Can you accept that?"

I thought about it. I remembered Aimee telling me the exact same thing. "I can accept that. Is that your request of me?"

Debbie shook her head no.

Mary continued. "No. We are two students who have the utmost fondness for our... teacher. We sense in you a need, and we wish to fulfill that need for you, but we need your permission. That is what we are requesting."

Me? I have a need?

Let's face it. I had two gorgeous girls willing to call me Master, who would do anything that I asked. What was there to need?

The faces of the girls were serious. I realized that when I visit their minds, probably a part of my own mind was being shared with them. Did they notice something that I have been ignoring all this time? If so, what was it?

The girls expected an answer. I had no reason to refuse them, even if they were being intentionally vague about the specifics.

"You wish to fulfill a need that I have?" I asked.

"Yes," both girls said in unison.

"I see no reason to deny that request. You have my permission."

The two girls looked at each other, and a look of pure joy erupted between them.

Mary turned to me and gave me a flying hug. "Oh, Thank you, Master!"

She kissed me, and after about a minute, she broke it off. She giggled, "I meant, Thank you, Teacher!"

I smiled at her, and then found myself attacked from Debbie's direction. She kissed me her thanks with one of her wonderful kisses.

"So, what is this need that you perceive that I need fulfilled?" I asked when the kisses were finished.

"You'll see," said Debbie with a mischievous grin.

Curiosity got the better of me. I reached out with my mind to connect to Debbie.

Somehow, I failed.

What the fuck was this? How come I couldn't connect with her?

Debbie simply smiled at me, and walked back to the door where she had entered the lobby, turning back once, saying to Mary, "You can fill him in after I leave. Only tell him enough to calm him down."

Debbie left.

I was shocked. I tried reaching out to Mary and failed again.

Did this mean that my power was gone? If so, then it probably meant that their real request was a release from my power.

In a way, I felt as if I had been robbed. I had gotten used to having this power. It was almost like a friend, having been with me even while I was in a coma. I hoped that Mary would still be with me. She had been with me every day before... but that was when I was in the hospital. Would she be leaving me?

This power was also a source of paranoia within me. The horrid dream earlier that day, my suspicions of that call from V.A. The look on the policeman's face...

"Jim," Mary said quietly, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes, Mary," I said, a little glumly.

"You haven't lost your power, Jim."

"I haven't... you know about this?" I asked.

Mary simply nodded. "I really can't explain everything to you. You'll have to trust us. We're fulfilling a need you have, the best way that we know how."

I looked for a seat to drop in. My eyes were starting to tear up. Some fucking officer I was.

"Jim," Mary said, a little louder. "Please trust us. Please trust ME!"

Words escaped me. I didn't know what to say.

Part of me wanted to believe Mary... that my power wasn't really gone. So why was it currently missing?

The secretiveness between the girls started to irritate me. After all, if this was supposedly to fulfill MY need, why the secrecy?

"Jim. Look at me." Mary had a commanding tone, probably one that she had learned in the Army.

I turned.

"Trust me," she said.

Suddenly, I felt that I could trust her. My tears started to dry up. This was all going to work out. Mary was there for me.

"Much better," she said, and her stern look melted into one of love once again.

Somewhere, deep in my mind, a warning bell rang out. I was starting to act like a submissive. Mary had told me to trust her, and all my misgivings had faded. Were the girls turning the tables on me?

Yet even as I was thinking this, I just knew that I could trust Mary. She had my utmost confidence. Whether or not this was a "planted" thought, it was how I felt at that time.

I calmed down.

The door that Debbie had departed opened once again, and Debbie reemerged. She took one look at Mary, who shot her a glance. Debbie nodded, and walked over to me.

"Jim, I'm sorry for the secrecy. We... we all felt it would be best this way. Please don't distrust me. I enjoy being your... student. I want to continue until the day that I die. I mean this with all my heart."

Once more, the tears poured out, but these were of joy, not from the loss of anything. I kissed Debbie, and was treated once again to her masterful technique for kissing.

I savored her kiss, and I analyzed it a bit. It was as if Debbie had figured out how to squeeze her entire being into a single kiss... it always felt like that. A man could surely get addicted to a person with her kissing talents.

After what seemed to be an eternity, we finally broke the kiss.

I looked up and noticed something was different.

It took me a couple of seconds, and then I noticed her.

Aimee had entered the room while I was kissing Debbie. She was wearing a white gown. It looked almost like a...

"Oh, my GOD!" I said, finally figuring it out. The bridesmaids outfits... the formal tuxedo... and now the wedding gown...

I turned to Debbie and said, "Look, I love Aimee, but..."

I stopped myself. Did I just say "love?"

I had.

This temporary loss of my power... if anybody could have figured out how to do it, Aimee would.

Was she trying to steal my power?

Speechless, I turned to Mary. Yet I knew that my suspicions were wrong. Mary wouldn't allow that to happen. I can trust her...

Trust. Mary had told me to trust her, and I was doing it, even though every ounce of my being told me to be suspicious.

I couldn't distrust Mary. Not the sweet, wonderful girl that revolved her life around me... even when I was a vegetable in a V.A. hospital.

I looked at Aimee. There was no hostility there. No all-knowing grin or smirk. She hadn't said a word.

Finally, I turned to Debbie, who had a look of hope in her eyes.

"You want me to marry Aimee?" I finally asked Debbie.

"Will you marry her?" Debbie asked.

"Marry her and live as husband and wife? What about the two of you?" I asked.

"We're already married," Debbie answered.

Mary nodded. "To you."

"So, you want Aimee to be a... sister... to you?" I asked.

Mary coughed, getting my attention. "It's rude to talk about somebody in the third person in their presence." Mary's smile indicated that she wasn't rebuking me, but reminding me that Aimee was here.

I looked at the Polynesian girl. The gown looked stunning on her. It even managed somehow to enhance her smallish breasts without making them look unnatural. Her long dark hair made a wonderful contrast to the milky white lace material. She was a vision of loveliness.

"Aimee... I'm sorry," I said.

Aimee's lower lip started to tremble.

"No... NO! I'm sorry for talking about you in front of you... as if you were a piece of meat or something. I was being rude."

Aimee's expression didn't change. She was waiting for the bad news.

"Look, both Mary and Debbie want you to be part of our... family," I said.

Aimee stuck her shoulders back, trying to brace for the worst.

"I will 'marry' you... but under one condition," I said.

I saw a ray of hope in her eyes for the first time. I heard Mary catch her breath. I continued looking at Aimee, though.

Aimee didn't answer, so I continued. "My one condition is this. I don't want you to lose that special something that you have... your remarkable insight... if you promise that to me, I will marry you."

Aimee appeared stunned for a second, but quickly recovered. "I... I promise, Jim."

"Then, Aimee... will you marry me?" I asked.

Aimee threw herself into my arms. "Of course, you lovable lug!"

I kissed Aimee, and tasted the salt from her crying. She hadn't shown it, but she had been very close to tears. My heart melted, and I continued kissing her.

When we broke the kiss, both Mary and Debbie were kissing each other. Neither one of them had a dry eye.

Mary, seeing that I had finished kissing Aimee, broke her kiss with Debbie and ran to me and kissed me. I saw Debbie rush to Aimee, presumably to kiss her as well.

Mary is an excellent kisser in her own right, and she was soon replaced by Debbie, who would probably win some sort of world cup if there were one offered for kissing.

Finally, Aimee kissed me again. Her kiss was more sure this time. She seemed less fragile.

To think that I had refused this lovely child...

When all the kissing was over, I turned to Debbie. "Well, is there a minister or justice of the peace to do the honors?"

"No need for that. We have something stronger between us. You know that," Debbie answered.

"So, what am I to do?" I asked, confused. I had misinterpreted their desire for me to marry as them wanting a sort of "mother."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.