JAG - Mac's Witching Hour - Cover

JAG - Mac's Witching Hour

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A JAG episode, twisted to my liking. This one involves the episode where Colonel MackE. Z.e goes undercover in a Coven. Once introduced to their pratices she discovers a new and exciting aspect of their sexual activities and loves it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   BDSM   Bestiality  

As things worked out, the Wiccan congregation had become so incensed against CPO Merker's actions during their religious ceremony that they all stepped forward to bear witness against him. Colonel MacKenzie needn't have to be Harm's only witness. The case against him was a slam dunk conviction for JAG.

Upon returning to Washington, Colonel MacKenzie stopped by Lieutenant Robert's apartment to pick up her dog, a retired drug sniffing hound that she had adopted. She had felt guilty about forcing the lovable pooch into retirement, and distressed to learn that he would likely be put to sleep. So she adopted him instead and he had been good company to her ever since.

As soon as she got to her apartment she went straight to her bedroom and stripped off her uniform and underwear, slipping on a loose football jersey over her naked body. Her dog just looking on curiously as always.

One must admit that she looked extremely sexy in that loose fitting jersey. Her naked thighs would have aroused any guy around, if she had one to show off to. Her full breast pushed suggestively against the thin fabric, her dark aureoles showing teasingly through the air-holes of the sportswear.

After what she had gone through in this case, she began wondering about herself. The religion seemed inoffensive overall, and liberating actually in her mind.

But what disturbed her more, was what CPO Merker had put her through.

'Was the ram really part of the religion?' She wondered. 'Did the drug he slipped me let me be that loose?'

She could still recall how wet and excited she had gotten as the ram's huge cock rammed into her repeatedly. About how powerful her orgasms had been under the beast. And the thunderous climax as it ejaculated what seemed like gallons of cum into her vagina.

"Am I that twisted?" She asked Jingo, her dog, shaking his large head playfully.

As her thoughts kept wandering to those events, her pussy began moistening at the memories.

Jingo got a whiff of sex in the air and began sniffing energetically.

"What's the matter boy?" Mac looked down curiously at him. "You hungry? Is that it?"

Thinking that that was the case, she got up and headed for the kitchen to get his food into his bowl.

Meanwhile, back in the livingroom, Jingo's arousal was mounting. His cock had already begun to make its appearance from its furry sheath. A deep red shaft growing steadily between his hindlegs. He jumped off the couch and followed his mistress to the kitchen, following her scent.

At the kitchen doorway, he sat on his hindquarters and observed Mac as she opened a can of dogfood for him. The scent of her sex was fermenting the air of the small kitchen which only served to arouse him further. His cock had grown to eight inches so far, and still more kept sliding out of its hiding place.

Mac was oblivious as to the effect she was having on her dog. She nonchalantly went about her business of preparing a meal for him.

"Growf!" Jingo rumbled.

"All right! All right!" Mac called back at him, laughing at her dog's impatience. "Your dinner's coming," not even bothering to look at him as she said that.

Once the can was opened she bent down to scoop the meaty glop into his bowl on the floor. As she bent down, almost to her knees, her jersey hiked up exposing her butt-cheeks to Jingo's view.

The large dog chose this moment to be daring. Creeping up behind her, Jingo stuck his wet nose into Mac's exposed ass crack.

"Wha... ?" Mac jumped up in surprise. "What do you think you're doing? You naughty boy. You're not supposed to do that."

When she turned around to scald him, she was shocked to see his cock sticking out of its furry confines. She just stood there, mouth agape in surprise. Mac couldn't form words to express her opinion at what she was seeing.

Not wanting to wait for her to make up her mind about what to do next, Jingo moved on Mac again and shoved his snout under her jersey and slobbered his long tongue across her naked pussylips.

"Ooooh! Bad boy, bad!" Mac moaned at its contact. "Jing... Jingo... wha... what do you think... think you're doing?"

The dog was oblivious to her objections. He just kept licking at Mac's exposed pussy, savoring her juices.

"Oh shit!" Mac groaned as his tongue made contact with her already excited clit.

Mac had never considered Jingo as anything other than a companion, a friend, a pet. But after what she had been exposed to in Wiccan ceremonies, her resolve wasn't as strong as it could have, or should have been.

She could feel her knees shake as Jingo kept up his licking.

Mac could feel her nipples stiffening under her jersey. Without any conscious thought, her hands moved up to her chest and began rubbing her tits through the fabric. She was feverishly pinching her stiff nipples as Jingo kept up his tonguing.

The dog would pay particular attention to the inside parts of Mac's wet pussy. He seemed to thirst for her sex juices.

Without any conscious decision Mac dropped to her knees and leaned back until her shoulders made contact with the tiled floor of her kitchen, her feet tucked under her ass. Being very flexible she then spread her knees apart, opening her pussy to her sex crazed dog.

Jingo didn't miss this invitation and buried his wet snout against her pussylips. Mac was amazed at the depth that he was able to drive his tongue inside her. He was reaching depths that she wouldn't have dreamed possible only a few days ago.

"Damn Jingo," she grinned at him. "Where have you been hiding this talent of yours."

To make sure that Jingo would keep doing what he was doing to her, Mac pulled the jersey up her body. She pulled it until the bottom lied just under the crest of her tit-mounds.

Then she slipped her hands under her ass and raised herself a bit higher to make it that much easier for her dog to service her vagina.

Again Jingo seemed to know exactly what to do. He drove his snout hard against her labia, pushing Mac's body across the slick floor of the kitchen.

All the while his cock kept growing. It had almost reached its pinnacle by now. Nine inches showed and when hard, his cock would reach ten hard inches.

Mac peeked over to see what kind of equipment her dog was preparing for her. She gasped in pleasure at the sight that greeted her eyes. She would never have imagined a dog to have such a succulent looking cock. It was much bigger than Brumby's, or any other man she had slept with for that matter.

Finally Jingo's cock at reached its limit. Its large knot popping out of his furry sheath last. It measured at least three inches around, and looked as hard as the rest of his vibrating cock.

Mac gasped in shock when she saw that mass make its appearance. She hadn't seen anything like that on the ram. And definitely never on a man's. For the life of her Mac couldn't see the purpose for such a deformity on a penis. Maybe Jingo was deformed at birth and nobody noticed.

"Oh poor boy," Mac whispered, scratching him as he kept licking her pussy. "Does that hurt your wee-wee."

Jingo just kept up what he was intent on, licking this bitches cunt in preparation for their coupling.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oooooh!" Mac exclaimed as she finally orgasmed under the dog's obsessive licking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.