Mother's Dirty Secret - Cover

Mother's Dirty Secret

Copyright© 2000 by JenniferE

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Katrina, a single mother has a secret fetish that she keeps hidden from her sixteen-year-old daughter until one fateful day when Gretchen catches her mother in the act. Things are never quite the same around their house again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Water Sports   Scatology  

Katrina fed the three girls a late dinner but prepared no food for herself. None of them ate much, having stuffed themselves all day long on snacks and fruit. But Katrina still made a social event of the meal, lighting candles at the dining room table while they all sat naked and chatted, drinking wine from fine crystal.

Katrina's eyes stayed mostly on Karen, making sure the shy girl was included in the conversations and didn't feel out of place. When the conversation began to wane, Katrina went to the china cabinet and retrieved a deep white bowl and placed it at her seat.

Reseating herself, Katrina tapped the china with her finger and looked to her daughter.

"Are you ready, sweetheart?" she asked expectantly.

"You know I am, Mom!" Gretchen laughed. "I've been ready since three o'clock! My belly is ready to burst!"

Gretchen climbed on top of the table and crawled down to where her mother sat. She turned her ass towards Katrina and wiggled it at her.

"Wanna lick my asshole, Mommy?" she asked wickedly.

"Mmmmm. Of course I do!" Katrina replied as she pulled the twin moons of flesh apart.

Katrina's head dipped in and she began to hungrily lick and suck at her daughter's sensitive bunghole, wetting it thoroughly before dipping her tongue in.

Both Karen and Cindy leapt from their seats and rushed to either side of Katrina in an attempt to get a good view of the perverse action.

When Gretchen felt her mother's wet probe into her asshole she had the sudden urge to pee. She let loose with a torrent of hot urine that splashed onto the dining room table, soaking the tablecloth. Katrina quickly pushed the bowl under her daughter to catch the gush of piss.

Gretchen filled Katrina's bowl with golden liquid before her piss stream finally faded. When Katrina saw the last few dribbles of pee fall from her daughter's pussy she moved the bowl back under her ass. She gently pushed her index finger into Gretchen's tight asshole and pushed slowly upwards, probing for some of the sweet anal fruit she longed for. When her finger found resistance, she pushed back at it, then pulled her brown stained finger from Gretchen's warm shit oven.

All three watched in awe as Gretchen's tiny puckering hole bulged outward and then relaxed. The girl pushed down again and her tiny scat hole opened widely, revealing the end of a very firm and very fat turd.

"Hold it there, sweetheart. Don't push any further!" Katrina said, staring hungrily at the large brown lump that protruded from her daughter's asshole.

Gretchen strained to keep the large piece of shit from escaping her bowels and found that by clenching her ass she could hold it in place quite easily.

"Hold her apart for me girl's!" she told Karen and Cindy and both girls reached for a cheek of ass flesh and pulled.

Katrina stroked her finger across the light brown clump that hung from her daughter's shit pipe and then pushed it into her mouth, sucking the bitter flavor from it.

"Oh shit! She's licking your shit off her finger, Gretchen!" Cindy exclaimed.

"Oooh! I wish I could see!" Gretchen grunted as she held on to the turd.

Katrina then moved her face towards the young girls butt and stretched her tongue out as far as possible. She wanted to give Karen and Cindy a good show of her perverse fetish.

Katrina's tongue swiped slowly and lusciously across the hot lump of shit, picking up tiny specks of brown as it went. As she licked, the protruding scat wad became wet and runny and started to loose its form. Katrina pulled her tongue back and licked her lips hungrily, browning them as it went.

"Ok! Push now baby! Push your sweet shit into my mouth!" Katrina moaned.

She opened her mouth widely and held it an inch away from her daughter's puking shit hole. Gretchen pushed and slowly the fat brown clump of crap slid from her bowels.

Katrina's mouth was there to receive the nasty gift and both Cindy and Karen gasped as it slid between the woman's lips.

"Jeez! Your shitting in her mouth, Gretchen!" hissed Cindy. "Shit in her mouth!"

Katrina felt the disgusting turd slide across her tongue back towards her throat. When it finally touched the very back of her mouth she softly pressed her lips around it and moved her head backwards. The shit followed staying in an extremely long, firm tube.

Inch after filthy inch of the smelly shit oozed from Gretchen's shit hole until it hung like a nine-inch rope between her asshole and Katrina's mouth.

"Ugh! Look at that! Isn't that disgusting!" cried Cindy. Gretchen giggled and her friends disgust and pushed harder.

Finally, Gretchen's shit hole closed up and the heavy clump of waste fell down into the piss bowl with a splash, causing pee to splatter up into Karen and Cindy's face. Cindy grabbed immediately for a napkin and started mopping the yellow liquid from her face but Karen; her eyes glued on Katrina, left the pee to run off her face.

"Oh! Gross!" Cindy whined. "You got piss on my face!"

"Oh don't make such a big deal!" Gretchen laughed as she turned as sat cross legged on the table facing her mother.

Katrina positioned her mouth over the bowl and bit into the warm brown clump allowing the remainder of it to fall into the deep pool of urine. She swirled the bitter log in her mouth, sucking the juice from it and swallowing.

"Can I see?" Karen asked Katrina softly, her eyes wide with wonder.

Katrina opened her mouth and displayed the wet, hot turd as it lay across her brown tongue. Karen's jaw dropped in amazement and a little shiver of revulsion tingled through her. The sight of this older woman eating her daughter's shit filled Karen with a wicked thrill and she felt her pussy begin to lubricate as she watched.

"You're so sexy, Katrina. So sexy."

"She's a shit-whore!" Cindy hissed. "Eat that shit whore!"

Katrina turned her head towards Cindy and stuck out her shit- covered tongue. Clumps of brown waste hung to her pallet while a thick, dark slime dribbled over her lip.

"Ewe! Shit! That's gross and disgusting!" Cindy exclaimed, but she kept right on watching.

Katrina pulled her tongue back in and began to chew the clumps in her mouth. As they became smaller she swished them around, absorbing all the nasty flavoring she could. When mostly slime remained in her mouth she swallowed deeply, sending the chunky goop down into her belly.

Karen applauded when Katrina swallowed the filthy mess and reached between her legs to play with herself. Cindy had a look of complete disgust on her face and stared at Katrina in disbelief. Gretchen was smiling broadly, almost proud of her mother's accomplishment.

"Eat it all, Mom!" Gretchen urged her.

"I intend to, Darling!" she replied, a very brown smile on her lips.

Katrina looked into the bowl and tried to decide the best way to devour the huge turd. It was coiled up in the bowl and was beginning to dissolve slightly in the hot urine. Little shit balls were breaking off and floating in the pool of pee.

'Scat soup!' she thought to herself and she picked up her spoon.

Slicing the end off of the brown log with her spoon she dipped it deeply into the urine before bringing it to her mouth. Katrina pushed the spoon into her open mouth and closed her lips over it, taking the entire spoonful at once. She pulled the spoon from her mouth as she savored the pissy flavor of the shit morsel. She chewed quickly and swallowed.

Katrina ate the entire length of Gretchen's shit in the same way, spoonful after spoonful, with intermediate dips into the warm piss to wash it down. When she scooped up the final piece she waved it at the teenagers.

"Anyone want to try it?" she asked jokingly.

Gretchen and Cindy pulled away in disgust when it came near them but Karen didn't move, she just said politely, "No thank you."

Katrina chewed the last piece thoroughly, occasionally opening her mouth for the girls viewing pleasure, then picked up the bowl and put it to her shit covered lips. Tilting it up, she poured the remaining vile mixture into her mouth and swallowed.

All three girls applauded and Katrina stood from her chair and gave a curtsy with an imaginary skirt. She picked up the bowl and headed for the kitchen. When she returned her face was clean and she was carrying four small bowls, spoons and container of orange sherbet.

"Jeez! What are you gonna do with THAT?" Cindy asked.

"Eat it!" Katrina replied.

"What? You just ate a bowlful of piss-soaked shit and now your going to eat ice cream?" Cindy bellowed.

"Not ice cream, Cindy. Sherbet. Would you like some?"

"No thanks. Is that desert or something?" Cindy asked curiously.

"No, silly. It cleans your pallet." Katrina explained. "Makes your taste buds fresh so that you can really taste anything that you eat after it."

"Does it make shit taste better?" Gretchen asked.

"No. It just makes it stronger." she replied in a matter of fact voice. "I'll show you what I mean."

Katrina dished each of them a bowl of sherbet and had them eat it. Then she had them each eat a piece of onion.

"Wow!" Gretchin said. "It really does make it taste much stronger."

"So why go through all this trouble just for shit eating?" Cindy wanted to know.

"Well, Cindy," Katrina explained, "all of you taste differently and I want to taste each of you as freshly as possible. It's one of the joys of scat consumption ñ tasting the difference. Sometimes you can even discern what the shitter has eaten."

"So what did my shit taste like?" Gretchen asked.

Katrina licked at her lips and said, "Very bitter today, although you usually taste much sweeter."

"Please let me be next", Cindy begged.

Katrina laughed and cleared the dishes from her place.

"Fine then. Come sit on the edge of the table."

Cindy sat on the table, her legs spread with her feet resting on the arms of Katrina's chair. She had Gretchen bring a pillow from the living room and place it behind Cindy, who laid back with her head propped up. Katrina then lifted the girl's legs and pushed them backwards, urging the two girls to help her keep them in position.

The lewd position she had Cindy in caused the girls pussy to spread in a wide-open beaver. Between her soft outer labia lay the white string of her tampon, stuck to her slit with warm cunt juice. Katrina spread Cindy open wider with her fingers and the tube of cotton became visible inside of her. It had been thoroughly soaked with menstrual blood and had expanded to twice its original size. Cindy was truly having a heavy flow.

All three gazed at the girl's open hole in awe, watching as white creamy girl cum mixed with her menstrual flow and oozed out pink and slimy.

Grabbing a hold on the string with her fingers, Katrina slowly pulled the tampon from Cindy. When it was halfway out she stopped pulling and dipped her face in to lick at the used rag, tasting the stale flavor of cunt, piss and blood. Satisfied that she was able to accept the foul taste, Katrina wrapped her lips around the open tampon and pulled it free of Cindy's cunt. She raised her head to show her daughter and Karen the bloody cotton hanging from her lips.

"Wow, Cindy! Look at that! She's sucking your nasty tampon!" Gretchen cried with delight.

"Jeez!" Cindy replied. "I never thought having your period could be so much fun!"

Katrina pulled the entire tampon into her mouth with her tongue, sucking on it hungrily, her mouth filled with the taste of blood and stale cunt. She thrilled at the nasty flavor, knowing she was absorbing all of Cindy's girlish fluids.

"That's so sexy, Katrina!" Karen said as she watched the tampon string dangle from the woman's lips. The teenagers tongue was swiping quickly across her lips and her finger was working furiously at her own pussy.

Katrina inserted two fingers deeply into Cindy, reaching back to the depths of her cunt. She massaged at the entrance of her uterus, stimulating it and causing it to flow even more. Cindy's breasts began to heave as erotic sensations traveled from her cunt into her belly and back again. The girl's vaginal walls began producing large amounts of lubrication and her opening increased in size.

"Oh! Dear Jesus! I've never felt... oh!" Cindy gasped. "God! It's goooooood! So gooooooooood!" Her breathing became rapid and her legs began to shake uncontrollably as blood and cunt juice drooled from her, rolling across her perineum and onto her puckering ass.

Katrina used her other hand to spread the mixture around, completely covering her bald vulva with it. She painted Cindy's sex from top to bottom turning her skin a lewd shade of crimson.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.