Preview

Gabriel

by Jesse Draven

Copyright© 2000 by Jesse Draven

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Teenagers, Romantic, Mind Control, Pregnancy,

Erotica Sex Story: Gabriel Brice is a foster kid that has had a life that is the definition of "hard-knocks". But when he is placed in his new foster home, He actually finds a foster mother who cares and when he meets her daughter he finds that true love really is possible. And on the other hand, he finds out a lot more about himself. Like mind control and telekinesis among other things.

Author's Note: I started this story when I was writing under the pen name "Micky Paige", but since RL is such a bitch, I just got around to starting to write on it again. But I also changed a few things in the first two chapters. Like Tayler's name; Now it's Rachel. And Gabriel's last name is Brice.

The reason I am re-posting this is because I am not sure if I should continue with it and I wanted to know what you guys thought about it.

I apologize for the mistakes ahead of time. I tried to catch most of them... But the fuckers are quick! >:-)

I hope you enjoy this revised re-post. And PLEASE send me some feedback telling me what you think. Tell me if you think I should continue past Chapter 3. :-)

Send all comments (or suggestions).

Warmest Regards,

Jesse Draven

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.