Straight in the Horse's Mouth - Cover

Straight in the Horse's Mouth

by Eccho Steem

Copyright© 2024 by Eccho Steem

Fan Fiction Sex Story: A fanfic commission seeing Lara Croft making friends with wildlife.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   Zoophilia   Science Fiction   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

This has to be the most underwhelming heist I’ve ever been a part of. This is the sacred treasure of the Pampas? The most feared crown known throughout Brazil? It’s just a circle of intertwined twigs and rocks. It wasn’t even guarded. Such a waste. Oh well. Looks pretty. Guess I’ll keep it if no one else wants it.

I put the crown on and start to head off, but something catches my attention. Something smells absolutely terrible. It smells like mildew and must. Oh, it’s me. Come to think of it, I haven’t showered in days. Well, I can’t go home smelling like this.

I then traverse through the luscious trees, growing more accustomed to my surroundings than I normally would. The trees are more vibrant, the bushes are more lively, the various other flowers and plants are protruding more color, it’s quite the sight to see. See, that’s my problem. I keep finding myself to be too enthralled with the next artifact that I just forget to take in the sights of the places I visit. I mean, I’m always in the heart of Brazil, but I never give the scenery a good look. I gotta do that more.

As I maneuver through the forest, taking in the environment for a change, I hear a faint sound in the distance. It sounds familiar. Almost like ... water. Maybe it’s a creek. I head in the direction of the sound of pouring water. My anticipation grows as the sound gets louder and louder.

After moments of being guided by the sound of running water, I come across a wall of vines in a small secluded area. I glance around my surroundings before opening the vines. And before me is the greatest view anyone could ever imagine. A pond with a mini waterfall, creating a rainbow at the base, trees looking over it, allowing rays from the sun to seep through, beautiful flowers occupying the landscape, complementing the scenery, it’s like I’m in a story book.

But that’s not all. At the edge of the pond resides a single horse, sensually lapping at the water. Fuck, that horse is the most gorgeous horse I’ve ever seen. It’s making me feel things I never thought were possible to feel for animals. She’s just so ... wow.

She notices me looking at her as she continues drinking. Her eyes are so beautiful. This must be a special horse. That has to be the case. There’s no way the average horse could be this attractive.

I step through the curtain of vines, entering the absolute utopia that I’ve just discovered. I then make my way over to the horse as she continues drinking from the pond, lifting its left hoof. Once I’m right next to her, I bring a hand to her back, gently stroking it. She lifts her head up from the pond before turning to me. She’s even more alluring up close.

“Hello, there,” I hear someone say, completely taking me off guard.

I immediately turn around to see that there’s no one there. I then scan the surroundings, finding the same outcome. No one else is here. So who said that?

“I did,” I hear the same voice say.

Now I’m confused. Where is that voice coming from?

“It’s me. I’m the horse.”

I turn to the horse and it gives me a wink. I gotta stop drinking so much. Looks like last night hit me harder than I thought.

“You’re not hallucinating. And you’re not crazy. You’re able to hear me because of that crown on your head. You’re wearing Diana’s sacred Clairvoyance Crown. With it, you’re able to communicate with wildlife if permitted.”

“Hm,” I say, processing the new information, “And judging books just continue to kick me in the ass to this day. So with you giving me permission to speak to you, should I take that as an indication that you like me?”

“That’s one way of looking at it. And with the way you’ve been looking at me since you’ve been here, I think it’s safe to say the feeling’s mutual.”

“That’s one way of looking at it.”

I guide my hand along her back, inching closer and closer to her ass, grinning as I can read her thoughts as I do.

“But surely you can’t blame me, though,” I continue as I walk behind her, “After all, how could I resist staring at such a sexy being? There’s no law saying I can’t, is there?”

“No, I guess there’s not.”

As I stand behind her, I instantly notice her gorgeous pussy. It’s almost dripping. Is this from me touching her like this? So you’re a dirty horse, huh? Such a pretty fucking pussy. I can’t help but stare at it. Just the sight alone makes me so fucking horny. I wonder how it would feel around my cock. Fuck, I bet her voice would just sound otherworldly. Just having her slide her wet swollen horse pussy up and down my shaft. Fuck, that’d be so hot.

The mental images of her riding me are driving me insane. But they’re interrupted as I start hearing something. It sounds like fabric tearing. I look down to see that my cock is testing the limits of my pants, threatening to burst through them. I then hear her giggling before saying in a sultry tone,

“Like what you see?”

She then lifts her left hind leg, saying,

“I bet it’d taste better than it looks.”

I bite my lower lip, gently blushing at her invitation. Am I really gonna go through with this? Am I gonna stick my tongue inside of a horse’s pussy? I can’t say I’m not tempted. Just the way it looks sends my mind in a frenzy.

“Come on,” she says, “I won’t bite. Unless you want me to.”

That’s all the convincing I needed. I bring a finger to her slit, dragging it across before leaning closer to it.

“That’s right,” she continues in her soft voice, “Give it a taste. I promise you won’t regret it.”

She smells amazing. I love it so much. I use my fingers to spread her swollen lips before leaning even closer, sticking out my tongue. I then make contact with her horse pussy, taking in the incredible taste of it. This is one of the greatest things I’ve ever tasted! Why am I only doing this now?!

I drag my tongue along her slit, lapping at her delicious pussy. As I savor the taste of her, I’m also blessed with the wonderful sounds of her light moans in approval of my licks, complementing this even more.

“Yes,” she moans, “You like it? You like how that pussy tastes? Oh, fuck, that’s it. Keep licking. God, that feels so good.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.