Mind Power - Cover

Mind Power

by Yenoc

Copyright© 2000 by Yenoc

Incest Sex Story: A teenage boy discovers one night that he has mind control powers and he uses them on his family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   .

Steve Carlson awoke from a deep slumber when he heard a noise in his bedroom. He sat bolt upright and peered into the darkened room.

The 16 year old boy was pissed. Who would be disturbing his slumber in the middle of the night?

He had been having another wet dream about fucking his hot mother, Helen Carlson, when he'd been rudely interrupted by a distrubance in the room.

In his dream, his mother desired him badly and had offered herself tp her young son. And she was obeying his every whim. It had been a very vivid and real dream and Steve had awoken with an aching erection.

The door to his bedroom opened slowly and Steve was surprised to see his mother enter the room. Helen came into her son's bedroom and closed the door behind her. The 36 year old woman approached her son's bed and turned on the small table lamp by the bed to shed some light into the room.

Helen stood at the side of Steve's bed and silently studied her son's teenage body. The boy was shocked my his mother's actions. His mother had short brown hair that fell to her shoulders and had an incredible figure.

Helen Carlson had married young and had given birth to Steve when she was 19 and had been knocked up by Steve's father.

The parents of Helen and her future husband, Jake Carlson, had insisted that the young couple do the proper thing and marry. So Helen and Jake had given into their parents wishes and married.

Steve's father had died in an auto accident six years ago and that had left Helen a single parent to raise her 4 children alone. Steve had 3 sisters and they were all lookers. There was Amber, she was 15 and had flaming red hair and bright green eyses. And there were the twins, Robin and Amy who were both 14 and were identical blonde haired, blue eyes little minxes.

Helen was a full figured woman with an hour glass figure and curvy hips. She liked to work out to keep ber body in shape and there was not an ounce of fat on the sexy mother of four.

Her behind was firm and round and her legs were long and slender. She had an impressive chest at a 36 C-cup size. And her breasts were an obsession for Steve.


As Steve gazed up at his mother, he saw that she was wearing a sexy black teddy with thin straps on her shoulders. The teddy was tight on the woman's body and showed off her tight ass and gave a generous vies of her cleavage.

Helen looked at her son and smiled. She knew that Steve was gazing at her ample chest as he always did. So the mother pushed the sides of her arms together against her breasts to squeeze the twin globes together and give her son a thrill.

Helen was breathing heavily and her eyes were glassy. Steve wondered what was going on, "Mom, what is it?" he asked. But she didnt't reply. Helen had a blank expression on her face and her mind was entranced.

Steve was dumbstruck, this was unfolding just like his dream. Helen pulled the blanket off her son's body and leered at his muscular, hot form. Helen found herself attracted to her son and she was very aroused by the sight of him.

She had tried to deny the incestuous feelings she had for her son but after languishing for long hours in her bed, the woman lost had the internal conflict that raged within her and desperately want her son's hard, throbbing penis.

Steve slept in the nude so Helen got to see him in all his naked glory. Her eyes were now fastened on her son's erect cock as it bobbed back and forth in the air before her. Steve was his mother lick her full lips as she stared at his cock.

Helen's face was now a mask of lust and she smiled seductivley at her son. "Wow honey! My baby boy has grown into a big man!" Her voice gave away her lust and need. "Mommy had no idea of what a man you are."

The boy gasped sharply as his mother suddenly reached down and took his throbbing cock in her hand. Her fingers closed around his organ and she started to slide her fist up and down along the warm shaft.

Steve could not believe his eyes. His very own mother was at his bed side giving him the best handjob he'd ever experienced!! How was this happening? he mused. What had come over his mother? It was his wet dream coming true!!!

Helen continued to pump her hand up and down along her son's cock, she grew more aroused with each passing minute. The woman had no idea of what she was doing, she only knew that she wanted her son and felt compelled to boey him. It was as thought she was being controlled.

Steve was beside himself as he moaned from his mother's attentions. How many times had he dreamed of this very situation? And here it was, his dream come true!! He wanted to fuck his well endowed mother and it looked as though he would now get the chance to.

He found himself wishing that his mom would suck his cock. Helen then got down on her knees beside the bed and leaned her head over her son's penis. With her mouth open, Steve watched in awe as Helen lowered her head on his cock and took the organ into her mouth.

Her lips closed around his manhood and her mouth sank down on the shaft as she took his prick into her mouth. Steve gasped as his mom's lips sealed around his cock she was soon sucking the stiff rod in her motuth.

What the hell is going on? Steve wondered. It was like his mother was under his control and obeying his thoughts. Then it dawned upon him. Could he be controlling his mother in some manner? Did he have some sort of mental hold over her? That had to be the answer!!

Helen licked and sucked at the spongy cock head, her tongue swirled around the head and licked the precum that oozed from the slit at the end of the penis. Steve groaned and put his hands on his mother's head to guide her mouth on his hard cock. He watched with fascination as Helen's head bounced up and down on his manhood. Her hugs tits brushed against his leg as she blew him.


Steve wanted to fuck his mother and the boy willed her to do so. It seemed that he did have some form of mental control over Helen. She stopped sucking his cock and stood up.

Helen smiled at her son and climbed on the bed. "Mommy needs to fuck your big juicy cock honey! Mommy is very horny and needs you inside her. Please fuck my pussy Stevie, please baby!" She straddled his loins and places her knees at his sides on the bed.

Helen undulated her pelvis back and forth to rub her wet sex against Steve's cock. She smiled at her son and reached behind her to cup and caress his swollen testicles.

His raging cock rubbed against her ass and pussy lips. "Oh Sweetie!! You must be glad to see me," she giggle. "Mommy's going to make her son feel soooo good!!"

Helen exhaled slowly and untied the straps of her nightie that were tied behind her head. Her hands came up to her chest and unlaced the string that criss crossed the front of the teddy so she could open the top and reveal a good portion of her big tits to her son.

Steve watched as his mother's hand slid down over her flat belly and rubbed her stomach gently. His coock twitched and thumped against her sex, Helen smiled at his reaction to her breasts.

Her hand slipped down between her open thighs and reached between their joined bodies. Helen undid the snap at the metal snap at the crotch of her teddy and flaps of material parted to expose her naked vagina to the air.

Helen lifted herself up slightly and her hand grasped her son's once again. Steve grunted as she tickled his balls and gave a quick squeeze to his penis. His mother brought the cock head to her moist nether lips and the head into her crevice.

"UUUnngghh! So good!" Helen purred as she sank down on Steve and tooks her son's dick into her pussy. Steve threw back his head his hips bucked off the bed as he drove his penis into his mother's cunt. The pressure exerted on his cock by her silky walls was amazing.

Helen's pussy was wet and tight as she moved up and down on the invading tube of flesh in her pussy. She groaned and leaned down to kiss Steve deeply on the lips, her tongue working into his mouth as she kissed her son like a woman kisses a man.

Steve couldn't believe that his cock was now buried in his mother's pussy and she was bouncing herself up and down on his manhood. Her pussy was soft and warm as she clamped down on his prick. He put his hands on her hips and thrust upward to impale his mother on his pulsing cock.

Helen slipped the thin straps of the teddy of her shoulders and let the top portion of the teddy fall down around her waist. Now her large breasts her naked for her son to see.

Steve's eyes bugged out of his head as he saw his mom's tits naked and there for his pleasure. Helen took her son's hands and placed them on her generous sized breasts. Here was the objects of countless dreams finally a reality and she was offering her breasts to him!!

"Holy shit!!" Steve blurted out. Helen smiled and leaned over her son so that her breasts brushed against his chest. She placed her hands on his and showed Steve how to massage her ample chest. "It's okay baby. Play with mommy's tits. They are yours to use darling." she said in a deep voice.


Steve's hands were all over his mother's body as she mounted her son's stiff cock. Helen moaned as his hands came up to cup her breasts. His thumbs flicked over her nipples.

Her plump tits and outthrust pink nipples swayed back and forth over Steve. The boy could not take his gaze from the bountiful bosom that was now his.

A shudder passed through Helen as Steve's fingers stroked her erect nubs. "You have great tits Mom," he said. "Damn fine tits."

Helen watched as he fondled her breasts. Lifting and weighing them, stroking the sides and bottom curves and then the hard nipples again, until they were tight and very sensitive.

Steve raised his head from the bed and his mouth floated up to her breasts. His moist tongue fluttered from one to the other as her licked her taut nipples.

"Ohhhhh," Helen moaned in pleasure as her son, her Master worked his magic on her breasts. Pressing her hands to his cheeks, she held his head while she closed her and eyes and groaned.

Steve encouraged his mother's moans and kept massaging her boobs. He thumbed her nipples between tongue lappings. Without waiting, he buried his face between her tits and Steve suckled at his mother's breasts. "Oh God," Helen purred as she poked up and down on her son's invading cock.


Helen rode up and down on her son's cock as he drilled into her steaming pussy with long, hard thrusts. She cooed softly and threw back her head as Steve pawed at her breasts and wettened her nipples with his tongue and mouth.

Her hips grinded around in circlea as she fucked her young teenage son. Steve writhed under his mother and drove his stiff pecker deep into her cunt.

Helen closed her eyes and sat on her son's cock. Her back was straight and she sighed in pleasure as she enjoyed the feel of being so filled.

Steve watched as Helen rode his cock and made all his wet dreams come true. Helen looked at her son and smiled. Her hands went to her jiggling breasts and she cupped both the globes. She then pushed her tits together and slowly lifted them up.

Her son watched as Helen lowered her head and took her left nipple into her mouth, her head leaning down so that she could suck on her own breast. Steve was awed by the site and rammed his cock into her pussy hard and fast.

Helen moaned as she sucked on her nipple and then switched to the other breast. She took turns suck at each tip and let her fingers run over her boobs as her son fucked her even faster and gave her the best fuck she' had in years.

Then to his amazement, Steve saw his mother stick out her tongue and swirl it around her nipples. The tip of her tongue curled up and hooked on to the sides of each nipple as she licked the tips which were hard and stood on end.

Her tongue flicked over first the left nipple and then the right, jerking back and forth over the nipples rapidly. Steve was losing his mind as he watched his mother play with her tits.

Helen moaned as her cunt clamped down on her son's penis and applied pressure to the pounding organ. She took her nipples in her hand and pinched the tips with her fingers, rolling the nipples with her fingers as her tongue lapped at her breasts.

"Oh baby, mommy is so horny! My titties taste so good!! Fuck mamam Stevie. Make mommy your slut, UUUUHNNNN!!!" she groaned. Helen's last comments broke Steve's concentration and he plowed his cock high up inside his mother's pussy.


The light came back on inside Helen's head and Steve's influence of his mother wore off quickly, she had her mind back. It took a few minutes for her mind to clear and her eyes to focus.

During that time, Steve continued to drive his cock deep into his mother's cunt. His mother let out scream when she realized what was happening, "AAAAHHH!! Oh my god!! NNNoooo!!!" She cried out in shock and terror.

Helen was on top of her son groping her breasts while her young son's penis was buried deep in her vagina!!! The outrage was overwelming to the mother. What the hell had happened? She was fucking her own son!!! Helen tried desperately to get off the invading cock but Steve had other ideas.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.