Revenge is Mine - Cover

Revenge is Mine

by Katie McN

Copyright© 2000 by Katie McN

Erotica Sex Story: Revenge is sweet...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   .

Barbara Luncefort graduated near the top of her class at Harvard Business School. She is one of the sexiest looking women in investment banking, and has a killer instinct when it comes to making a deal. Put all of that together, and you can understand why she makes over $2 million a year, and scares the shit out of most of the guys who try to compete against her.

Today she was driving the Jag. It seemed to say something to her. Something like "You're there now and nothing can get in your way. Nothing." She liked that something a lot.

The rain was starting to come down now as she pulled her car into the street from the basement parking structure of the Stock Exchange Tower. She turned right and found herself in the usual traffic jam that plagued the financial district in Toronto this time of day. Traffic was worse than usual because a car was stalled in the lane just ahead of her. The driver was standing in the street looking down at the flat tire, and didn't seem at all happy. She was soaked to the skin.

Barbara pulled around the car and hollered out to the woman. "Hop in. I'll drive you someplace where you can get some help for the car."

As she got into Barbara's car, she said, "Thanks for stopping. Screw the car. It's a rental and they can come and get it themselves. I just want to get back to my hotel and into some dry clothes."

Her name was Marcy. She was an American. She was here on business and staying at the Park Hyatt on Avenue Road which was fairly close to where they were currently stalled in traffic. It still took a long 15 minutes to drive the short distance to the hotel.

"This traffic isn't going to get any better for awhile, Barb, so why don't I buy you a drink and you can wait here until things clear up a bit." Barbara said okay, but not because of the traffic. No, it was something else entirely that got her attention. Even though she was disheveled from being outside in the rain, Marcy was still one of the most attractive women Barbara had ever seen. And, a beautiful woman was something that Barb found very interesting indeed.

They decided that Marcy would change clothes and fix herself up a bit before they went up to the Roof Lounge to enjoy one of the nicest places in the downtown area.

Barbara had not been in one of the Suites at the Park, and found it quite elegant. She took the room tour as she waited for Marcy to get ready for their drink. She could see the CN Tower from the window and remembered how much she liked looking at downtown Toronto.

"Barbara, could you come here and help me with something, please?" Without giving it a thought, Barb walked into the bedroom and was stunned.

Marcy was lying on the bed displaying the most perfect body Barbara had even seen.

"We could have the drink a little later, Barb. I've thought of a better reward for a good Samaritan like you. Why don't you come over here and sit on the bed?"

Sure, she had been with attractive women before, but not one of them could hold a candle to Marcy. Barb moved toward the bed, and when she got close enough, Marcy pulled her down and rolled over on top of her.

Marcy's blonde hair covered both of them like a secret cave. Her lips found Barb's cheek and then quickly covered her mouth. Her tongue probed easily, at first, and then started a relentless attack and it soon entered and began to explore the hidden secrets of her mouth.

Barb felt an electric shock of passion move through her hand, up her arm and into that mindless place where her sex waited to devour the sensation. She could hardly believe the softness of Marcy's milky white skin. She moved her hand down the girl's back and found her perfectly proportioned ass waiting there just for her. She let her hand explore this excitement as the two women continued on in an endless embrace.

Her dress had drifted a few inches above her knee and Marcy took advantage of this to do some exploring of her own. Barb could feel the excitement of a delicate hand moving up her stocking clad leg until it reached the smoothness between her stocking top and her tiny panties.

"Oooh! I can't believe it. Stockings and a garter belt. How sexy, Barb."

Marcy let one finger trail across the tiny piece of cloth that hid Barb's pussy from view. Barb made a soft moan as the finger moved slowly down the slit with just enough pressure so she could feel it through the frilly material.

When the kiss finally ended, both women started to reveal the secrets hidden under Barbara's clothes. Barb was lying on her back as she tried to take off her wool jacket, at the same time her skirt was being removed by Marcy who seemed quite experienced with this sort of thing.

The silk blouse was open now and then it was off, leaving Barb in matching red bra, panties and garter belt. There were many people who had talked to her that day who would have been quite surprised to learn what was hidden under her business attire.

Marcy pushed her back onto the bed and said, "Let me finishe. Just lie there for now."

It took a long time and a lot of touching and squeezing and fondling before the rest of the clothes came off. Barb had a difficult time just lying there and waiting, and yet, this felt so very, very nice.

Both women lay on the bed nude, and took advantage of the situation to explore the wonders of each other. Barb found Marcy's body so very exciting. She was slender, but not really athletic. Her breasts were firm and jutted out in an impertinent way. She was just what Barb wanted.

Barb was more voluptuous, and had somewhat larger breasts. No one would consider her fat. Just enough woman to make it quite interesting.

Time seemed to flash by in a jumble of lips kissing nipples, hands caressing pussies, pubic hair rubbing on legs, fingers exploring love caverns, and on and on and on. There was heat from a fire that could only exist when two lovers were a perfectly matched pair. Soon they were just one object of excitement and passion.

Neither woman knew how many orgasms exploded in that bed. When they kissed, they tasted each other and themselves. When they touched, they burned their senses with an excitement that couldn't be explained.

Again, again, again. More, more, more. Scream, moan, yes, Yes, YES, YES!

It went on for hours, and then it had to end.

"Barb, I'm so sorry, but I've got to meet my partner in just a few minutes. Look, tomorrow's Friday. Why don't I change my flight and stay the weekend. I'm sure we can figure out how to get started again, and make it last the whole weekend."

Barb left reluctantly, and as she drove home, she fantasized about the exciting woman she had to leave. Her thoughts revolved around all the things that they would be doing as they enjoyed each other in a way that only women can understand.


"Miss Luncefort, someone is here to see you. Her name is Marcy and she says you left something at the hotel."

Barb was surprised, but pleased as well and decided she could end the day a little early. She was a little confused, though, when Marcy walked into her office.

Marcy was wearing jeans, tennies and an NSync tee shirt. Her hair was braided and she didn't look a day over 16. Quite a change from the sophisticated business woman of the night before.

"My, you certainly look different today, Marcy. Hard to believe you're a business woman from the States."

"Well, I'm not actually a business woman, but I am working now as you will soon find out." She smiled at Barbara as she placed a small box on the desk.

"Take a look at this stuff. You just won't believe it."

Marcy showed her a copy of a driver license that indicated she was really just 16. She showed her a copy of the hotel bill which was paid by credit card. The credit card belonged to Barb and the signature seemed valid, even though she knew she didn't sign it.

"Whose signature is this on the bill?"

"Barb, it must be yours, or so it seems. Hmm, maybe someone came in while we were having fun and took your credit card out of your purse. Maybe that person had practiced you signature a lot before yesterday. Could of happened that way, but I'll never admit it."

Barb looked at the young girl who sat there almost laughing at her. She didn't know what was going to happen next, but knew it was not going to be pleasant in any way,

"I know this all must be very confusing to you, Barb, so I'll just get to the point. When you were in school, you pissed someone off. And, that person decided to get some revenge, and I'm getting paid a lot of money to help out with the plan."

"I'm not going to threaten you with going to the police even though I'm a minor. Nope, that would be just too messy for me. Seems like it would be a lot more fun just to send copies of these papers, and, oh yes, a copy of this video to the managing director and the rest of the board. I bet they would be shocked with the hot action, and certainly couldn't allow any sort of scandal to ruin the company's reputation. You'd be out in the street my dear and probably wouldn't be able to get a job anywhere in the financial community."

Barb knew all too well that what the girl said was so very true. Her whole life could end as soon as this information came to light. Everything she worked for would be gone.

"Don't worry, the person who is paying me could care less about ruining you. You have to be humiliated worse than he was and then he will call it a day. He has it all figured out, and it can be handled over the weekend."

Ah, negotiation. This was something that Barb could understand and deal with. Okay, let's see what we got here. "What do you want?"

"It's quite simple, really. There is a club up north a ways, where there's nude dancing. No alcohol is served and it hasn't been noticed by the authorities yet. Just 20 dollars admission, 5 dollars for soft drinks and a lot of fun for the paying customer." Marcy seemed to be just warming up, and Barb started to get impatient.

"What's all this to me, Marcy?"

"Well, you're going to work there tomorrow night. Yes, you have been referred to Mr. de Pardieu, who seems to be quite a disgusting person, but does need another dancer for tomorrow. You have all night and tomorrow morning to come up with a good act. I'm sure you can figure it all out."

"You simply work the full evening in this wonderful establishment, and, at the end of your shift, my client will give you the original video. You can keep this copy now, just so you know how hot it is. And, don't worry, there are no other copies that will show up later. He's simply not that sort of person."

Barb was stunned. She could never imagine herself dancing nude in front of a lot of strangers, and certainly not in the sort of place she knew this one would be. On the other hand, $2 million a year was a lot of money to replace.

"That's it, one night and it's done? How can I believe you, Marcy?"

"I'm shocked that you doubt me, Barb. But, you know, you don't really have a choice, do you? My client just wants to humiliate you. You can decide how. One night as a nude dancer, or a hot gossip story in the financial press. It's really up to you."

"Okay, what do I have to do?"

Marcy took a digital camera from her purse and had Barb stand in front of her desk. She took two pictures and then said, "Okay, off with the clothes. Come on strip, cutie. I need a hot pic for the client."

Barb couldn't believe she was doing this, but started removing her clothes with images of managing directors and newspaper stories flooding her mind. Soon she was standing in her office completely nude with Marcy getting ready to take a picture.

"Okay, now smile like you're enjoying it. Come on now, you're just wasting time. Look like this is what you want to do."

Barb somehow was able to smile and stand there while Marcy took her picture. She felt like a fool, but apparently that part didn't show. Marcy seemed quite pleased with the picture she took.

"Okay, Barb. Now lie down on your desk with your butt right next to the edge. Look, I'm not going to tell you again. Get on the desk, or I'm leaving. I make the same money either way, so don't fuck with me."

Barb was shocked at the change in the girl. She quickly sat on the edge of the desk and leaned back until her back was resting on the flat surface. Marcy moved her name plaque next to her. She took hold of one of Barb's hands and rested it on her bare pussy. She put the other one on her naked boobs. And stood back and readied her camera.

"Start playing with your boobs, Barb, and use that other hand to masturbate yourself. Quickly now, fucking around time is over. I want to see you come and no faking. I'll be able to tell cause I've seen you come quite a few times as you might remember."

Barb was stunned. Only a few minutes before she was anticipating being with an exciting woman. Now she was lying on her desk playing with her tits and fingering her pussy. She knew the other girl would know if she tried to fake it. She had to do it right, and decided to get it over with. She started doing the things that normally would get her off in two or three minutes. For some reason, she was quite excited and reached her climax in only 90 seconds. She made a moaning sound which signaled Marcy to snap one then a second picture.

"How very nice. You better get out tonight and see how the nude dancers do it. I'll pick you up in front of the building at 4 tomorrow afternoon. You have to audition, and if you don't get the job, and last the whole shift, it's time for plan B. By the way, you're expected to have your own slutty clothes, so make sure you have something hot to wear."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.