White Tribe of Africa - Cover

White Tribe of Africa

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A minister, his wife and young son go to live with an African tribe in the early nineteen century Africa.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Slut Wife   Interracial   First   Lactation   Pregnancy  

John was now fifteen, one late afternoon while he was swimming in the cool water of the river with his friends at the other end of the village, they heard much shouting and crying coming from the village. Soon he saw thick smoke rising in the sky. As soon as they got out of the river a few old men with many children led them away into the forest. At the time John didn't know what the commotion was all about but he and the other swimmers followed the elders, getting away as fast as possible from the village. When they were a couple of miles well into the jungle, they were informed that the village was under attack by a tribe that called themselves the Kullowa. They were living north of their village and it seemed that the last time they had been attacked by them, which was many years ago, a lot of warriors on both sides had died.

Before darkness felt, they got word from one of their warrior that the attackers had been repelled since there had been only been a few dozens of the enemy warriors, and those that hadn't been killed had run away into the hills where they had originally come from. Once John was back into the village, he saw to his horrors that the attack had begun at the edge of the forest near the church which was now a heap of smoldering ruin while half the house next to it was burned down. When he hurried into the house it was to discover that both, his father and mother were dead. He was told later that the spears of the Kullowa warriors killed them while they were trying to put out the fire.

Beside John's parents, four Watiga men had also been killed and half a dozen had been wounded. On the Kullowa side, six of their bodies were counted and two wounded warriors were discovered and immediately killed. While the villagers burned their dead, John buried the bodies of his parents in a shallow grave near the back of the church.

A couple of days after the attack, there were talks about leaving the site of the village and moving south where they would be farther from the Kullowa. Beside, now that there had been violent death in the village, it was no longer considered sacred and the tribe feared that they were going to loose the protection of the spirits if they remained there.

So it was that a few days later everyone packed their possessions - of which there wasn't much - and they began walking south along the bank of the river. It took them two days to reach their destination, which John guessed to be about twenty miles south of the previous site of the village.

When they left, John hadn't been allowed to take anything from the ruins of the house except some clothes that he managed to pick when no one could see him. It seemed that there was a bad spirit roaming in the vicinity of the church and the adjoining house, and the village chief strictly forbade him to even go near the place.

As soon as they arrived at the new location they began to build new huts. Wamna, the village chief, ordered John to live with Kabouso the first hunter. Since Kabouso was often away from the village for long stretches of time, the chief said that there was thus plenty of room in his hut. Wamna had no trouble to convince Kabouso that it would be a good thing for him to have John around to keep an eye on his wife Lokali while he was away. Of course John wasn't too happy with this arrangement since there had never been too much friendship between him and Kabouso. He would have preferred instead to be a member of Kabouso's hunting party and have a hut of his own, but he was too young yet. Therefore he obeyed the will of the village chief and he moved in with Konawa and Lokali.

Once in Kabouso's hut he was given a mat and was shown where to place it near the door at night. The hut was quite small and even there he was just four or five feet from the other mat where Konawa and Lokali slept, and at night he was a witness to the noises of their fucking. Lokali didn't even tried to hide her pleasure when she was fucked from behind, and her moaning and shouting had such an effect of John that he began to wish that he could take Kabouso's place behind her. Often when Kabouso was done with her she would often begged him to go on and to keep fucking her. But Kabouso would have none of that, as soon as he had had his climax, he would immediately stretch on the mat and go to sleep thus leaving pretty Lokali still lewd and lustful with her needs only partly quenched.

Often he would hear her afterward using her hands on her cunt so as to satisfy her needs. John knew this since above the regular breathing of her sleeping husband he could hear the rhythmic rubbing of her hands on her moist cunt. Almost every night was a repetition of the previous one. She always tried to get more out of her husband but with always the same result.

Two weeks after John had move in with Kabouso and his wife, an incident happened in the new village that had an impact on John's life. A little boy of about six had fallen from a tree and had broken his arm. The boy's arm was half twisted and he was in a lot of pain. Since the Reverend, his father, used to set broken limbs, the child's mother went to see John so that he could fix the arm of her child. Although he had never reset a limb by himself before, he had often helped his father do it and this is probably why the mother had gone for his help. He was taken to the boy's hut and he ordered everyone outside, as was the custom. After the initial pain of snapping the bone back in place was gone, the boy stopped crying, and when John was done with the tying of his arm with strips of leather and woods, he and the boy - now smiling - walked out of the hut. The boy's mother was so grateful to John that she gave him a beautiful antelope skin already tanned and softened.

On that day John decided that from then on, he was going to learn everything he could about healing and become a medicine man so as to replace old Samouno who was getting very old and who was almost blind. John knew that Samouno hadn't very long to live since he was by far the oldest member of the tribe. There wasn't only magic to his many brews and herbs, and more often than not, those that went to seek his help came back feeling better. What better way to learn, though John, than to be permitted to work with him.

The following day, after the incident of the boy with the broken arm, John went to talk to old Samouno. He explained to him that he wanted to learn from him and that he was ready and willing to help him by doing all that was asked of him. John knew that with what he had already learned from his father, he could one day be the most important member of the tribe. Beside, he had now made up his minds that as soon as it would be possible, he was going to go back to his parents half burned house and try to salvage some of the books and medicaments that were still there. Since the place was considered to be haunted by the Watiga, they had planted half a dozen sticks around the house and church and on each stick they had placed one of the severed head of the dead Kullowa. With such powerful signs, even the Kullowa themselves wouldn't want to go near the place and he knew that all of books were probably still intact in the house.

Samouno didn't say anything when he heard John's offer. Instead, he looked at him squarely into the eyes for a long time, then he ordered him to go and fetch water. John took this as a sign of agreement and he hurried out with the water bag.

For the next ten days or so, he did his best to be of assistance to the medicine man. He was there early in the morning until early evening when he went back to Kabouso's hut to eat his evening meal and to spent the night. He did all sort of things for the medicine man. From digging roots to boiling seeds and herbs then pouring strange brews in clay jugs. Of course there were things that the medicine man didn't want to teach him yet since he believed that John wasn't ready yet, but even then he got along well with old Samouno and he knew that the old man was beginning to appreciate his help.

Soon John was allowed to assist the old man in the healing ceremonies that took place in a special room that had been built for this purpose next to the medicine man's hut. Sometimes his patients would remained there for as much as a week, and during that time no one beside the healer - and later John also - was allowed inside. Food to feed the patient was brought by the sick person's family and given to the medicine man.

One evening, when John got back to Kabouso's hut, he learned from Lokali, that her husband and a party of six hunters had left in mid- morning on an expedition to the east in the low hills. They had gone to explore the country around the village and to hunt at the same time. The rainy season was just beginning and she said that the people needed more meat and skins to keep the rain from dripping inside the huts during the wet season. When she was asked how long they were going to be gone, she replied that she didn't know exactly but she felt very sad since it would be at least three or four weeks, judging by the distance they intended to cover.

During the night, the rains began to fall very heavily, and by early morning it was pouring down so much that it was impossible to see more than an arm's length ahead. He remained with Lokali in the hut sleeping on his mat near the entrance while she also slept for most of the morning. They both got up around noon to eat fruits and dry fish. While they sat and talked, John had ample time to examine her more closely. She was beautiful indeed he realized, she had shoulder length hair with only a little curls in them. Her skin was light brown like the rest of the tribe but she had high cheek bones and her large eyes gave her the appearance of a goddess of the Nile he had seen in a picture in one of his father's books. But what attracted most his attention was her bosom. Her breasts were voluminous but not sagging at all. On the contrary they were very firm with pointed tips that gave them an arrogant look. Whenever she moved around, they would sway just a little and at the same time they would spring in a most provocative manner. While they talked, he soon became very exited to have her sitting so close in front of him, and to his horror he was unable to prevent himself from having a huge erection.

He was still wearing his short pants - they were full of holes by now - and since they were rather tight fitting, his exited condition soon became evident to Lokali. But far from being angry at him, she began laughing in a teasing manner when she noticed the bulge in his pants and it seemed to please her to discover that he was often examining her bosom. Usually the men of the Watiga tribe became quite indifferent toward their woman bosom after they had been living together for a certain time. Beside, being used to see such a sight all day long, they didn't pay much attention to their mate bosom when they made love. So it was that Lokali was both pleased and surprised to notice John's state of excitement, she even did everything she could to attract his attention to this part of her body. Of course there was no question of going on the mat with him since he was still a boy in her eyes, but the fact that he was appreciating her bosom was a source of pride to her.

The next day it rained again but not as hard as the previous day. John was able to reach Samouno's hut where he remained until late afternoon. There wasn't much to do since it was still raining too much to leave the village so as to pick roots. In the evening it was raining so much that some of the water began to drip from the roof over the entrance. Soon the packed earth floor where John was to spread his mat for the night was damp and muddy.

He and Lokali ate and talked and when it was time for him to stretch his mat for the night, the only part of the floor that was dry was next to Lokali. But just the same John was about to stretch it at his usual place when Lokali told him that he should sleep in Kabouso's place next to her since it was the only dry place in the hut.

He had no doubt that she had no second thought about it, he was still a boy in her eyes, she just wanted him to sleep on dry ground. He was glad but he was also scared when he heard her say this. In the half darkness he walked toward her and after removing all of his clothes - like everyone else he sleep naked - he stretched himself next to Lokali on her large mat.

During the rainy season the nights were much colder, and for this purpose they had a dear skin covering them so as to keep the warmth of their body. They were now both sharing the same large dear skin. After a while he heard Lokali's regular breathing next to him and it was much later that he finally felt asleep. But when he woke up in the middle of the night, he felt warm and cozy but at the same time he had some difficulties in breathing. When he became fully awake, he realized that his face was pressed in something soft and warm that was preventing the air from getting into his nostrils. He was on the verge of turning his body the other way when he lifted his head to investigate why he was having trouble breathing, and he felt two arms holding him strongly in place. He soon realized where he was and he immediately stopped all movement.

During the night, Lokali had rolled on her side facing him and at the same time she had managed to slip one arm under his head. She probably was under the impression that her mate was lying next to her and out of habit she had cuddled as close to him as possible so as to share their body heat. Her mistake became apparent to John and he knew that this was the reason that she was holding him tightly against her body. Since John was shorter than her mate, his head was now pressed in the valley of her splendid bosom. He didn't dare move. At first, his initial reaction was shock and he became afraid that Lokali would be very angry at him, he even imagined that she might tell her mate if she should ever find out. When he tried to move away without awakening her, he felt her arms pulling him even more against her. His only option was to remain motionless for a while and try to think of a way out of this delicate situation.

But the pleasant warmth of her naked body against his own while they were lying on their side facing one another, soon causes an ever increasing twitching of his cock. Then, his hand as if having a mind of its own, went on one of her beautiful breasts.

Ever since he could remember he had dreamed of touching this part of a woman's body and now he was doing exactly this. The sponginess and the weight of the soft sphere against his hand was astonishing. It felt warm against his hand and when he investigated the tip of her breast with his fingers, he was in for a surprise as her nipple began to swell.

He could barely restrain himself now and soon he was kissing the valley of her bosom as each heavy breasts pressed against one of his cheeks. Then gradually he moved his roaming mouth over one of the spheres itself where he began licking the tender flesh all over. Of course John was aware that kissing her bosom thus was unheard of among the people to the tribe and probably no other woman had ever felt the mouth of a man there and much less being licked in such a place. Naturally it was quite common and well accepted to see a mother kiss her child or even her young son or daughter, but once a child had reached the age of five or six it was simply not done.

His cock was extremely hard now, and worst still it was pressing against Lokali's thighs. He felt so lewd and passionate by now that he was only half-aware of what he was doing. In a surge of excitement he couldn't prevent from seizing her left breast in his hand and he aimed the nipple between his lips. After sucking on it a couple of tentative trials, he opened his mouth wide as his tongue caressed the hard nipple and all the time he kept sucking greedily, trying to get as much as possible of the warm sphere into his hungry mouth.

At first Lokali thought that she was with her mate and although he seldom played with her breasts, he would from time to time squeeze them a few times or even press them together. But it didn't happen often and when it did it was not for long. She was pleasantly surprised indeed when she felt the hand on her bosom and she moved still closer against him as she held him in her arms. But she was soon in for a much bigger surprise as a most pleasant sensation such as she had never felt before when realized that a mouth was licking her between her breasts. This was then followed by a wonderful pressure being applied to the very tip of her left breast as something wet and warn moved over her nipple. She was shocked to see that her mate was sucking on her breast and trying to get as much of it into his mouth.

She was about to investigate what malign spirit had taken hold of her husband to be doing such an imaginable thing when she remembered that Kabouso was away and the boy John was lying next to her. For a few seconds she remained still figuring that he was probably not aware of what he was doing and he must have been dreaming, she was about to push him away when she experienced a surge of pleasure. It felt as if her whole breast was tingling, never before had she ever experienced such a sensation. Why not let him continued, she said to herself, she would probably never again experience this wonderful new sensation.

Therefore, instead of pushing his head away, she held him even closer to her bosom and she didn't dare move. After all, she told herself, no harms was going to come to her by letting him continue, and if he was stupid enough to do this - even if he was dreaming - why should she stop him? By his actions she was going to gain some of his spiritual strength while he would become more subjugated to her. She thus remained very still while she enjoyed the new and exiting pleasure that no other woman before her had ever felt.

John kept on licking and sucking one breast then the other, he was so enraptured by what he was doing that it became impossible for him to stop or even to be gentle about it. Gradually his whole body began to rock as he regularly pumped his erection between her thighs being unable to restrain himself, he moved faster and faster until he felt the most exquisite climax that he had ever experienced. Gushes after gushes of his juice jetted between Lokali's lower thighs and when he was done he collapsed in her arms.

A few minutes later, now that part of his passion had been appeased, he slowly disengaged himself from her arms and he moved further away on the mat. He began feeling bad about what he had just done and he thought about how lucky he had been that she had remained asleep while he had fondled her body.

When Lokali felt John's erection against her thighs, she purposely lifted one leg a little until she felt his hardness between her thighs, when she lowered her leg, his erection was thus trapped in-between as if it was in a tight sheath. As soon as he began pumping between her thighs she was able to judge the seize of his erection and it surprised her to see how think it seemed to be. She had no doubt that it was much bigger than that of her mate. At one point she came close to placing her hand on it but she didn't know how this strange boy would react if he was dreaming. Instead she kept on being very still and pretended to sleep. She knew of course that he was fucking her between her squeezing thighs and when she heard his grunting and heavy breathing it became evident to her that soon he was going to spill his joy fluid between her thighs. She was not disappointed, a short time later she felt his sticky and warm juice soaking her inner thighs and even the base of her bottom at the back. When he was finished she felt pleased with herself, she knew that she had gained part of his spirit and that he would forever be indebted and attached to her.

Then she felt him trying to carefully force her arms so as to make her release her grip around him, it then became evident to her that he had not dreaming as she had first thought. After gaining his freedom from her encircling arms, he rolled on his back next to her and he remained very still. She then carefully brought one hand between her thighs where it felt sticky, then smearing as much of his juice as possible on her hand, she wiped it clean between the lips of her cunt thus depositing much of his joy juice where it belong.

Of course John didn't sleep after what he had done. He was much too shaken by the ordeal he had gone through, beside the gray light of morning was already filtering through the rain and coming into the hut by the edge of the skin closing the entrance.

When he got up later, Lokali appeared to be sleeping and he didn't wake her. He was only too glad to leave before she got up and he immediately went to the medicine man's hut. He began to worry about what he had done during the night and he promised himself that it would never happen again. Had Lokali suddenly awaken while he was enjoying her body it would have been very bad for him. Her husband Kabouso was someone to be feared and John had no doubt that he would have had to deal with him. But by mid-morning, the events of the night kept coming back to him, and as he relived them in his mind it began to excite him. Soon he had to use his will power so as not to think about the night's events since he didn't want Samouno to see the bulge at the front of his short pants.

By early afternoon he was again looking forward to be lying next to Lokali, and as he anxiously walked back to her hut, he became nervous and even his hands were shaking with anticipation as well as fear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.