Christie's Gangbang - Cover

Christie's Gangbang

by Anonymous

 

Erotica Sex Story: Christie decides to hitch a ride

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   .

I woke up suddenly in a cold sweat - trembling from the images in my dream. My pussy tingled from the violent rubbing I must have been doing before I woke up. They were all over me - all five of them. I resisted a little, but then I decided to just let it happen. They all took turns with me and then pushed me out of the van in front of my girlfriend's house when they were finished with me. Was it a dream? Well, yes and no... because my dream images were just a replay of something that had happened less than six hours earlier.

"Christie, be more alert when you are alone." My Mom and Dad had harped on me constantly about this sort of thing. "Don't hitch rides...with anybody. Period."

And I usually didn't. Well, not very often anyway. And I wouldn't have that night except that I was pissed at my boyfriend and left him and his asshole buddy in the McDonald's parking lot after he suggested I should let Mark see my tits. I just started walking for home and never really thought much about how far it was or what might happen to me. I guess I had walked about 2 miles when I just sat down on the curb and started to cry. My little fit of modesty had really gotten me into a fix now. I wanted Mark to see my tits all the time but I wanted him to ask me - not Robbie. Hell, I'd probably do anything he asked. I've had a crush on him since forever. But it was too late for all that. I was on the side of a dimly lit highway in an unfamiliar part of town. And the only way to get home was to hitch.

The road was not heavily traveled and I kept expecting to see Robbie drive up and get me, but he didn't. A couple of trucks blasted by me without ever slowing down and maybe three drivers slowed down to look at me before speeding back up. It was not working out like I had hoped. As I slowly walked down the road, trying not to cry and trying not to kick myself for being so stupid, I heard a vehicle slowing behind me. I turned around to see a late model van of some kind pulling off on to the shoulder behind me. It rolled to a stop and flashed its lights. Trying to overcome the glare of the lights, I strained to see the driver - hoping it was someone who looked safe and trustworthy. As I walked back slowly toward the stopped van, the driver motioned for me to come over to his side which I did.

"You shouldn't be out here like this," the middle aged black man said to me in a fatherly tone of voice. "There are some bad people lurking around after dark, you know." He wore a suit and looked like a businessman of some kind.

I nodded and told him about my fight with Robbie and how he didn't come get me like I thought. He laughed and offered to give me a lift home which I gladly accepted. I climbed in on the passenger side of the delivery type van and strapped myself in. I told him where I lived and we got back on the road. I breathed a sigh of relief as I realized how stupid I had been. Home was only about 20 minutes away, I thought - that is until the driver made a left turn on Broadway and started driving away from my house.

I began to tremble slightly as I mustered enough courage to challenge the driver. "You should have turned right, not left. This goes away from my house! Please turn around." He just kept looking straight ahead and ignoring me. "Mister, let me out then. I shouldn't have got in with you." I could hear my parents words about hitchhiking ringing in my ears. Just as I was thinking about unhooking my seatbelt and jumping out of the van, two sets of hands reached around from behind my seat and grabbed me. I screamed as the black hands pawed at my breasts and stroked my face and neck. I tried to pull away but one grabbed my hair and held me tightly in the seat. I screamed again but a hand capped my mouth and muffled it.

"Don't scream, little girl," the driver said sternly. "My friends and I would just like to spend a few precious moments with you before we take you home. Don't fight us and you won't get hurt. It's as simple as that."

I knew what that meant. I'd been thinking a lot about losing my virginity lately, but this was not at all what I thought about. But three men were more than a match for me, I figured, so it seemed pointless to resist. I'd rather be raped than dead, so I stopped wiggling and nodded my head in agreement. The rough black hand that covered my mouth released me but the other two ripped my blouse open and pushed my bra up to fondle my tits. My nipples became hard as the fear was pushed aside by the growing sense of arousal and anticipation that swept over me. My pussy tingled as the faceless man behind me twisted and tugged my nipples. I had no idea what it actually felt like to be fucked by a man, but I knew I was only a few minutes away from finding out.

We turned into a nice looking residential area and drove for a few minutes before slipping past a street barricade. We were driving down a new street with new house construction, but it was completely dark. The heavily wooded area blocked all the lights from around us. The driver pulled over and stopped, turning the lights and motor off. It was suddenly pitch black.

I couldn't see anyone or anything. Someone reached over and unhooked my seatbelt, and then I was being pulled out of my seat. I could feel several sets of hands on me as I was pulled into the back of the van and laid down on some kind of mat. If I had wanted to resist, I couldn't see well enough to do anything. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down as one by one, hands began to touch me all over my body.

"Oh, she is so soft and sweet," one voice spoke.

"Feel those soft little tittles," another said.

"Help me get her pants off," a third demanded. "I want to touch that pussy."

The men quickly stripped me of my blouse and bra - then my slacks and panties. They even pulled my socks and shoes off, leaving me completely naked. I felt a hand start at my ankle and slowly crawl up my leg until it reached my vagina. Then someone began to lick my pussy - pulling roughly on my labia to get his tongue deep inside of me. I was still technically a virgin, but Robbie had once put his finger up inside of me. Someone else began sucking on my nipples and squeezing my breasts firmly while someone else began to kiss me. I felt more than three sets of hands on my body. There were at least five other people in the van with me and they were all handling me at the same time. My fear quickly turned to arousal as I listened to them talk about me - how good I felt and how hot I was. From their voices, I could tell they were all black.

I started to tell them I was a virgin, but just as I opened my mouth, one of the guys stuffed his hard cock in it and demanded that I suck it. I choked on the size and didn't know what to do with it. My lips were stretched painfully around one huge black cock as another threatened my virginal opening. I felt the hot, swollen head try to penetrate my tiny hole as two other men held my legs apart. The man trying to fuck me struggled for a minute - grunting like an animal as he tried to push it in. Overwhelmed now with intense sexual feelings, I tried to push myself up against him and give my pussy to him.

"God, this little ho is tight," he grunted. "Can't get it in!

"Fuck her, man. Open her up! I want that sweet little pussy next," said one of the men holding my legs.

I tried to raise my hips for my lover and help him and suddenly my virginity gave way to a violent thrust of his big black cock. I felt it rip me as it slipped into my tight cunt. He buried it deep and then began to fuck me. Hard fast thrusts - one after another, brought me to my first climax from a man, and I cried out in pleasure as my cunt muscles squeezed his big cock tightly. He suddenly stopped pumping and fell on top of me while his ejaculations spewed his seed deep inside my still pulsing pussy. I held him tightly until his cock stopped filling me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.