The Dirtiest Daughter - Cover

The Dirtiest Daughter

by SuburbanStories

Copyright© 2024 by SuburbanStories

Erotica Sex Story: Ember, daughter of a stripper in the trailer park, is declared the dirtiest daughter in the park by a dirty old retired Marine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Prostitution   .

Ember, or Emmy, as everyone called her, was a dirty girl, there was no doubt about that. But in the Bruning Bush Mobile Hime Park, there were a LOT of dirty girls. How is it that she became known as the dirtiest daughter in the park, at the young age of seventeen? And who gave her this dubious honor.

The second question is easier to answer: It was Ray, the horny old retired Marine, who had moved into the park a couple of years back, mainly because it was located within walking distance of the Garter Gentlemen’s Club. This proximity appealed to Ray for two reasons. One, he could walk to, and, more importantly, from the Garter after drinking all night. And two, because this meant that most of the hot dancers at the club, along with any teenage daughters, lived in the same trailer park with Ray. Ray was a self-acknowledged dirty old man- he loved pussy, and especially teenage pussy, from the barely legal, to the more experienced nineteen-year-olds, to the fuckable 30-something MILFs at the park. And since Ray had moved into the park, he had plenty of opportunities to sample a lot of pussy, from the hot moms who danced, or maybe worked some other job around town. And he had fucked a lot of the teen daughters who lived in the park, from sixteen-year-olds just learning about sex, to nympho teen cock sluts, who were up to fuck any male in the tri-state area.

He had enjoyed Leesa (the teaser, he had nicknamed her), and Liza, and Kat and a number of others. But Emmy, was in a league of her own. First, and maybe part of the explanation, was that Ember was the daughter of Kitty, a 30-something dancer at the Garter, blessed with long legs, great firm tits, a cute ass, that made her a favorite at the Garter. In addition, Kitty was a horny, hot fuck, and Ray and several other men in the area had regular sessions with the hot blond. And while she was a great dancer, and a hot fuck, she was probably not the most diligent mother. You might say she lacked the care and concern that might be expected in taking care of her daughter, Ember. She had regularly left Ember at home while she worked, sometimes with a teenage babysitter from the park, but as Emmy had gotten older, some of her male friends had volunteered to babysit young Emmy, and some of these dirty fuckers probably played with the young teen in ways no one would consider appropriate. Once when Ember was fourteen, one of these old guys had pulled down the old Twister game, and was entwined with the teenager on the floor, touching her in so many inappropriate places, when Kitty returned home at 2am in the morning. Kitty threw the guy out, but the damage was done.

Another time, when Ember was fifteen, Kitty had come home to find Emmy laying in Kitty’s bed with Kitty’s current boyfriend, Ember’s shirt pushed up around her neck, her mini titties exposed. Her boyfriend was licking the tiny titties and had his big finger stuck deep in Emmy’s tight little quim. The boyfriend was thrown out, but Emmy seemed more upset about the boyfriend being thrown out than she was about having been molested by him. Emmy never objected to this treatment by Kitty’s various boyfriends, and it seemed that more and more she enjoyed the dirty sexual touching by these old men, as she learned how to reach orgasm from their rough touching and fingering. When Emmy was just shy of sixteen, Kitty had caught the little slut sucking her latest boyfriend’s dick, after the guy had just fucked Kitty in the adjacent bedroom. And within the last few months, the little bitch had hacked her mom’s “little black book” of ‘paying’ boyfriends, better known in the business as “Johns.”

What Ember was now doing was poaching her mom’s customers, calling them, telling them who she was, and offering various sexual services at a discount to what they were paying her mother. Little Emmy was taking a lot of cock at sixteen.

And in addition to dirty, in the sense of slutty, Emmy was also dirty in the traditional sense. She loved going barefoot, and in the dusty, dirty environment of the trailer park, that meant her feet were often blackened with dirt, and the rest of her skinny body coated with dust. She didn’t like taking showers, and often just jumped in the pool after a sweaty day, or afternoon, or night of sex. But sometimes, she didn’t even bother with that. Sometimes, she went from one dirty encounter to the next, her little pussy or ass often filled with cum from one fuck, to be pumped with another load by the next guy. It wasn’t unusual to see Emmy walking in the park, with dirty streaks down her inner thighs and legs, where some cunt cream and cum made a dirty streak along her long and muscular thigh, as it mixed with dust and dirt and slid down her long bare leg.

Unlike many teens, Ember didn’t give a shit about fashion, either, wearing basically her same uniform every day, almost year-round. Her basic uniform was a pair of nearly worn-through and badly torn little light blue jean cut-offs, hanging low on her bony hips, and just barely concealing her lightly hairy blond bush in front, and her tight ass cheeks in back. The shorts were usually dirty as well, sometimes stiff with cum around the crotch, from being yanked back on after a dirty fuck session, when she had to move quick to avoid her angry mom, or some other angry mom, after she was caught fucking their older boyfriend. Her top was usually the same filthy gray sleeveless t-shirt, smeared with dirt, and often damp with sweat, making it stick lewdly to her firm conical tits.

Emmy was such a little cock slut, that she made a practice of approaching men when they were leaving a trailer in the morning, when they had just fucked some trailer park mom, and offering her services to them.

One of her favorite lines was, “Hey mister, you want some really tight pussy? I got it and it’s on sale today!”

Ray had met the little slut once as he left her mother’s trailer- after banging Kitty much of the night. Ember had smiled her dirty smile, her face half-hidden behind a dirty clump of stringy blond hair that hung down across her eyes. Ember was sitting on the picnic table outside the trailer, her knees beside her, and her pussy mound barely concealed by the worn cut-offs.

“Did you enjoy fuckin’ Kitty, mister?” the teenager asked him, brazenly. “Maybe you want to try Kitty’s daughter for a tighter fit?”

“That’s me, old man.” She laughed, lifting her filthy shirt to flash her little tits, glistening with a sheen of sweat. “$100 either hole, or a buck and a half for both.”

“Yeah, I’m in for both, you little slut,” Ray said, giving her a little slap across one of her half-exposed ass cheeks.

Ray grabbed the teenager by the hand and pulled her along back to his trailer. He put $150 on his entry table, and then proceeded to fuck the little slut in the pussy, and in the ass. As usual, she was dirty and smelled like a whore, her jeans cut-offs crusty and stiff from all the cum that had leaked on to them. Her dirty feet got Rays neck dirty when he put her feet over his shoulders to plunge his cock deep inside her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.