Sleeping Sickness - Cover

Sleeping Sickness

by RandomEvent

Copyright© 2000 by RandomEvent

Incest Sex Story: A Mother and her two daughters take advantage of a son/brother with a medical problem then decide to continue after his recovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   .

"Doctor, I passed out and that's all. I don't understand this neuroplexia stuff. And, to be honest I think the cure is worse than the disease. I'll probably never pass out again."

"Mark, believe me, the disease is serious. It's not that you pass out, it's where you may be when you do pass out that's the problem. I know the medicine is strong and has certain bad side effects, but it's only until you test free of these symptoms. Two, maybe three months tops unless you try to skip your nightly doses. Look, you will probably sleep better than you ever have in your life. The built-in sleeping pill is great, and it allows the medicine to do its job."

"Doc, you said that someone had to be near me all the time to drag me out of the house if something went wrong. That's got be a big inconvenience to everyone."

"What I said, Mark, was that someone would have to lead you out of the house. You would be fully functional except that you would not remember any of it. Until the drug wears off in the morning, you are memory impaired otherwise you simply respond to voice commands like a robot. Sorry about my poor choice of words, but your actions while under the drug are not something you would remember."

"Well, you guys are going to get the bad part of this therapy, " I said, looking at my mother and two sisters, "one of you are always going to have to be here at night when I'm asleep. Let's hear the objections."

"I'm sure that I speak for your sisters and myself when I say that we can work it out, Mark. We love you and we want you well." My two sisters were both nodding their heads.

"OK, Doc, give the pills to my Mom."


Of us kids, I was the middle one at sixteen, a sophomore at the town's high school, and a rising star as a jock. I was the quarterback of a team that had won all of its games this year for the first time ever in history. I didn't do it all by myself but you couldn't convince either of my sisters of that. I was the town hero, although a reluctant one. I was 6' 1", 180#, and considered the most eligible student who wasn't going steady at school. My sisters thought I was handsome to a fault and I had just been given permission by my mother to start dating. I also happened to be an 'A' student but I'm sure that had a lot to do with Mother and her reluctance to let me date, and certainly not before I had completed all of my nightly homework. My teachers loved to load me up because I did it well. Pretty boring stuff, really. My name is Mark.

The real reason I didn't care much whether I dated or not was that I couldn't think of any three women I'd rather be around than my own family. Yeah, sick isn't it. Lately though, I have been looking through a lot of door cracks and forgetting to knock when I enter a room. Unfortunately, I never see as much as I want.

My older sister is seventeen and has been dating for a year but doesn't go steady with any single boy from school. She never seemed to stay out too late and she is also a good student. She does have a disturbing habit of hugging me from the back whenever she is pleased with something I have done. I can tell you to a millimeter how far apart her nipples are. I have a very sensitive body and she has very pointed nipples. She is about 5' 7", 120# and built. Pretty as a picture too, with her blond hair and blue eyes. Actually, we all have blond hair and blue eyes, it just runs in the family. So, big deal. Her name is Millie, short for Millicent.

My other sister is one year younger than me and dying to date. She's 5' 4", 100#, very slim and trim. She is pretty too. The number of boys following her home indicates that I'm not the only one who thinks so. She is really excitable and hugs me from the front whenever she sees me after being apart for more than an hour. That wouldn't be so bad except that she also hugs with a full body press. I keep our hugs to a minimum if I can and of short duration. Someday I going to lose control and show her what she does to me. So far, so good, but she gets me dangerously close. Her name is Patsy, short for guess what.

My mother is drop-dead beautiful and she divorced my father when us kids were 1, 2, and 3 years old. None of us understand any of that and she doesn't talk about it, good or bad. None of us remember him at all. She has a very good job as an executive at a local factory. She does not date although we have told her not to hold back because of us. She is 37, 5' 9" and built. She doesn't seem to be a hugger, at least not with me. But she is pleased with me, sports-wise and especially, academically. My problem with her is not her dress when she leaves the house, which is very proper for her station in the town, but at home.

I swear I can count the crotch hairs and see all the details of her body in the flimsy night ware she wears whenever there is only us kids around. When others are present, she either puts on a thick robe or full clothing. But as soon as they are gone, so is the excessive clothing. She is driving me crazy. If I ever become a rapist, it will be her fault, not mine. Her name is Virginia and I love her in an unnatural way. She hasn't got the foggiest idea what she does to me and my sisters don't seem to notice her immodest dress. She is the reason why I own 7 jock straps and wear one of them under all of my jockeys at all times that I'm out of my bedroom. If she wasn't so beautiful, I'd leave home.

Nice family. Right and I wouldn't trade a one of them for anything, as distressing as they are. So back to the present problem. I passed out on the front lawn for no apparent reason. I'm a little worried about taking any kind of medicine that would make me loose control of my actions. In this household I have to keep my wits about me to keep from violating everyone in my family. I don't dare drink until I go away to college. It's my choice because my family is so sexy and desirable that anything could put me over the edge. I'm sick, let's face it, but at least I try to control it.


The first night on the medicine and I'm scared. Mom told me at dinner with the other two kids what the rules would be. First, I would go to bed every night at exactly 8:00 pm, after I had finished dinner, finished my homework, and cleaned up. Mom would personally medicate me. After I go to sleep, any two and only two of them could leave the house if they needed or wanted to. By six the following morning the medicine should have worn off and the day would be normal for all of us.

So here it was, 7:45 pm and I'm taking the pill. Everyone is staring at me as if I'll collapse right unto the table. I get up in disgust at the attention and tell them that I'm going to brush my teeth and get in bed. I tell them that there is no need to look in on me unless the house is on fire. No one even smiles. Hell, they are even more nervous than I am but probably for different reasons.

A few minutes later, with teeth brushed, I slip on my PJs and crawl into bed to wait. I blink and the alarm is going off. The doctor was right about the good nights sleep. I feel rested and refreshed. I look in the mirror to confirm that the few whiskers I'm cultivating have grown since last night. So, I shave them off, proudly.


At the time Mark was going to bed, Virginia and her two daughters were deciding what tests were appropriate to assure that Mark would be able to respond and get out of the house if anything went wrong. First, obviously, was to tell him to get up; put on your clothes, if the emergency allowed the time; say follow me or tell him to run out the back or front door; after the emergency, tell him to take his clothes off and get into bed; then, go to sleep, Mark. After a little haggling over the order and specifics it was agreed to by the three of them. At 8:15 pm, they converged on Mark's bedroom door to test the medicine.

First and foremost, he was sound asleep.

"MARK, GET UP NOW," Virginia said.

Mark popped his eyes open, looked around at them and then got out of bed. He just stood there. All three of the women stared. A huge cock was sticking straight out of his PJs.

"I knew it, I just knew it," said Millie, moving forward to grab hold of it.

"Don't touch your brother, Millie, and what is it that you knew?"

"I had one of his football buddies that's sweet on me check Mark out in gym class. But, all he said was that Mark was impressive. I was afraid to inquire more than that."

"Well, I should think so." said Virginia. "It's really none of your concern whether or not he has a nice body. You've seen him in a bathing suit."

"Yeah, right, Mom."

"PUT ON YOUR CLOTHES MARK."

Mark pulled on his pants and a shirt over his PJs, then pulled on his shoes.

"FOLLOW ME, MARK."

Virginia walked out of the room and Mark followed obediently.

"RUN OUT THE BACK DOOR AND WAIT NEXT TO THE GARAGE."

Mark ran past Virginia and on out the back door. They found him next to the garage.

"GO BACK TO YOUR BEDROOM, MARK AND TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES."

"Well, girls, that seemed to have worked out fairly well. Anything else we should try?"

Since the girls shook there heads, they went back inside to Mark's bedroom. Mark was standing next to his bed completely naked. Again, all three of them stared. After about twenty rapid heart beats,

"PUT ON YOUR PJs, MARK, THEN GET INTO BED AND GO TO SLEEP."

They all watched and after assuring that he actually went back to sleep, left the room. Only Mark got a good night's sleep.

The next morning everything was normal except when I went in for breakfast, the first thing that Mom said was,

"Do you remember anything after you went to sleep?"

I shrugged and told her no. Three minutes later Millie came in for breakfast. After filling her cereal bowl, she said,

"Do you remember anything after you went to sleep?"

I glanced at Mom and said no. Five minutes later, Patsy came down, buttered her toast, and said,

"Do you remember..." and stopped short after seeing every- one staring at her.

Mark glanced at Mom and then Millie, and said,

"Anyone want to fill in for me and just maybe, tell me what's going on?"

"He doesn't remember anything, Patsy." Then Mom glanced back at Mark, "And, we all ran a test on you last night after you went to sleep to see if you would get up and evacuate the house. You did, we're glad to say. So we don't need to talk about it anymore."

"Well, I guess I'm glad. I really don't remember a thing. It was as if I blinked and then the alarm went off. The doctor was right about that sleeping pill that is part of the medicine."


Everything went along normally for about two weeks. I was getting into the routine of school, dinner, homework, medicine and bed. Actually, I was feeling real good as a result of the solid sleep I was getting every night. Basketball practice was just getting started and I was looking forward to the season. I was playing forward which gave me more opportunities for scoring. I was getting into the groove in sports again.

Then, one morning I woke up with something slick on my cheek. At first I was alarmed. It was like a light grease but it had a peculiar smell that I had smelled before but I couldn't quite place it. That is until I spotted Camilla in the hall at school. Last year we had gone to a couple of day time movies and the smell of the juice from her pussy was practically identical to the smell of the stuff on my cheek this morning. I hadn't continued to go out with her because she was too sexy. I was so close to losing it with her that I had to quit seeing her. Her smell had practically driven me crazy. She had definitely been encouraging me to lose control. I was afraid of what I would do if I did lose it. But now, there was no longer any doubt in my mind about the source of the slick stuff.

I was worried about this all morning so I went to see a video and computer geek friend of mine. I didn't tell him much except to say that I would like to be able to video anything that happened in a room when I wasn't there. Something like you would do if you were checking on a babysitter to see if she was mis-treating the kid. He knew what I was talking about and said sure. For $25 he would set it up and I could keep it for one week. He said that the machine would only turn on and record when there was movement in the room. Something about a proximity sensor detecting movement. If the tape machine was set on extended play, I could get twelve hours of movement before the tape filled up and stopped. I told him I would tell him when to come over with the equipment.

Three days later on a saturday morning I got my chance. My Mom and Millie was going to the Mall and Patsy was seeing some of her girl friends. I called Fred, the geek, and he came over. This guy knew his stuff. When he was finished, I couldn't find the camera even though I knew where it was. He plugged it in, showed me how to set it and then we left the room. Then we walked back in and then out again. Then he took me in and showed me how to check the tape for movement and how to route the tape output to my TV for viewing. I noted that the view covered the whole room with a wide-angle lens.


"Jesus, Millie, there is that look on your face again. What the hell are you looking at. OH! Your brother again. You know that I still haven't figured out the relationships in your family. I mean, for Christ's Sake, just get in bed with him. I certainly would if he would date me."

It was just another typical day at the High School. Ruth and Millie were in the quadrangle sitting on a shaded bench after lunch.

"He's an innocent, Ruth. I'm afraid to even look him in the eye, he'll see the lust I have for him. It's disgusting. I can't even hug him in a normal way. I have to sneak up and hug him from the back. But, he's pretty used to that by now."

"Look, you told me about the medicine that he's taking. He's available every damn night for the foreseeable future. Go do it, I certainly would if I had a brother that looked like that and was a super jock."

"It's more than that. I seem to have a wildness in me that I have to guard against. That's why I don't date much. If it ever gets loose, I'll literally go over the edge, I just know it."

"Look. We need to ease you into this and slowly de-sensitize you to his masculine charm. Once you see him for what he really is, and that is just a simple boy, you'll be fine."

"Yeah. And tell me you've seen an eight-inch cock anywhere around here."

"Where, who?"

"My brother, dummy, that's who."

"No shit. The Phys-Ed teacher has been heard several times saying stupid things like 'show me a real cock and I'll give up girls.' If you can verify that kind of a measurement, we can put that bitch to the test."

"If that's all that is required, it should be easy."

"Do it then."


That night I turned on the video system and went to sleep as normal. The next morning I checked to see how much tape had run. It was only three minutes and was apparently me turning over in the middle of the night a few times. Maybe the slick stuff on my cheek was snot or something and I mistook the smell. Anyway, I decided to leave it on all the time since it used up so little tape unless someone came into the room. I didn't even bother to check to see myself turning over. Boring. What the hell, I had already spent my allowance so use the damn thing.

For the next three days I didn't even check it knowing what it would tell me about my rolling over during the night. The next night I noticed that it was ten minutes run on the tape. Then I remembered that Wednesdays was the day Mom changed the sheets on everyone's beds so I forgot that too.

At the end of the $25 week of usage of the video equipment, the total was exactly 43 minutes of tape usage. Well, so much for delusions. I really didn't know what I had been hoping for. I didn't even want to speculate, it made me nervous to even think about it. Nevertheless, I was home by myself and I might as well watch myself turn over. And besides, maybe my mother was wearing sexy clothing while making up my bed. She was always worth a look.

I flicked the appropriate switches to rewind the tape and punched play. As I expected it showed me getting into bed, then 15 seconds of no movement, then a blink starting the next scene. Millie was coming in the door while I was in the bed. I turned up the sound. 'ROLL OVER ON YOUR BACK.' I see myself dutifully rolling over. Millie pulls down the covers and sets on the edge of the bed. She takes a cloth tape measure from her pocket and, with noticeable shaking hands, carefully measures my cock along the top and then checks the diameter of the shaft. Next she takes a pencil and piece of paper and writes something. Then she plays with my cock until it's hard. Only a few seconds on the tape. She re-measures it both ways again and says, 'GO BACK TO SLEEP'. Then she leaves. Blink.

I stopped the tape. I'm stunned to say the least. What in the world was that all about. Obviously, she wasn't just getting her kicks. Curiosity maybe. I turn the tape back on and see basically the same thing but with Patsy just playing with my cock and inspecting all the equipment. Another curious girl? I start thinking about it and see the logic of the whole thing. Risk free playing with no damage or hurt for anyone. I would be very tempted to do the same thing if any of the three women in my life were taking the same drug. The next scene was the big surprise. My Mom came into my room, lay face down in my soiled bed with her head on the pillow and cried. I heard her say, 'Mark, you're killing me.' Finally, after a few minutes she got up and re-made the bed. Blink. Millie is back and she has her best friend, Ruth, with her.

Again, it's the 'ROLL OVER MARK' bit. I turn up the sound in case they say anything.

"Here's the tape, Ruth. Check for yourself."

After a minute, Ruth says, "We're talking big bucks here. Do you know how many girls, from freshman to seniors, sniff the air when this guy walks by. And, we can deliver him for a price, a big price. But we have to make sure that he'll perform in his present condition. I mean, squatting over his mouth and saying 'suck it, Mark' may not provide satisfying results. You know, it may be just, you know, unsatisfying for the girl. The word would get out and kill the bucks."

"For what I'm thinking about charging, he's got to be a first-class, heavy-duty, pussy sucker. And there is always the possibility that they may also try to jump on that magnificent cock during their paid half hour. We need to know exactly what he'll do, if anything at all. Hell, he may just lay there and do nothing. You did say that your mother and sister are going to the mall tomorrow night, right. Good, I'll come in as soon as they're gone."

Millie looked a little troubled on the tape by what Ruth was saying. They left, Blink.

"ROLL OVER, MARK. Look Millie, I'd be a pushover and satisfied with one lick from this guy. The real test is if he can satisfy a connoisseur of pussy licking. I talked the Phys-Ed teacher into coming over for a real road test."

"Jesus, Ruth. She's a lesbian if I ever saw one. Mark's straight."

"Be careful with labels, Millie. I had to open my legs on this one to get her here. She is outright anti-male and if she's happy with the sucking, we have a real winner. Look, let me take care of the marketing on this. You get half the money and your only job will be to volunteer to take care of Mark as often as you can. OK, let's leave it at that. That's the door bell, it must be her." Blink.

I watched in awe as the Phys-Ed teacher quickly stripped. God, what a body. I watched as she positioned this body on the bed; already I had disconnected myself from that person just laying there. He was hard to recognize as myself. I sat and watched the video, I turned down the sound so I wouldn't have to hear. I watched her position herself over my face. She mouthed something I didn't hear. Within two minutes, I watched my hands lift as I grasped her hips. The look on her face changed from indifference to interest to wild enthusiasm in just a few minutes. She was yelling and bouncing in every way she could. Then she seized my cock and did a damn good job of burying it in her face. The pair were rolling around wildly on the bed, sucking each other. The woman pulled off suddenly, reversed herself and buried the cock in herself. The wildness that Mark had always known was within himself became evident on the screen. He was a fucking madman; fucking, kissing, tit-sucking, thrusting, biting, licking machine. It was absolutely disgusting to watch, and it was as Mark always knew he was, deep-down. Scary. Finally, they collapsed and quit moving. Blink.

A very wobbly teacher was trying to put her clothes back on when Millie and Ruth walked back in.

"Well," Ruth said.

"Look, the kid is marginal, but he does provide a good workout if you're not too particular. Tell you what, If you'll book the first two sessions to me on every night that he's available, I can probably get a few of my friends interested in giving him a shot. But, for my pre-paid guarantee, I can only pay $50 a session." They left the room. Blink.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.