Sixpack of Hecate - Cover

Sixpack of Hecate

by Katie McN

Copyright© 2000 by Katie McN

Erotica Sex Story: Two porno authors meet in Texas and take turns blackmailing each other. Some pf their story characters show up to join in on the fun. Non-stop lesbian action.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   Humor   Gang Bang   .

NOTICE - This story is written for adults. Once again, a foreign babe falls into the clutches of Katie McN. So, if a graphic description of hot female sex might offend you in any way, it's time to leave - now. And, if you feel blackmail is not a cool way to gain the sexual favors of a delicate Flower of British Womanhood, you've got a lot to learn and just shouldn't be reading this story. There's a bunch of other lesbian stuff just as good happening here so consider yourself warned.

You should also keep in mind that this is a work of fiction and certainly has nothing to do with my life or the life of anyone I know.

This story is (c) copyrighted by Katie McN, 1999, but feel free to post it unchanged anywhere on the Internet in places where people are interested in this sort of thing.

With a dedication to the *real* Hecate who probably looks better bending over than the foxy girl described in this story. The author includes several paragraphs created exclusively for the story by Hecate who probably learned her lesson from this unhappy experience and won't be so quick to e-mail story snippets to Katie McN in the future.

Thanks to Denny Wheeler, coolest editor around!


Hecate was so excited! She was finally going to meet Katie McN.

H could hardly believe that Katie would be able to arrange for the Space Shuttle to land at Heathrow just to pick her up and take her to Texas. And yet, here she was landing at Midland International Airport at the start of her exciting adventure.

H was the only passenger on the Shuttle this trip. So, she was able to sit up front in the copilot's chair for the entire flight. How wonderful!

When the shuttle finally landed at Midland International, Hecate started to thank Captain Kristy for the exciting flight. But, before she could finish, a car came speeding toward the shuttle from around the back of the terminal. It seemed to be moving at over 200 MPH and was heading directly toward the large space craft now securely moored on the landing strip.

Why, the racing sports car moved like a red flash of light in the dusky shadows of early evening.

"Look, that's an Aston Martin DB4. My, that car must be 30 years old and in such perfect condition." Hecate was surprised to see a marvel of British Engineering here in Texas.

She watched the car brake into a power slide that brought the driver side door almost flush against the passenger stairway.

Hecate ran to the passenger stairs and didn't stop running until she was finally down on the ground next to the sexy vehicle. The young British girl was standing motionless on the runway when the driver side car door slowly opened and a mysterious woman stepped from the car.

Hecate, knew who this must be. Yes, yes, it was Katie McN!

Hecate recognized the incredibly beautiful woman from the picture Katie sent her along with an autographed copy of her recent best selling book, "Claudette of the North".

Hecate expected Katie to be some larger than life icon, but no. Katie seemed so down to earth and very much like all the girls back home in Swathford on Leaky.

Well, perhaps the clothes were a little different.

Hmmm. Katie certainly was not dressed like the girls back home. That's for sure.

A very short, red leather mini-skirt that revealed most of the details of Katie's extremely attractive legs.

Katie's legs looked even more interesting because of the 5 inch heels she was wearing. Why, Hecate never saw a young girl wear such shoes. My goodness.

Katie was wearing a tee shirt that stopped about two inches above her shiny leather belt. The shirt moved provocatively up and down over her very flat tummy as she strolled toward the shuttle. It seemed that every one of Katie's steps revealed just a little more skin. Why, every man in the place was staring at her. She certainly was the most beautiful girl Hecate had ever seen.

Hecate was staring, too.

Katie's gorgeous blonde hair was silky and thick. It draped over her shoulders in rippling waves that cried out to be touched.

At first, it was difficult for Hecate to guess just how tall Katie was. The high heels added quite a bit to her height. She finally guessed Katie was around 5' 7" in her bare feet.

Katie's body was quite nice to look at, too. She was slender and couldn't weigh more than 117 well proportioned pounds at the very most.

The Texas Rose had well rounded breasts and a butt that looked sooo sexy on her rangy frame. Hecate never saw such an incredible body on any woman.

H was so shocked when she noticed Katie was not wearing a bra!

Katie's boobs bounced and jiggled under her loose tee shirt in a very provocative way as she walked toward Hecate with a look of pure lust on her face.

Everyone was watching Katie and no wonder.

But Hecate was watching more intently than the others. With the proof she had about Katie's criminal activities, she was really going to have some fun. Hecate noticed Katie was carrying a six-pack of long neck bottles. No, it couldn't be, she was sure she saw the Cervesa Hecate logo on those bottles of beer. Oh, well she thought, she'd have something cold to drink as she amused herself with Katie later in the evening. She was longing to have this little Miss over her knee for some fun and games. Later, she imagined Katie with her head up her skirt, a nice shiny black leather little number... ---

Lady Hecate is one of the richest women in the world.

And, unlike many other English aristocrats who rely on the title and wealth handed down over generations, she lifted herself from a humble beginning to take her proper place as a veritable scion of British society.

A few years ago, Hecate invented a computer database program which she called Access. She subsequently licensed the program rights to Bill Gates and Microsoft for several hundred million dollars.

Hecate used these funds to acquire over 200 breweries in Mexico and gained a monopoly over the production of beer in that country. She was able to drive the price of beer sky high. Why, the poor Mexican campesinos had to pay as much as 2 or 3 centavos for a single long neck. (Translator's Note for Foreign People: Texas patois for a beer bottle. Second Translator's Note for Texans: Patois means slang partner.)

While everyone knows that the Hecate Brand of beer is the sales leader world wide, few realize that Hecate devised the recipe and brewing techniques, which now dominate the industry, over a long weekend at the Luxford On Paunch resort in Whickinghamshire.

Always looking for new adventures, the darling girl purchased a number of haute couture fashion maisons where she installed some distinguished looking people who pretended to be the owners.

Her fashion empire includes the distinguished establishments of Yves Saint Lauren, Versace, Sergio Rossi and Galliano. She paid these people so well that they never told anyone who the real owner was, and, certainly never considered leaving no matter how difficult matters might get.

Once a year, Hecate acquired a complete wardrobe from her Yves Saint Lauren boutique. Of course, Yves would have preferred to be in some Paris hotel room with a 12 year old boy who would beat his naked body soundly with an oak cane. But, on the special day when Hecate toured the plant, he was more than attentive to her every whim and need.

Yves realized that his only other employment opportunity was limited to men's room attendant at some seedy Bosnian Restaurant in Montmartre, and so he would do anything to please the grand dame. Many of the humiliations she forced on him seemed to be in fun, but he still did not understand why she made him stroll through the halls of YSL in silk boxer shorts, singing Conway Twitty songs. She explained it to him once, but he was never really clear on the details.

Shoes were always a weakness for Hecate. She found that there was nothing like a tastefully appointed 5 inch, stiletto heel to make a girl feel so very feminine. Every January, all normal work stopped at the Sergio Rossi studios in Milan. Yes, it was time to create the delicate footwear and assorted leather goods Hecate would use during the next 12 months.

Sergio did not oversee the production of shoes alone. No, no. The master craftsman produced a wide range of whips, harnesses, straps, bindings, masks, cuffs and other bondage items so favored by the people of the British Isles. The house slogan "Quality is As Quality Does" never meant more.

Hecate would have no one other than Donnatella Versace herself supervise the manufacture of her leather undergarments. It required the year round efforts of more than 200 Italian grandmothers to simply tan the skins used in the creation of Hecate's hidden secrets. The leather came from the hides of lambs no older than 14 months. The tanning process produced a finished product with the look and feel of urban silk.

Donnatella worked for a minimal stipend at this labor of love. Just seeing the lovely Hecate in leather suspenders and seamed, black silk stockings was enough payment for Donsie (as Hecate playfully called her). She felt she had died and gone to heaven on the rare occasions when Hecate let Donnatella use her tongue to savor the sweet juices that flowed like the nectar of the gods from Hecate's love box.

It was rumored that Hecate had some very explicit pictures of the Queen and that she used John Galliano as a go-between whenever she needed that just right piece of jewelry from the royal collection to set off an outfit. Hecate must have something on John G, as well, given the strange attire and affectations he had to endure over the years at her bequest.


And now back to our story...

Katie observed the incredibly exotic foreign woman standing on the runway next to the car. She was far more beautiful than any picture could convey.

Hecate wore a very short, shiny, black leather mini-skirt that revealed seamed black silk stockings and 5 inch high heels.

The fashion diva wore a silk blazer that ended about two inches above her shiny leather belt. A single button kept the coat from completely exposing the two most enticing breasts Katie had ever seen. Why, every man in the place was staring at Hecate. She certainly was the most beautiful girl Katie McN had ever lusted over.

Hecate's gorgeous raven brown hair was silky and thick. It draped over her shoulders in rippling waves that cried out to be touched.

At first, it was difficult for Katie to guess just how tall Hecate was. The high heels added quite a bit to her height. She finally guessed Hecate was around 5' 7" in her bare feet.

Hecate's body was quite nice to look at, too. She was slender and couldn't weigh more than 117 well proportioned pounds at the very most.

The Flower of British Womanhood had well rounded breasts and a butt that looked sooo sexy on her rangy frame. Katie never saw such an incredible body on any woman.

Katie was so excited when she noticed Hecate was not wearing a blouse or bra!

Hecate's boobs bounced and jiggled under her loosely buttoned coat in a very provocative way as she walked toward Katie with a look of pure lust on her face.

While this was the first time the two lovelies met in person, they embraced as if they had known each other forever. The persons standing around the Space Shuttle gawked in stunned disbelief in the presence of these two stellar beauties.

Even with Katie helping her into the car, Hecate had a difficult time getting into the passenger seat of the sleek sports vehicle. Somehow her leather skirt rode up in such a way that Katie had an unobstructed view of the skin between the top of Hecate's leather thong and the delicate leather garter belt holding up her silk stockings. After, a few moments of struggle, the two delightfuls were finally able to get into the Aston Martin and streak off toward the I 20 Expressway, known locally as the Gateway to Big Spring.

It was fortunate that Katie had driven this highway so many times because she could hardly take her eyes of the vision of loveliness sitting next to her in the car. Hecate made no attempt to adjust her leather skirt which by then had ridden up well over the top of her nylons revealing the metal snaps and leather garters that held her stockings firmly in place. Katie noticed a tiny patch of material from Hecate's thong peeking out at her from the lush confines of the vee at the top of the most gorgeous legs Katie had ever seen.

Hecate was quite interested in the exciting scenery along the I 20 expressway. As the young British girl turned to look this way or that, Katie was able to see one or both of her succulent globes as they playfully revealed themselves and then hid again inside the expensive silk jacket.

It was fortunate for Katie that they soon arrived at the stately McN Mansion in Big Spring or she would have been forced to relieve her tensions right there on the highway.

The stately McN Mansion was located on 53 thousand acres just North of Big Spring, TX. The main house looked very much like the White House, except much larger. It had 197 rooms, including the Davey Crockett Theater where every year the top ten grossing country acts were allowed to play the room to the delight of the 15 or 20 invited guests. Katie was thought to have spent over $12 million on this event last year.

You could feel the tension in the air as the two women faced each other in the H. L. Hunt Library room. Katie had just finished showing Hecate her autographed collection of Peter Parker stories. During a lull in the conversation, Katie offered Hecate another mason jar full of Amontillado. Both girls were a little flushed after drinking a couple of six packs of Hecate and a half gallon of tequila. The distinctive taste of this fine wine would set things off just fine.

Hecate was really beginning to enjoy Katie's company. She almost hated what she was going to do next, but she just couldn't help herself and decided it was time to move forward with her plan.

"Katie I have the original copies of several manuscripts here." She threw some dog eared papers on Katie's desk with obvious disdain. Katie didn't know what to make of this turn of events.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.