Donald's Path - Cover

Donald's Path

Copyright© 2000 by RandomEvent

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young rich boy in Victorian England travels a path that takes him from sexual innocence to excess within a six month period. A light-hearted romp that affects everyone the boy meets and exposes their own sexuality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Two days later, a nine page report arrived for Diane. One short paragraph from the head Princess and a very detailed report from each of the five watchers. Diane read the report through three times and then took it to Abby's room. She had Abby read through the whole thing sentence by sentence, aloud. At the end of every line, Abby stopped, closed her eyes and seemed to relive what they had seen. Both Abby and Diane were wet and sweaty when she was done.

"Well, Abby, is that just about the way you remember it? Or are these five witnesses mistaken? I especially want to know about those things you yelled and screamed about. Perhaps, you were saying something they couldn't understand. If so, what was it?"

"W-w-when he shoved his big t-t-tongue in me, Mama, I was scared. I hadn't ever really touched it before then. He kept playing here and then there, and it was driving me crazy. I yelled to keep him from tickling me to death. Honest, Mama. Once I yelled at him, he didn't tickle me near as much."

"And then later, he had this big t-t-thing in his hand and he was rubbing it down there, s-s-slowly up and down, up and down, up and down..."

"Open your eyes, Abby, and talk to me in meaningful sentences."

"Sorry, Mama, but I knew he was going to d-d-do it anyway and all that talk of fooling the watchers wasn't going to work and he just kept t-t-teasing me and I thought he would just make me sore if he kept it up, so I yelled at him."

"Good thinking, Abby"

"Then after that and before I could get my breath, He had me turned over and he was p-p-probing with his tongue b-b-back there. He had his hands around my wrists and was pulling down on my body as he used me as leverage to force his t-t-tongue further up inside of me. I was going to say, DON'T force me, but my tongue got tied up and it came out, don't FORCE ME. You can see how that could happen, can't you, Mama? He must have misunderstood too, because he slid up on top of me and buried his t-t-thing in me. The pain lasted for awhile and then it started to feel a little better. Then I got sick and these waves of euphoria, I mean nausea, started and they wouldn't stop. He wouldn't stop either Mama, but I told him about it just before I passed out."

"Thank You, Dear, why don't you try to get some more rest."


Two days later, Abby was bouncing around the room greeting her returning sisters who had not enjoyed themselves visiting their relatives. Diane watched as Abby vaguely side-stepped questions about her initiation into the society. She only said that they would be informed about it when they became 14 and eligible to join.

Diane was still a little worried about Abby's reaction to what had happened to her. She was going to bear watching for a while. That evening she went up to the second floor to check up on all the girls, but was surprised to note that she could not see any lights under any of the doors. She shrugged and decided to use the bathroom before going back down. Light was streaming into the bathroom from outside. She stood on the tub to see outside and received a shock. Donald was walking around in his room naked and it was a quite impressive display. Tomorrow she would warn the girls so they wouldn't look. Suddenly, Donald's lights went out. When she left a few minutes later she was surprised to see lights from under the doors in all her children's rooms. The one thing she would not do is sneak up on her children. She would have to approach the solution to this mystery from the other direction.


The very next morning I received a post. The parchment envelope claimed it was from Somerly and Son, Ltd., Attorneys and Accountants. Sounded pretty grand to me even though I knew them to be very likable people. So, the son had joined his father in the family practice. It was nice to hear from them but my sister and mother handled all of the business part of the family household. If I would just open it then I could stop speculating. So, I tore it open.

Dear Donald: My son and I would like to meet with you on a matter unrelated to your estate's financial matters. We will be in your area the day after tomorrow on Saturday. We will drop by your abode at about 10:00am and hope you will be able to meet with us on a personal matter. Until then, respectfully, Mr. Somerly

Now that was mysterious. I didn't have anything planned anyway except the usual book studies.

On Saturday, they arrived punctually at 10:00am and I met them outside of my apartment house. I suggested that we walk into the village and have an early lunch on me. They agreed and we casually walked toward the village.

After a nervous few minutes, Mr. Somerly finally got around to the reason for the visit.

"Uh, Donald, a few months ago, as you probably remember, we visited at your manor. And since you left to come here for school, my son and I have found ourselves in the neighborhood several other times and have visited with your mother and sister. It seems that my son and I have become very fond of your sister and your mother. Now, first let me assure you that we are financially capable of..."

I couldn't help but interrupt.

"Are you two gentlemen interested in a permanent relationship with my mother and sister?"

Both of them let out their breaths at the same time.

"Yes, we are. And we want your approval and your advice."

"I like both of you. Let me say that I love both my sister and my mother above all others. Anything they wish is OK with me. They are both extremely sensible women. You have wasted a trip if my approval is all you have sought."

"Donald, my father and I have both mentioned the subject of matrimony to them. However, in discussing this with each other, we have both found that there is a reluctance on their part that we don't understand. Both of them have expressed great fondness for us. We think there is something we don't know about. We were hoping you could give us some insight into their feeling about marriage. Frankly, we need your assistance in convincing them. We are both madly in love with them."

"Let's have lunch while I think about it. We'll speak of it on the way back."

After a pleasant meal we were again walking back towards the campus. I needed to start somewhere so I decide to preface my remarks.

"I have had very limited experience in matter that are sexual but the comments I am going to relate to you may seem presumptuous coming from the mouth of a 15-year-old boy. So, feel free to take them with a grain of salt, as the expression goes, or ignore them completely. But remember that you asked me for my help or opinions on their reluctance. First, my mother and my sister are friends as well as relatives. They have been sharing confidences for many years. I doubt that anything either of them knows or thinks is not known by the other. "

"Second, on many occasions, unknown to my mother and sister, I have overheard their conversations on many matters and subjects. And last, I have had many conversations with my father where he explained to me his views and I suppose practices relating to sexual matters and techniques. He always complained about the Queen Victoria's morals and there effects on the general population."

"Rather than beat around the bush on this I'll use crude words to describe quickly what he was much more tactful in describing over a good many years and conversations with me. Roughly, he said you need a good sized cock, both in length and girth to make a woman happy. He said women, despite what they may say, like fucking, ass fucking, and cock-sucking. And he said that to warm up a woman to any kind of sexual activity, you have to be good at eating pussy."

"Having said that and I am assuming that he practiced what he said, my mother always told Mildred that she was happy with my father in bed. And, believe me, my mother's specific opinions about good sex have been transmitted to my sister."

"I do not think they would want to be married to anyone who thought Queen Victoria's moral values were correct or proper."

We were almost back at my apartment and I hadn't dared to look at either of them while I was talking.

"I hope I have not offended either on you by anything I have said."

"Oh no", they both said in unison.

After a few more words they mentioned a client they had to meet and we parted.

Holy Shit! I am in deep trouble now. I have to get back to my desk and put together a coherent letter telling my mother and sister what I had done to them.

Dear Beloved Mother and Sister: I have just met with Mr. Somerly and his son, Adam. They sought me out because they love you and want to marry you and they claim that you both seemed reluctant. Stupid me. If either of you were seriously thinking of marrying one or both of them I may have done you irreparable damage.

I love you both and I would approve of anyone you wanted to marry, no exceptions. In assuming that neither of you would want to marry Victoria's brother so I told a few lies to them. I said that Dad routinely did to Mother the same things that I have done to both of you and that I had overheard conversations where you told Mildred that you was happy with him in bed. I also implied that you were both of the same opinion as regards sexual matters.

The most likely outcome of this is that you will probably never see either of them again socially. I was that blunt and specific. On the other hand, if they show up you can be sure they will know what you expect of them.

Again, sorry if I've done more damage than good.

My love to you both, Donald

I dispatched the letter in the very next post and tried not to hold my breath until I heard from them again.


That evening found Diane fully dressed and watching Donald's window from the first floor. When his light went on, she left her home and walked to the next building, up the back stairs and to where Donald's room had to be. She could see the light under the door but waited. As soon as it went out, she knocked on the door.

"Yes, who is it?"

"It's Diane, Donald, please open the door."

"Wouldn't tomorrow be a better time."

"No! Open the door or I'll have you expelled from school."

I opened the door in my robe. Diane pushed her way into the dark room.

"Relax, Donald, this won't take long."

Diane walked straight to the window and looked long and hard at each of the windows facing Donald's from her house.

"You rotten son of a bitch. I knew that my husband didn't re-decorate the children's rooms. You did. He couldn't organize his own sock drawer. Did you get the mirrors and all the furnishings in just the right places to suit you? Don't bother to answer, I can see that you did." Diane turned back to the window.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.