Donald's Path - Cover

Donald's Path

Copyright© 2000 by RandomEvent

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young rich boy in Victorian England travels a path that takes him from sexual innocence to excess within a six month period. A light-hearted romp that affects everyone the boy meets and exposes their own sexuality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I looked around at the venerable establishment called Deswait academy and tried to soak up some of the tradition and history of the place. I had arrived just this morning and moved into my new abode, the apartment house next door to the Dean's quarters. Mr. Somerly, our family's barrister, had arranged for my lease of the apartment. The first thing I had done when alone in the apartment was to take a good look out the window. Approximately 60 feet away was an impressive old brick building. Five large windows and two small ones faced my apartment. I was told that I shared the top floor with a student teacher but I had the only window facing the Dean's quarters. The owner and his wife took half of the bottom leaving two other apartments for other roomers or teachers. That a starting student was allowed to stay in an apartment was very rare according to the owner. Apparently, most, including upper-classmen, lived barrack style in a dorm.

I was told that since the owners apartment was directly under mine, I wasn't to even think about having a party without inviting them. He was smiling when he said that. The message was clear, don't abuse the privilege of having your own apartment. I didn't plan to do that. The furnishings while old were adequate for a students lodgings.

It was just about time for the Dean's reception. Apparently it was held at the beginning of the new term each year so he could meet the new plebes at Deswait Academy. We were told at check-in that it wasn't formal, but don't dare show up dirty or unkempt. I put on one of my better outfits, complete with tights and cod patch which I had finally learned to tie correctly. Now, even if Venus appeared before me, my cock and balls would not get away embarrassingly. Not that I would be comfortable if that were the case.

I was fifth in line to meet the Dean and his family. I listened careful to each question addressed to the new students by the Dean and their answers. The Dean would never remember the responses I was sure. There were now at least twenty lined up behind me. Most were dressed similarly to me, so at least I wouldn't stand out.

I was wrong. When I introduced myself, the first thing the Dean said was that he remembered and was a friend of my father. I knew he had gone here, but that was a long time ago. Then he ask where I was housed. When I said next door in an apartment, his eyebrows went up. All he said was 'handy'. Then I was passed off for introduction to his lovely wife and children.

I glanced at his wife and children, quickly counting five kids. The Dean's wife was Diane and couldn't have been over 35. She was lovely and very trim with brown hair and eyes. Perfectly oval face with a slim aristocratic and high bridged nose characteristic of some of the country's better upper-class families. I recognized the type. What in the world was she doing being married to an academic instead of one of the titled members of society.

"You looked puzzled, young man."

"Sorry, but I would have sworn you were one of the Burbons at first glance," I said.

"And are you familiar with the Burbons?"

"My father had business dealings with them on occasion when I was a child and he was alive."

"Interesting, but why don't you meet my children."

I glanced down the line of girls then back to Diane and said,

"More Burbons?" Diane only shrugged and looked away.

Evasive, I thought. I went on to meet Abby, who was 14, beth, who was 12, Cathy,10, Dawne,8, and last and least was Ester at 6. They were quite a bunch and every one of them was as lovely and looked the same as their mother. It was as if the Dean had no input to this output at all.

A clerk at the end of the line was handing each of us a map of the campus and a schedule of our classes which would begin in two weeks. By that time we were supposed to be able to find all our classrooms, the library, play fields, cafeteria, student lounge, etc. It might have seemed like a waste but I would at least have a chance to read some of each of my assigned books.

While I was sampling some of the finger food from the buffet table, the Dean appeared next to me and asked me to follow him. He took me into another room that held a stairway to the second floor.

"My family are going on a vacation for the next month to Brighton. I promised my wife that I would have the children's bedrooms repainted and re-decorated while they are gone. The furniture is ordered, the painting and repair contractor is scheduled for day after tomorrow, and I won't be here to oversee the work. I received a letter last night that demands my attention and I must be away for the whole time. You, on the other hand, will be here right next door. You could let them in and let them out and take care of all the little decisions required. What's more, I can excuse you from the first two weeks of school so you'll have four weeks and can oversee the whole thing."

I just stared at him in confusion. Finally, I said, "Why me, Sir."

"Because I knew your father and I feel that I can trust you. And, as I commented earlier, you are next door and handy."

Seeing no easy way out, I said, "OK."

"Good, young man. A few minutes ago I gathered this information for you. It's a list of which room goes with which daughter, with which paint scheme, with which new furniture. This room on this end is one through five on the other end. That corresponds to the numbers I have on the sheets I just gave you. Here are the keys to the house. They will be here day after tomorrow at 7:00am and they will leave at 3:00pm daily except Sundays. My family and I will leave tomorrow at 10:00am and be gone for 30 days, in different directions of course. See you in a month and thanks."

Flash, he was gone. I even had to find my way back down stairs. I had gotten myself into a hell of a mess the first day.


At 10:00am the next morning I watched the whole family troupe out of the house from my window. At 11:00am I let myself into the house with the Deans note and the extensive set of notes I had generated from it. Just reconciling rooms, daughters, paint and furniture was a mess. It wasn't set up by room but appeared random in his note. The note did make reference to a file that he wrote was sitting on his desk. I had one day and one night before the workers descended on the place and I was getting a hunch that the Dean had become so confused with it all that he took a vacation leaving it to me. He was hopeful I could figure it all out even though he hadn't.

I did find a two inch file laying on the Deans desk relating to every ones wants, needs, and demands. I took it with me as I went upstairs to the rooms. I thought I knew which room matched which girl but I had to verify it. What better way than with panty sizes. Besides, I needed a little comic relief.

From the mess it was apparent that there was last minute frenzy. I went to room one, looked through the drawers until I found a clean pair of panties. I labeled it number one. I repeated this operation for all the rooms. Then I went to each of the bathrooms and found the used panties and matched them up with the clean ones and the rooms. I now knew which sized girl had which room and which girls used which bathroom. Then I matched names with sizes, rooms and bathrooms. At about10:00pm that evening I had assembled the information needed to direct the workers. I was even surprised that I had gotten it all organized.


I made it by 7:00am. The foreman was waiting at the downstairs door when I got there. A good sign.

After I explained everything to the foreman and gave him a tour of the upstairs, I told him I would drop in occasionally to check on things. If he had any problems or questions I told him where I could probably be found, in my room. I left and hoped everything would go well without me.


I got into a routine of letting the workers in and then returning to my room to study for my assigned classes. The books were interesting and it was easy to stay involved. Occasionally I would glance out the window from my desk and I could see worker activity in all the rooms. Then I remembered Adam Somerly's comment about visual amusement. I carefully looked at each window across from mine. I knew what I was thinking would eventually get me into trouble, but I couldn't help myself.

That afternoon at 3:00pm I let the workers leave and checked and logged their progress. Then I drew a quick sketch of each room, its rough measurements, and the area of each room where they could see into my window thus giving me a location for their dressing mirrors. Now the real hard work began. I had to layout each room in such a way that I could see pertinent parts of it either directly or via their dressing mirrors depending on the rooms location relative to my window. Fitting in the new furniture in a logical manner around my scheme really took some work but at least I had drawings of the new furniture so I knew what I had to work with.

Three weeks later the repairs, changes, and painting was done. I had finally figured out the last rooms layout to my satisfaction. None of the rooms looked too bizarre. Any strangeness would probably be overlooked because it was all new to them. When the furniture began arriving, I personally made sure every piece was placed precisely according to my plan. I installed the dressing mirrors myself.


"Donald, my boy, show me that it's all done, please."

"Yes Sir, it is with the exception of the laundry and bedmaking. I thought you had a maid to take care of all of that stuff."

"Oh, we do, and she'll be here this afternoon. Let her take care of that. She's had a month off to rest up."

"I'm glad to hear that, Sir. Let me give you a tour so you can see how it all turned out. I hope you approve."

During the tour of the girl's rooms, I noted he looked at them in detail. After we were finished I found out why.

"Donald, here is a 100 pounds for your great effort in getting this all done on time. There is one other thing though. I would like my wife and children to think I made this great sacrifice personally for them. Besides which, I don't want them to know that I was out of town for the past month."

He looked up at me from under his bushy eyebrows as he said this. I just shrugged. If he takes the credit, I thought, he can take the blame if the girls don't like his layout. And, what was he doing for the last month?

"Fine with me, Sir."

I left rejoicing. I was finished and could now get into the school routine. One big detail however remained to be done. I had to move the furniture in my room so that if I wanted to be seen by each girl I would have a plausible reason for being there, dressed or otherwise. That took some more visual sitings and heavy moving of stuff. At last it was done and the curtain half closed. I had only one place left in the room where I couldn't be seen by someone even if they were looking. I came to treasure that place, it was where I had my bed. From there I couldn't see any of them either.


The day the family came home I didn't do anything. I didn't even look out the window. I had spent the day going to the different classes on my schedule. I found that I was ahead in all of them thanks to my reading during the remodeling of the Dean's house. Last night I had gotten a well deserved night of sleep. Tonight I was feeling good and slightly horny. As soon as it was dark, I started watching out the window towards the dark upper floor of the Dean's house. Half an hour after dark the first light went on. One glance told me that it was the room of the six-year-old, Ester. She was probably the fastest way to get the word out that a man was walking around naked across the way. I figured she would tell her sisters immediately once she saw me.

A few minutes after the light came on, she appeared at her mirror playing with her hair. She was completely dressed in a knee-length frock complete with dark stockings. I watched for a few minutes and then went over and turned on the light as if I had just gotten to my room. I went to the wardrobe closet where I knew that she could see me. I kept my back to her as I slowly undressed. Last week I had picked up five little one inch circular mirrors in little stands. I had placed one at each of the locations where they would be able to see me. I planned to use them to determine when they were looking at me. After all, no use putting on a show if no one is looking. As I undressed I occasionally looked at the peek mirror to see if she noticed. Apparently, she was very interested in her own hairdo.

I suddenly saw her jerk as I got down to just my shorts. She spun around for a direct view out the window. Then she disappeared and the light went out in her room. As I slowly slid my shorts down I watched the peek mirror. Sure enough, the pale glow of a face appeared at the window. I picked up the tops of my PJs and turned sideways showing her the profile of my half hard huge cock as I slipped it over my head. The top didn't hide my cock as I turned back to pick up my PJ bottoms. I glanced again at the peek mirror. She had her mouth open and was fumbling to get the window up for a better view. I slowly turned sideways and slipped on the bottoms having trouble getting the elastic over the increasing size of my cock. Finally, I couldn't delay the show any longer without giving away the game. So I turned off the light.

I couldn't resist, so I crawled over to the window and looked towards the six-year-old's room. The light came back on. Slowly she re-appeared reflected in the mirror. She was taking off her clothes. When she got down to her panties, she hesitated and I noticed that she was hyper-ventilating as she glanced between her own image and my dark window. She slowly slid her little hand down into the front of her panties. She was definitely wiggling her hand between her legs. I watched her fascinating performance as she watched my window. After about 3 minutes, she pulled her wet little hand out and licked her fingers, all the while looking at my window through her mirror. She was smiling and licking her lips. After about 15 seconds, she left and the light went out. Tomorrow I would try another window.

Over the next four nights I was able to attract the attention of the other four sisters. Each time a new sister was attracted, I still had to make the rounds of the other stations so that all that had seen me could get a look every night if they wanted. And apparently they wanted. Thanks to the peek mirrors I could spot them easily. I hoped that each of them would think they were the only one who could see the show. After all the whole point was for me to get a show every night. If only one showed anything on any given night, well I was still ahead. So each night I moved naked from one location to the other in the same order. Then when my light was turned off I could return to the same stations with my new binoculars and see if anything happened.

Ester never missed a night showing herself to me that first week. And the third night after displaying for Cathy, the ten-year-old, she did a quick run past her window naked. Dawne, Beth, and the new one for tonight, Abby, had yet to produce any results. But, I planned to stay up each night after my displays and not give up on them until all of their room lights went out.


"Are you Donald?," the office boy asked.

"Yes, I am." I had just left my last class on Monday when I had been approached.

"I have a note here for you from the Dean."

Dear Donald Please come over for dinner this evening at 6:00pm. Everyone seems so pleased with their remodeled rooms that I am the hero of the day. So please do not let the family in on our secret. Dress casual, it's just our regular faire. Dean

I knocked and was met at the large hall door by little Ester. She blushed and curtsied, then in confusion stuck out her very small hand to be shaken. To cover for her inconsistency in greeting, I smiled then started to kiss the back of her hand; European style. As I kissed her hand I looked at her in surprise. Her hand smelled like young and wet, fresh pussy. My God, she had to have played with herself on the way to the door. On impulse, without connecting my brain, I squatted in front of her, and looked her right in the eye. Then I took her tiny, smelly hand and put it in my mouth. Her eyes got huge as I laved each finger of her hand with my tongue. I released her hand from my mouth and taking my handkerchief I wiped off her hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.