Donald's Path - Cover

Donald's Path

Copyright© 2000 by RandomEvent

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young rich boy in Victorian England travels a path that takes him from sexual innocence to excess within a six month period. A light-hearted romp that affects everyone the boy meets and exposes their own sexuality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Mildred, you have to tell Joseph or Lady Christopher will find out about the medicine. If you don't, we're all in trouble."

"Yes, mother. I guess it's my job since I originally suggested its use."

Mildred sought out Joseph and explained as clearly as possible what was planned for him the next day.

"That's about it," said Mildred, "and you'll be totally aware of what's happening at all times but physically unable to resist or even move. The Lady will think that you do not know mentally what is happening."

"You mean to tell me," Joseph exclaimed, "that if I don't lay there and let that woman do anything she wants, then I'll lose all chance at receiving any monies from her estate."

"Effectively, that is just about what it means," said Mildred.

"What if I just tell Lady Christopher about the hoax you're playing on her?"

"What hoax? She wants to verify that Donald is capable of furthering her family line traditions. I'm assuming that she will be satisfied with his capability. She also wants to test yours. You, of course, can refuse to be a part of this and just forfeit. We'll just tell Lady C that the pill didn't work on you."

"The hell you will. If a fourteen-year-old boy is willing to do it then I can do it better."

Joseph left the parlor after talking to Mildred. He was truly worried about not receiving monies from Lady Christopher's estate. He had always assumed that he would and had spent accordingly. That and the gambling had taken it toll on his too-small trust fund. And then yesterday, that little bitch maid had complained to Lady C about his putting his hands on her ass and propositioning her. He had denied it of course, but still. He needed to make a good impression on the old woman. No, he needed to make a better impression on her than a fourteen-year-old kid. That was an insult. He was nineteen and had almost twice the bulk of the kid. This shouldn't even be a contest.

Joseph sought out his sister and only real friend, Christina, who was twelve. She was a pretty little bitch with long brown hair and soft, doe-like, brown eyes. That's why he had forced her into an incestuous relationship over two years ago. Sometimes he even wished that they were not related so he could marry her. At least he could talk to her and she never complained no matter how badly he treated her. He found her sitting in the rose garden.

"Christina, listen to this. The reason we've been invited here with that other kid and his family is to split Lady C's money. Anyway, you know how much I need the money. Apparently, she's going to give me something to knock me out so she can check my body. Something about my ability to reproduce the family line. Then she'll do the same with that other kid, Donald. Hell, he's only fourteen."

"What do you think, Christina?"

"You're a lot taller than he is but he might be a little cuter."

"Bullshit on the cute, were talking about manliness here," Joseph said cupping his balls and cock through his pants.

"Sorry," she said.

"Anyway, the better man gets the most money. Once I'm knocked out I won't have any control of the situation. That's why I need you to check on Donald ahead of time. I just need a little reassurance. It really is like a contest between me and Donald for the Lady's affection."

"Then why are you concerned?," Christina asked. "I know just how suave and considerate you can be."

"Thanks, Christina, But I need you to find out if Donald is sexually aware and if possible how big his cock is. I need all the edge I can get. I doubt the kid knows anything about sex. And, I need to know by tomorrow night."

"Sure, I can check for you, Joey."

"Don't call me Joey, you little ass hole. I'm a full grown man."

That afternoon, Margaret, Mildred and Donald met for a family conference in Margaret's guest bedroom. After a general discussion of what they might expect while they visited, Mildred apprised Donald of her and Margaret's previous decision to inform Joseph about the medicine and why it was to be used.

"The only thing I didn't tell him was that you had already been tested," said Mildred, "and I think the Lady was pleased with your performance. However, as I mentioned a few days ago, you will be tested again. The Lady mentioned that Joseph should be medicated tomorrow night. And quit smiling Donald, this is a serious amount of money we are talking about. If he convinces her he will be better at advancing the family line than you, he gets the monies. But, I would like to see that arrogant face of his the morning after the test."

"Look Mildred, all I can do is my best. I'll be nice to Lady Christopher but there isn't a heck of a lot more I can do than that. She doesn't disgust me sexually and as far as my performance goes that's a big plus. Worrying just won't help."

"You are probably right, but we do need to save your stamina for the night when the Lady wants to give you a re-try. So slip in with Mother tonight and I expect you in my bed tomorrow. Then I'm afraid you'll just have to rough it until the Lady tests you again."

"Suits me," I said.

Dinners at Lady C's were structured affairs that you dressed for. Breakfasts and lunches were not. For these, you wore whatever clothes fitted what you were going to do during the day and just showed up for meals in it. The next morning I wore short pants because I was just going to be walking around the grounds. I thought I might as well get to know the place since I was going to own it one day. So after a hearty breakfast I toured the rose garden and then headed for the maze. The maze was a nice place to wander around. It was private simply because with so many turns you couldn't see very far ahead. And, you could easily hear them if someone were close by. I worked my way towards the center where there used to be a nice lounge chair for meditation. I thought I'd give it a try. The turns were getting closer and closer so I knew I was getting close. I suddenly heard a meek childish cry and stopped.

"Is someone hurt?"

"Over here. I've hurt my ankle."

It sounded like it was around the corner so I hurried around the next bend. A young girl was sitting on the grass holding her ankle. I hurried over and ask her if there was any way that I could help. Her face was flushed. I recognized her as Joseph's little sister. I should not say little since she was only two years younger than me. But she was petite and quite pretty, especially her eyes. That much I had remembered when we were introduced earlier in the week.

"If you could help me back to that chair, I would appreciate it."

I helped her to her feet then picked her up in my arms and carried her around the next corner to the lounge chair. She was very light. I laid her back in the chair, then, squatting at the end, I inspected and massaged her ankle. After a few minutes she said it was feeling much better and thanked me. She then crossed her legs by pulling her ankle up onto her other knee. Oh my! Suddenly I was looking straight up her dress at her naked crotch. And she was as completely hairless as Caroline. Her pussy had opened up like a beautiful flower, in layers and I could actually see both her clitoris and the small opening of her vagina. Before I could shift my position at the end of the lounge my cock responded, forcing its way out the side of my underwear and out the pant leg of my shorts. Completely hard and ready in a second. I looked up at her shamefaced.

"Oh, did I cause that to happen? It's OK, it sometimes happens to my big brother and he always tells me to rub it until it goes away. Here, you helped me and its the least I can do for you."

Suddenly, I found myself straddling the end of the lounge chair and sitting facing her with her legs over each of mine. Both of us were spread wide and I could see everything now including her small pink anus. I'm aware that my cock is fully extended out of my pants leg and she is moving her hand up and down on it and staring at it, fascinated, like she's never seen one before. I've seen enough of her pussy, as pretty as it is, but now all I can think of is that I need to taste it very badly.

I've never been a fan of jacking off so I slide back off the end of the lounge pulling her legs with me. When she is on the edge of the lounge, I bury my face and hungry mouth in her crotch. She is scrambling desperately to move back up the lounge, to get away, but I hold her small ass to stop her retreat. I slide my tongue over her clitoris a few times then pierce her vagina with it repeatedly. She starts to moan and falls back on the lounge, no longer resisting. The moaning turns to pants and then to heavy breathing as I alternate between her clitoris, her vagina, and her anus. She tastes sparkling clean and fresh. She starts to shriek at the end of each breath and I wonder if they can hear her at the Hall. The temptation to tear off my shorts and bury my cock in her pussy is tremendous. I'm stopped by the thought that she is probably a virgin. So I use my mouth to push her relentlessly toward a thunderous and very loud climax. Then absolute silence. I look up at her as I wipe my face with a handkerchief and realize that she has fainted.

With a hurt ankle she probably won't be able to walk, so I pick her up and thank heaven that she is so light. In a few minutes I have her back at the Hall. I take her into the sitting room and lay her on a settee. A minute or so later I'm back with a wet cloth to remove the sweat from her forehead and neck. Since no one is present, I lift her dress quickly and clean up her wetness. I had been smelling her all the way back to the Hall. Pleasant to me and sweet but obviously associated with sex.

In a couple minutes she moaned and opened her eyes. She looks around.

"Thank you for carrying me back." I smile at her and leave.

Later that day Joseph knocked on Christina's door and entered.

"Were you able to find out anything about Donald?"

"Yes, I did. You have nothing to worry about. You are as different as night and day."

"Thanks, Christina." Just as Joseph was leaving, he stopped and said, "His cock size?"

"Hardly worth mentioning," she says, waving her hand dismissively.

Joseph left and Christina smiled.

That night Joseph looked down at the pill and glass of water that Mildred had brought to his room. He was a little reluctant to take it but when he looked at Mildred, all she did was shrug.

Bitch wants me to forfeit, he thought. He picked it up and quickly swallowed it chased with the water.

"Let the contest begin," Joseph said with a quivering smile.

"Lay down on the bed when you feel tired. The Lady will be in, in about an hour."

Mildred returned to the sitting room to have a glass of sherry while her and Margaret awaited the arrival of Lady Christopher. She arrived a few minutes later and appeared very excited.

"At least it isn't the first time I've done this, is it? I was really anxious that first time. But it turned out very well then. Of course, I didn't really do very much."

Mildred found herself looking off into space and thought Lady C thinks her maid did all the cleanup so she can fool everyone.

"Is your maid going to handle the cleanup chores again?"

"Of course she is."

"Good, then Mother and I can get a good nights sleep and you can tell us all about it in the morning," said Mildred smiling.

Margaret, Mildred, and Donald enjoyed breakfast together the next morning.

"Don't look so worried, Mildred, you did everything you could do and what is, is."

"How can you be so casual about it? Are we expecting to meet with Lady C this morning?," Mildred said turning to her Mother.

Margaret barely smiled.

"I hope so and I hope she tells us something definitive about last night like 'Donald wins.' But you know she'll use that last pill before she gives a final word, regardless of last nights results."

"Let's you and I go into the sitting room. She won't say a word if Donald is there," Mildred sighed.

"Very well. I'm off to make the rounds of my future home. See you both for lunch."

I decided to leisurely walk down to the river and meander among the giant oaks. The night before last I had spent in my mother's room. How I loved that woman. Last night with her, I had started to think of her more as a woman than as a mother. She had certainly been demanding of my body. Now she insisted that I perform certain acts with her and I hadn't minded at all. If she wasn't thoroughly licked apparently she wasn't happy. Afterward, we had discussed it openly. Dad had never done it, and the first time I did it to her she said she thought she would go crazy with desire. Now, though, it was an expected thing that she said she would never tire of.

Last night was with Mildred. We were both frustrated with my desire to refrain from taking her virginity. She said she would gladly give it up. But I still resisted. Someday she would find a good man and he would expect her to be a virgin on their wedding night. I didn't have any problem with it. We had almost regular sex but I still insisted on wrapping my fist around the base to regulate the depth of penetration so her hymen stayed intact. For her and me both it was frustration. Mostly we concentrated on oral-genital sex and then anal sex. We both enjoyed it very much.

When I finally returned to the Hall, I found Mother and Mildred in the sitting room alone. They were having sherry but I decided on a double scotch and water. Both of them raised their eyebrows at me when I ordered. I ignored their silent protest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.