Donald's Path - Cover

Donald's Path

Copyright© 2000 by RandomEvent

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young rich boy in Victorian England travels a path that takes him from sexual innocence to excess within a six month period. A light-hearted romp that affects everyone the boy meets and exposes their own sexuality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Madam, Lady Christopher's carriage is coming up the drive."

"Thank you, Oliver. Please escort her to the parlor."

Margaret hadn't seen Lady Christopher since her son's accidental death six months ago and that had been at his funeral. She was Margaret's aunt and Mildred's and Donald's great aunt. Lady C's son's death without any off-spring had changed the entail to her own son, Donald, for which she was grateful. She had not communicated with Lady C about it since it was automatic and to mention it would have sounded like gloating. That was something civilized people didn't do. Since Donald was only 14 and could not inherit until he was 21, that couldn't be the reason why she was now here. She had received a note saying Lady C was coming but had not mentioned it to either of her children.

Margaret was in the parlor waiting when Lady C was shown in. She inquired politely about her health and then nodded to Oliver to bring in the Tea Service. Once the niceties were over, Lady C got right to what was on her mind.

"Margaret, I find that at 50 years of age, the need to make certain decisions is forcing me to travel around the family circuit. You, of course, know that the entail of my son's estates goes to Donald but that is not why I'm here. All of the female members of the family will receive 1000 pounds per annum from my personal estate but the rest I have decided will go to one of the three males remaining in the family. Donald, of course, is one of those."

"I'm evaluating the three to determine in my own mind which I think will be most likely to generate the necessary off-spring to keep the family name alive. It may sound rather callous to put it that way but as the matriarch of this family that is the only way I can look at it. I have just eliminated Edward as a possible recipient of the rest of my personal estate. Quite frankly, Edward looked like a fairy, talked like a fairy and had the smallest balls I've ever seen on a boy of 13."

Margaret found her face was getting flushed for more that than one reason. Only the families oldest and richest matriarch could get away with talking that crudely and honestly. Her remarks further implied that she had actually checked on the testicles of another member of the family. But worst of all, she was flushed with the specific knowledge that Donald wasn't a fairy simply because he had been routinely debauching her and her daughter continuously during the preceding three months. She hoped for Donald's sake that being a young rapist and a total pervert wouldn't knock him out of the running for the additional funds. That series of thoughts almost brought an open smile to her lips.

Mildred and Margaret had already resolved to blackmail the boy into continuing his disgusting and thoroughly satisfying activities but had not quite gotten to the point of bringing it up to him. Both of the women were missing it too much to put it off too much longer. Now, she tried to focus on what Lady C was saying.

"I'm sorry, Margaret. The older I get the less patience I have for politeness. I met with Joseph and his family three days ago. He's not as directly related to the main branch of the family as Donald is and he is considerably older. But, at least he looks burly enough to carry on the family name. But he has a reputation as a wrestler of house maids, if you know what I mean. He'll hopefully grow out of it before he gets into too much trouble. I don't want the family scandalized more than is absolutely necessary. So, your boy is still in the running even though he already will inherit the bulk of the estates and money. I would appreciate it if you would bring in your boy and let me take a quick look at him."

Margaret almost said, 'Should I strip him naked first?'

"My Lady, would you mind if my daughter sits in on the rest of this conversation? Good! She's the brains of the family as far as finances are concerned and quite clever to boot."

Margaret stepped to the door and was not surprised to find her daughter, Mildred, already approaching.

"Why there you are, my dear. Come in and greet your great aunt."

Margaret always had her daughter eavesdrop for her own convenience. After the two exchanged pleasantries, Mildred was sent to get Donald with the admonition to not dally.

Mildred ran up the stairs to the third floor excitedly. She couldn't take time for aloofness now.

I was fit to be tied, literally. The new clothes styles required tights for the legs which was considered dashing but only if I could figure out how to tie on the required cod patch. The cod patch was supposed to cover both the cock and balls of the male leaving a non-descript mound. The instructions for that little thing had been neglected when I had hurriedly purchased the new clothes. Without it the outline of my cock was totally exposed and you could even see the bumps made by my balls. I was startled by the hard raps on the door and it opened immediately without my permission. When I saw who it was, I stepped quickly behind the dressing partition.

"You must hurry now, no delay. Your great aunt is here and she is trying to find someone to give her money to when she dies. I'll explain on the way down."

I quickly pulled the crumbled and poorly fitted cod patch out of my tights and followed Mildred. When I tried to speak Mildred hushed me.

"Listen carefully to the news..."

I walked into the parlor with appropriate dignity followed by Margaret. I bowed to the Lady then shook hands politely and took a seat.

While the conversation was going on between the women, Lady C was covertly eyeing the boys crotch and wondering if he was well endowed enough for family responsibilities.

I watched my mother sitting across from me. I was visualizing my mother sitting there having tea without clothing. I felt my cock stir and rise. Suddenly, I looked around and noted that Lady C, Mildred and even Mom was looking at my crotch. Remembering where I was, I thought, Holy shit, I don't have the damn cod patch on. When I glanced back at Lady C, she looked into my eyes with a lustful look on her face.

Lady Christophers face flushed slightly and she let out a sigh. She hadn't gotten that kind of a response from a man in years, much less from a big strapping boy like this. He looks completely normal to me, she thought. But, it wouldn't hurt to make sure. With one last glance at the boys splendidly outlined cock, she royally dismissed him from the room and returned her conversation to the women. Mildred, as surprised as she was by Donald's inadvertent display, had seen the look on the Lady's face and decided to make Donald a real contender for the money.

With a knowing nod from her Mother, Mildred related to the Lady the strange illness she had contracted and the medicine she had been forced to take. She related the whole leaving out Donald's participation. She also conveniently left out the part about the medicated person knowing exactly what was going on at all times, even though they couldn't resist. She intentionally gave the impression that both mental and physical paralysis occurs without quite saying it. Then she casually mentioned she had a few pills left over. Lady Chistopher stared at Mildred for a full two minutes. The import of the story was not lost on her. Lady C then restated her need to assure herself that the recipient of her money, at her death, could function adequately and carry on the family name and traditions.

Margaret and Mildred were both left staggered and breathless by the implications of what they were actually suggesting. Even Lady C looked excited by what had being laid out.

"I think my maid and I will spend a few more days with you. I would appreciate it if you would see to the details. Just let me know when the boy will be available."

After Lady C and her maid had gone to their guest room, Margaret and Mildred just stared at each other. Margaret placed her hands over her face and slowly shook her head.

"Don't you dare tell Donald. If you do he'll refuse. Just make sure you are with him in the morning while he recovers to smooth things over and explain this to him. Poor Donald. All of our fragile deceptions will have to be shattered. We can only hope that she will just look and perhaps handle him a bit. But from the look on her face when she saw him, I'm afraid he's in for a long night. Even though I feel we are doing the correct thing for him, right now I feel a little like a pimp. And Mildred, while you're at it, you may want to threaten Donald into continuing his nighttime activities as we talked about before. The timing is right, don't you think? We're both been getting a little irritable lately."


"Madam, There is a strange carriage coming up the drive."

"Thank you, Oliver. Please escort whoever it is to the parlor."

Margaret and Mildred looked at each other in complete bafflement. They were not expecting anyone.

I had thought at the time that it was the shortest interview on record. I had returned to my room to continue working on the string arrangements for my cod patch. Without it life could become extremely embarrassing. Oliver rapped on my door and told me that a strange carriage was arriving. Shit, it may be Mr. Somerly and I forgot to tell Mother when I returned last from London. Has it really been over two months?

I arrived in the parlor in time to inform Mother and Margaret that I had invited Mr. Somerly and his family to visit anytime. Sheepishly, I apologized for the oversight in telling them. Mother tapped my hand and said it was all right, they had enough rooms if they had come for a visit. Margaret remembered that she had always liked Mr. Somerly, then also remembered to tell Donald and Mildred that Mr. Somerly's wife had died about a year ago.

Margaret, Mildred and Donald were waiting at the top of the steps when Mr. Somerly and a much younger gentleman stepped out of the coach leaving the door open. Mr. Somerly greeted Margaret, introduced himself to Mildred, who had never met him and then cordially shook my hand. He then introduced his son Adam to all of us explaining that he had recently returned from completing his schooling.

"We were in the neighborhood, and since its the end of the quarter again, I thought it may be a good time to take Donald up on his kind invitation to visit. But I see that someone else is calling and this may not be a good time to go over the books."

Margaret smiled and said, "Anytime you are in the neighborhood is appropriate for any of our friends to visit. We can easily accommodate the two of you as guests."

Mr. Somerly coughed slightly and said that Carolyn was in the carriage and would she also be invited. Margaret said of course so I bounded down the steps to escort her up from the coach. The coach door was open but the interior was quite dim. She was sitting with her back against the far side of the coach and her frock covered legs were up on the seat and crossed at the ankles in a relaxed pose.

"Hi, Carolyn, I'm glad you're here."

She just stared at me and murmured, "You ought to be. You've ruined me, Donald. I've come to let you finish the job."

I was totally confused by her remarks. Then she uncrossed her legs exposing her bare crotch to me before standing up and exiting the coach. Gayly, she bounced up the steps to introduce herself to Margaret and Mildred. I was completely baffled by her behavior and unable to say or do anything.

All of the visitors were given separate rooms and after freshening up met again in the parlor. After a reasonable time Mr. Somerly insisted that he be allowed to work on the quarterly records. He was given full access to the library while Adam was entertained by Mildred. They went out for a walk in the garden to deepen their new acquaintance. For myself, I stayed away knowing I would be required to entertain Carolyn if I showed up. I didn't understand her behavior but was sure that I did not want a fuller explanation. Consequently, Carolyn just snuggled down in a remote parlor chair facing the unused fireplace and sipped her tea. She went completely unnoticed and forgotten. Presently, Margaret and Lady C found time to converse about near future events of interest to both. All of it was overheard by a wide-eyed and unnoticed Carolyn.

After dinner, Mother insisted that I take a good hot bath. Maybe she had thought I didn't smell too good during tea this afternoon. I really didn't mind since I took frequent long baths anyway. Mom came into my bathing room with two glasses of hot toddy; one of my favorites. While we sipped them Mom talked about how important it was for Lady C to think I was a very nice boy. I began to think Mom was going to bring up some topic of importance or to admonish me for not entertaining Carolyn this afternoon. But nothing of importance seemed to come up. Shortly after my drink was gone, she left leaving me wondering what it had all been about.

After my relaxing bath, I felt drowsy and went straight to bed. I certainly didn't want to participate in the drawn out discussions I suspected were going on in the parlor. I drifted off but was awakened when my room door opened and two pairs of feet approached my bed. I couldn't move, not even an eyelid. When I tried again and I still couldn't, I panicked and nothing happened. Yet, I could feel my body, my heartbeat and hear every thing that was going on. Holy shit! It dawned on me. I've been drugged and it has to be that wonder drug that my sister had been taking. But I shouldn't be mentally aware of what was going on. The ramifications of this discovery almost made my heart stop. Mother, Mildred and Carolyn all knew every single thing that I had done to them.

I lay there stunned by my present awareness of vulnerability. All of my childish behavior was exposed to me as it had been to others for the past three months.

By rights, there should have been constables banging on my door the day after I had sexually molested Carolyn. Perhaps Carolyn had realized that a significant fraction of her father's income was attributable to our family. I had shamed her and disgraced myself even if I had gotten away with it.

Then there was my wonderful mother and sister. What I had done to them was unconscionable. And, I had patted myself on the back with my grand gesture of not quite taking all of Mildred's virginity. Should she ever want to marry, she would be in the uncomfortable position of presenting herself as pure while knowing she was soiled by my incestuous behavior.

Even while I was berating myself, I knew I had gotten away with my childish and criminal behavior. Selfishly, I was relieved. But I had to grow up and act responsibly from this point onward. I had to think of the consequences of everything I did, just like an adult should.

Lady C and her maid had been standing next to my bed as these thoughts were going through my mind.

"Handsome devil isn't he? And he'll just lay like that for at least 8 hours according to Margaret. She said we could easily and safely move him to any position we want. That's what you are here for Denise. Get up on the bed and roll him over onto his back. And, let me see, a pillow under his derriére would be nice. Now pull the covers completely off."

I could feel my Jammies being pulled off of me and felt the cool air of the room.

"My, my, my. This boy has it all. Denise, look at the size of that cock. Go on now, Denise, let go of it and leave. Just be awake and ready to help me with my toilet when I'm finished looking him over."

I just lay there, horrified. This must be what Mother, Mildred and Carolyn had all felt like when I was taking advantage of them. Not really much fun so far and with an older woman like Lady C it most likely wasn't going to get any better. I felt Lady C pick up my cock and then heft my balls in her open palm. Despite her age, I felt myself responding.

Mildred was standing across the hall in a storage room looking through a crack in the door. She was here to make sure Donald didn't make a fuss when he finally got his muscle control back. But it was more than that. She needed to talk to him after Lady C was finished. The money was worth it for Donald although he may not realize it at this moment. She knew she must keep him from doing anything stupid. She saw the maid come out of the room and leave.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.