Donald's Path - Cover

Donald's Path

Copyright© 2000 by RandomEvent

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young rich boy in Victorian England travels a path that takes him from sexual innocence to excess within a six month period. A light-hearted romp that affects everyone the boy meets and exposes their own sexuality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I adjusted my waist coat and took one last look in the mirror. Not bad, I thought, smiling, for a young lad. Now I needed to go down stairs and see what the doctor's tests revealed about my sister. Lately, although she seemed to look the same to me, she said she always felt tired. Mother, of course, was very worried about her. I really wasn't too worried as I didn't really like her much. My Mother, sister, and I lived together in a rather nice manor that would be left to me upon my 21st year. In the mean time, I had to get along with both of them. Life was tough.

Doctor Morgan always held his coat lapels rigidly in his hands whenever he was pontificating. And that's what he was doing now as he addressed Margaret and Mildred in the downstairs parlor.

"I will have to admit that it is a very rare form of a disease that is quite common in the orient. Fortunately, the cure is straight forward. The prognosis is for a 100% recovery after about six months of strick bed rest. However, there has been a new drug developed that should speed up the recovery considerably. The worst side effect is that of immobility for eight hours after the drug is taken. And, it must be taken religiously every night until the tests indicate that all signs of the disease are gone." "The medicine is very powerful. She will sleep normally and be fully aware but for all practical purposes it would appear that..." the doctor mused for a moment, And this was just about the time that I arrived at the parlor door to eavesdrop. This singular, chance, point in time would literally change my life and the life of my family forever.

"... she is completely paralyzed both mentally and physically

by the medication. But, it is for her own good and will allow the body to heal itself much more quickly."

"If you feel it's for the best, I will make sure that it's done properly", sighed my mother.

They continued talking for a few more minutes but I had heard enough to change my perspective on the whole day. There is a God after all. My mother had always thought my sister was the most wonderful person in the world. You know, first born, same sex, all that crap. My sister was practically full grown and inseparable from Mother. There were always whispered conferences that stopped the instant I entered the room. They were always standing together whenever tea was served and I was expected to attend every single day. They both had been very close-knit since father had died.

As for dear old Dad, I hadn't missed him very much. Actually, I didn't even know the man. He cared only for his business and investments and had spent very little time with any of us. But, we had been well provided-for upon his death.

As far as I was concerned neither my sister or my mother understood men or especially young boys like myself and they tended to look down their noses at anything that I wanted to do. I can see my sister now, straight-backed, tall, with chin elevated and looking at me with downcast eyes.

'Mentally and physically paralyzed nightly by drugs.' The thought of being able to go into her room and beat her nightly with a paddle and her not even knowing about it was making me positively dizzy with anticipation. The bitch deserved it. No wonder she had so few suitors coming to the house. If I thought it would do any good I'd chip in my allowance to her dowry just to get rid of her.

However, any intentions of getting even for my continuing mental abuse were going to have to wait. Just last week I had received a long-awaited letter confirming my enrollment in the Deswait Preparatory Academy. Included in the acceptance was a book list, the contents of which I was expected to acquire before I arrived at the facility. I could hardly wait to get away from this place. It was time for me to grow up and be a man like my Father. At any rate, I had immediately sent a letter to my worthy bookseller in London to acquire the necessary books for my upcoming studies. Yesterday I had received the confirmation that all were ready for pickup. I could, of course, have had them delivered, but I was too impatient for that. It was still Spring time and school wouldn't start until the end of Summer, but mentally, I felt ready to be on my way to school and adulthood.

At tea that afternoon I informed Mother, who was accompanied as usual by my sister, that I was going to London and why. Her only comment was that I may as well bring back the quarterly documents prepared by Mr. Somerly since I would be staying overnight in our London apartment and he would, as usual, be there at this time of the year. I had even forgotten that it was the end of the quarter. While I was having this conversation, and eyeing my sister in her new wheelchair, I was fingering the new drug bottle for my sister's paralysis-induced new life. One of the capsules dropped out of the container into my lap. Curiosity got me, so I simply pocketed the pill for later scrutiny.

Mr. Somerly was our barrister who took care of all our rental property receipts and made whatever payments were required for our existence. He came to London quarterly to take care of all the details so we wouldn't have to be bothered. Since we already had an apartment in London that was mostly unused since my Father died, he used it for a few days each quarter to prepare necessary documents and summaries. It was a two bedroom place in the heart of London so neither of us would be inconvenienced by the presence of the other.

So, off I went in our carriage to London. At the apartment, I dismissed the driver telling him to pick me up the following day. I went upstairs with all the dignity that came with eventual ownership. Using my key, formerly my Father's, I opened the door and was surprised to see a little girl staring at me from the hallway. She was magnificent. Her blond hair was like a halo around her head illuminating her flawless oval face. She had dancing blue eyes, dimples and the prettiest cupid-shaped mouth I had ever seen. But shit, she couldn't have been over ten, if that.

"You must be Donald. I'm Carolyn and my father, of course, is Mr. Somerly, your family's barrister. Father is in the living room."

As I walked into the living room to greet Mr.Somerly, I recalled a conversation I had with my Father several years ago. His opinion at the time was that Carolyn and I would perhaps make a good match for marriage, at the right time. I was now fourteen and she was, in fact, now ten. Mr. Somerly stood up from his chair where he was filling out papers and we shook hands formally. I mentioned my business in London and he congratulated me on my acceptance at Deswait academy.

"My son graduated from there two years ago. I used to visit him there whenever I was in that neighborhood. The surrounding area and the very small town may make it a rather bleak place for a young boy like yourself. My son used to laugh and say that the only visual relief he ever got was from the Dean's house next door. It seems that the old boy just kept having children all the time so the old house seemed to be teeming with them. Fortunately, my son had a top story apartment next door. He claimed that for a lot of reasons it was the best place in town to stay. It's a small apartment house and I know the owner. If you like I can send off a quick note and see if you can get the same apartment that my son had."

"Yes, thank you. That would be very kind of you. I have never been in that area of the country before."

Mr. Somerly scribbled out a quick note to the owner of the apartment house eliciting from me all the particulars about arrival dates and so on. He said he would post it in the morning when he left.When he mentioned that he would gladly give up the master suite for me I waved him off saying that for my short stay the unused butler's quarters would be more than adequate.

Mr. Somerly also mentioned that the documents for the quarter would be ready that evening and that he and his daughter would be leaving in the morning. After a few more pleasantries and a more formal introduction to his daughter, I excused myself and went to my booksellers to pickup my study materials.

When I arrived back at the apartment that evening after having dinner, Carolyn and her father were preparing to retire. I suggested that we could all use a nice glass of warm cocoa to assure a good nights sleep. They both took me up on it. Carolyn was casually wearing an almost transparent, long nightgown that set my mind reeling. While they were making final preparations for bed I heated the milk and chocolate. It suddenly occurred to me that they may need a sleeping pill to assure a good nights sleep. I just happened to have one on me, thanks to my sister's illness. I started to add the capsule to the milk for all of us, but at the last second decided to pour my milk first and then add the medicine to the remainder. Something was going on in the back of my head but it wasn't even clear to me yet. When Carolyn came into the kitchen and lit up the room with her playful smile, everything crystallized in my mind. I was slightly ashamed of my intentions, but I resolved not to let it deter me from my selfish desires.

An hour later I was standing over the form of Mr. Somerly observing his complete collapse and relaxation. He would not awaken until morning. Next, I slipped into Carolyn's room and found her in the same basic condition; totally limp. Perfect.

I slowly bathed, brushed, and shaved off what little facial fuzz I had, and tried to plan what I was going to do. I was really stalling something that I knew was wrong, yet I knew I would do something. I was totally hopeless when it came to anything sexual but I wanted to learn. Of course, to avoid any possible embarrassment for me, it was much better if no one but me knew what I was doing.

Mildred's medicine seemed perfect for what I had in mind. I didn't plan to hurt the young girl in any way. But I did want desperately to know about sex and female anatomy. Rather than go to all the trouble and expense in hiring a prostitute or trying to seduce someone with more experience than me, what I now planned seemed completely harmless.

I slowly removed the covers from Carolyn, and then held my breath while I opened her thin nightgown. I was surprised at her development for a ten-year-old. Small but pretty budding breasts about the size of plums and her hips were just starting to flare. And better yet, for my educational purposes, not a hair except on her head broke the beautiful expanse of warm, pink skin. I could feel my mouth watering. I had been thinking of just giving her a close looking-over but my plans were changing rapidly by the minute as I tried to control my breathing in the presence of such innocence and beauty. Her sudden onset of sleep, paralysis really, seemed to have caught her with her several small fingers between her long, slim and perfectly formed legs. And I could smell a slight odor of something. I pulled her dainty hand from between her legs and smelled it. That settled it. Her hand was the perfect place to start.

I licked the tiny fingers of her hand slowly, savoring the flavor of her sex and that innocent taste of youth. I licked up one arm to her shoulder and then started on the other arm not missing a patch of skin anywhere. I leisurely licked her face, neck, eyelids and mouth. It was so erotic my cock was trying to escape from my Jammies. I had never imagined that licking a little girl's body could give me such pleasure. I knew she wasn't with me in my adventure, but her body was certainly responding without her. I could smell more of the exciting musk coming from between her legs. I was saving that for last. I carefully worked over her small breasts feeling the nipples pucker under my rough tongue. I by-passed the area between her legs and worked down to her toes. I even enjoyed laving each toe on her dainty feet. I was storing away each taste and the texture of the different parts of her body for later.

I gently rolled her over onto her stomach and worked up the backs of her legs to her butt and then down from her neck finally arriving at her butt crack. In for a penny, as that stupid saying goes. I knew I would regret it later if I missed any part of her. I slid my tongue slowly down into the crack until I reached her clean and delightfully puckered butt-hole. The lack of any smell or adverse taste caused me to dive-in with a vengeance. I placed my fingers next to her butt-hole and stretched her cheeks gently apart causing the hole to open wider. I thrust my tongue in as deeply as I could, feeling the hot tightness. I thrust my tongue in and out until I was exhausted. By the time I had finished it was thoroughly wet and much more relaxed.

The smell of her pussy permeating the air was driving me nearly crazy. It was maddening. I finally rolled her over having saved the prize for last. I spread her open and pushed her limp legs into the air over my shoulders exposing all of her to my greedy eyes. My first real look at the heart of the opposite sex. I had no idea that it would be this beautiful. The outer lips seemed to be designed to disguise the inner workings. The delicate inner lips were the last barrier protecting the essence of the woman and framed it perfectly. Her clitoral hood had opened exposing the tip of that fragile part. At the lower end was the perfectly rounded entry, no bigger than the tip of my finger. I had no idea that a girl this young could be get this wet.

I started at her cute belly button and traced each and every separate part of her crotch with my tongue and lips, savoring the delicate and intoxicating tastes. I even tickled her pee hole and got a squirt for a surprise. I thought about it quickly and knew I couldn't let her wet the bed so I gently coaxed an additional two squirts from her. I swallowed reluctantly but didn't find it too unpleasant.

I ran the tip of my tongue gently up her thighs and then followed the slightly visible panties lines where they separated the thighs from her sex. I traced and nibbled on the outer lips working my way around the outside of her delicate pussy. Then I worked on the inner sweetness missing nothing. She was leaking badly and her extended clitoris was bright pink. I laved it repeatedly, stopping occasionally to control the continuous flood of liquid. I rolled my tongue into a tube and plunged into her center earning several unconscious shudders from her body.

Apparently, her body was still able to respond strongly despite the drug. My own cock was leaking badly making a mess of my Jammies. I finally slid up her body and placed the head of my cock at the opening. Only with the greatest restraint of will was I able to avoid the unforgivable. Nevertheless, I lay there deliciously close to consumating my first mating. I lay on her savoring the feel of her near perfect little body. I ran my tongue around the inside of her mouth and over her tiny teeth wondering if she would have liked the delicate taste of herself, had she been awake.

With great reluctance I tore myself away from her delicious body and brought warm water and a wash cloth to remove all evidence of my riskless behavior. The only thing that made me feel better was that she would never know what I had done to her. At least she wasn't damaged. Even in the act of washing Carolyn's body from head to foot, I had to occasionally stop to lick up her delicious liquids. Wouldn't she ever stop leaking?

Finally, I was satisfied that all evidence was gone. Then I took one last look at her beautiful face. I noted that her cupid shaped lips were opened in a perfect 'O'. With a shiver I again extracted my hardening cock from my Jammies and gently washed the sensitive head with the cleanup water. I just couldn't help myself. I hadn't come before since I was totally concentrating on her body. Now I wanted to feel her warm mouth on me. I slowly slipped my large cock head to her lips. They stretched widely and for a minute I thought I was too big. Then, the head popped into her mouth and grated on her teeth. That set me off completely. I squirted and squirted.

For a minute I thought she would drown with that load in her mouth but fortunately I saw her throat convulse and knew that her unconscious mind had forced her to swallow in self-defense. I withdrew my much shrunken cock head from her mouth and finally went to bed tired but happy with my first real anonymous sexual adventure.

The next morning, Mr.Somerly and I were enjoying a roll and tea for breakfast. He had commented that he must have been extremely tired the night before based on the sound nights sleep he had gotten. I was still tired but I planned to snooze in the coach on the way home. Carolyn finally showed up for breakfast but seemed reluctant to look at me or add to the conversation. I presently excused myself to return home. I did mention to Mr. Somerly that he, his son, and his pretty young daughter always had an open invitation to stay at our family manor whenever they were in the area. The invitation I casually mentioned caused Carolyn's head to snap up. I dismissed her strange behavior and left for home.

I arrived back home feeling well rested. I had first-hand experience with Mildred's medicine so I knew she was at least going to sleep well. My mother though seemed more concerned than I thought necessary. That evening my mother came to my room and asked me to follow her to my sisters room on the floor below. Typical. I was forced to live on the third floor of the old manor while my sister got a bigger and better room on the second just two doors down from my Mother's room. As we entered I noticed that my sister was laying on her side in the big double bed (I, of course, had a single narrow bed in my room). "I want you to understand the situation clearly, son," my Mother said softly. "If anything should happen during the evening hours when Mildred is medicated, it will be up to us to get her safely out of the house. She'll be completely helpless. You needn't worry about her during the daytime, the servants will be watching. At times like this I just wish they were live-in servants. But, we'll make do won't we, son?" In a pig's ass, I thought. If there's a fire this aloof sister of mine will be the last thing I stop for.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.