West Is Wild Again - Cover

West Is Wild Again

Copyright© 2000 by Phoenician Warrior

Chapter 2: Desert Blooms

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Desert Blooms - First time lesbian love in the old west.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Historical  

Authors Note: Although it had been some years since Sam Houston and his men have wrested control of Texas away from Generalismo Santa Ana and Mexico, it was only in 1873 that El Paso (the western most point in Texas) came under American jurisdiction and only by 1880 will the Texas Rangers establish a permanent presence in the area and the Southern Pacific Railroad will arrive a year later.


December 12, 1876

Samantha Johnson was woken up by the rays of the morning sun striking her eyes. Glancing to the sleeping form of Della Cord lying next to her brought back the pleasant memories of last night. Smiling wistfully Sam slowly stroked Della's long blonde hair. The action elicited a faint moan from her and after a few seconds Della opened her eyes to see the beaming face of her friend looking at her.

"Good morning sleepy head" Sam spoke while continuing to stroke her companion's hair.

"Morning to you too" mumbled Della in reply and as a gesture of affection she reached out with the palm of her hand to caress the soft cheeks of Sam.

"Any regrets about last night" Sam asked tentatively

"None whatsoever" Della replied back "How 'bout you?"

"Hell No " sighed Sam in contentment and relief.

After a pause Sam sat up on the bed and said "Della, would you like to take a hot bath on such a cold winter morning?"

"I sure would" replied Della, after pushing back the covers and swinging her feet on the floor she added "I better go and inform the chamber maid about the hot water" as an after thought she asked "Sam, you want me to tell the maid to draw a bath for you too?"

"Um that's not exactly what I had in mind" replied a disappointed Sam.

Noting her friends crestfallen looks it was time for Della to grin mischievously, she walked over to the other side of bed and leant forward to plant a soft kiss on her friends full lips while adding "Missy I know exactly what you had in mind, its just that I am disappointed that this is the best excuse you could think of to see me naked"

Sam returned the kiss and replied "Unless you got a better plan lets work on this one, besides my plan has added benefits"

"What might they be?" quizzed Della while breaking off the kiss.

"Why that's obvious, you get to see me naked too" retorted the brunette.

"I should have guessed" Della laughed out "Well I better move my butt and find that maid".

Della disengaged herself from Sam's embrace, and fished out a robe from her tote bag. Putting it on she strode out of the room to arrange a bath for them.

Upon returning to the room Della found Sam standing by the window looking down at the morning bustle on Mesa Grande Ave. Della walked up to Sam and put her arms around her waist from behind and rested her chin on her shoulders. Feeling Della's full breasts push into her back caused Sam to arch out her own torso making her proud breasts jut forward.

"A penny for your thoughts" Della asked while gently nibbling on Sam's earlobe.

Before Sam could reply a knocking sound on the door made the women break off their embrace. The two maids entered carrying buckets of hot water into the bathroom. As soon as the maids had left, Sam and Della again pulled closer and embraced each other.

With her nimble fingers Della unbuttoned Sam's undershirt making her round globes to become visible. Sam's breasts while not overly large were full and firm, peaked with dark colored nipples and dime sized aureoles. Della removed the undershirt by sliding the sleeves off Sam's forearms. Della cupped her friends breasts, caressing and molding the pliant flesh making Sam moan with pleasure.

"My turn now" Sam said as she reached for the hem of Della's chemise. Della helped her by lifting up her arms making it easier for Sam to pull up the garment over her head. As Della brought her arms back down her chest wobbled slightly making her breasts sway. Sam found this very erotic and hefted her friends tits in the palm of her hands, gauging their weight and firmness.

Continuing on with the undressing, Sam undid the string on Della's drawers causing them to slide off her wide hips and fall down to her ankles. Bending down on her knees Sam grabbed the undergarment, Della rested her hands on Sam's shoulders and lifted her legs in turn thus allowing Sam to remove the drawers. Sam looked up to see Della's s pussy in full view with the nub of her clitoris poking out.

While Sam was still gazing at her friends pubic region, Della pulled her up by the shoulders and tugged down Sam's half pants. Della gasped at the sight of her friends thick brown cunt bush so different from her own sparse blonde one.

The women put up each others hair and then hand in hand the two girls reached the hot bath, even before they got into the water both their horny pussy's were seeping hot cunt juices. Della was the first into the tub. As she lifted her legs to get in Sam remarked "God you are soaking wet" pointing at Della's cunt lips. As Della settled down in the tub Sam then got in. As Della gazed at the feminine form of her friend squatting down into the bath she in turn poked her finger at Sam's brown cunt bush and replied "Sam, You're one to talk while you are leaking more water than the Rio Grande"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.