Three Companions - Cover

Three Companions

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Three wealthy travellers meet in an expensive hotel and they each tell the tale of their first sexual adventure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

While Paul described his adventure with his Aunt Paula, the interest in his tale had built up to such a degree that the three of them had neglected their drinks on the table in front of them. As if an invisible signal had been given, they all reached for their respective drink almost simultaneously.

Samuel was the first to break the silence that followed.

"I must say that you are lucky to have such an aunt, I bet that you had a great time with her after that first fuck?"

"Yes indeed, but I must now remind you that I have already fulfilled my part of the bargain, having described to you my very first complete sex experience. I don't intend to say anything more about it unless of course Peter here tell his tale and you Samuel finish the rest of your story."

Both Samuel and Paul looked at Peter expectantly, and after a few seconds hesitation, Peter finally said.

"You are right and indeed I will keep my end of the deal. But first of all you must both promise me that after I am finish each of you will continue with the rest of your respective story."

They both nodded in agreement and he began with his own tale.


Peter

As you know by now, I was born in Ireland. We lived in a small village on the coast until I was ten and then we moved to Dublin.

During the war that each of you mentioned earlier, I was in my teens. Since Ireland was neutral, although its heart was with the Allied, the war didn't have as great an influence in our daily life as it did in other countries such as France and England.

Being the eldest of four children, and also since we were poor, I began to work early in life so as to help my father feed us.

My dad was working as an accountant for a brewery and he taught me everything he knew about the commercial aspect of bookkeeping. At sixteen I began working with him as an assistant accountant for the same brewery.

Until I was nineteen, I had never been out with a girl, and my first date with the opposite sex was with a girl by the name of Mary Baker. I met her one day when I went to one of her father's clothing stores to apply for a job.

She was eighteen at the time and she worked as a saleslady in one of her father's stores.

While waiting my turn for an interview, we talked for an hour and after the interview was over I invited her to a movie. Three days later I got a letter from her father telling me that I had the job. The pay was much better than what I was earning at the brewery and also the possibilities of moving ahead were greater.

Her father, Charles Baker, had three other stores in Dublin and all the administration was done from the store on Carter Street where I was going to work as one of four clerks for the "Baker's Women and Men Clothing Stores".

It was quite evident that Mary had had a lot to do with my getting the job since I knew that there were as least a dozen other applicants for the same job and probably more. Therefore I was grateful for her help. After our first date, we began to go out together about once a week during the first year, then it was two or three times a week once we were going steady.

Mary was rather tall with a splendid figure. At the time I had never seen a naked woman -except on a picture of course - but I could tell that underneath the sweaters she often wore she had a well developed bosom.

She also had a beautiful face with large green eyes and shoulder length auburn hair that she often tied with a ribbon at the back. The color of the ribbon always matched with the color of the sweater she was wearing.

Her father was very wealthy and it was not the lack of suitors that had made her choose me over every one else. We never kissed once during the first year, and when we did kiss for the very first time, I was twenty while she was nineteen and at the time we had been going steady for almost a year.

Six months later we got engaged, and even then we had never gone farther than kissing.

I was then promoted to head accountant assistant, and I began working directly under the order of the head accountant clerk who was Mr. William Kingston.

All of the accounting for the four stores was done from the one store on Carter Street where I was working. It was a two story building with all of the first floor and part of the second being occupied by the store itself while part of the second floor was divided into six rectangular offices with a hall in between. Mr. Kingston's office was larger than the other five since he was the head accountant, and I being his assistant had a smaller office next to his.

So as to understand the rest of my story it is important that I talk about Mr. Kingston since what I am about to say concerns him to a great extent. He was a man in his mid thirties and extremely good looking, having a moustache that made him look somewhat like Clark Cable who was very popular at the time. He was married and lived on North Street in a large house - he earned very good wages - but he and his wife had no children yet.

When I first began to work for Mary's father, Mr. Kingston used to have a framed picture of his wife on his desk, I could tell that she was extremely attractive and she looked a least ten years younger then he was. But later I noticed that the picture had disappeared from his desk, I thought it was a shame since she was so pretty.

Mr. Kingston was always the last one to leave the building; he never went home before seven in the evening, when all of the day's sales and receipt slips had been registered for all four stores.

Mary for her part didn't always work in the same store on Carter Street, she sometimes went working from one store to an other to replace any absent employee, but each and every day at about four thirty, she would make the round to each store and return to Carter Street with the cash and sales slips of the day. She then turned them over to Mr. Kingston and would help him sorting them out.

It was thus not uncommon to see her in his office even after the store was closed. I wasn't jealous of course, for one thing he was a married man and beside I knew that Mary was not that sort of a girl, after all we were engaged and I had tried on a few occasions to fondle her over her clothes and each and every time, she did let me know very clearly that there was to be none of this before we were married. In the last year and a half, while going out together I was never allowed to do anything more than to kiss her, and only recently -after my promotion- had she allowed my tongue to slip into her mouth. I wasn't angry with her for her refusal; it only confirmed something that I already knew, which was that Mary was a most decent girl with well established principles.

We had been engaged for over ten months now and I had already attained my twenty-second birthday. Not once had I felt the warmth and softness of a naked woman in my arms yet, but I was looking forward to it. We were planing to get married in another six months.

One late autumn evening, I arrived home - I was still living with my family - to discover that I no longer had the keys to the store on me. As usual, I had left at six thirty by the back door, leaving only Mr. Kingston inside in his office. I figure that my keys had most probably remained in the lock of the inner door after I had slid down the outer metal door. At least I hoped that this was where I had left them. Taking my spare set of keys with me - I needed them to open the metal sliding door - I made the fifteen minute walk to Carter Street in ten minutes. I was greatly relieved when I unlocked the metal outer door, to find my set of keys still in the lock of the interior door.

Since I was already there I decided to go into my office and pick my lunch box that I had left there. I entered the store and lock the door behind me then I climbed the stairs leading to my office.

As I walked in the hall I could see light underneath Mr. Kingston's door.

There was nothing unusual about this since he often worked late. But as I passed in front of his door I heard a voice coming from his office, it was a woman's voice.

I knew that it wasn't Mary since she had left before I had.

Could it by that his wife had somehow gotten inside the store before I had left?

Yes, that was probably it I told myself as I entered my office.

My office had a common wall with Mr. Kingston's office and the sound of the voices was now much clearer. My curiosity got the better of me and I placed my ear to the wall. But only the volume of the voices became louder and I couldn't identify the owner of the female voice nor what was being said.

In the wall separating our two offices - just a foot over my desk - was a rectangular opening covered with a sliding wooden panel, it had a small basket underneath on each side and it was used to pass documents and paperwork from one office to the other. I moved the small basket aside and while sitting at my desk, I pushed the wooden panel open just a crack and I peeped inside.

Mr. Kingston was standing in front of Mary, and I could understand everything they were saying.

"Don't worry, she doesn't suspect a thing, and beside even if she did, it wouldn't matter since it's you that I love."

Had the ceiling fallen on me at that moment, it wouldn't have surprised me more. I couldn't believe my ears, he was actually making a love declaration to my bride-to-be, and worst still, Mary didn't appear to be shocked.

Instead she said,

"I just hope that Peter doesn't find out, it would make a terrible scandal.

"Let us not worry about him, we have ourselves to think about."

As he said this, he seized Mary's hand and he kissed it. He then took her in his arms, and he gave her a long and passionate kiss while I noticed one of his hand move over her breasts.

Mary didn't even try to stop him; instead she just let him have his way as she held him with both arms around his neck.

They kissed for long minutes and as I watched I noticed that Mary was becoming more aggressive. Her hands began to rub Mr. Kingston's back and she even pressed her body closer against him.

During all that time they had been standing a few feet in front of his desk, but now I noticed that he was gradually backing toward his desk, when he felt the edge against the back of his legs, he sat on top of it then he pulled Mary between his opened legs.

I could hardly restrain my anger. I wanted to rush into his office and hit him, but I knew that it would certainly cost me my job not to mention losing Mary also. Instead I watched them, trying at the same time to hold back my anger. She was permitting him to do things to her that I wasn't even coming close to doing.

The exchanges of kisses became more passionate in this new position, I soon realized that she was allowing his tongue into her mouth, and more important still, she was finding pleasure in this intimate invasion as she sucked his tongue into her own mouth. His hands, which until then had been fondling her bosom over her light yellow sweater, slowly descended to each side of her waist until his fingers found the edge of the sweater. They then went underneath to be followed by the entire hand, lifting in the process the stretched garment.

Again, she allowed this. Her lips and mouth were still very busy on his mouth and it seemed as if the rest of her body didn't exist at all. He soon had both hands over her bra; her sweater had been lifted higher by his wrists, thus exposing to my eyes, the bra as well as his exploring hands.

It became almost unbearable for me to watch them. My face was covered with perspiration while my hands were shaking with anger. But still I wanted to watch and see how far she would let him go. Very expertly, like someone who was used to do this, one finger of each hand was inserted underneath each cup of her bra. He let them there motionless for a few seconds. Still Mary didn't protest, and it occur to me that she was used to his exploring hands and this was probably not the first time he was fondling her.

Now he had two fingers of each hand underneath each cup of her bra, while she continued to kiss his mouth. It was as though she wasn't even aware of his fingers now in contact with each breast.

I couldn't help thinking that he had most probably done this to her many times before, and possibly he had done more than this. With his fingers now inside each cup, he proceeded to lift her bra higher. I could tell that he was going to have some trouble to do this, either her bra was too tight, or her breasts were too big. As he lifted, I saw both breasts being lifted higher instead of the garment slipping over them. But he knew exactly how to solve that problem, he tried again, but this time he pulled and lifted at the same time. First one breast, then the other became exposed.

What a sight. What beauties. It was my first look at real breasts, and compared to those I had seen in pictures, hers were a thousand times prettier.

They were rounder and much bigger than I had imagined them to be, and her pink nipples were quite erected. Her extremely white skin was without blemish causing much contrast with his darker hands now holding them.

'How could she do this to me, ' I thought. Had I only guess before that her body was half as divine, I would have insisted much more each time that I tried to explore it.

A couple of minutes earlier, I had made up my mind to break up our engagement, but now seeing what I was going to lose, I was having second thought about it.

I told myself that at least I should try to enjoy her body a few more times before breaking up with her and at the same time try to explore more of her body as Mr. Kingston was doing.

He kept opening and closing his hands on her breasts, then he suddenly seized each nipple between his thumb and fingers and he proceeded to roll and stretch the tender morsel of flesh.

Her reaction was immediate.

She pulled her mouth away from his mouth - I actually say her tongue leaving his mouth - and she placed both of her hands around his neck while at the same time tilting her head back she closed her eyes. Soon I could hear her moaning as though she was in pain, but I knew that pleasure and passion were making her act thus.

Yes, I could tell that he was an expert in the art of handling a woman.

Being the handsome man he was, I had no doubt whatsoever that he must have had a lot of experiences with many different women. Mary was probably just one more on a list of many woman that he must have seduced. Not to mention his wife.

Even with these thoughts in my mind I saw his head getting closer and closer to her right breast, soon his entire face was in the valley of her breasts. I then watched him rub and press his whole face over one breast, then over the other while Mary encouraged him with her hands at the back of his head.

Her reaction was not without reminding me of the love a mother expresses as she holds her child to her breast as she feed him, and this is exactly what Mr. Kingston was doing. He had taken possession of one nipple between his lips and he was sucking it into his mouth.

Mary's head bent over him while she held his head cradled in her arms, her mouth was half opened and I heard her say words in his ear, but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

By now something strange and completely unpredictable was happening to me. I was still very mad at them but at the same time I had a huge erection, and before I knew what was happening to me, I began to experience the sweet release of a climax without the aid of my hands.

How could this be happening to me? Another man was taking pleasure with my fiancée, and the sight actually made me come in my pants. I felt disgusted with myself.

But I wanted to watch and see what would happen. Was he going to fuck her?

No, he did not. I must say that he tried though. His hands went on her bottom, over her skirt, and he even managed to lift her skirt above her thighs before she finally made him stop. At least this was a small comfort to me since it meant that he had probably never fucked her yet. He was an experienced man, this Mr. Kingston, I could tell by the way he was manipulating her.

Instead of insisting again and again, he dropped the matter completely and he kept his attention above her waists, his hands never went below her breasts after that.

Yes, I could tell that he knew exactly how to give pleasure to a woman with his hands and mouth on her breasts. I then understood that it must have taken his a long time to reach that far with Mary. One thing I was certain though, he was going to fuck her, and it was only a question of time. How long had it taken him to be permitted such liberties with her? Six months, a year, I couldn't tell, but knowing Mary like I did, it must have taken a lot of patience for him to reach that far.

They went on kissing, and he played with her breasts for another half-hour before she finally left his office. But before she did, I was able to learn when they would meet again. It seemed that on those nights of the week that she and I didn't go out together, she came to see him. Mary was with me on Tuesday and Thursday during the week, which met that on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, they met in his office.

I remained hidden in my office until Mr. Kingston left a few minutes later, then I went home, leaving my empty lunch box behind.

That evening as I laid in bed, I could think of nothing else, and in my mind the images of Mary with Mr. Kingston kept coming back in my to me. I knew that I could always seek revenge, but how? There was no question of hitting him physically since he was probably in better physical shape than I was. I knew that I could always make a public scandal and tell everything I had seen to anyone that would listen to me, but this would only lead to the break up of our engagement and the loss of my job.

On the other hand, I told myself that if I continued to act as if nothing was going on, there was always the slim chance that I could make progress enough with Mary and maybe fuck her before he did. Once this deed was done I could always find a way to pay him back for what he did to Mary and me.

They went on meeting in his office and I was regularly in my office to watch them.

Progress was slow with Mary. In the following three weeks he only succeeded in stroking her bottom under her skirt and over her panties. But a fact that I must mention here is that once he had gained ground with her, he had no trouble whatsoever the next time to reach that spot again. It was as if her body was like a battleground, once she had lost ground, it belonged to the victor, afterward. But in the case of Mary, victory was only one way since it always ended with Mr. Kingston winning.

It had taken him a whole week before he had been permitted to stroke her thighs. Then she would expose herself in her panties to his eyes- and mine also of course. Each time they met afterward, she would allow him to reach a little higher with his hands until he was actually stroking and kneading her bottom's cheeks over her panties. The first few times he had exposed her bottom to my eyes, I noticed that her panties were of the ordinary cotton type, but later she began to wear the fancy and expensive silk ones that came in different pastel colors.

I must admit that while watching them I learned something about Mary.

Until then I had been too soft and gentle with her. Had I acted in a more aggressive manner when trying to fondle her, the chances were that I would already have been fucking her by now.

From then on I changed my attitude whenever we when out together, which was mostly in my car. For one thing, our kisses became much more passionate and frequent, and the very next evening after Mr. Kingston had been allowed to feel her bottom, I managed to fondle her breasts over her sweater.

Soon I began to ask myself how much longer was it going to take before I would be able to reach into her panties. I couldn't answer that question, but it was now plain to me that I wasn't going to catch up with Mr. Kingston at the rate I that was making progress with her.

But the next time they met, Mr. Kingston changed tactic with her.

Instead of going on and trying to be admitted inside her panties, which I knew would be the ultimate victory preceding his fucking her, he made her undress completely except for the removal of her fancy silk panties. As she stood there in front of him almost completely naked, he proceeded to kiss her body all over while both of his hands were stroking every part of her already conquered anatomy.

This went on for a week and I began to hope that perhaps I would be able to catch up with him since when we went out parking she was now allowing me to massage her breasts with my hand underneath her sweater - but still over her bra. Then I discovered what he had in mind, and it shocked me.

The first hit of his intention occur to me when he placed her, as she stood in her panties only, between his legs and he sat on the edge of his desk.

I saw him take one of her hands in his own, and then he placed it high on his thigh forcing her to leave it there for a long time. When they met the next time, she was urged to feel his cock over his pants.

From then on things went much faster.

In less than two weeks time, she went from fondling him over his pants, to actually putting the tip of his cock into her mouth. For my part, I tried to accelerate things with her, but all I managed to gain was to be allowed to touch and kiss her beautiful breasts.

While observing them, I could tell that she was acquiring a taste for his cock. She was now reaching for it without his even asking her to do so.

The minute she was undressed - except for her panties - she would reach to the front of his pants and with her face all red with emotions I would see her trembling hands reach for his hardness in his pants.

Once his cock was out, it almost immediately disappeared into her hungry mouth.

During those weeks that she squeezed and licked his cock, he had not once discharged his load of spunk in her presence and I was beginning to have doubts about his capacity to do so. After all, I knew that he didn't have any children and I began to hope once more that perhaps it was impossible for him to do so. It was certainly not my case, since with the help of my hand I would reach an orgasm two or three times every session that I watched them.

Just as I could see a ray of hope, he proved me wrong again. As usual I was carefully observing Mary on her knees in front of him as she sucked on his cock, then all of a sudden he started shoving his prick in and out of her mouth while his hands held her head. Without any further indication of what was going to happen he began to grunt and move faster. Yes, I could tell that he was getting ready to inundate her mouth. Mary must have realized also that he was on the verge of his climax and she tried to pull her mouth away, but he would have none of that as both of his hands were forcing her mouth back over his cock. Less than a dozen strokes later I heard Mary gag and I could tell that she was swallowing his cum, and as to confirm what I already knew, thick white globs of cum began to drip at the side of her mouth. Only when his climax was completely over did he release her head.

When she pulled away from him she seemed out of breath and completely surprised by what had happen.

Her lips and chin were coated with his spunk and on her cheek just below her right eye a thick blob of cum was slowly dripping down toward her mouth, having probably jetted out of his cock when he released her head as she pulled away from his still erupting prick.

For a few seconds, as Mary sat on her heels with his cock still in her hands, she seemed stunned, to me it appeared that the shock of the sudden jetting of his semen into her mouth and throat had had a paralyzing effect on her.

Then I noticed Mr. Kingston's right hand again at the back of her head trying to pull her coated mouth back toward his dripping cock. It was all that it took to win her back into tasting his discharge. His juice coated member slowly disappearing once again into her now eager mouth and I could tell by the movement of her cheeks that she was licking and swallowing every drop of his juice. From that day on, it became an established rule that each of their clandestine meeting ended with the eruption of his cock into her mouth. It became evident to me now that he was very close to fucking her.

Much to my surprise, I found myself looking forward to watch them, and when they couldn't meet for one reason or another, I was greatly disappointed. At the time it was impossible for me to explain why I felt so eager to spy on them. All that I knew was that it did give me a strange erotic pleasure to watch them and it was exciting me more and more as time went on.

Ever since Mary had begun sucking on Mr. Kingston's cock, it became much more difficult for me to make further gains in the battle of the exploration of her body. I was still at the point where she would let me fondle her marvelous breasts as much as I like, but each time I would try to place my hand on her thighs, she would insist that I stop, telling me to wait until we were married.

She still believed that I intended to marry her, but I had already made up my mind that this would never happen now that Mr. Kingston was using her body as much as he wanted.

Just to see her reaction, one evening while we were parked in my car, I began talking about fixing a date for our wedding. I proposed that we should get married in early spring, which was in four months time.

She became nervous and she told me that it was too early, she wanted us to move in a house of our own instead of moving with her father and mother as had been planned earlier, therefore we needed to save more money to buy a house.

She was the only child of the family and her parents lived in a large house just at the edge of the city limit. It would have been no problem at all for her parents if we were to move in with them since there were many spare rooms, and besides they were expecting us to live with them.

I didn't insist when Mary proposed that we buy a house of our own, but I knew that she was just looking for an excuse to delay our marriage, a marriage that I had no intention of going through with anyway.

She certainly didn't know it but it was a relief to me since it was giving me more time to enjoy her body before the break up. This decision of hers to postpone the wedding, rekindled in me a still stronger urge to enjoy her lips and teats as much as I could. Mary had superb teats, and I fondled her mostly in the back of my car and sometimes in her home when we were alone in the house. I could tell that she found pleasure in exposing herself to my eyes and the stroking and kissing of her breasts always kindled a fire in her. Once, while I was sucking on her nipples, she placed her hand high on one of my thighs. I could tell that she was tempted to move it still higher and even reach for my cock, but she didn't and I acted as if nothing had happen.

One late afternoon in early winter, Mary told me that she wouldn't be able to come to the movies with me that evening since she had to accompany her friend Lucy to a rehearsal ceremony for her marriage. I didn't mind of course since Mary was to be Lucy's maid of honor at the wedding so it was a very valid reason. But later, when I got home, something in the back of my mind told me that she had lied to me.

It was about seven, and I phoned at Mr. Kingston's house and when his wife answered I asked her to speak to her husband. She told me that he had some paperwork to finish at the office, and he was not expected back until nine at the earliest. Now I knew that Mary had lied to me. Wishing to reach the office in a hurry, I therefore used my car and parked it on a side street so that it wouldn't be noticed. Once I was in the narrow hall in front of my office I heard Mary's voice coming from Mr. Kingston's office. In no time I was in my own office and looking through the crack as I slid the wooden panel aside.

Mary had just arrived a few minutes earlier and she was still kissing him while she still had her coat still on

"I am so glad that you could come, dear. All day long I thought of nothing else but you. When I asked you to meet me this evening I was afraid that you wouldn't be able to come."

"You know William I would do anything for you."

"Do you really mean it Mary, you said anything?"

"Yes my love anything, you should know that by now. I even had to cancel my date with Peter and lie to him so that I could by with you this evening.

I told him that I had to go with Lucy to make preparations for her wedding.

He agreed immediately, poor Peter he would never even begin to think that I could be here with you instead."

"Well he serves our purpose well, without him your father would question the fact that you aren't going steady and also why you often go home quite late."

"Yes I know. Besides I rather like Peter."

"You still insist that he only kisses you when you go out with him. He never even tried to fondle you or make you touch his cock?'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.