Brothers Ball Best - Cover

Brothers Ball Best

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She is a hot little sex pot.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

At work the following day Shari couldn't get her mind off how wonderful it had been fucking with her brother. Her body filled all over again with throbbing sexual warmth as she remembered it.

It had been all she could do to get him out of her bed. He wanted to stay and fuck her again, and she had no doubt that he could have done it, too. He seemed to have no trouble getting his cock stiff again.

And Shari wanted more, too. But she also felt guilty, as if she had seduced him, and it was her fault. Her parents would be coming home soon, and she didn't dare get caught in bed with Johnny. She needed time to compose her feelings, so that no one would guess the horrible and wonderful thing she and her little brother had done.

Sitting at her desk at work, she found herself imagining again the feel of his cock in her mouth. It had surprised her by spurting so unexpectedly. She found herself wanting to do it again, but next time more slowly, building up to it.

She could see herself slowly licking Johnny's enormous stiff red prick, making him whimper with pleasure. She would tease it with her tongue and lips. It would swell and throb and jerk.

Finally she would suck the huge head into her mouth and it would explode with cum, just like before. She would gulp it down, still sucking her brother sharply, hearing him cry out with almost unbearable pleasure. And afterward, when he got hard again, she'd let him fuck her as many times as he wanted to.

These thoughts were enough to make her pussy wet. She couldn't sit still. She went to the restroom, where her friend Dusty McIntyre was putting on makeup.

If it was possible to be more beautiful than Shari, Dusty was. She had a full mane of rich auburn hair, a gorgeous face, a fantastic body. Men fell over chairs when she walked past. When they weren't gawking at Shari, they were creaming their jeans over Dusty.

The two of them could have their pick of any man in the place, but instead they played it cool. They enjoyed the attention, and even toyed with the guys, but no more. Today Dusty was wearing a silk shirt and obviously no bra underneath it.

Her firm round tits swayed seductively under the shiny cloth. The large swelling buds of her nipples were clearly visible under it too. Each time Dusty pulled her shoulders back, the buttons on her shirt looked like they might pop.

"Gosh, Shari, you're staring at me just like those horny guys out in the office," Dusty said.

"I'm just amazed that you can get away with dressing like that," Shari said. "I wouldn't be surprised if some guy didn't jump on you and rape you while you're waiting for the bus."

But Dusty didn't want to let it drop at that. For the first time Shari saw a smoky, alluring look in her friend's eyes. Dusty moved closer to her, so close that her jutting tits nearly brushed Shari's, with only their clothes coming between them. Shari could feel the girl's warm breath on her cheek.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like to help?" Dusty asked softly, licking her full lower lip suggestively.

"Help?" Shari said nervously.

"You know, help the guy rape me!"

Shari could feel her own hot blood pounding in her throat. She tried to back away from Dusty but found it impossible. Dusty inched even closer, so that now her full round tits actually pushed against Shari's.

"I... I don't know what you mean," Shari mumbled.

But she was full of the most curious feelings. Her cunt was wet, and she could feel hot waves of lust flowing through her quivering body.

"You know what I mean," Dusty whispered. "I saw you looking at my tits. Wouldn't you like to unbutton my shirt? You know you would. And kiss them? Kiss me all over? Wouldn't you, Shari?"

"Of course not."

Dusty's beautiful face and sensual mouth came even closer to Shari. The girl's green eyes swirled with murky invitations.

"Haven't you ever done it with a girl?" Dusty whispered.

Shari shook her head nervously. She looked around the restroom and saw that they were alone. Still, somebody could come in at an instant.

"Wouldn't you like to?" Dusty smiled.

"No... no, I wou--"

But before she could finish, Dusty's parted lips came down on Shari's mouth. The kiss was scorching and eager, and Dusty's tongue slithered between Shari's teeth before she could close them.

"Ahhhnnnn!" Shari groaned softly, pulling quickly away.

Both of them were flushed and panting excitedly. Shari couldn't believe the feelings she was having. She was burning with shame, but her pussy was flowing and pulsing heatedly. Her thighs were quivering uncontrollably.

"I... I don't believe you actually did that," she said, trying to seem scandalized.

"Don't be silly," Dusty murmured, her eyes pulsing with sex and desire. "Of course you believe it. You wanted me to do more. You want to fuck me, and you want me to fuck you!"

"I do not!"

But her voice sounded unconvincing even to Shari.

Dusty moved closer to her again, but Shari kept backing away. Dusty's hot eyes were mesmerizing, and her voice was low and husky and soft.

"Shari, you want me to slip my tongue into your sweet pussy the same way I just slipped it into your mouth," the girl murmured.

"No, no!" Shari whimpered, looking behind her desperately.

She was close to the exit. Without saying another word to Dusty, she turned and fled through the door. Standing outside in the hallway, she took several deep breaths, trying to regain her composure.

Her pulse was still racing, and her cunt wet. She decided to take the elevator down to the building lobby. Maybe a quick walk around the block would calm her down enough for her to go back to work.

While she was waiting for the elevator, her boss Mr. Shuman walked by. He was young, about thirty, and very handsome, with shaggy brown hair, a square jaw, and broad shoulders. And Shari knew he had the hots for her. His grey-blue eyes were always undressing her.

He was no different now. His eyes lingered on the buttons of her blouse as if he would like to unfasten each one slowly. He stopped to talk to her. Shari grew nervous.

"Well, hi, there, Shari," he said calmly, his eyes on her swelling young tits under her blouse. "I haven't seen you very much lately. I guess I've been too busy."

"Hi, Mr. Shuman," she said, trying to seem demure, which wasn't easy when she could feel her own cunt juices running down her thigh.

Flirting with him, on top of what had happened with Dusty, aroused Shari so much that she felt her knees weaken. Her pulse hammered in her throat.

"Going downstairs?" he asked. "I'll ride along with you."

Shari smiled, not knowing what to say. But Mr. Shuman kept talking, at the same time caressing her body with his eyes. He wasn't looking at her in a rude way, but only as if to say that he would like to hold her and fuck her thoroughly.

"I guess I've never told you that you're really gorgeous, have I, Shari," he said. "Somehow, you just make a man... I don't know, sort of fill up with desire when he sees you."

Shari blushed. He was saying such intimate things to her. She didn't know how to respond. She found herself wishing he would grab her and kiss her just to make a spoken response unnecessary.

Finally the elevator came. It was empty. She stepped inside with Mr. Shuman. Almost as soon as the doors slid shut he backed her against a wall. His face came down to hers.

"Shari--"

"Don't talk," she said.

Quickly his mouth came down on hers, and their tongues dueled heatedly. His hands came up to her full tits and squeezed them through the cloth of her blouse and bra. Shari thought she was going to faint.

"Oh Jesus!" she sighed.

His lips were on her neck. His fingers unbuttoned one of the buttons on her blouse. Shari whimpered softly.

"God, Mr. Shuman, what if the elevator stops?" she asked in a tiny voice.

"Oh, I can take care of that." He grinned.

With one hand he reached out and hit the large red button on the control panel. The elevator abruptly stopped in place. The silence was complete, except for their excited panting.

They both looked down at his fingers on Shari's second button.

"Shall I?" he asked.

Slowly, she nodded. Quickly he unbuttoned three more of her buttons. She was wearing a bra that clasped in front between the two firm globes of her upthrust young tits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.