Family Wedding - Cover

Family Wedding

by James_Steele

Copyright© 2024 by James_Steele

Incest Sex Story: Jenna's and her younger brother, Joey's, love is so deep and hot that their mother easily figures out what's going on between them. But no one imagined how much she loved to watch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Size   .

“Is this weird?” Jenna asked once she and Joey were settled together in the extra bed set up in their grandparents’ attic.

The sixteen year old brunette was lying beside her fourteen year old brother and the sides of their bodies were touching. Joey was wearing a T shirt and boxer briefs while his sister was wearing an oversized T shirt and panties. It was too warm for much more than that, and they were lying on top of the mattress with no sheets covering them.

“Yeah, I guess a little,” Joey said. “But not in a bad way.”

The thick, heavily curved girl took her little brother at his word. The two had shared a bed before, but not since Jenna became so thick and busty or since Joey had turned into a young hottie with a slim, solid body.

“Sorry if I take up so much room,” the girl apologized. Their bare legs were touching all the way down as they lay there side by side. It might’ve been weird for most brothers and sisters, but neither one of them moved away to make any space between them.

“Jenna, you know how I feel about you saying things like that,” the younger one said in a paternal tone beyond his age. As it was, Joey was the physical opposite of his sister. He was on the tall side for his age, and tightly built as any athlete. He also had a very prominent looking bulge in the crotch of his boxer briefs, something his sister had noticed plenty of other times in their own house.

“Like what?” Jenna pretended not to know what he meant. “I was just checking if you’re comfortable.”

Jenna was always vexed by her weight. It didn’t matter that she had the most beautiful face in their school, with her chocolaty brown hair and ice blue eyes. She was considered fat by a lot of standards, even though there was a noticeable hourglass shape to her curvy figure. With DD tits that looked proportionate to her body, some people deeply appreciated her sensuous beauty and her younger brother happened to be one of them.

Jenna knew Joey hated it when she criticized herself. He’d asked her not to do it in front of him and insisted she was just as good looking as any girl in their school. He always made her feel better, even if she didn’t always believe him.

“I’m perfectly comfortable,” he retorted, sounding a little irritated.

“Okay, I just wanna make sure. I’m sorry you got stuck having to share a bed with me.”

“I don’t mind. Besides, it’s not like the first time we had to.”

“Yeah, but this one’s pretty small.”

They were at their grandparents’ house because of a family wedding the next day. It was too far to drive back and forth on the same day for the ceremony and reception all together, so their mother planned for them to spend two nights at her parents. Joey and Jenny lived with their mother while their father had been absent from their lives the past ten years. Between their mother and grandparents, the siblings were given no choice but to share the bed their grandfather had set up for them in the attic. Neither said a word about sharing a bed until now. As far as their mother and grandparents were concerned, it was like they were still little kids.

Jenna sighed, her misgivings finally put to rest. At least for now.

It was mostly dark in the attic, except for the open dormers that were letting in some air and moonlight. It kept the attic from getting too stuffy, but it was still pretty warm for sleeping. Jenna wished she could’ve been sleeping naked, which she usually did at home. She knew Joey often did too since she’d seen him a few times in the morning with the sheets halfway off his body. And some of those times, Joey had a long, thick erection that made his sister gasp the first time she saw it. Her little brother’s cock was impressive by any standards, and she couldn’t help feeling like it was beautiful to look at. He looked so hard, with the slightest hint of an upward curve to his shaft and a deeply ridged dome that looked like a piece of sculpture.

Jenna wished her brother was sleeping naked now. In the semi-dark, she could see the bulging lump in the crotch of his briefs and it made her crave the sight of his actual flesh. She knew it probably made her a freak to have thoughts like that about her own brother, but she already felt like an outcast most of the time because of her body. Joey didn’t have the same problem. He was so good looking that even girls her age and older treated him like a prince. He had his father’s jet black hair and dark-eyed looks. Jenna had even overheard some of their mother’s friends flirting with him when their mother wasn’t nearby.

By now, the curvy girl’s pussy was tingling with warmth. It was frustrating not to have the privacy to finger her smoothly waxed slit and make herself cum to her shameful thoughts of her brother. This was the only thing that made her wish she didn’t have to share the bed with him. But having Joey right beside her made her feel good even if her pussy was begging for more attention than she could give it.

“You know what, Jen?” Joey said, startling his sister out of her reverie.

“Uhh, yeah?”

“I’m glad we get to share a bed while we’re here. I wish we could sleep like this more often.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“How come?”

“I dunno. It just feels nice. You’re my best friend. I love you. I guess I just feel better with you here and knowing you’re okay and not getting all worried about stuff.”

“Aww, Joey, that’s the nicest thing anybody ever said to me,” Jenna said, turning onto her side to face him. She pressed the fleshy front of her body against his side. The push of her hefty tits against his arm gave her a sizzling feeling all over her skin. Overcome with love, she touched his face like she would a real boyfriend and smiled at him. “You always treated me the best,” she added.

“I love you, dummy,” he retorted.

Jenna chuckled quietly. “I love you too, dork.”

After a minute of staring at each other, the brother and sister tentatively brought their lips together in a kiss. They were both unsure of what they were doing at first, just kissing lightly and exploring the taste and feel of each other’s lips. But this went on for a couple of minutes until they started to grow bolder and more at ease with kissing in a way they were never meant to. It was their first time kissing in a sexual way, but neither of them seemed surprised. It felt perfectly natural, like the normal extension of their feelings for each other.

Jenna knew she should be shocked at kissing her brother, but she was dizzy from the searching touch of his lips. She was dying to slip her tongue into his mouth but she was afraid of breaking the spell. Then Joey’s tongue started to probe at her lips and she parted them. She cooed dreamily as their tongues explored each other’s mouth. Joey was not only a great kisser but also the best looking guy Jenna had ever kissed. It was also the first time she’d ever kissed anyone she in love with and that made it feel like a whole different thing. All the kissing she’d done before this was just for sport with guys who wanted to feel her outsized tits.

Joey rolled halfway toward his sister. They were facing now and hugging each other as they kissed. Jenna could tell he was purposely pushing his chest up against her tits and she wished they were both topless so she could feel his skin touching her melons. She hoped he could feel how hard her nipples were.

The two siblings kept kissing for a long time. Neither sibling wanted to ever stop. Jenna didn’t even realize her brother’s cock had gotten hard until she felt him mash his rod up against her full figured body. She whimpered into his mouth and mashed back against him. This went on for a couple of minutes when they finally pulled out of the kiss suddenly, almost like they were shocked to find themselves doing what they were doing.

“Oh my god, Jen, I’m so sorry,” Joey sputtered. “I can’t believe I did that.”

“Umm, uhhh, it’s okay. I mean, it was both of us, right? Not just your fault or mine,” she replied, feeling dizzy.

“Sure, right,” the younger brother agreed. “But still, I hope it didn’t gross you out or anything.”

“Umm ... oh god, no, it was so nice, Joey. In fact, maybe we could do it again sometime.”

“Yeah,” he agreed. “I wouldn’t mind. Long as you don’t, either.”

“Definitely don’t mind.”

Jenna knew her brother was at least as freaked out as she was about them suddenly kissing like that, so they just lay on their backs again, side by side. Jenna definitely wanted more, but she was feeling breathless and needed to let what happened settle in. Did she really kiss her own brother? Was it really the best kissing she’d ever had? And when she chanced a look down toward their feet, she saw that Joey’s cock was still hard as a rock and tenting up his briefs. She was dying to see it more than ever. And for that matter, she was dying to touch it and see if felt as hard as it looked.

The girl’s pussy was aching and needing to be touched. And it sure looked like Joey’s cock needed to be touched just as badly. Jenna wasn’t thinking about how the next thing she did was about to change their lives forever. All she was thinking about was what she needed right now, and what her gorgeously erect little brother needed too. He just needed his big sister’s love, just like she needed her brother’s love. At the moment, it felt like the most natural thing in the world.

As if moving on its own, her hand reached over to Joey and came to rest right on top of his rock hard erection. To Jenna, it felt wondrous, even through the material of Joey’s briefs. She ran her fingers lightly over the length of his swollen fuck pole, exploring the shape.

For the moment, the two didn’t look at each other, except for the way Jenna was watching her hand move over Joey’s cock. She was amazed, watching the motion of her hand as if it belonged to someone else. He let out a long, deep sigh and she knew he liked feeling his sister touch his cock.

“Oh Jen,” he said, barely above a whisper. “That feels so good.”

Jenna was relieved her little brother wasn’t freaking out over having his chubby big sister feel up his man flesh. It felt so good to know he liked the way she was touching him. She started massaging his solid pole with more confidence, making him moan and sigh more deeply. She rolled to her side to face him and kept massaging his swollen meat. It made her happy to see the look of sheer pleasure on his face.

“I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve thought about doing this,” she admitted.

“Really?” Joey said in a strained voice his sister was pleased to hear.

“Is that weird?” Her fingers reached down to rub over his balls and then back over his shaft.

“I – guess not,” he croaked. “You’re not the only one.”

“You better not be joking about that.”

“I wouldn’t do that. Not ever,” he vowed.

Jenna was pleased, and she wasn’t going to wait any longer to get his briefs off. She pulled on the waistband and Joey lifted up so she could pull them down. His cock stood up thick and long against the bottom of his T shirt while his sister pulled his briefs all the way off.

“Oh god, Joey, it’s so beautiful,” she sighed as she started to explore the feel of her brother’s swollen prick in the flesh. He felt red hot and rock hard. The solid pole of flesh throbbed in Jenna’s hand as she wrapped her fingers around it. Joey’s breath just kept getting deeper and louder as his sister let her hand go up and down his shaft, exploring and caressing every inch he had at the same time. She loved running her fingertips around the head and then feeling the ooze of precum that came out when she touched him that way.

Joey rolled to his side to face his beautiful sister and kissed her again while she fondled his cock. She started to feel breathless from the way he was kissing her. No one had ever kissed her the same way and she knew her brother’s passion for her was a hundred per cent real. Precum was soon flowing from his rigid cock in a steady flow while she spread the fluid all over his hot flesh.

They paused in their intense kissing and groping while each of them sat up and pulled off their T shirt. Jenna felt nervous about letting her brother see her chubby body naked for the first time, but the wild look in his eyes as he gazed at her luscious curves quelled her fears. She then pulled off her panties, leaving brother and sister completely nude together.

“Fuck,” Joey said in a husky whisper, his eyes glued to the sight of his sister’s smooth sex mound. “Jen, I can’t believe it. Your pussy is so perfect.”

Jenna blushed happily and leaned back on her elbows while spreading her beautifully thick thighs for her little brother. “Do you really like it, Joey? ‘Cuz you can have it if you want it. Like I mean all yours. Nobody else. You could have exclusive rights to your big sister’s pussy.”

Joey probably didn’t even realize he was stroking his cock as he stared at Jenna’s perfectly bald, wet pussy. Her hole was a luscious, coral pink and the folds of her lips were glittering with fuck honey. She reached between her plump thighs and spread her pussy even wider with her fingers, completely exposing the hole she was yearning for her beautiful brother to fill.

“Fuck,” he whispered again. “Seriously? What happens when you meet your next boyfriend?”

Jenna giggled briefly. “You’d be my boyfriend, silly. I wouldn’t need anyone else if I have you.”

“But, Jen ... I’m your brother.” His hand was still moving up and down his fleshy cock shaft.

“That only matters to some people, and what they don’t know is none of their fuckin’ business.”

Joey grinned. He seemed to like his sister’s reply almost as much as he liked seeing her naked, wide-open pussy. His cock looked harder than ever and Jenna couldn’t have been more pleased by its impressive size.

“Sis, I can’t believe you really want that.”

“I do, but you have to want the same thing or it doesn’t work.”

“Yeah, well of course. Who wouldn’t want a girl as amazing as you?”

Jenna smiled and blushed again. Her brother always knew how to make her feel good.

“I love you so much,” the hefty beauty sighed.

“I love you too, Jen.”

“You know what it means, though, right?”

Joey gave her a curious look. She took her hand away from her pussy and rolled to her side. Then she reached for his hand and pulled it away from his cock, replacing it with her own as she took over stroking his long, thick sex muscle. She could hardly believe how hot and hard her brother’s meat felt in her hand. It felt like pure love to her.

“It means, my beautiful baby bro, that I, as your loving sister and girlfriend, would have exclusive rights to this gorgeous cock. Just like you’d have to my pussy.”

Joey snickered and nodded his head. “Oh right, of course,” he instantly agreed. “That goes without saying.”

“I love you, Joey, but you’re still a guy, and right now you’re a guy with a really hard dick, so we have to be extra clear about things.”

“In that case,” he stretched his arm and felt the dripping hot slit between his sister’s legs, stroking his fingers along her dewy sex lips, “I’m gonna have the best and hottest girlfriend of any guy in the world.”

Jenna started to giggle playfully but the laugh was cut off by her moans as her younger brother massaged her slippery snatch. She opened her legs as wide as she could, giving him all the room he could want to rub and stroke her leaking love nest. Giving in to the pleasure of Joey’s fingers, Jenna lay back all the way and indulged herself in the mesmerizing feeling. Most guys barely ever touched her pussy except when they were trying to jam their dicks into it. But Joey was taking his time to massage his sister’s aching snatch to bring her as much hot pleasure as she’d ever felt before.

She knew he was in love with her pussy when he leaned over and started licking her clit while he slid a pair of fingers into her sheath. Alternately lapping and sucking her swollen pearl, Joey massaged the inner walls of his sister’s cunt. He kept rubbing over her G spot and driving her closer and closer to an orgasm she already knew was going to leave her breathless. She could barely draw breath while she rocked her hefty hips into her brother’s handsome face.

Joey looked so happy and so intent on pleasing his sister’s pussy. Jenna had no idea where or when he’d gotten so good at eating and fingering a girl, but at the moment she didn’t care. He was soon expertly massaging her G spot and suckling her clit like a milk squirting nipple at the same time. Jenna’s whole body was twisting and writhing with pleasure she’d never felt before.

“Ohhh Joey, baby, fuck! You’re gonna make your big sister cum!” she crooned.

Jenna tried to warn Joey about what was coming but she couldn’t get the words out. With an orgasm as big as the one that was now making her shudder, her full, weighty tits heaving all over, Jenna’s pussy exploded with sprays of her orgasmic juice. She’d known it would happen but she was afraid of giving her brother the wrong kind of surprise. But Joey was ecstatic. He rubbed and pumped his sister’s snatch harder and faster, sucking and lapping at her like a thirsty mongrel. The way he was lapping and sucking up his sister’s spray it might as well have been fine wine.

Jenna’s orgasm took her up to the stratosphere and back, leaving her breathless just as she’d known it would.

“Oh, Joey,” she uttered, huffing for breath. “That was amazing.”

“God, sis, I can’t believe you even squirted for me,” he said, now moving in between her open legs.

“Oh, umm, sorry,” she giggled, not feeling at all sorry.

“Mmmmmm, that was delicious. But we gotta make it official.”

His sister smiled at him. She knew exactly what he meant and she’d never felt happier in her life.

“Do it, Joey,” she whispered huskily. “Give your big sister that gorgeous cock. Fuck me, baby.”

He held his cock up to Jenna’s slit and pushed the big dome into her opening. Neither one of them could take their eyes off Joey’s shaft as he gradually sank his throbbing prick into his sister’s hot cunt for the first time. He finally sank in completely, his balls coming up against her ass.

The brother and sister looked each other in the eye, sharing their tacit amazement that little brother’s big cock was finally deep in big sister’s tight pussy. Jenna couldn’t believe how wrong and right anything could feel at the same time. But there wasn’t a shred of guilt on her mind as Joey reared back, drawing his fat cock shaft most of the way free of her hot snatch and then thrust back inside her. The siblings both gasped with pleasure at the same time.

Joey began pumping his pink piston into his succulent sister’s fuck hole at a steady pace. “Jen, oh, ohhhh Jen, I can’t believe how good you feel,” he groaned, thrusting steadily.

Jenna just kept whimpering and moaning with pleasure. Her brother’s cock felt better than all the times she’d only imagined him fucking her. She never thought it was possible to love him more than she had before feeling his rock hard cock in her pussy, but she knew she loved him more than anything else in the world. She loved the way he buried his face in her tits, moving back and forth to suck her swollen nipples while pumping his shaft deep inside her. Having nipples that were big and sensitive, Jenna felt the waves of pleasure from her tits straight to her core.

Joey’s cock felt so good it was making his sister delirious. Then Joey started kissing her while they fucked. Jenna never felt so loved or wanted in all her life. She started to cum hard, needing to break off their kissing so she could breathe. Her pussy was rippling and clenching down on her brother’s pumping pole, bringing him closer to his climax too. But Joey kept fucking his sister through her climax and right into another one. Her next orgasm hit her even harder and she started to squirt again. That’s when Joey grunted and pounded into Jenna’s squelching twat with all his might, filling her creamy channel with a mind numbing burst of steaming cum.

Jenna was so happy she actually started to cry. Joey kissed her and held her tight, crushing her lush tits against his sweaty chest. They kept kissing until they were both too sleepy to keep their eyes open. Naked and sticky with each other’s juices, the loving brother and sister slept in each other’s arms until morning.

It was no surprise the pair of well-fucked siblings overslept in the morning. They were rudely awakened by the voice of their mother calling up to them from the foot of the attic stairs. Jenna and Joey both looked momentarily panicked, but then relieved when they realized their mother wasn’t going to come up.

“You’re late,” Marilyn, their mother yelled. “You both still need to take showers and get dressed before we can go!”

“Okay, okay, Mom,” Jenna called back as she hurriedly yanked on her big T shirt. Joey pulled on his briefs and T shirt and figured it was good enough for breakfast. But he playfully squeezed his sister’s ass when he realized she wasn’t bothering with panties.

“That’s mine now, remember?” he whispered.

Jenna giggled, trying to keep it low, and she happily kissed him, excited to think she really belonged to him now.

Marilyn was waiting none too patiently for her son and daughter when they got to the bottom of the stairs. She looked at them curiously for a moment, then her face went pale and her jaw dropped open. Jenna and Joey both knew their mother could tell what they’d done. It was like the woman had always had a sixth sense when it came to her kids, but this was the last thing the siblings would’ve expected their mother to figure out.

Meanwhile, the kids’ grandparents were calling up from the ground floor. Then Marilyn looked panicked herself. The last thing she wanted was her parents coming upstairs to find their grandchildren looking like they’d each been fucked by a rock star. Marilyn looked completely freaked when her mother started coming upstairs. She looked like she didn’t know what to do next, but then suddenly blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

“You two are just going to have to share the bathroom and shower to save time. You did it a million times when you were younger,” she said loudly enough for her mother to hear.

“No problem, Mom,” Joey said, earning a caustic look from Marilyn.

Jenna and Joey hurried into the bathroom before their grandmother got to the top of the stairs. They started the water running and stripped naked. They were both so amazed their mother actually helped them protect their secret despite looking shell shocked they didn’t know what to say.

The pair got in the shower and started soaping each other’s body. It wasn’t long before they started kissing and Joey’s very hard cock was trapped against his sister’s wet body. This was exactly the moment their mother opened the door and called in.

“Don’t take forever in there. Remember we have a wedding to get through today,” she said, not daring to set foot inside the room.

Jenna smiled wickedly, knowing the best way to get rid of her horny little brother’s hard on. She dropped to her knees in the tub and looked up at him while she took his cock in her hand. After a moment of stroking him, Jenna opened her mouth and took a few inches of his shaft inside. Looking up at him like he was the only guy in the world, she began sucking and stroking his shaft.

Joey’s deep breath turned into gasps. “Jen, oh Jen, ohhhh Jen, fuck,” he moaned. “Fuck, that feels so good.”

Cupping his smooth, heavy balls in her free hand, Jenna worked the length of her brother’s cock with her lips and hand. Joey’s moans grew louder and suddenly the door opened up again.

“I told you two to hurry up!” their mother sputtered in a hissy tone.

Jenna realized their mother was actually guarding the door against any chance one of their grandparents might walk in. Figuring Marilyn already knew, Jenna felt a rare surge of defiance. For the first time in her life she had the cock of a boy she truly loved in her mouth and she wasn’t about to leave him high and dry. Besides, even Marilyn wouldn’t want her son rushing around to get dressed with a big, obvious hard on. So Jenna started sucking Joey’s cock deeper and faster, caressing his balls and giving the tender head of his rod the most attention.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.