Mom's Treat - Cover

Mom's Treat

Copyright© 2000 by Ghostwriter90

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - He had a lonely mother, in a house away from the city. It only made sense...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Well, now to update you from last time... myself, mom, Jennifer, and her mother Karen had all ended up in my bedroom, making love. To say the least, it was incredible. Here I was, taking my girlfriend's virginity, and our mothers were very much involved, too. It was perfect. But things didn't stay perfect for long. That's just how things seem to work out for me. First, I make love to my mother, and a couple of weeks later dad leaves us for good. Then I have sex with mom's friend, and eventually her daughter and I decide to start dating. She finds out about everything, doesn't seem to have a problem with it, and we ALL end up making love. Something had to screw up somewhere. It was going too well for me. I was right...

About two days after this happened I woke up and went downstairs to get my breakfast. It was Monday morning, and I didn't really have anything planned. When I went to the kitchen, mom told me the bad news.

"Paul, you aren't going to believe this, but Karen and Jennifer are leaving."

"Leaving? What are you talking about?"

"I got done talking to Karen about and hour ago. Her mother is pretty sick, and they are going to have to go take care of her for a while. They don't know how long they will be gone. She is really bad off. I asked Karen why her mom couldn't come here to stay, and she said it's because of all her mother's stuff, and her cats. She just won't leave."

"So, mom, what now?", I asked her.

"I guess it's just you and me for a while, Paul. Don't worry, I'm sure they will come back. But I'll really miss them."

"No kidding, I will too."

"I'm sure you will, babe", mom said. "But I think we can take care of each other".

With that, we hugged each other, holding each other tight. The sexual part was going to be fine, but emotionally, I really cared for Jennifer.

I was sad all afternoon, just watching TV while mom cleaned up (big help, huh?), and kind of keeping to myself. Then mom came in and said, "Why don't we go back to the mall tomorrow? I've got some shoes that I need to return. I was just going to keep them, but since we need something to make us feel better, let's go and spend some time there." It sounded good to me. And it was sure alot better than moping around the house. Besides, our last trip to the mall was supposed to be just the two of us anyway, until Karen and her daughter invited themselves to go with us. It ended up in a very good sexual situation with the two of them, myself, and my mother, but in a way I wished it had never happen. At least if it hadn't happened, I wouldn't be sad right now.

So mom fixed us supper that evening, and we both went to bed early. I kind of wished that mom would invite me to sleep with her in her bed since dad was gone, but I guess it was for the better. I was still a teenager (although barely) and I needed my privacy. Tonight I felt especially alone, though...

Morning came, although not soon enough for me. I headed downstairs and met mom in the living room. I was wearing a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt. Mom, on the other hand, had on a loose fitting pleated denim skirt that came about four inches above her knees, a black top that was very loose fitting around the neck, and a pair of white tennis shoes and white anklet socks. She looked fucking HOT. "Damn mom, who are you going to try to turn on in that?", I asked her, a little jealous.

"Only you, baby" was all she said as she walked out to the car, leaving me to lock the house. Well, if she wanted to turn me on, I could say this much - it was working. Her legs were so tan, and her skirt making you fantasize about what was underneath. This was going to be an exciting day.

The drive to the mall seemed to go by very quickly. I couldn't hardly take my eyes from mom's legs, she looked so hot. Her skirt was riding up somewhat, but it was still a good way from showing her crotch. But that was alright, her legs were making me horny enough.

By the time we got to the mall, I was horny as hell. The first thing mom did was take her shoes back, so that the rest of our time would be free. Then we stopped to get something to eat at an out of the way restaurant in the mall. It was a small fast food place, and being about 1:00, there wasn't a soul in there besides two elderly couples sitting by the entrance. We found a booth all the way in the back. It was all alone, and since there were no bathrooms, there was no reason for anyone to pass by. Mom sat across from me at the booth, and as we ate I noticed her nipples sticking out through the fabric of her shirt. After a few minutes she asked, "Do you see something you like?"

I just kind of blushed when she really shocked me. Leaning forward over the table, the neck of her shirt fell open, and there for me to see were her bare titties, no bra or anything. I just smiled at her. "This was why I wore this shirt. I wanted to be able to give you little peeks here and there. But I have to be careful when I bend forward, or a stranger might get a little peek, too!"

Slowly we finished our meal, and when we were done mom said, "Are you ready to go?"

"Uh, I can't mom."

"Why, babe?"

"Well, uh, I'm hard from watching you, and I can't get up. Someone will notice. I'll just have to sit here for a minute."

"Nonsense," mom said, standing up, "That will take forever. I think it needs some help".

Then mom walked over and sat next to me. I had no idea what she could be thinking of, especially out in public. Then I found out. Seeing that we were indeed alone and situated where no one could see us, mom did the unthinkable. She reached over, and very slowly pulled my cock out of my shorts. I was so hard I couldn't stand it, and I knew I could go off easy anyway. "I didn't want you to come yet, son, but I think you'll have some more for your old mother, won't you?"

I just sighed as mom started pumping my erection. Her fingers were so small, almost like a young girl's fingers would be. My balls started to tighten, and suddenly I let loose, my come shooting out and hitting the underside of the table. Over and over my cock exploded, sending what seemed like gallons of come out of my cock. How I managed to keep from getting it all over my shorts, I'll never know.

As soon as my orgasm passed, mom wiped off her fingers and helped me slip my cock back in my shorts. "I bet that feels better, doesn't it? I was hoping the first come would be in my pussy, but I guess you probably still want to do that, don't you?"

I just smiled and nodded my head at her. I just couldn't speak. She actually masturbated my cock in a restaurant. Of course, there was no chance of getting caught, but just the fact that she did it had me stunned. I didn't know what was getting into mom, but I sure liked it.

We walked around a few stores, and I could tell mom was really horny. There was just something about her, besides the fact that her nipples were still hard as rocks, and anyone who got close enough could see. Then we headed into a department store. It was the same store where Jennifer and I first kissed. That kind of got me down, but not for long!

We walked back to the clothing, and mom picked a few things up, then I saw her deliberately drop something on the floor. As she bent over she asked, "Paul, would you mind helping me try some things on?". When she spoke I looked over at her, and when she bent all the way over, her skirt rode up above her ass. And there was my BIG surprise. Mom hadn't worn any panties, either! Fuck, she knew what she was going to do all along. I walked over behind her and rubbed my hand up and down her ass cheeks. Reluctantly, she stood up and we walked over to the fitting booths.

As I said, this was an old department store, and there was virtually no security. There were no security cameras that we could see, and definitely no one watching the fitting booths.

By the time we entered the booth, I was ready to explode again. Something about my mother just made me hotter than anyone else could. Looking around, we opened a door and went in, mom carrying some clothes in with her so it wouldn't look TOO suspicious, if she would have to poke her head out at a sales clerk or something. When we got in and closed the door, I looked around and in the booth was a small bench for you to sit on, I supposed while trying on jeans or something, and on the wall was a full length mirror.

Mom turned to me and kissed me deeply, then just as quickly she turned away from me and leaned forward against the wall. I wasn't stupid, I knew exactly what she wanted. At home when we were alone there was time to be romantic, but this wasn't one of those times. I dropped my shorts and underwear to the ground, and lifted up the back of mom's skirt. Then I took my hard prick and eased it up into mom's shaved pussy. She was soaking wet from the fun we had at the restaurant, and there was no need for any lubricant. Of course, there never seemed to be a need for lubricant where mom was concerned. I grabbed hold of her hips and jammed into her as hard as I could. My balls were slamming against her clit as my pubic bone slapped against her little ass cheeks. Over and over I fucked into her pussy, then mom turned her head and panted, "Paul, the mirror, look in the fucking mirror!". I turned and looked, and I just couldn't believe my eyes. The sight of me making love to my mother was overwhelming. It had to be one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. As we gazed into the mirror watching ourselves fuck, we looked into each others eyes. I thought I was going to melt. Mom's eyes were filled with both lust and compassion. She just looked like she was lost in a different world.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.