Mom's Treat - Cover

Mom's Treat

Copyright© 2000 by Ghostwriter90

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He had a lonely mother, in a house away from the city. It only made sense...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

The next morning when I awoke, I was alone. We had fallen asleep in each other's arms the night before, but I was a little disappointed that she wasn't there with me now. And I was REALLY disappointed that nothing more had happened. But it was still a mindblowing experience, to say the least. To actually find myself 69ing with my own mother, and to top it off, we came together. I didn't know how incredible it could be to be intimate with another person, and I sure didn't expect it to be my mother. I reached down and felt that my cock was still a little sticky from where I had came so much, and I was a little sore, too. I had gotten myself off several times just thinking about mom yesterday, and then actually came twice with her. What had gotten into me? Was I so horny that I was focusing on mom? I didn't know. She had been the one to first make contact last night. Maybe I just shouldn't worry about it.

I was still horny from thinking about what had happened, but I was hungry too, and the hunger won out. I put my shorts on and found myself downstairs in the kitchen, looking for what was left of the pizza I got last night. On the table I found a note from mom saying that she had to work at the bake sale with Karen today. Karen was one of the women that she "hung out" with on her nights out. With dad gone so much, and me in school, mom had to find things to occupy her time. And even though it was summer, those commitments were still there from the rest of the year. This time it happened to be a bake sale for a local church. I knew that these things usually lasted till about 4:00 or so, and it was now 11:00, so I had plenty of time to waste until she got home.

After finding the pizza, I headed for the living room and sat down to watch TV. It seemed like every channel that I went to, there were women half dressed, which normally would be great, but right now it made me keep thinking of mom and last night. Finally after about an hour I just couldn't stand it anymore. I went upstairs and rummaged through the dirty laundry, and found what I was looking for - the white bathing suit mom had on yesterday. Well, part of it anyway - what I was interested in was the bikini bottoms. So finding what I needed, I headed to my room, bikini in hand, and shrugged my shorts onto the floor. Then lying back on my bed, I started thinking of mom, how these very bikinis were wet at the crotch from her getting my suntan lotion massage in the sun yesterday, and how we pleasured each other so sweetly last night. My cock was as hard as a fucking rock, and as I stroked it with one hand, I inhaled the sweet aroma of my own mother's pussy from the bikini bottoms she had worn the day before. Damn this was good, and my orgasm wasn't going to take long. Or at least I thought...

As my cock was close to going off, I glanced over to the door, and there stood mom. FUCK! I didn't even hear her come in. I was caught. "Paul, Paul, what am I going to do with you? You can't keep doing this kind of thing. I've got to do something to get your mind off of masturbating and watching women like you watched me yesterday". Uh, oh, she DID see me watching her. I was afraid of that. "I guess there's only one thing left". Mom was wearing a flowered dress that came down to her knees, and what I figured was tan pantyhose and black heels. She reached under her dress and proceeded to pull her white panties down and kick them into the floor. She didn't have pantyhose on, she had on a black garter belt and stockings. Damn, I didn't think mom owned anything like that. Not my proper mother who just came back from a bake sale. "Karen will be back to get me in about half an hour, so we don't have much time. I'm supposed to be eating my lunch, but I guess this is more important". With that, she took the bikini bottoms from my hand and tossed them into the floor. "You won't be needing these", she said in a rather excited voice. I just laid there and stared at her, mostly in shock from being caught masturbating by the one person that I cared most about.

After dropping the bikini, mom hiked her dress up and proceeded to straddle my cock, bringing her pussy right to the tip of my cock. Then she reached down, and grasping my cock she rubbed the head all over her wet lips and dark, curly pubic hair. Then without warning she started to sink her weight down on me. Slowly she eased herself down on my member, first the head pressing it's way into her hole, then slowly the shaft disappeared until her ass was resting on my balls. "Mmm, you feel just right. I should have done this last night when I had the chance". Just right? I didn't think I was big enough to please a girl, let alone a woman, but mom seemed to be enjoying it, so I wasn't about to complain. When she hit bottom she let go of her dress and let it fall around our joined bodies, then she pressed her hands against my chest and, supporting herself, started riding up and down on my prick. Ohh, she felt so good on me. I reached up and undid the front of her dress, and fortunately her bra unfastened in the front, giving me easy access to her little titties. For being so small, the nipples were very erect, and as I found by leaning up and sucking one of them into my mouth, they were very sensitive, too. I had fantasized about seeing those titties, and now here they were, one in one hand and the other being sucked into my hungry mouth. Mom just shut her eyes and leaned her head forward over me while she enjoyed my cock being in her. I was already so horny to begin with, that I knew I couldn't take much, and from the way she was acting, she couldn't either. After just a few strokes mom was panting and starting to ride my cock like crazy, but I just couldn't hold out. My young cock started exploding in mom's wet cunt. I tried to hold out, but I just couldn't stop. Blast after blast shot out of my prick into my own mother's womanhood.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.